It Started At Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
Father returns daughters gesture in kind.
842 words
4.46
66.4k
27

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to all who commented and messaged me feedback on Part 1 of this story. It Started At Christmas is my first work of erotic fiction and I thank you for being kind in your judgment. For the record, this story has several parts to it. I submit them one at a time. I hope part 2 of this story will leave you ready and waiting for part 3.

*****

Victoria pushed herself up from between Alan's legs and just sat there looking at him. Alan just stared in amazement at this beautiful young woman sitting naked between his legs. "God, you are so beautiful baby. That was wonderful what you just did."

Victoria smiled at Alan's words. "I wanted to make you happy daddy. I know things have been rough between you and mom and I don't like thinking you unhappy." She didn't know if Alan knew the full extent of what Allison was doing and far be it from her to be the one to break it to him.

Upon hearing Victoria's words, Alan couldn't love her any more than he did right in that moment. "I'm fine sweetheart. You didn't have to do that for me. I won't lie; I loved it, every bit of it. I know I shouldn't and to look at you as I am is wrong, but I can't seem to take my eyes off of you. You are so beautiful." Alan felt himself getting hard again just looking at Victoria.

Victoria pulled herself over to Alan's side and lay beside him in his arms. Looking up at him, she said, "I love you so much daddy. I just want you to be happy."

"I love you too baby and you've made me extremely happy."

With that Alan turned Victoria completely over on to her back and gently positioned himself on top of her. Kissing her tenderly on her face, but not her lips, he worked himself down gently kissing her neck and making his way down to those gorgeous breasts.

Grabbing one with his right hand he started massaging it with his palm and working her pert nipple between his fingers. Not to leave the other breast unattended, he wrapped his mouth around her nipple and savored it with his tongue. Oh God, have I died, Alan thought. Am I really doing this? Her skin was sweet and soft in his mouth. Her body felt absolutely perfect beneath him.

He couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to taste her so bad and wanted to taste her now. He pushed himself further down until his head was perfectly positioned between her legs. Spreading her legs far apart he gazed in utter lust at her perfectly shaved peach. Inhaling deeply and smelling her sweet scent, Alan took his tongue and gently grazed it along the inner fold of Victoria's pussy. Victoria arched at the feel of his tongue.

Keeping her legs firmly spread apart, with his hands, Alan buried his tongue deep into her pussy, swirling it around savoring the sweetness and tanginess of it.

"Mmmm...you taste so fucking awesome baby" Alan growled as his tongue explored every part of her pussy.

Taking the tip of his tongue he found her clit and gently swirled his tongue over and on it. This sent shock waves of pleasure reeling through Victoria's body. He loved her reaction. Wrapping his lips as closely around her clit as he could, he teased and toyed with her clit, with his tongue, making her buck and bounce her hips wildly.

"Yes! Daddy," Victoria screamed. Frantically grabbing the sheets Victoria could not believe the heights of pleasure that Alan was taking her to. She'd only had one boyfriend before and he'd never tasted her orally. To have her first time with Alan was something she was never going to forget.

Alan, meanwhile, lay with face buried between her legs, tasting her sweet juices while gently and hungrily eating Victoria's pussy. He knew Victoria was about to cum, for him, when her moaning took on a higher shrill and her hips almost froze in welcome anticipation of it. The first wave of her orgasm hit Victoria with a rush and her hips locked as then the waves of pleasure just cascaded one by one in succession. Alan kept tight hold of her as his tongue gathered up every bit of her pussy's precious nectar. Mmmm...his baby's cum tasted so good.

Breathlessly, Victoria collapsed her body completely back on to the bed. Knowing how sensitive her pussy was at this moment, Alan gently savored the last bit of cum from her pussy lips, and then tenderly kissed it.

Crawling up beside her, Alan gently pulled her close to him and lay there holding her. "Thank you daddy. I love you so much."

"It is me who should be thanking you baby," Alan said.

Looking tenderly into one anothers eyes they lay lost in the exquisite pleasure of the moment. It was like this they lay until they both fell asleep in each others arms.