It Started At Christmas Pt. 03

Story Info
Desire explodes between Alan & Victoria the next morning
1.8k words
4.63
60.9k
46

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're reading part 3 because you enjoyed the first two parts, a very big thank you to you. As I am new to writing erotic fiction, I do hope you will enjoy this. Alan and Victoria's story is far from over, but thank you for staying with me this far.

(Part 3)

The next morning Alan woke up not completely sure he hadn't dreamt the events of the previous night. He knew for certain though it wasn't a dream when he saw Victoria sleeping peacefully next to him. Her hair was splayed across the pillow and she looked extraordinarily sexy lying there, on her back, naked.

Alan sat there quietly and stared at his beautiful daughter wondering how last night had happened. His mind was tormented with conflicting thoughts. She was his daughter, but she was also a beautiful woman. You don't have sex with your daughter, but damn her pussy tasted so sweet. I should have said no, Alan thought, but she obviously wanted it, she initiated it. Oh the thoughts ran through his head. The one thought though that he couldn't push out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried, was how bad he wanted to be inside her. He wanted to know what it would feel to have her sweet peach wrapped around his cock. Thinking about this only made his cock get hard again so he got up to go shower.

After getting out of the shower, he dried off, put on a thick terry cloth bathrobe and went downstairs to read the paper and have some coffee. It wasn't long after he heard Victoria stirring upstairs. He heard the shower and knew she'd be coming down stairs soon. It wasn't long before she came down, wearing a bathrobe herself. Alan handed her a cup of coffee as she sat down at the dining table.

"Good morning daddy" Victoria said.

"Good morning beautiful. I hope you slept well" Alan replied.

To this statement she smiled brightly. They both sat there drinking their coffee and really not sure what to say to each other. Victoria was afraid that the events of last night had now made things awkward between them.

"Dad, I hope you're not upset with me for last night. I really wanted to do this for you. I wanted very much for you to enjoy it. I wasn't expecting what you did for me, but I enjoyed it so much. Honestly, I loved it. You made me feel so wonderful. I don't want this to change things between us."

Alan smiled and set his coffee cup down. Taking Victoria's hands in his, he told her,

"Baby, in no way am I upset with you. Upset with myself? Maybe some I am. But I loved it too. I loved it so much I can't stop myself from wanting more of it with you. You are incredibly sexy and you turn me on. I can't believe I'm telling you all this. It is me now who doesn't want you to be upset with me."

Victoria got up from her chair and walked over to Alan's chair. Opening her robe slightly she shifted it to allow herself to straddle across Alan's lap. With their faces only inches apart, the desire in both of their eyes was undeniable. Alan leaned forward and brought his lips to Victoria's. The kiss was warm and tender as their tongues explored each others mouths.

Alan found the tie on her robe and untied it. Sliding his hands within the robe he slid his hands around her back and gripped her ass, pulling her in closer to him. Victoria found the belt of Alan's robe and untied it. Opening his robe up, she slid it off of his broad shoulders. Breaking the kiss she brought her lips down kissing his ears and then his neck. Kissing him gently at first, then more aggressively she took his neck in her mouth and sucked hard. As she was doing this, she was also grinding her pussy against Alan's cock through his robe. Alan felt his cock grow rigidly hard when she did that. He couldn't take this anymore.

Victoria felt Alan's hand slide down between the both of them, open his robe slightly and start to adjust his stiff cock. Releasing the immense suction she was applying to his neck, she looked directly into his eyes while she lifted herself up above him just enough that he could position his cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Without breaking eye contact Alan lined his cock up at the entrance. Alan had to restrain the urge to just throw her down onto the couch in the living room and fuck her silly. Once Victoria felt the tip at her pussy entrance she slowly eased herself completely down upon his cock.

With the luxurious feel of a silk glove, Victoria's pussy, completely enveloped Alan's throbbing cock. In synch the both of them let out a collective moan of pleasure.

For the briefest of moments they just sat there in the moment. Resting her hands upon Alan's shoulders and leaning in to kiss him, Victoria began slowly sliding up and down the length of his cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" Alan groaned under his breath as wonderful sensations spread through his body.

Hearing her dad's pleasure Victoria picked up the pace of her strokes and slammed down hard against him feeling his cock slam all the way to the back of her pussy.

"Oh my god baby, I need to fuck you!" Alan said breathlessly as he wrapped his arms tightly around her and adjusted himself and Victoria to a standing position. With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and his cock buried deep inside her, Alan walked them quickly into the family room and eased them down on the plush faux polar bear rug in the middle of the room.

The moment they were on the floor, Alan lay Victoria down, on her back, and immediately plunged his cock deeply back into her. Victoria screamed in pleasure. "That's it baby, take daddy's cock. Take all of it!" Alan growled as he got up on his knees. He spread her legs wide apart, pulled her hips up high and holding her behind the knees, in order to bury his cock as deep as possible.

Once he had done that, he began to feverishly drive his cock back and forth stretching that sweet pussy of hers. Her erotic moans only excited him more so he increased the intensity in which he pounded inside her. With each stroke his balls slapped hard against her ass and her breasts rocked.

Alan was reeling with pleasure as he watched his cock plunging deeply into Victoria. Her pussy was so beautiful to look at. She was fucking sexy. He could hardly believe this was really happening.

As he stroked in and out, he reached down with one hand and began to finger her clit. This drove Victoria wild. Between the feel of his cock manhandling her pussy and his finger manipulating her clit, she thought she would go crazy with pleasure. Alan was driving her to heights of pleasure she'd never known before. She'd never felt anything like this and she loved it!

"Oh god! Yes daddy! Fuck me, yes, fuck your baby" she moaned over and over again.

Hearing her begging him so turned him on and drove his passion. "Is this my pussy baby? You like this baby? Does your pussy belong to daddy now?" Alan said to her

.

"Yes daddy, yes daddy. My pussy belongs to you" Victoria breathlessly replied.

Fuck yes Alan thought, wondering if she meant it. Putting her legs down, Alan positioned his self on top of Victoria while continuing stroking his cock into her silky pussy. With each stroke Victoria raised her hips up to meet him. He slowed his stroke down to a more sensual, less fervent pace and their kiss matched the sensuality of the rhythmic stroke going on between his cock and her pussy.

Victoria wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her fingers through his dark hair. They kissed like new lovers, exploring one another's mouths and all the while Alan kept his cock moving in and out. The sensual nature of their kisses heightened Alan's desire to cum, but he did not want to just yet. He wanted to stretch this moment out for as long as they could make it last.

Just as Alan thought that, Victoria's body arched and went stiff under him as she moaned that shrill moan Alan knew only meant one thing: that she was cumming. He kept his stroke rhythmic as her orgasm rocked through her body. Victoria's body shuddered as she felt the orgasm coming and it hit her like the perfect wave crashing on the beach. As she came down from the orgasm, Alan leaned in smiling as he kissed her.

Very tenderly Victoria returned his kiss. She couldn't believe how much she loved this man, her father. She would do just about anything to see him happy.

Alan pulled himself back up onto his knees, placed her legs upon his shoulders and began to move his hips and pound deep into her pussy again. He knew just by the force of each stroke he pounded her with that he was going to cum and cum hard. "Baby, is it okay for me to cum in you?" Alan asked her sincerely.

Looking intently in her eyes, he saw nothing but love returned in them when she said, "Yes daddy. I want you to."

That was all Alan needed to hear. A couple more strokes and Alan felt the build up as his orgasm overtook him. Moaning loudly, the orgasm coursed through Alan's entire body intensely. Load upon load of cum he released deep inside of Victoria. When his orgasm began to subside, with his body covered in sweat, he laid himself down upon Victoria, resting his head upon her breasts.

"I love you" Victoria cooed.

A peaceful smile broke across Alan's face as he said "I love you too baby."

Lying there, on her chest, listening to the sound of her heart beating, he felt completely satisfied and utterly happy as he hadn't imagined himself to be. He rolled himself off from her and lay facing her beside her. She turned her body to face him. Using her hand she wiped the sweat from his brows. He took his hand and began to gently stroke one of her breasts. They lay there quietly and contentedly looking at one another, both knowing that things had changed between them and their relationship had taken on a new dimension that excited them both to think about.

"What are you thinking about?" Alan asked Victoria.

With a devilish smile, she leaned in, kissed him, and said, "We have six days together before mom comes back."

With just as much devilment in his eyes, Alan winked at her and responded, "I know... I know."

(To be continued)