It Started At Christmas Pt. 04

Story Info
Alan & Victoria's last days together before mom comes home
2.4k words
4.52
39k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you again to all who have either sent me messages, voted on, or gave me kind words about It Started At Christmas. I'm deeply touched that you've enjoyed my writing. This story is a little more than half way through and I hope that when reading part 4, you will keep in mind that there is a storyline going on here and this is not just a "sexual" story. To understand how the story will unfold and conclude I have had to develop the characters so that you can get to know them and inside their heads. With that said, I hope that you enjoy part 4.


Victoria and Alan both woke later in the afternoon. Lying there, in bed, together Alan said, "Although I'd like to, I guess we can't stay in bed all day." Just looking at her, Alan couldn't help but to smile. She was so beautiful to him, and he loved her so much.

Flipping the comforter back just enough to expose her breasts, he brought his mouth down to one of them and began to savor her nipple with his tongue. Then his hand reached up and started caressing and squeezing that same breast. "Mmmm...I need to get up" Alan said with his mouth full of nipple.

Victoria laughed, "Who are you trying to convince Dad, me or you?"

Alan sucked on her breast for just a little longer, than begrudgingly forced him self to get up and go take a shower. Victoria admired his body as he got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. She didn't dare follow him into the shower because she knew they would never get out of the bedroom if she did that. Wisely, she waited until he was in the shower before she got out of bed and walked to her bedroom to get ready for the day.

While in the shower her self, Victoria's thoughts were everywhere. She had wanted to surprise as well as please Alan, but she hadn't anticipated for them to take things as far as they just had. She replayed earlier in her mind. Alan had made love to her with such a hunger and fervency. She imagined he and Allison probably hadn't had sex since whenever things began with Nancy, but she had no idea how long that had been. So she knew part of his desire came just from being able to hold a woman close to him. She also knew though, that although it was in a fatherly way, Alan loved her very much.

By the time Victoria got herself together and was coming downstairs, Alan was putting his coat on and appeared to be going somewhere. "Hi sweetheart" Alan said, as he kissed Victoria. "I'm headed out to go get the Christmas tree. Not sure how long it will take, but would you go into the basement and pull out all the Christmas decorations? We'll put the tree up and decorate the house when I get back."

Victoria smiled, "Sure dad."

The mood was festive when Alan arrived back home dragging in a beautiful 8 foot high noble fir. The sounds of Bing Crosby's, "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" played throughout the house. Victoria had made coffee for the both of them and they enjoyed it while talking and decorating the house. The rail to the stairs was adorned with garland and lights. The life size nutcracker stood watch in the front foyer. Alan's grandmother's Nativity Scene graced the fireplace mantle. By the time they finished, a couple hours later, the house looked very "Christmassy."

Upon surveying their handiwork and finding it pleasing, Victoria flopped down on the couch. Alan stood there looking at Victoria and everything. The house was beautiful and Victoria was just stunning. She wore dark wash boot cut jeans and a cream colored cable knit sweater. Her auburn hair was pinned up in a messy bun with stray hairs that fell from it and framed her face. She was perfect. Alan smiled. In that moment that Alan felt like things were falling into place in his very disjointed world.

He plopped down on the couch beside Victoria and she leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder and held his hands with hers. They sat there, like that quietly for a while just enjoying the moment.

Alan turned his face to look over at Victoria and she turned her head up to look at him. Staring in her eyes, he grasped her face in his hands and leaned in and very tenderly, and intimately kissed her.

The kiss started to build in intensity and as it did, Victoria situated herself in such a manner that she was now straddling Alan's lap. She then removed her sweater and allowed Alan to unfasten her front clasp bra. As her breasts freed from their constraints, Alan's mouth found them once again. Victoria raised her arms up and began to loosen her hair and play with it as Alan sucked and teased her breasts.

Reaching around her, Alan turned Victoria around and laid her on her back on the couch. Pulling himself up into a semi standing position, he unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off her lanky legs. Then he easily removed her bikini panties. Still in a semi standing position, he quickly removed his clothes, all the while never breaking eye contact with Victoria. Once undressed, he positioned himself on top of Victoria. Gently he took his leg and nudged her legs open a bit wider. Victoria wrapped her arms around the back of Alan's neck and he firmly gripped her hips as they leaned in and began to kiss very passionately.

Hungrily their mouths searched one another's and their breathing grew heavy. Victoria shifted her body in a welcoming manner letting Alan know exactly what she wanted. Not interrupting the moment, Alan reached his hand between him and Victoria and adjusted his cock until he felt her moist opening. With ease he slid it in and slowly began to grind his hips back and forth. Victoria's pussy was so silky in its embrace of Alan's cock. The sensation of it made Alan's body tingle as it sent him on a euphoric high.

Kissing breathlessly, while erotic moans came from the both of them, Alan made love to Victoria.

Holding her hips firmly in his hands their bodies moved synchronously together. His shaft easily gliding in and out of her warm pussy, Alan ground himself hard against her clit slowly building her up to orgasm. Alan didn't try to rush it though as he wanted them to cum together. He kept the rhythm of his stroke going as he ground against her clit. As he felt his climax approaching he ground himself with fervor against her clit and kissed her fiercely. As he heard the tone of Victoria's moans become shrill and her body froze as her orgasm took over, Alan cried out as his overtook him and electrified his body while his cum explosively shot into Victoria. Hungrily their mouths locked on each other and with great passion they kissed as Victoria began to come down from hers.

Alan lay himself down onto Victoria's chest as his body jerked still from the aftershock of his orgasm. Victoria giggled as Alan came down from it. It took him awhile. "God that was intense" Alan said to Victoria. As she had done previously Victoria wiped the sweat from his forehead and brows. She loved her father so much and seeing him happy and immensely sexually satisfied caused a peaceful smile to spread to spread across her face.

The next few days sped by faster than either Alan or Victoria would have preferred and it was now Christmas Eve. Allison would be home tomorrow afternoon. Alan would be picking her up from the airport. As he and Victoria sat at dinner that night, the conversation turned to what would happen once Allison was home. Although he didn't want to, Alan broached the subject first.

"So sweetheart, what happens, with us, when mom gets home tomorrow?"

Victoria smiled, "It doesn't have to change dad. I don't want it to. I love you and I love every moment we've had together. I have no regrets about what we've done."

Alan sat there quietly absorbing what Victoria had just said. "Honestly babe, I don't want it to change either." Alan said. "It doesn't have to change, but it won't be easy. If we plan on doing anything with your mother back home, we'll have to be exceptionally careful and quiet when need be."

"I understand Dad." Then in a more serious tone Victoria said, "What I want you to understand though is this: I love you, very much. I always have dad. You've been my best friend since I was a little girl. I know things aren't going well between you and mom and it hurts my heart immensely to know you're unhappy. I don't know what's going on between you and mom that has made you so unhappy," Victoria lied. "But I want and will do whatever I feel necessary to make you happy again. Seeing you happy makes me happy Dad. You are my best friend."

Much to his surprise Alan's eyes misted with tears listening to the heartfelt words Victoria had to say to him. He never felt worthy of the love and adoration his only child showered on him. He felt even less worthy now.

As he stared at this beautiful creature before him, he gave quiet thanks to God. He'd always wanted children. He'd always seen him and Allison with 3 or 4 kids. He'd wanted sons and one daughter. He had always seen himself teaching his sons soccer and baseball and his daughter would be his princess. But fate saw otherwise. After having Victoria, Allison had informed him that she wanted no more children and that this was all he was getting from her. So with that in mind, Alan showered all the love he could on his baby girl, who was now this beautiful woman sitting before him.

Feeling very choked up, Alan said, "Victoria, I don't know what I've ever done to deserve the love you have always given me and especially the love you've shown me in the giving of yourself to me this past week. I promise you though; daddy will do whatever I have to do to keep you happy too."

Later that evening, while sitting cuddled up in the family room watching the Christmas tree lights blink, Alan got up and turned the Christmas music off. Victoria watched as she saw him fumbling around with some CDs. Alan put a CD in and hit play. He walked over to Victoria and offered his hand to her and said, "Dance with me baby" as the opening guitar riffs of, Eric Clapton's, Wonderful Tonight began to play. Lost in the moment, the music, and each other, Alan and Victoria danced.

After they went to bed that night, Alan awoke sometime during the middle of the night, and made love to Victoria one more time.

Although it was Christmas Day, the morning rushed by them and before they knew it, Alan was grabbing the car keys and getting ready to go pick Allison up. Victoria got dressed and told him to hang on because she would come with him. On the ride there it was unfamiliarly quiet. Both were lost in their own thoughts about the week they'd shared together and what would happen when Allison returned.

Victoria was still very angry with her mother and with her deepening emotions towards her father, it made her body tense up at the thought of first seeing her mom.

Alan's thoughts were much different from Victoria's. His thoughts were more directed at keeping his emotions and desire about and for Victoria masked as well as he possibly could. Yes, things were very rocky with him and Allison, but if Allison had even one iota of an inkling of suspicion, of what had transpired, she'd have a field day with it. He'd lose his job at the university. Probably wouldn't be able to find work at any other university on moral grounds. She'd more than likely divorce him and take everything that they had built together. Alan didn't like the idea of this becoming complicated and messy. It was already complicated enough by the fact that he loved the sexual connection he and Victoria had developed with one another.

They got to the airport and walked to the gate where they knew Allison's plane would be arriving. She saw them before they saw her. As she made her way to them, she smiled brightly at Victoria. She hadn't seen Victoria in a while. She had no idea Victoria had seen her though. Although Allison saw different plans for her daughter's life, she did love her. She only wanted what she felt was best for her.

When Victoria spotted her she put on her best fake smile and greeted Allison with a less than warm embrace.

"Hi Mom. Merry Christmas," Victoria said with as much fake cheer as she could muster.

"Merry Christmas Victoria. Look at you, so beautiful," Allison said as she smiled and took a step back to survey her daughter. You're radiant." Allison stated as she took her in.

Alan and Allison's greeting for each other was far less warm and welcoming.

"How was your trip? How was your flight?" Alan asked casually.

"The trip was the usual hospital bullshit, you know, and the flight could have been better. But, hey, I'm here in one piece. So I guess it all balanced out." Allison replied as they all made their way to the car.

Victoria was very observant of the cold nature her parents exuded towards one another, which was in sharp contrast to how her father was with her. She also wanted to gag when she heard her mother's response. Victoria was certain Patricia had been along for the trip and it was no hospital business trip.

When they got home Allison went upstairs to unpack while Victoria and Alan waited in the family room to open Christmas presents. Alan stole a quick kiss from Victoria as he whispered to her, "Everything's going to be okay baby. Stop worrying." He smiled and winked at her as he said it.

The three of them opened presents together just as they always had now for 24 years . But this Christmas was definitely different from any other they'd had. With the cold attitude between Alan and Allison and the love that was deepening between father and daughter, would this be the family's last Christmas together?