It Started in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please Miss Amanda," Sandra said, her voice husky with her arousal.

"Alright. Here's the deal. Since you accepted the task, if you fail to do it, I take you home, and we're done until I choose otherwise. If you do as I ask, I will bring you home with me, and we will spend the night together so that I can make sure you are properly rewarded for being such a good girl. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Ok, When I tell you, you will quickly crawl under the table. I will feed you your half of the cheesecake while you are there."

Sandra blushed and her mind tried to find some way to refuse, but she wanted to spend the night with Amnada.

"That is why I asked Diane to show you where the ladies room is my girl. I will time it so no one see's you, and anyone who cares, will think you are in the ladies room. When we have finished our dessert, I will again time it properly, and you will return to your seat as if nothing happened and no one will have noticed. And I promise you my girl, if someone does notice, I will take full responsibility for it."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Good girl. Put your foot back on the floor, and make sure both your shoes are off and make sure they are far enough away from the edge of the table so they won't be seen."

"Yes Miss Amanda." Sandra replied breathing heavy with the thought of what she was about to do.

"Grab your purse in your hands and hold it in your lap and make sure to take it with you. When you are under the table, I will feed you little pieces of cheesecake and you will only use your mouth. If I catch you using your fingers or anything else to eat with, you will be punished. Understood my dear?"

Sandra blushed and looked down, but she was smiling when she said, "Yes Miss Amanda."

"Good girl," Amanda smiled.

Sandra smiled.

She fidgeted and kept looking around the room to see who was looking when, and she appeared worried. Amanda said, "Look down in your lap. It is my decision when you go, so you don't need to be looking around. This is as much an test of trust as it is fun, so you let me worry about watching. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Amanda," Sandra agreed and her gaze turned to her lap.

"When I want you to return to your seat, I will snap my fingers three times. A single snap, is just to get your attention as to where I am putting the cheesecake. Understand?"

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Now, when I say, you will calmly, and carefully, get under the table and onto your knees."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Good girl," Amanda smiled.

Sandra fidgeted with her purse. Her breathing became faster. She was suddenly very conscious of hour wet her pussy was and she could feel her juices and the dampness of her panties. She trembled. In private it was one thing. But the risk was frightening. The risk was also a huge turn on. Her heart beat quickly, and she trembled as she waited for what seemed to be an interminable time. Suddenly Amanda said, "Now, go my girl."

Sandra blushed deep crimson but moved. She lifted the table cloth, and ducked under the table and knelt there near the back wall, at Amanda's feet. She breathed easier when she heard no outcry.

Amanda's hand appeared and her fingers snapped once and she patted her nylon clad knee. Sandra inched closer carefully until she could lay her head against Amanda's knee. Amanda's hand caressed her hair and her neck, and then pushed her head back so Sandra was in an upright kneeling position again. Then the hand disappeared.

A moment later it appeared and Amanda's small, delicate hand was facing palm up with a very small piece of cheesecake in it. Sandra thought to herself suddenly that this could take a very long while. Then she shrugged and leaned forward and her lips touched Amanda's hand as she took the piece in her mouth and savoured it for a moment. The experience was arousing, and her juices were flowing, but it was cheesecake.

When she pulled back as she chewed Amanda's hand petted her hair again. She felt so right. Despite the potentially embarrassing circumstance, this, that is, being at Amanda's feet, kneeling, felt like home.

The hand left, and returned with another very small piece. "She's really milking this one," Sandra thought to herself and smiled as she leaned forward and ate it from Amanda's hand. The hand petted her again, and the cheesecake kept coming.

Suddenly Sandra heard Diane's voice. "Is everything ok?"

"Yes, everything is fine. She just had to take care of something."

"Well apparently she's going to miss out on her half of the cheesecake."

"No, don't worry, I'll make sure she get's her share, even if I have to order another."

Sandra heard Diane's clear laughter, and then all was quiet again.

The next time the hand came down, it placed the small piece of cheesecake on Amanda's nylon clad knee and then pulled back. Sandra smiled and her juices kept running. She leaned in, and lipped it off of Amanda's knee.

The fingers on the hand snapped, and Sandra leaned closer. The hand petted her hair and caressed her cheek. Then it disappeared again. Again, the hand returned and the dessert was placed on Amanda's knee, but this time it was higher up, closer to Amanda's secret place. She received another petting after she took it.

Another, higher up. This one was right on the edge of Amanda's skirt, which had ridden up. Or been pulled up, Sandra suspected.

Then the hand came down holding a napkin and pulled the skirt right up and exposed Amanda's panties and Amanda's knees spread wide. The hand placed the napkin on the seat directly between her legs, and a little bit under her pussy. Then the hand disappeared and returned and set the very small piece of cheesecake on the napkin near the edge of the seat between Amanda's legs.

Sandra moved so she was kneeling between Amanda's legs and took the piece off of her Lady's seat with her lips. The hand petted her as she savoured the taste, and the experience. There was a feeling rising up inside her from the depths. She wasn't entirely sure what it was, but it felt wonderful.

The hand disappeared again and placed another tiny piece on the napkin, but closer to her center. Sandra leaned forward to take it, but paused when she heard Diane's voice again. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes everything is fine Diane, thank you," Sandra heard Amanda say. While Amanda spoke, her hand moved and pointed vaguely in the direction of the cheesecake. Daring to trust her boss and friend, Sandra started toward it as she heard Amanda continue. "But I would like you to bring another piece of cheesecake. Please pack it for us to take with us when my girl get's back."

"Of course, I'll be back in a few," was Diane's reply.

Sandra could smell Amanda's arousal as she took the piece of cheesecake. It only served to increase the flow of her juices and speed up her heartbeat. That unknown feeling was getting stronger. There was a sense of peace attached to it.

The hand petted her and her heart sighed.

The legs spread a bit wider, and the next piece was deposited directly in front of Amanda's panty clad center. For the first time, Sandra noticed that Amanda was wearing black satin panties that might have come from an upscale popular lingerie chain, or perhaps they were designer. At the top of what she was able to see of them, there was the beginning of a see through panel that revealed nothing but pure alabaster skin. Her heart thumped and skipped a beat as she thought about how close she was to her boss' little piece of heaven.

The hand was impatient. It snapped it's fingers and pointed. Sandra blushed and quickly leaned forward, and her nose rubbed against Amanda's panties and she had to twist her head to get at the morsel. Amanda's scent was heavenly and once she had managed to get the cheesecake she moved away very slowly, and her eyes remained focused on the black panty clad lips that showed through.

The hand petted her again, and a finger traced her jawline and found it's way to her lips where it dragged slowly across them from side to side. Sandra parted her lips in the hopes that the finger would do more. Her hope was rewarded. The finger dragged back across and pushed into her. She suckled on it, and nibbled it, and the finger began slowly moving in and out as it became wet with her saliva. Then suddenly it pulled out and the hand disappeared.

The hand returned with another tiny piece of their dessert. It placed the morsel in the same place as last time, just barely in front of her center. Sandra leaned in happily, savouring the chance to touch Amanda there, even if it was only with her cheek or nose through her underwear.

She twisted her head to the side a bit and took her piece of dessert in her lips and was about to move back but a hand touched the back of her head and a gentle pressure encouraged her to remain where she was.

She felt something pressing against her through Amanda's panties. Maybe Amanda's other hand was inside them. A few moments later the hand came out and Sandra felt the hand pull the panties to one side and she could feel Amanda's pussy against her cheek. Her heart skipped a beat and her pussy spasmed and she whimpered. She felt a hand come between her cheek and Amanda's skin and the scent became very strong. The hand at the back of her head grabbed some of her hair and pulled her back a little. She could now see Amanda's other hand was on her pussy, with a finger deep within. The finger came out and moved toward Sandra's mouth. She opened her lips and tried to move forward to taste her but the hand that held her hair pulled against her and she knew she was not allowed so she remained still.

The finger touched her lips, which remained, hopefully open. The finger rested against her lips, frustrating her with it's lack of penetration and it's immobility. Then suddenly it pushed into her, and she tasted Amanda. Musky, astringent, and strong, it was like a little taste of pure lust. Sandra whimpered as she sucked on the finger in her mouth trying desperately to get every bit of taste from it.

Then the finger pulled out her mouth and the hand disappeared. The hand returned with another tiny piece of her dessert and placed it underneath Amanda's sex, far enough back that Sandra knew she would have a hard time getting to it. She smiled and leaned in. She twisted her head to the side, and her nose came up against the junction of Amanda's leg and her vagina. She extended her tongue, but couldn't reach it. She twisted her head the other way, and found the same trouble. She pulled back and looked at her dessert and Amanda's vagina, and tried to puzzle a way to get at it.

The hand became impatient again and snapped it's fingers and pointed. Sandra leaned in again and this time, buried her nose deep in Amanda's vagina. As her nose was buried in Amanda's opening, and as Amanda's juices ran down the side of her face, she managed to get her tongue close enough to just catch the morsel and bring it into her mouth. The hand petted her and she felt proud.

Suddenly she heard Amanda's voice say quietly to her, "Alright girl, back into your seat. Now."

Sandra moved quickly and carefully and was soon sitting back in her seat with her purse in her lap.

"You're such a good girl," Amanda praised her.

Sandra, still in the headspace under the table, blushed and replied, "Thank you Miss Amanda."

Sandra went to wipe her face with a napkin but Amanda frowned and shook her head. She put the napkin back and sat there in a bit of a daze. Powerful feelings coursed through her. She had found something amazing. She had found something fulfilling and arousing, and it made her feel very good about herself.

Diane chose that moment to return and she smiled at Sandra as she handed Amanda the bill and the take out dessert. "You have just a little pussy juice on your nose my dear," she whispered to Sandra who blushed furiously and looked down into her lap feeling embarrassed.

Diane reached out to touch her shoulder, but stopped short and let her hand hover within a few inches of her. She said kindly and softly, "It's ok. Don't worry."

Diane spoke louder, "I thank you ladies for coming today, I hope you enjoyed the meal and the service. And most especially I hope you enjoyed your desserts."

Amanda replied, "The service I received was most excellent Diane, the meal was wonderful, and dessert was purely Divine. You also did your job wonderfully. Thank you so much."

Sandra blushed as she thought that Amanda might be referring to the service she had done for Amanda rather than Diane's serving ability.

"Please come again any time ladies," and Diane left.

"Alright, let's go my dear," Amanda said, and stood. Sandra stood to follow and again opened and held the door for her. Amanda once again, opened the car door for her and closed it behind her, and as she waited for Amanda to get in, she saw the restaurants sign that said "Bits and Bites".

"Did you not pay Miss Amanda?" Sandra asked when she was

"They have my credit card on file my girl. Don't worry. For the service they provide, they make sure they get their pound of flesh."

Amanda started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. Sandra sat quietly, in a bit of a daze. Soon they were back at the offices parking lot. "You are quiet Sandra. Is everything ok?"

Sandra turned her head toward Amanda and saw the concern on her face and she smiled. "Yes Miss Amanda, everything is wonderful. I am just overwhelmed by feelings that I always suspected I could feel, but never did."

"What do you mean?"

"I always suspected that it could be that way with a Domme. I mean the fulfilment and joy I have felt today in doing what you asked Miss Amanda. I am falling for you Miss Amanda, and if today was any hint of the power of the feelings that live within me, then I will be happy to do so." Sandra blushed looked hard at the purse in her lap.

"I understand my dear. True submission, and Dominance for that matter, bring very powerful feelings. If this is the first time you've ever truly felt it, then I am not surprised you are quiet. We'll have another glass of wine at my place and talk a bit. Then we can split the other piece of cheesecake," Amanda grinned at her and Sandra blushed.

"We'll just stop at work to get your car sweetheart."

"Yes Miss Amanada."

Sandra drove an older model Lexus and a couple of minutes later she was following Amanda's car down the street. It wasn't long before she was pulling into a driveway in front of a modest but modern looking home. It was a split-level brick home, unlike the white (clapboard) houses that permeated the neighborhood.

She parked and met Amanda at the front door. Amanda unlocked the painted red door and motioned Sandra to precede her. The inside was comfortable looking. The furniture was broken in, but still looked almost new. The hardwood floor reflected the light from the windows with few blemishes revealed by the light. There was a large throw rug between the sofa and the entertainment wall mounted wide screen television. To one side of the tv was an entertainment system bookended by stereo speakers.

Amanda walked past her and turned to her. "Alright, strip."

Sandra blushed as she slipped out of her shoes but had to ask, "May I ask why Miss Amanda?"

"It's a rule in my house. Unless there are vanilla people about, or it is my desire, subs are not allowed to wear clothing in my house."

"Yes Miss," Sandra blushed again and unbuttoned her blouse and dropped her skirt to the floor. When she was completely naked, and her clothes lay in a pile on the floor Amanda pointed to a woven basket sitting on a chair next to the entrance. "You can put your clothes in there my dear."

Sandra did.

"Now let me give you the tour," Amanda smiled and motioned for her to follow.

She led Sandra all through the house. The kitchen was a little small but had all the modern appliances. The dining room was large enough to host a dozen people for dinner. There was a bath on the top semi level with a large tub and double sink in the counter with a large mirror on the wall. The Mistress bedroom as Amanda called it, was large, comfortable looking, and very feminine with maroon colours and antique wooden furniture and a large walk in closet. Down stairs to the half basement, was the beginnings of a dungeon play space. A couple of pieces of well made play furniture and a few toys like floggers and chains hung from the one wall that seemed properly finished. Sandra's pussy twitched when she saw it and her imagination began thinking fun thoughts.

There was also a second half bath downstairs with facilities, counter sink and mirror, and a shower, but no tub. There was also a small spare bedroom slash office in the last bit of the half basement, with a bed and desktop computer and a dresser and small closet. At one end of the room was an entrance to a crawl space where Amanda told her the heating air conditioning unit was and other uninteresting things.

Then Amanda led her back to the living room where Amanda took a seat on the couch and pointed to the floor in front of her. "I want to see what may end up being mine. Stand there with your legs spread, and slowly turn around."

Sandra blushed, but did as she was told. She stood for a moment, naked, with her legs spread about 8 inches apart with her hands at her sides. Slowly she turned around so that Amanda could see every part of her.

When she finished her 360 degree turn she returned to her original position, with her legs spread and arms at her sides.

"Spread your legs wider," Amanda ordered.

Sandra spread them until they were about a foot and a half apart.

"Very good."

Amanda looked intently at her, appraising her body, and stance, and carriage, and after long moments finally said, "Almost perfect my dear."

Sandra blushed, and asked, "What is it that is missing to be perfect Miss Amanda?"

"Well, I am not a fan of body hair my girl. So that little patch on your pubic area and pussy, has to go if you are to be mine."

"Yes Miss Amanda," Sandra blushed. "I don't have a razor with me Miss Amanda."

Amanda smiled, "If you are so willing to simply obey that wish, without even being officially mine my girl, then I am sure I can find a razor for you."

Sandra blushed but smiled. "I wish to please you Miss Amanda."

"You're such a good girl. Alright, follow me," and Amanda led her to the bathroom. She looked through her toiletry items for a few moments and handed Sandra a new disposable razor and some skin lotion. "Use lotion instead of soap my dear, your pussy will thank me later. I'll be in the living room awaiting the new view," and she smiled.

"Yes Miss Amanda."

Sandra found that Amanda was right and her pussy reacted better to being shaved with lotion rather than with soap or shaving gel. In minutes she returned and stood at attention before Amanda.

"Much better my dear. Perfect. I find you beautiful and obedient, and charming. And I've cared about you for a long while. This could be the best thing that ever happened to us my girl."

"Yes Miss Amanda," Sandra replied, and then frowned, "Or it could be an utter disaster."

"You are right my dear, but I promise that I will do my best to see that it does not turn out so, if you will do the same."

"I promise Miss Amanda."

"Alright my dear, inspection over. You pass wonderfully. If you would like you can go get us each a glass of wine."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

Sandra walked naked into the kitchen and looked around till she found glasses and the wine and poured them each a glass. She returned and handed one to Amanda. Then she stood there, not knowing quite where to sit or what to do. "You may sit on the floor there my dear," Amanda pointed to the throw rug between the sofa and the entertainment center. Sandra sat cross-legged on the throw rug in front of Amanda and blushed when Amanda eyed her bare pussy. She waited for Amanda to drink first.