It Started in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`We will have to teach you at least a basic service protocol my dear, but that`s for later. Here`s to something wonderful." Amanda raised her glass and Sandra did the same and then drank just after Amanda took a sip.

They didn't notice the time until 2:30am. Amanda's eyes widened and she smiled down at Sandra. "It looks like we've been getting along fabulously my dear."

"Yes Miss Amanda, it has gotten much later than it felt."

"Indeed. That is always a positive sign."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Follow me please." Amanda ordered.

Sandra stood and followed a step or two behind.

She was led into the downstairs office/bedroom area. Amanda pointed at the carpeted floor beside the desk chair and said, "Kneel, and remain quiet while I work."

Sandra knelt beside the chair and remained quiet while Amanda typed. Sandra began to get wet wondering what Amanda was typing. All sorts of naughty or kinky scenario's presented themselves to her mind. But Amanda said nothing and did not give her permission to speak. Her knees began to get sore after a time. And some time later they began to fall asleep, starting at her feet, and slowly, as the long minutes passed, working up to her knees, and then up her thighs. She fidgeted nervously trying to find relief from the pain of the pins and needles, but remained silent. She was determined to do as she was asked.

Finally the printer began printing something and Amanda turned toward her. "At ease my dear. You may sit however you wish when I tell you that."

"Thank you Miss Amanda," Sandra said gratefully.

"I have come up with a plan as to how this will work between us. As this is all new to you in a lot of ways, and as this is a new relationship, I have made the plan to reflect that. We will be able to end this, at many points in the beginning if either of us feel it isn't going to be what we need."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"You will sleep here tonight in this bed. Before going to bed, you will read the terms and how things will go. If in the morning you feel you want it, we will begin."

"Yes Miss Amanda."

"Assuming you want it, and assuming I too, still want it in the morning, I will collar you. You will wear that collar for a week. At the end of that week we will reassess. And if we decide to part, we part. If we decide to continue, I will put another collar around your neck. Which will last for two weeks. Then a month: two months: four months: and lastly, eight months. At the end of the eight months, we will decide whether or not to make it a permanent bonding, and if we do, I will collar you for life. Does that sound like an appropriately cautious way to approach things my dear?"

"Very much so Miss Amanda," Sandra smiled.

"Alright my dear. Go do any necessaries and then return for bedtime tuck in."

Sandra smiled, "Yes Miss Amanda." Then she ran to the nearest bathroom and did her necessaries. Since she didn't have her toothbrush she decided she would have to go without for the night.

When she returned Amanda handed her a page to read.

The Rules.

1. I am Mistress, or Mistress Amanda at all times in private, or in D/s public. And in the vanilla world I am Miss Rogers.

2. You will obey all orders.

3. Dress code. Private and public and D/s public. Which are all to be defined by Mistress. No panties, except your granny panties when on your moon time, and only demi bra's or no bra, and only stockings, not pantyhose in public. In private, or in D/s public, no clothing whatsoever, except your granny panties during your moon times and when I specifically wish you to dress. At any time you will dress in what I wish to see you in when I express such a desire. Other than these rules, dress as you wish.

4. You may not pleasure yourself, unless I order it, or permit it, and you may not ever have an orgasm unless I permit it or order it.

5. Furniture use is according to Mistress' rules and desires.

6. Disobedience, either intentional, or accidental, will be punished by any means Mistress wishes. Mistress is the one to determine whether discipline is warranted.

7. Limits and safe words. You may have them. Yellow and Red for your safe words. The meanings will be discussed if there is a need.

This will be your our first test for the first week. As time goes on, I will add more rules and discipline for failures will become more severe.

This agreement will begin from the moment you wear my collar and will be renewed via the time schedule we discussed.

I, _______________Hereafter known as Mistress Amanda, or "Owner", Or "Mistress" or "Domme,", agree to these terms, on this date ___________________ .

I, ________________ hereafter known as "the sub," or by any name Mistress chooses, agree to these terms on this date______________

Sandra read the document through. Her pussy twitched and her stomach did flip flops and there was a deeply seated need and feeling rising within her. When she had read it twice she looked up at Amanda who shook her head. "Don't say anything my dear. Sleep on it. I know we didn't drink much, but one shouldn't make such a decision while in the feeling of the moment. If you desire this, your first task will be to wake me with your tongue on my pussy. If I wake up without your tongue, I will not mention this again. And neither will you. This is our one chance."

"Yes Miss Amanda," Sandra agreed.

"Alright my dear girl, crawl into bed and I'll tuck you in," Amanda said pulling back the soft covers of the bed revealing satin sheets.

Sandra crawled up and slid under the sensual sheets and Amanda covered her and kissed her on the forehead. "Sweet dreams my dear."

"Sweet dreams Miss Amanda."

Despite Sandra's arousal that dampened the sheets and her excitement at the prospect of having the subject of many of her fantasies become her Domme, she fell asleep quickly.

She woke to a beeping sound. She groggily looked around trying to figure out where she was. It took a few moments, but the satin beneath her naked skin reminded her. She smiled and got out of bed in search of the sound. It was coming from the desktop computer.

She wiggled the mouse and the screen came alive and she saw a little note. "It's decision time."

She clicked the 'ok' button and the noise ceased. The clock said, 10am. Miss Amanda must have decided to let them both sleep some. She smiled and moistened her lips and looked at the page with the terms, conditions, and rules of her submission, if she were to sign it. She read it carefully once again. And she knew her decision.

Amanda moaned in her sleep. Her head tossed from side to side slowly and moans escaped her lips. Her hands reached down toward her pussy and felt an obstruction. She tried to feel her way past it, but it was big. She woke.

She looked down and saw Sandra between her legs, and suddenly the dream evaporated in favour of reality. Sandra was hers. She smiled.

"Good morning my girl," Amanda said.

Sandra pulled her head up just long enough to smile and say, "Good morning Mistress," and then she returned to her duties.

Sandra had been with several women in casual, and repeated casual relationships. She knew how to please a woman. Amanda grabbed her by the hair on either side of her head with both hands, and held two fistfuls of it. She moaned and her eyes looked down on Sandra with a hard, unfocused look, and her hands tightened and released, on Sandra's hair. The closer she got, the faster the rhythm of her grip became. Suddenly her thighs squeezed Sandra's head and her own hands between them and her hands squeezed their fistfuls of hair hard enough that Sandra yelped and whimpered. But she didn't stop.

Amanda's grip was like iron, but Sandra's tongue kept up it's actions. Amanda suddenly released the trip her thighs had on her, and forcefully pulled Sandra's head away by her hair. She pulled Sandra toward her and Sandra had to quickly crawl over top of her until Amanda had her lips locked on hers. Sandra whimpered her arousal as Amanda's tongue forced itself between her lips and invaded her mouth, tasting her own juices in Sandra's mouth.

Then she pulled Sandra's head back and smiled at her. "Good morning."

"Good morning Mistress.... Again," Sandra smiled impishly.

Amanda pointed at the floor beside the bed and gave her a 'look'. Sandra was confused for a moment but gave a curt nod when she understood. She quickly climbed off the bed and knelt in the spot Amanda had indicated.

"Good girl," Amanda praised her.

Sandra smiled.

"I want you to fetch the contract girl. You may not stand," Amanda ordered.

Sandra crawled out of the room. Negotiating the stairs on all fours was slow going, but she managed to get down both half flights to the spare bedroom. She grabbed the contract in her hands and then wondered how she was going to carry it back as she needed her hands for crawling. She dried her lips and folded the page, and carefully took it in her lips at a spot where there were no words in case she drooled, and headed back sill on all fours.

Amanda smiled when she saw Sandra crawl back into the bedroom with the contract between her lips Sandra came up to the bed and held the contract in her mouth for her Mistress to take. Amanda produced a hard back book and a pen. She took the page and signed her name and dated it. She handed it to Sandra, who quivered as she did the same. Amanda then took it from her and put it in her nightstand drawer.

"That's my girl. You're such a good girl."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Go make some coffee for us sweetheat, and then you can join me on the bed to drink it."

"I thought subs weren't allowed on the furniture Mistress?"

"Do you want to never have anything comfortable to sit on girl? Cause I can arrange that for smartasses."

"Sorry Mistress."

"The rule is for visiting subs my girl. I do not expect my sub to not ever use furniture. It's not like you're a slave. So the furniture rule will only apply after 6pm. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Then Sandra went to make coffee.

She soon returned and handed Amanda hers, and lay back against the headboard beside her Mistress with their legs touching and they sat quietly for a few minutes.

After a bit Amanda put her coffee on the nightstand and began playing with Sandra's sex. She teased the outside of it, tracing gentle circles. When she noticed Sandra was already very wet she plunged a finger deep inside her. Sandra moaned and she put both hands around her coffee cup to keep from spilling it. Amanda finger fucked her slowly for a bit and then added a second finger. Sandra hands began to shake so she put her coffee on the nightstand on the other side of the bed.

Sandra's whole body started trembling as Amanda added a third finger and she reached down to cover Amanda's hand with hers. Amanda slapped her hands with her free one and Sandra jerked her hands back and held them at her sides.

Soon her trembling was accompanied by whimpers and moans, which didn't' take long to progress into full throated cries. She whispered, "I'm so close Mistress, may I please cum?"

"No," Amanda replied.

"Will you please stop then Mistress, cause I'm about to and I can't stop myself."

"Oh? And you know you'd be punished, right?"

"I know Mistress, that's why I'm asking you to please stop."

"Five more seconds my girl and I will be happy to stop."

Sandra gritted her teeth and squeezed her hands into fists and silently counted down to zero from five, twice, and suddenly Amanda stopped.

"Good girl," Amanda said and petted her hair. "You may thank me now my dear."

"Thank you Mistress," Sandra said trying not to let her frustration show.

"That's not much of a thank you considering I just saved you a punishement."

"I'm sorry Mistress, thank you, thank you."

"A proper thank you, when thanking a Mistress, involves some proper foot kissing to show one's true appreciation."

"Sorry Mistress," Sandra said, and quickly knelt with her ass by the pillows and her head down by Amanda's feet. She began kissing and nibbling and licking Amanda's feet and toes while Amanda made small sounds that indicated her pleasure. After a couple of minutes Amanda spoke, "Alright my girl, your appreciation is noted. You are welcome. Now come drink your coffee."

Sandra was disappointed that she didn't get to orgasm, and she was leaking juices, but she knew it wasn't all about her now. And, she admitted to herself, it was really hot to be tortured in that way.

She was almost finished her coffee when Amanda started again. She was still revved up from before so she quickly put her coffee down. This time Amanda used one finger of her other hand to caress her clitoris while slowly fucking her with two fingers. By the time Amanda added a third she was back to a trembling and whimpering mess. She repeatedly moved her hands towards Amanda's but stopped short each time. Finally she stuffed them under her ass and let her cries of arousal out.

After a few minutes she asked, "Mistress may I please cum?"

"Nope."

She laughed but bit her lip, not sure whether to be frustrated or even more aroused. "May I humbly beg you to please stop then Mistress? I don't want to disappoint you and I won't be able to keep from cumming for long."

"Five seconds. Hold it. Or else."

Again she counted from five to zero in her mind and then did it again before Amanda stopped. She let out a sigh of relief and frustration. She remembered her lesson and knelt and began kissing and nibbling Amanda's feet and toes. Amanda petted her sides and lightly caressed her back and ass as she kissed and nibbled. After a few minutes Amanda said, "You are welcome my girl. Finish your coffee."

"I guess I should be able to this time Mistress as there isn't much left," and she giggled.

Amanda laughed. "I guess you are a bit of a natural brat aren't you?"

"I don't mean any offence Mistress, but seen from a certain point of view this is funny. Frustrating, and arousing, but funny."

"Alright my girl, if we can't laugh, then we might as well throw it in. Right?"

"Right Mistress."

"Good girl," Amanda said softly and petted Sandra's hair as they finished their coffee.

Sandra finished hers first, and Amanda pulled her in close to nestle her head on Amanda's shoulder. She held Sandra in one arm as she sipped the remainder.

They had a second cup in bed, which Sandra fetched for them, and then Amanda told her it was time to shower. "You go first sweetie, towels are in the bathroom closet.

"Yes Mistress."

When Sandra got out she came into the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel on her head. "You look cute like that my girl," Amanda laughed. "Kind of genie chic."

Sandra laughed.

"My turn for a shower. While I'm gone I want you on your knees on the bed masturbating."

"Yes Mistress. Am I allowed to cum?"

"No. If you get to the point where you're ready, you will stop and cool down for twenty seconds, then start again."

"Yes Mistress," Sandra said.

Sandra brought herself to the edge of orgasm three times before Amanda came out with her own towel around her head, and another wrapped around her upper body. "Keep going my dear while I dress."

"Yes Missssstresssss," Sandra moaned.

Sandra brought herself to the edge again, while Amanda seemed to have difficulty making her mind up about which underwear she would wear. She brought herself to another while her Mistress selected stockings. And another while she was dressing in long skirt and low cut blouse with flowing sleeves.

Amanda sat on the edge of the bed and watched her bring herself to the edge one more time and smiled at her moans and whimpers, and at her blatant look of frustration.

"Alright my girl, let's get something to eat. Go get your clothes on from yesterday. We'll stop at fast food place on the way to your place for some breakfast sausages and coffee."

Sandra whimpered when she found out she wouldn't be cumming, but agreed. "Yes Mistress."

She stood in the living room in front of the door and grabbed her clothing out of the basket. She pulled on her skirt and blouse and put on her shoes. She held her panties, bra, and stockings in her hand and asked, "What should I do with these Mistress?"

"Bring them my girl. You can find a plastic bag in the kitchen."

Sandra fetched a plastic bag and stuck her underthings in it and they went to Amanda's car. Amanda opened the door for her and shut it behind her and then took her own seat.

Sandra set the bag and her purse on the floor and fastened her belt. Amanda did the same, and then they drove off.

And here ends Part 1. I am not sure how long this story will be. But Part 2 has been begun. It could be longer than my usual.