It Started Innocently Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your first step is to accept chastity. Chastity that is controlled by me. Your sexual drive is basic. Deep. Primordial. You need to give this to me and surrender it. As you do this further levels of surrender will follow. Is that what you want Jake?" She moved her foot to the floor and leaned in to look at me more intently.

"Look me in the eye Jake. I won't place you in chastity unless you ask me to."

I looked up into Brett's eyes. She crinkled them. God I loved that. I saw caring but unlike other times I now saw something else. It was desire. Not sexual desire, not really. Rather it was like a predator about to capture its prey. A desire to consume. It was like the devil bargaining for my soul. I could not look away from her. Her gaze was powerful, confident, commanding.

My inner self was at war. Part of me wanted to accept the truth of what Brett had said. To be possessed. But part of me screamed "NO!" Warning flags were going up. I was stepping onto a path I could not retreat from. And I could not think clearly. My groin still ached, and ached.

"Jake?" Brett looked at me, penetrating my mind.

I yielded. I couldn't do otherwise. "Yes, Ms. Brett. Can you place me in chastity? I need to submit to you. I don't want to be inadequate. I need to learn my purpose. Please teach me." I pleaded, half speaking, half crying.

Brett smiled. The cat had caught the canary. She took a deep self-satisfied breath. "Good Jake. Looks like we need to give you a little time to calm down" she said as she moved my erect and dripping penis with her foot. "You stay here while I set up. Start thinking of things to take your mind off sex. Puppies, nuns, skiing. I don't know, whatever. Part of pleasing me will be you learning how to control your erections. Might as well get started now."

I remained there in my presentation position thinking of Sally Field as the Flying Nun. Unfortunately in my current state I found that to be sexy. Hell, I probably would have thought drywall was sexy in my current state of arousal. Brett came back with the chastity cage, lock, and retaining wire. Next she came back with a camera and a tripod. The camera and tripod had me worried. She set it up, focusing it at a point in the middle of the room.

"Worried about the camera Jake?" Brett saw the unease on my face.

"Yes Maam. Photos of me like this make me a little uneasy."

"Jake. Really. You have to trust me. I need to take a history or your decisions. In case, you know, you need to be reminded of the consequences of your decisions. "

"But Ms. Brett, photos can be spread around pretty quickly."

"I know Jake. That's the point silly. But don't worry. I won't do anything without you asking me to do it. After I place you in chastity you will ask me to make a record. It's who you are Jake. It's predictable."

*****

12