It Started Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

After little more than a half an hour I had the first finger of my left hand playing with the top of her still soaking wet pussy. My thumb was playing with clit just inside her pussy. The thumb of my right hand was exploring deep in her tiny pussy along with my forefinger and my pinky was buried in her butt. I was moving all my fingers with the skill of concert pianist, playing Grace like a baby grand. Oh and did she make noise.

"Yes Robert...God Yes Robert...No I can't take two in there...God oh God...That so fucking good...Play me, play me...No Robert not there too...I've never...holy shit that feels so gooooooood!"

Grace climaxed like she had never before. Her entire body was tingling. The electricity that was running up and down her body could have probably powered a small car. Her pussy exploded. She collapsed back onto the bed. She shuddered once then twice. Cum started to flow from her pussy like a river. I leaned in and began to lap it up like it was the only source of water for a hundred miles. Every time I licked Graces pussy she shuddered again. Finally, her spring of hot cum dried up and I let her lay there and catch her breath.

I picked her up and settled her on Virginia's side of the bed. I pulled the blankets over her and then lay down beside her, just watching her breathe. After a ten minutes her eyes opened, "That was fun."

"You OK?" I asked.

"Robert I am so far beyond OK I'm supercalafragelistexpalidoshous." We both laughted. "I haven't cum like that in a really long time." Her voices turned serious, "I haven't been with a man since Dale. I guess I stored it all up."

"I shudder to think what will happen when I cum. It's been five years since Virginia and I you know..."

Grace crawled on top of me and began to unbutton my pants, "I can't wait to find out, Robert."

*

To Be Continued in Chapter 2

Thanks again aquachimera for your editing help.

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers
12