It Started Out Innocent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

She was having none of that. So I took the computer and pulled up a couple of photo sites. K couldn't believe the pictures that were so readily available. She must have looked at over 200 different cocks that morning in various stages of arousal. From flaccid to shooting jism onto various parts of the female anatomy.

She couldn't get enough. At one point I told her it was time for breakfast. She just slid off her damp panties and told me she would be my breakfast while she went right along looking at the different and varied cocks. Who was I to complain? The taste of her sweet wet pussy could get me to do most anything. It was my weakness, my kryptonite. From that day she had her first ever orgasm in my mouth, I would go down on her anywhere and anytime I could.

As she came multiple times I could hear her exclaiming how BIG it was and how she wanted to hold it. I just told myself it was me she was talking about and continued to eat away at her love box. After she came, for the sixth time, she had to push my face away. I crawled up to kiss her and then glanced at the computer screen. To my shock there was a small blond girl that looked similar to K. She had a large cock in each hand and another pointed at her face. All three had recently showered the girl in sperm and it dripped from her face and tits. I turned off the computer and dragged her out of bed and into the shower.

She couldn't stop talking about all the cocks she had just seen. She bent over in the shower and begged me to fuck her, to fuck her hard and fast. Again who was I to protest? I did indeed bend her over. I grabbed her swaying tits and used them as handles, pushing ever so easily into her sopping wet pussy. With the hot water cascading over us I lasted longer then my normal 5 minutes. K was whimpering, "they were so BIG, they were all so fucking BIG!" I was hearing you are sooo big! I pounded her horny cunt harder.

K screamed as she came for the first time ever with me deep inside her. "I NEED TO SEE THOSE BIG FAT COCKS!!" She was still cumming as she exclaimed, "I NEED TO FEEL THOSE HUGE DICKS IN MY HANDS, TASTE THEM IN MY MOUTH, FEEL THEM STRETCHING MY PUSSY, EXPLODING INSIDE OF ME!!"

I shot load after load into K like I had never cum before. Hearing her screaming, her choice of words. Her pussy convulsing as it squeezed and milked my dick inside of her. My knees buckled and I found myself collapsed on the shower floor behind her. K stayed bent over still gyrating her hips. Her pussy was dribbling out my load of cum, it trickled down her leg. I kissed the cheeks of her ass and held her close. My seed dripping out onto my legs as I knelt behind her. The warm water still cascading over us.

K was purring but speechless as was I. Both of us not knowing how to react to this newfound pleasure of hers. She was silent, not knowing how I would respond to her new revelation. Me not knowing how to react to the fact that I had just cum 10 times better than at any time in my life. That K had finally cum with my cock inside of her. That this cock, that would be 40 in a matter of days and was still rock hard as I watched her pussy dripping my sperm from within her.

It seemed only time would unravel these questions. Should I continue? If so what road should I take? We would need to pick up the car. Maybe I should offer here a full night of dancing? Maybe go shopping, but shopping for what? Would K bring up the websites again? Or want to see an actual endowed penis? My mind spun...

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers
12