It Started Out Innocently Enough

Story Info
Can you call seducing your brother innocent?
1.2k words
3.99
304.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bratcat786
bratcat786
17 Followers

It started out innocently enough, if you call seducing your own brother innocent. We were out of school for summer, both home working at our prospective jobs to save up money for the coming school year. I came home from work early one day and that's when it all started.

I walked in the house, thinking that no one was around so I went to my room and stripped off my clothes, grabbed a towel and headed for the pool. When I got to the sliding door I looked out and there he was in all of his glory. My brother was sleeping naked on a lounge chair next to the pool. He must have been dreaming about something really hot because his cock was standing completely erect at 9 inches.

Instantly I felt myself getting wet. I was no virgin at this point but just the sight of my brother naked had me creaming. Without a thought I brought my hand down and began stroking myself rapidly, building up the pressure until... Oh no! Chad was waking up! I had to get out of there!

I ran to my room before he could see me there, masturbating to his naked body. Once in my room I hurriedly threw myself down and finished the deed, sighing at the great satisfaction. But then again I wasn't really completely satisfied. I wanted my brother's cock.

Plans began forming in mind instantly so I sat there to figure out how to make this happen. Finally I settled on a plan that I liked and set it in motion. I called my work and asked for the next day off. I knew the manager would let me off since he and I had such a "special" relationship.

The next morning at breakfast I kept rubbing against him, asking stupid questions just to get his attention. I was wearing the skimpiest shirt that I had, and it barely covered my breasts. The shorts that I wore were also the skimpiest, low-slung and high-cut to reveal as much as possible. I dropped my spoon, and, leaning over I gave him a eyeful of my ass. I pretended to stumble a little and bumped into him, sending his face into my bottom.

"You wouldn't stumble so much if you didn't wear those ridiculous heels" he mumbled as I straightened up away from him. I gave him a look that should have scared the shit out of him but he just grinned and turned away. I was pissed. Did I have to throw myself naked on him just to get him to notice me?

I went to my room to change, this time pulling out the smallest bikini set that I had. The top was nothing but two little pink triangles attached to some strings. It was a halter style so it would allow easy removal if the occasion arose, which I was hoping for! The bottoms left nothing to the imagination. My hairless mound pressed tightly to the small triangle covering it, and the string running up my ass was almost as thin as floss.

Down by the pool I laid out in the sun, in clear view of Chad's bedroom. I was laying on my back so I untied the strings so there would be no tan lines. About 15 minutes later I heard the door open and Chad walked out. I turned so I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He had his swim shorts on and no shirt. God he's gorgeous!

He came towards me and sat on the chair next to mine. "Need any help with lotion?" His voice trembled a little as he sat there staring at me.

"Yeah, actually that would be great!" I turned from him to reach for the lotion. I sat up with my back to him and he could clearly see that my top was still on the chair. "Why don't you come stand be hind me so you can get everything?" He stood and tentatively took the lotion from me. His hands gently started massaging the lotion into my back. "Harder! I want it to be on evenly all over me." He paused, then started rubbing harder, putting more energy into it. "That's enough on the back why don't you do my other side?"

"Um... well, don't you want to put your top back on?"

"Then I would have tan lines. Besides, you're the only one here, so what does it matter?" He shifted behind me, as I turned around, facing him topless for the first time since we were little. I could see the sight of me topless was affecting him. I lay back on the chair and asked him what he was waiting for. He leaned over me trying to keep his eyes from my chest as he rubbed the lotion onto my shoulders. Then he moved down to my stomach. When he finished my stomach he stopped and started putting the lotion away.

"What are you doing? There's still one more part that you didn't do yet."

"C'mon sis. We both know you can put the lotion on yourself. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Why am I doing this to you? Why were you out her naked yesterday? Did you want me to come home to find you out here waving your stiff pole around? And let me tell you, you definitely have a huge pole."

"You saw me yesterday? Why didn't you say something?"

"Maybe because I was too afraid you'd catch me standing there with my hands between my legs!"

"Well this is interesting. We both have been trying to get each other's attention. I think we should take this inside."

We moved into the living room, and as soon as we crossed the threshold he grabbed me and started kissing me. My bottoms were soon on the floor, along with his. There we were, finally naked and that's when it hit me. I was going to have sex with my brother. Wow. There must be something wrong with me, because at that point in time I really didn't care.

He moved down my body licking and sucking, nibbling on my nipples and trailed kisses lower, circling my belly button, and finally worked his way to down to my slit. His lips fastened around my clit sending me into an instant orgasm. My knees buckled, sending me to the carpeted floor. He moved over me, apologizing because he couldn't wait anymore.

He pushed his cock against my entrance, pulling back and pushing some more. Finally the head entered, stretching me to the max. With one thrust he buried his nine inches the rest of the way in me. Already I could feel another orgasm building, waiting to be released. He started thrusting, slowly at first, and then building to a frantic pace. It got so fast that you could hear the pounding of our slick skin smacking together. Our moans grew to a fevered pitch until he slammed home one last time and let go, sending me over the edge again.

We lay there sweaty and sated. "Wow. You were great sis. Really great."

"You were no slouch yourself."

"When can you get off from work again?"

"Give me your schedule and I'll see what I can do," I said with a wink.

bratcat786
bratcat786
17 Followers