It Started With A Blow

Story Info
Wife's reluctant BJ frees her mind; she wants more.
1.8k words
3.84
177.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

For the last two years my husband and I have been having problems, not over money or anything trivial but sex, well not even sex really as we had a pretty good sex life together. It was over the most stupid thing you could possibly think of, he wanted me to give him a blowjob and even worse he wanted me to swallow. Now I know that some woman love to do it, but I wasn’t one of them, the thought of taking his todger into my mouth and gulping down his bodily fluids repulsed me, even the thought could make me gag, and so we argued about it. Some may call me selfish, as I loved it when he went down on me; his tongue caressing my clit always produced an explosive experience.

I had to admire his persistence though, not a week went by when he didn’t drop it into a conversation, if I was feeling horny he would say he wasn’t but if I blew him he was sure that he could rise to the occasion. One morning I awoke to find him kneeling above me trying to slip his dick into my mouth, I smiled at him and reached up and took his uncut cock into my mouth and bit down hard on his foreskin, the teeth marks were there for days and he never tried that again. It was just after this that he began acting different, he stopped mentioning it, after two weeks I was beginning to be concerned that maybe he had found another woman who was happy to perform for him.

When he came home from work one Friday he looked nervous and it was then I could contain myself no longer so I came straight out with it and asked him if he was having an affair.

His face went a weird crimson colour as he began shouting abuse at me, “how could you ever suggest that! I don’t believe you are making those accusations, I really don’t believe it,” he said slowly calming down.

“Well you have been acting very distant recently,” I replied in my defence.

He moved towards his briefcase and released the clasps, his back was towards me so I couldn’t see what he was doing and when he turned around he managed to conceal whatever it was.

I was taken by surprise as he grabbed me by the hair and spun me round pulling my arms behind me swiftly clasping a bracelet onto each wrist. It never dawned on me at first that they were handcuffs, the shock of what he had done had left me speechless.

“Laugh now bitch,” he said, “you think biting my prick was funny we’ll you’re about to find out how funny it was.”

He pushed me onto the sofa and bound my ankles together with one of his ties, then he dragged me to the floor making me kneel down and he tied another tie between the handcuffs and my ankles so that I could only shuffle on my knees.

He sat on the sofa facing me and saying nothing as if he was waiting for something to happen when the doorbell rang. He sprang up and went to answer it leaving me confused, uncomfortable and wondering what he was up to.

He walked back into the room followed by two of our friends, Mike and Terry, instantly I was shocked and embarrassed to be found in this compromising position.

The three of them were now sitting on the sofa staring at me causing me even greater discomfort as I wondered what John had planned.

“So guys, the other week Suzy bit my cock and refuses to give BJs, so for causing me pain and a lot of frustration today you are here to help me punish her. Before you say anything Suzy let me just put you straight on a few things, firstly you bite anyone’s cock and you will get a spanking so hard you wont sit for weeks. Secondly if you don’t swallow when we come you’ll still get a spanking,” John stated.

It was too much for me to take in, I couldn’t believe what he was saying, but I had a distinct impression he expected me to not only suck him off but our friends as well.

“Shall we get our kit off and get down to it,” John said with a demonic smile on his face.

“Not sure this is right,” spurted out Mike.

“What? We agreed, you agreed,” I almost shouted.

“No what is not right is that I don’t like the idea of taking my clothes off and sitting here naked having my cock sucked while Suzy is fully dressed,” stated Mike.

“Well let’s sort it out then,” John replied.

John moved behind me and undid the tie between my ankles and wrists and pulled me to my feet, I was a little unsteady at first due to my legs stiffening up. I now stood before them a dark and foreboding fear creating butterflies in my stomach. John sat back down and looked towards our friends and with a nod of the head indicated for them to undress me.

I thought about screaming and shouting but for some strange reason my vocal cords had shut down with the shock of what was happening. Mike stood in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes, he looked like he was enjoying every second of my dilemma. He placed a hand on either side of the top of my tee-shirt and ripped it off my body in one foul swoop. I was now shaking as he walked behind me and undid my bra letting my 32D tits free from there imprisonment. Terry moved closer and took each nipple into his fingers and gently at first began squeezing them, as he continued he squeezed harder and harder until I flopped to the floor with the pain. Mike helped me back to my feet and from behind me ripped my shorts right off and swiftly followed it my ripping my panties from me.

I was now standing in front of the three of them, hands still secure behind my back and my feet tied firmly together, my face was flushed with the embarrassment of being naked in front of these three.

John muttered something and decided to untie the binding from around my feet, it was a relief until he stood behind and whispered for me to open my legs wide. I did what he asked simply from blind obedience and the confusion I was going through and spread my legs knowing that my pussy was open to the perverted glare of our two friends.

Mike and Terry removed their clothes and as soon as they had removed their underwear their two magnificent pricks sprung to attention. Did I say magnificent well for an instant I imagined those cocks filling my hole, they were both longer than John’s one was at least eight inches long and the other was even slightly longer.

John ran his finger along my slit from behind me, I knew he would quickly know how wet this was making me, my own body was betraying my thoughts.

I was forced to kneel once more close to the sofa where they were now all sitting waiting to fill my mouth with their cocks. John grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head towards his erect piece of meat, I had no choice but to let him enter my mouth and his blowjob began. I let my hand slide down his length pulling his foreskin back and allowing me to run my tongue across his purple head, I could taste his pre-cum and I almost gagged but managed to fight it back. It was only a few minutes when with a loud grunt he came into my mouth his sticky semen seemed to expand forcing me to swallow, a feeling of nausea came over me but luckily I was able to control it. As I became accustomed to the feel and the taste I realised that it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and strange as it may seem I was keen for some more.

Next up was Mike as his cock slipped into my mouth I couldn’t believe how easily I was able to deep throat him and this time without gagging. The pleasure Mike was getting was too much for him and quickly he deposited his load in my mouth that I hungrily swallowed. Finally I moved towards Terry but first I took each one of his balls in turn and sucked on them and to my surprise this was more than he could handle and without warning he shot his load all over my face, I was not revolted or disgusted by it I actually enjoyed every moment.

I had done as I was asked, I had allowed John and our two friends to use my mouth to pleasure them and the worse thing was I really wanted John to fuck me now but Mike and Terry didn’t look like they were about to rush away.

In some weird way I now felt liberated, by being forced to do something I didn’t want to do I realised that my reluctance was not out of disgust but fear that once I started I couldn’t stop. Once I was horny all I wanted was to be fucked and it didn’t matter by who or what, at last I had come to recognise that my fears of sex was not because I didn’t like it but because I liked it too much.

The three of them sat quietly watching me, their cocks lay limp and uninterested while my pussy throbbed with frustration and the desperate need for satisfaction. Now that John had untied me I had the choice to leave the room but that wasn’t what I wanted to do. I moved to the centre of the room and lay on my back my hands behind my head forcing my tits to thrust forward, slowly I opened my legs wider and wider until my cunt was plain for all to see, and see they did which caused their cocks to start coming back to life.

“Guys, you know what I want now, I want you all to fuck me and the longer it lasts the better, so who wants to fuck me first,” I said hoping that Mike would go first as he had the biggest cock and I wanted filling.

One after the other they fucked me, first they hammered my cunt and the next time round they gave my virgin arsehole a good reaming, I had come leaking out of every hole, god knows what they thought of me and to be honest I didn’t care.

John had set me free from my inhibitions and I think that all of John’s friends have now fucked me and most of his work colleagues aged from 18 to 60, I lost count when over fifty different guys had fucked me. I have become a cock hungry slut and now when one of his friends comes round they don’t bother with polite conversation they just ask John if he minds them fucking me, which he never objects too.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers