It Started with a Dance

Story Info
My wife goes dancing with another man.
1.5k words
44.6k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are out on a date night, and we have finished watching a movie and getting drinks and dinner, and are getting out of the mall, when we see a stage set up with live music, and people dancing to it.

We love the music, so we stand and watch it, and then you decide you want to sit down and listen some more, but you ask me to get us some water first.

I get a bottle from a vending machine, and I'm coming back, when I see a tall, older man talking to you. I stay back to watch, as he holds your hand, and then you follow him on to the dance floor, and quickly glance towards me, smiling.

I take a seat and watch as the two of you dance, both of you moving gracefully and swiftly across the floor, one of his hands clasping yours, and the other around your waist.

I can't keep my eyes off you - and realize how good you look, in your tight shirt, and your tight blue jeans, your hips shaking, and your body moving in rhythm to the music.

I get hard as i continue to watch you, jealous of the man who has you in his arms.

I see him talking to you, and you are smiling and laughing as you hear what he says.

Meanwhile, you are enjoying how this man is dancing with you, and complimenting you on your smile and your movements, you enjoy his touch and attention. You know I am watching, and that I will be jealous but also very excited. But you know I would let you do anything, and tonight, you don't want to stop until this man satisfies you in every way.

The music stops, and you sit down next to him, and text me, telling me you might be home late tonight, and that I could leave anytime I wanted.

I read that text and immediately get a hard-on, because I know you are planning to play with that man, and will come home later that night to tell me all about it.

The man you have been dancing with, just told you you made him feel like a young man again. I know you have a thing for a strong, tall old man dominating you, you flirted with him too, and he hinted that he'd love to be with you for a longer time tonight.

Another song starts, and you start dancing with him again, and he hints that he'd love to dance with you back at home, where he can play slower music. You agree, and he gives you his address, as you leave after him.

When you enter his house, parking next to his car in the driveway, he's already put on some music and has drinks ready for both of you.

Before long the two of you are drinking and dancing in his living room, sometimes moving slowly and gracefully, and then swiftly, but always close and holding each other, and looking each other in the eyes.

Now, suddenly you two find yourselves hardly moving, just standing still, all sweaty, and holding each other gently, looking at each other, when he leans in to kiss your lips, and you close your eyes to feel his hands holding you tight, and you kiss back, your tongue finding it's way in his mouth.

He is such a good kisser, you put your hands around his neck and stand on your toes as he holds you tight, and you realize he is strong and can support you well.

His hands are all over your back, and then go down to grab your ass over your jeans, and you moan softly, urging him to grab your ass with both hands, and then coming up under your shirt, to your bra strap, unhooking it in one swift motion.

He stands back as he pulls your shirt over your head, and you take off your bra for him, and he looks down at your chest.

He reaches out and cups your breasts with his large hands, and then gently holds your hard nipples between his thumb and finger and looks at you, telling you he loves your breasts.

You help him out of his shirt, and notice he's been working out even though he is much older, and has a broad chest with big muscles on his arms too.

He holds you by the waist, and kisses you, as you come closer, your breasts rubbing against his chest, your hard nipples digging into his skin.

You run your hands over his chest, and come down to his pants, unbuckling his belt, and then sliding your hands inside the seam to pull it down.

You see his cock, semi hard, and then run your hand over his loins and his balls, and then take his cock in your hands and stroke it, marveling at how thick it starts to turn in your hand, and before long he is hard and throbbing for you.

You enjoy this moment, kissing this passionate stranger, holding his hard cock while you stand in his bedroom, your clothes on the floor.

You stop for a while to take off your jeans and panties, and then go on your knees for him, sucking and licking him, while he grunts and looks down at you, enjoying watching your lips wrapped around his hard cock.

He picks you up now, and takes you to his bed, lays you down and leans over to kiss you again, and then kisses his way down your chest to your tummy, and then between your legs, as you spread, and then close your eyes as his tongue meets your pussy lips, and you enjoy the sexual pleasure this man is giving you, after having given you the best dance in years.

You can tell he is as good at love making as he is as dancing, as he slowly gets you to your orgasm, and you cum hard as he continues to lick you, lifting your ass high and clutching his bedsheet, and screaming in ecstasy.

He is very turned on by your screams, and doesn't wait long after your orgasm has died down, and comes on top of you and takes you immediately, entering you, and proceeding to fuck you hard for a long long time, till you are cumming again, and he is shooting his cum deep inside you, kissing your neck as he does so, and clutching your hands tight above your head.

You lie in his arms as you recover, and he kisses your forehead, telling you how much he enjoyed you, and how you had turned him on since the time he saw you near the dance floor.

You tell him he has given you the best dance for a long time, and you kiss his lips, as you touch his cock again, and before long he is hard again, and ready to take you one more time.

This time he spoons you from behind, as you press your back against his chest, and he enters you from behind, taking you slowly, as his hands run all over your body, your breasts to your waist to your hips and your thighs.

He is long and can reach deep inside you easily, and you close your eyes as you feel him throb hard again, as you have your pussy grab you tight as well, and you cum again, even as you feel filling your pussy up a second time, his cum dripping down to your thighs.

I am waiting for you as you get home, and I can immediately tell that man has greatly satisfied you - you have a look of contentment on your face, but you don't look tired at all.

We go up to our bedroom and you order me to take my clothes off, as you take yours off and lie down in our bed.

You look down at my cock - i have been hard for you all evening, imagining the things this stranger must be doing with you.

You order me to come and get between your legs and clean you out, and I do - you know I would do anything to please you, you know you control me so well, I get down and lick you and clean you out. You close your eyes as I am licking your pussy, where another man has spent himself just an hour or so back, and you think about the night you had, and you cum hard again, rubbing your pussy on my face.

And then I ask you, beg you, and you let me take you, which I do, not lasting long till I am cumming inside you, after which you have me clean you out again, before you take me in your arms, but I am hard again, and you stroke me, while you whisper and tell me everything he did to you tonight.

"Mmmm baby, he was so hard, and he fucked me so hard, his bare cock inside me" you tell me.

"Oh baby, this man came not once, but twice inside your wife, he emptied his balls twice inside of me" you tease me, and stroke me, and I am cum hard on your hand.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

I fuck other men for my and my husband's pleasure. I insist on him not being present; it makes the storytelling later much more erotic. Over several years I have come to know multiple wives who do the same, and the results are all good. A good, hard fuck from a stranger is a wonderful thing. I won't give it up, and neither will my husband.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Curious Wife Gets to Try a Big Cock Wife fucks husbands coworker while he watches.in Loving Wives
Wife Dates Reluctant wife succumbs to man who wants to date her.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories