It Started with a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Betty to get her reaction and she gave me a huge smile of satisfaction. As much as she wanted to feel Dave put his hand down between her tits, she wanted to see me put my hand down between Pat's and she had craftily engineered the ideal opportunity.

Betty leaned up against Dave's leg and bunched her shoulders slightly forward so that her neckline fell open giving him a good view down her cleavage and allowed easy access for his hand. Dave wasted no time and slowly slipped his fingers down into the warm inviting crease between Betty's tits. As his hand disappeared from view, Pat and I watched him twist his hand back and forth between Betty's breasts, apparently in no hurry to find what he was looking for.

After what was a longer time than was necessary, (and who could blame him for enjoying his search,) he found the ball of paper and brought it up between his fingers.

"Betty laughed and said "There, I said you could do it. Now see if you are as good a shot as Tom was."

Dave was determined not to miss this time and he leaned well forward before launching the missile again. There was no way he was not going to hit his target and Pat ensured success by leaning towards him as betty had dome, making sure that her neckline was open enough to ensure Dave's success. The outcome was as expected and the paper ball fell neatly into Pat's cleavage and slid down between her ample breasts.

I turned towards Dave and raised my eyebrows questioningly and he nodded his acquiescence. "Go on Tom," he said "I did my retrieval so now it's your turn."

I turned to Pat and said "Is that alright with you Pat?"

"Of course it is" she replied laughingly, "Dave's had his bit of fun so it's only fair you should have yours."

Pat was sitting close, so taking my courage in both hands, I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards me. I had a good look at the exciting view down her deep cleavage before inserting my hand then I eased my fingers slowly down between those two wonderful fleshy globes. My God, how big and soft and smooth they were. As I pushed my hand further down between her tits, the fullness of the soft smoothness of one breast stroked the back of my hand while I stroked the other with my palm. As I moved my hand around, wallowing in the feeling of the soft warmth, I soon located the missile but delayed extracting it until I felt that I couldn't push my luck any further and reluctantly pulled my hand from the soft pillows surrounding it.

From then on, ensuring that the missile hit its target was a certainty. Dave and I had three shots each, and each retrieval took a little longer, much to the amusement and delight of the girls. Neither of us went so far as to fully feel the whole of the breasts, not wishing to break the spell of the magic we were enjoying. We contented ourselves by sliding our hands down between and under those wonderful globes, cupping, lifting and stroking them.

We soon realised that the childish game we were playing was just an excuse to have a pleasurable grope. We all knew that we wanted things to go further so taking the bull by the horns, I said "I think we could dispense with the missile now, after all, we all know it's just an excuse for Dave and I to feel your tits, do you all agree?" and to my relief they all nodded their approval.

"I agree." Betty said.

"Good idea." Dave agreed.

"About time too." Pat said laughingly

So I threw the offending ball of paper into the waste bin and drew Pat close to me again as Dave lifted Betty on to his knee. I watched as Betty pulled her blouse out from the waistband of her skirt so that Dave could slip his hand up inside her blouse and release her tits from her bra.

I looked down at pat's tits and quickly pushed my free hand down inside the cups of her bra and lifted each glorious tit out in turn. Now that they were free, they felt wonderful as I cupped them and used my thumb to toy with her nipples which were now erect and firm. She sighed as I went from one gorgeous breast to the other, kneading, squeezing and stroking the huge masses of yielding flesh.

"These are gorgeous." I whispered to her "I could play with them for ever."

On hearing my remark, Dave looked across at me and said "I feel just the same way about Betty's. They aren't as big as Pat's but they are very soft and pendulant, just the way I like them."

"Well you're welcome to them whenever you want." Pat said looking up at me putting her lips to mine in a sensuous lingering kiss.

"I'll bet you'd make a wonderful model." I said. "Have you ever done any posing for Dave?"

"It's funny you should ask that, but we don't have a camera and we've recently been talking about going to a studio to have some portraits and possibly some glamour shots taken of me."

Dave and I continued to sit with our hands down the girls' blouses, both happily fondling their breasts.

"I see. You do realise that studio rates are very expensive don't you?"

"We didn't know as a matter of fact, but it was only an idea and we hadn't got as far as getting a quote." Dave said.

"Well let me reassure you, you wouldn't get much change out of £200 by the time you've paid studio fees, proofs and final prints. It would be cheaper to buy a camera and do your own."

"Well at the moment we can't really afford any extra expense." He said ruefully. "So I'm afraid that will have to go on hold for a while." Then, after a pensive moment he added "But I've just had a thought. If it wouldn't be asking too much, would you be prepared to take some photos for us? I know it's an awful cheek, but we would gladly pay for any materials ."

Pat suddenly interjected. "Oh please say you will, Tom. I think after tonight, I would feel much more relaxed posing for you than for a complete stranger. Would you object to Tom taking some glamour shots of me Betty?"

"Well, in view of what we're doing at the moment, I think posing for some glamour shots would be pretty mild, don't you Tom?" Betty replied with a knowing wink.

"Okay guys," I broke in "of course I shall be very happy to oblige, but it's getting too late to start getting the lighting etc. sorted out now, so I think it best if we start afresh another time. Why don't we fix a date now?"

"Oh yes please -- almost anytime would be alright with us." Pat replied. It was obvious that she was keen to pose for me.

"Well how about next Saturday?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be fine for us. But may I make a suggestion Tom?" Dave asked.

"Sure, fire away." I replied.

"Well if it's not too much trouble to move your equipment, why don't you come to us and we can repay your hospitality and give you a meal?" Dave said.

"Oh yes, that's a great idea. Please say yes Tom and Betty."

Betty and I looked at each other, each of us knowing that the other would be entirely agreeable. We nodded to each other and Betty said, "Thank you Pat, we'd love to come and we shall look forward to it."

"That's settled then." Said Pat with a satisfied look on her face. Come early and after we've eaten, we can get down to the business. If you come for about 6 o'clock, we can have a nice long evening to take lots of pictures."

"Thank you Pat that will be lovely. See you next Saturday."

"Thanks for a lovely evening." Dave said as they left. "We've enjoyed it immensely -- at least I know I have." he added with a smile.

"I'm sure we have all enjoyed ourselves and we look forward to seeing you again soon." Betty said.

The girls got up and restored their bras to their rightful positions and we lingered just long enough to exchange goodnight kisses, Pat's being a very deep lingering one. I put my hand over her breast and squeezed as we kissed and glancing across at Dave, I could see he was doing the same to Betty.

***

As soon as they had left, Betty and I went in and cleared away. As we were getting ready for bed, we discussed the events of the evening.

"Have you enjoyed yourself tonight?" I asked Betty.

"Yes I have. I like Dave very much and he has a nice gentle touch and we seem to have broken the ice with them."

"I agree. They are a very nice couple and we all seem to be on the same wavelength. Do you think Pat will go further than just glamour shots with her posing?"

"What do you mean topless and maybe even nude?" Betty asked.

"Yes ... I'd love to see her tits properly and I'd like even more to see her pussy."

"Oh yes, I'm sure she will oblige. That was obvious to me seeing the way she let you play with her tits tonight. I know I'd have no objection to letting Dave see me naked."

"Do you think they would be a suitable couple to swap with, if they are willing and if so, how would you feel about fucking with Dave?"

"I'm sure I would find it very enjoyable, especially if he's as gentle fucking as he was playing with my tits. Anyway, how do you feel towards Pat? Would you like to fuck her?"

"Yes I certainly would. She seems very highly sexed. I have the impression that they feel the same way about us. What do you think?"

"Well we'll see what happens next Saturday. We don't want to upset them in any way, so we shall have to take our time and not rush things. It's going to be a long week for both of us I'm afraid."

12