It Started with a Massage

Story Info
A relaxing massage turns into more.
1.3k words
4
42.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msamson
msamson
4 Followers

Lying on her back she is still almost modest about her nudity, so it starts with a massage innocently enough on the shoulders. Warm hands kneading skin, I can feel the moment she relaxes a little, falling into the feel of my touch. Running the ball of my hand down her spine brings a groan and I slowly move down her back, adding lotion to take the friction away.

By the time I get to her lower back she is relaxed, and I admire her ass as I carefully make sure I avoid rubbing her cheeks, only occasionally brushing by accidentally as I work her lower back. She's expecting me to go there, and I'm not. Yet.

I move down one leg, using more lotion now, rubbing in deeply on tired muscles. By the time I get to the foot it's an expected surprise. A deep groan, and I flex, rub, and work her foot over until I feel her leg go totally limp and relaxed.

Warm hands work back upward, this time focusing on the inner leg and thighs. She spreads her legs slightly to give me room to massage. I move up the leg slowly, feeling the soft skin and hearing her breathing deepen.

I always listen to the breathing. It's communication on a wholly different level, and tells me if what I am doing works or not. My hands on her inner thigh I gently stroke upward and I see her pussy as she opens her legs further. As my hands move up her breathing catches; she wants that touch and I know the gasp I will hear if I do.

So I don't.

I take the opportunity to bend her leg to the side, and move so that I am sitting between them; the excuse being that it makes it easier to work on the other leg.

This time I do massage her ass, rubbing deeply, upward strokes. Her breathing tells me that she is really starting to enjoy this. After a few long moments I start down the other leg to her foot and spend time there until I feel this leg relax as well, then start working my way up her other leg.

Breath deepening as I get to her inner thighs, I stop just short of her pussy again and roll her over so now I am between her legs.

She's lying with her head back, eyes closed, her legs spread open relaxed from the massage. I can tell she is hot now, and can see a glistening drop of lubrication forming at the bottom of her pussy lips.

Sitting between her legs, I put an hand on the inside of each thigh and slowly move upward with a deep slow stroke and her legs fall open further as my hands approach her pussy. Hands come to rest at the place where her legs join her body, fingers splayed open on her abdomen across her public bone, thumbs curved around her entrance and meeting at that spot between her pussy and anus.

She holds her breath, waiting.

Slowly, I press the thumbs down and moved them in slow circles. She arches her hips trying to move my fingers to her pussy, now very wet. Taking the droplet of wetness that is starting to seep from her lips, I rub it it with the tip of my thumb just below her entrance, enjoying her squirming motion.

"Oh God, come here," she grabs my arms to try to pull me on top of her.

"Wait," I smile at her, and slowly move my thumbs around an upward, just skirting the edge of her pussy. I draw the fingers together as I approach her clit, very swollen now, and lightly rub the area on ether side of if before moving maddeningly away again.

As my thumbs move upward, she pushes with her hips again, seeking more pressure, but I move with her.

Lifting her legs for a moment, I slide my own legs underneath hers and pull close to her.

My cock is rock hard now, it has been since I started rubbing her, and I am also dripping clear lubrication from the tip. She reaches for my dick, wraps her fingers around it, squeezes hard and pulls upward, and is rewarded by a little more lubrication oozing out onto her fingers.

She lifts her hands away to lick the juices from her fingers and smiles at me.

My hands return to her pussy and I can feel her heat now. Slowly I stretch her lips apart, and marvel at how wet she is. Very lightly, I run a fingertip along the very edge of her lips, soft like a butterfly kiss.

Moving forward now, I press the underside of my cock flat against her pussy. The angle is not right for me to enter her, instead her wet pussy lips are half wrapped around the underside of my penis, and I can feel her hard clit pressing into me.

She groans, closes her eyes and lays her head back, hair framing her face in a photo of frank ecstasy. Her hands fall the the sheets on either side of her, clench into a fist, and pull upward, moving her body just slightly, pressing herself against my cock harder.

Once again I pull her lips apart with my fingers, enjoying the sight of my cock nuzzled into her wet heat. They relax as I let go and wrap around my cock, feeling like they want to wrap around it and pull me in.

God, I want her so badly. It feels like I could probably cum right now, but I don't want the moment to end yet.

She starts rocking her hips slowly, grinding against my cock, so I press the top of it down with my thumb so it is pushing harder against her clit.

"Mmmmm... Fuck!" and she grinds hard against me, her clit hard like a little pebble against my cock. Her breath is coming in ragged gasps now, and I realize that she is much closer to orgasm than I thought she was.

Seeing her body laid out before me, open, wanting, hot, thrusting against my cock half-buried in her cunt drives me crazy. But it is the sound of her breath and moans, head thrown back, fists knotted into the sheets pulling her tight against me as she thrusts harder and harder that really hits me

She wants me inside her, yet the pressure against her clit and the heat and stiffness of my cock pressed against along the whole length of her pussy is calling to her.

I give in and push against her thrusts, putting my hands on the bed behind me for support.

She reaches down with one hand, and presses the palm flat onto the topside of my shaft, mashing it hard down into her pussy. Together we grind, underside of my cock rubbing hard on her clit and along the entire length of her pussy, and the slickness of our juices combined with the pressed of her hand pushing use together are too much.

Wordlessly, she moans loudly and cums hard, bucking violently against my cock and her own hand pressing so hard it almost hurts. Her nipples are rock hard on quivering breasts as her body fucks with lost abandon, still straining to be entered.

It's too much, and she hears my breathing catch. She knows I am about to explode, so she takes the other hand and also covers the top of my cock. Grinding against me with all she has, she leans forward to watch my cock sliding between her slick hands and pussy.

A moment later I explode, bent over to watch with her as cum shoots between her fingers. Cum mixes quickly with our juices, and in moments is spread all over her hands.

We grind until the pleasure almost turns to that sweet agonizing pain, and stop, her hand still holding my cock against her as it continues to twitch, sending little shivers of pleasure through both of us.

msamson
msamson
4 Followers