It Started With a Snog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay,' he replied despondently, 'I'll put one on then.'

James heard the faint sound of the condom wrapper being opened and then the wrapping falling to the floor.

With James under the bed Penny realised the planned cowgirl position would not allow him much of a view. With that in mind Penny opted for missionary, as she got onto the bed and lay flat on her back with her legs apart knees raised.

'I thought you wanted to sit on it,' said Neil pointing at his erect penis.

'Change of plan,' replied Penny as she stroked her pussy, 'she waiting for you.'

'Oh yes,' grunted Neil as he got on top of Penny and unceremoniously entered her.

Penny smiled wickedly as she let her left arm drop over the side of the bed. Her eager hand exploring ready to seek out its virgin prey. She did a circle under the bed, this was far more exciting than being fucked by Neil and made a change from viewing the cracks on the ceiling whilst he pounded away.

Penny could not locate James under the bed, so with her index finger she beckoned him to touch her hand.

James saw Penny's wandering hand, too scared to touch it but then her index finger curled inwards and instructed him to touch. He tentatively moved his hand forward as soon as it touched Penny gripped it firmly.

When she finally made contact with James, it was like an electric current going through her whole body and she yelped in surprise, before she looked at Neil, 'oh yes, yes, that's so good baby.'

In response Neil thrusted into her and she in turn gripped James hand, 'oh yes,' she cried as simultaneously she squeezed James hand.

Every time Neil slid into her she would grip James hand for there was a direct connection from her fingers along her arm down her spine and then onto her clit. She had never cum with Neil inside her. Though Neil was unaware of this thanks to her numerous fake orgasms but now...

With James holding her hand, the thought of being caught, James big hard cock, the fact she had made it so hard, oh what would it be like to have that big hard virgin cock inside me know? Slowly fucking and stretching me like no man has ever done before.

'Oh,' she groaned as she gripped James' bare skin even tighter, recalling how she had made him cum so easily. Closing her eyes wishing it was him on top instead of underneath recalling all the things he had said. She thought he was so prim and proper but those naughty things he said about cumming inside her pussy. She wondered what that would feel like, his hot virgin seed, exploding deep, deep inside her. His bare wet cock, slowly parting her slick lips, sliding in and out of her. Penny knew James wouldn't last long inside her, but that didn't matter, as soon as he was inside her he would start sliding in an out, faster and faster, harder and harder, "oh yes James!"

She now had her eyes screwed shut, Neil's cock was just a dull thud inside her, and she felt more sensation from James and his bare skin. Oh yes, that was it, his bare skin, a bare cock. Switching further off she attempted to conjure up images of James bare cock. It was just so big, must have been at least eight inches, possibly nine. Why oh why was he a virgin with something so big, hard and beautiful? She thought about being the first girl to touch it, stroke it, kiss it, have it in her mouth, and have it in her pussy.

Be the first girl to take the virginity of that mighty, mighty cock. It was that thought that turned the wanton ache in her pussy into something more, 'ohh,' she groaned.

She bit her bottom lip, dug her nails into Neil's back ignoring his yelp of surprise with her other hand she pumped James fingers up and down, up and down hoping that he was wanking, wanking his big virgin cock for her.

She hooked her ankles along Neil's calves hoping to get more of him inside her, but all the time thinking what James would be like. She had never felt so wanton and horny. Wanton because if Neil had asked to remove the condom he was wearing she would she would let him fuck her without one and cum inside her and dash the consequences.

She was no longer just going to show her shy housemate her breasts she was going to show him much, much more. She pictured his reaction when she would tell him exactly what was on offer...

Above her Neil's pace was quickening, 'ohhh,' he grunted, followed by, 'I'm cumming.'

But to Penny there was no Neil, only James, James and his big bad, bare virgin cock, ready to unleash his sexy virgin seed deep inside her unprotected womb. She stimulated the next best thing James fingers, furiously wanking them hoping he too was doing the same to himself.

It was the touch, James' fingers how they twisted and then pulled away from her, he must have cum, it was that firm belief and possibly a bit of Neil as his groin put pressure on her clit that triggered an orgasm. Not a particularly big or violent one, just a pleasant one which took her by surprise.

As she recovered, Neil was already out and off her, 'don't want to be late.'

'What?'

'Bowling.'

'Oh,' she replied, trying to hide her disappointment at the lack of a cuddle, a hug or any affection or intimacy.

She cast a look at Neil, who was almost dressed as he ordered, 'come on then.'

She nodded as she got off the bed, began putting on her clothes and belatedly thought about her problem. The problem under her bed.

Neil was now fully dressed and waiting by the bedroom door, 'you nearly ready?'

'Yes,' she replied as she thought about what to do with James. Ideally Neil would have left the room, been downstairs, or even outside sitting in his car, stereo on loud oblivious to the feelings of Penny's neighbours. Instead he remained framing the door. Then she had an idea.

She smiled at Neil as she walked toward him, 'all done, let's go.'

Neil nodded as he exited.

So as not to arouse any suspicion Penny locked her door and followed Neil, aware that he had not noticed her locking her door but convinced had she not locked it he would have noticed.

Down the stairs they went, along the hall, out the front door down the few steps to the pavement, then up the road to Neil's car.

'Oh no!'

'What is it?'

'My purse, I've left it in my room.'

As she did an about turn, Penny was sure she heard her boyfriend give a sigh of relief so did not have to pay for the bowling out of his own pocket for he always insisted they went "Dutch" even on her last birthday. "How romantic" she thought to herself as she entered the house.

She made her way stealthily to her bedroom opened the door and scanned the room, but there was no James, 'James,' she hissed.

She stifled a smile as the valance on the bed stirred and James's head poked out.

'Quick James, we haven't got much time Neil's waiting outside.'

He nodded in response as he eased himself out of his hiding place.

'Did you like hearing me cum?'

James nodded shyly.

Penny smirked, 'you know what made me cum like that?'

'No.'

'That big fat cock of yours,' she looked him up and down, 'sliding into me.'

James gulped.

'That's, right sliding into my pussy, it's twice the size of Neil's.'

'Really.'

She did a double take of his look of incredulity, didn't the silly boy realise he had a cock most porn stars would be proud of? 'You still haven't,' she looked down at her chest, 'do you still want to?'

'Yes.'

'Mmm I'd like to show them to you, but not now we haven't got time, and I'm going to let you have a proper look and possibly a feel,' her voice was much quieter, 'you'd like that?'

'Yes.'

'Good. James, you'd better go into the bathroom.'

'Why?'

'It might look a bit suspicious both of us going down the stairs together.'

He nodded.

'Will you be in your room later?'

'Yes.'

'Good,' she replied as walking along the hallway she slowly licked round her lips, blew him a kiss and gave out a little giggle.

During bowling Penny couldn't stop thinking about James' cock and consequently Neil won by a huge margin. They then went for a takeaway, which she had to pay for, still she thought of nothing but the big cock. Was it really that big? Could he really be a virgin?

In between bowling and the takeaway Neil mentioned he was going away the weekend after next to Nottingham with the lads. She wasn't really listening as she kept looking at the clock on the wall, would James still be awake? She looked down at her chest, turned on that James was so entranced by them for it seemed Neil had lost interest in them ages ago.

As Neil continued to drone on about how many strikes he had scored Penny hoped he would not insist on staying over for she had far bigger cock to see. She gave a little guffaw

'You alright?'

She faked a yawn, 'yeah just a bit tired.'

'Do you want to make a move then?'

'Please.'

In the journey back she continued to yawn, then briefly mentioned how she had so much on the next day at work, needed a good night sleep. Even someone as dense as Neil must realise that staying over would not be on the cards.

They drove along the car lined darkened road to the shared house. Penny experienced a jolt of excitement as she noticed James downstairs light was on. Meanwhile Neil was moaning there was nowhere to park, but Penny was oblivious.

'It's alright, you can drop me off here.'

'Oh...'

She heard the disappointment in his voice. Didn't he pick up on her hints she was tired and did not want him or his little cock.

'l'll see you later,' she said breezily leaning in to kiss him on the lips.

She gave a little moan, not of please but of frustration as his tongue snaked into her mouth.

Pulling away, 'Neil.'

'Can't I stay over?'

'No sorry.'

And with that she had opened her door and was out of the car, 'I'll call you,' as she gave a little wave and stood on the pavement. She didn't have to wait for long as Neil accelerated off at speed.

She walked the short distance to the house, folding her arms to gain some respite from the cold wind which blew down the street taking leaves and crisp packets with it. Up the steps, turning the key and into the corridor, the same corridor James had wanked himself silly two nights ago. If only she had known, it would have been beyond the realms of possibility for her to have taken a cab from Liz's and taken that mighty cock.

There was no reply to her knock.

She tried again.

'Who is it?'

'It's me, can I come in?'

She heard his footsteps and then the door being opened.

'Hello James,' as she stepped inside, before saying, 'I think you'd better lock the door and turn off the main light.'

She smiled as James took a large gulp of air, croaked a response before turning the key in the door and clicking off the main light.

'Mmm,' Penny purred as the room was darkened, she switched on his bedside lamp before sitting down on the bed and remarking, 'I'm not sitting on any of your magazines am I?'

'Er no.'

'Well.'

'Er...'

'Aren't you going to ask me something?'

James nodded, he knew what he wanted to ask her, to see those big tits of hers but was too shy. His heart was pounding as looking down at Penny still sat on the bed, 'will you?' He whispered.

'Will I what?'

'You know.'

Smiling she shook her head, 'no I don't know.' Penny smiled again as she pressed her legs together and felt a little tingle in her pussy, what caused that? Was it the thought that any minute she'd be showing that shy nervous boy her big tits, they'd be the first pair he'd ever seen, maybe she'd even let him touch them. Or could it be the memory of his cock, his big beautiful cock which she desperately wanted to see again.

'James you are so shy aren't you, if you want to see my tits just say it.'

He nodded, this was just like on the phone but now it was real, it was actually going to happen, 'can you show me?'

'Mmm, good boy, I like teasing, so do you want me to tease you a bit first?'

'I don't know...'

Penny looked down at her chest. As James remained standing Penny leant forward so her cleavage was clearly visible to James. 'Don't be shy I don't mind you peeking.'

James felt himself blush as he stared down at her cleavage.

'You like?'

He nodded, 'they...'

'Go on.'

'They look really big.'

'Yes they are,' Penny then squashed her large breasts together, eliciting a groan from James.

'It is making you a bit excited?' Penny was tempted to reach forward and undo his trousers herself and free his sexy monster.

James nodded as his penis began to stiffen in his pants and his balls began to tingle. He bit his bottom lip scared he might cum.

'What is it?' Asked Penny recognising his discomfort.

'I'm worried I might,' he took in a deep breath, 'you know, cum.'

'Mmm,' purred Penny, at the thought of James cumming right there in front of her. Then she gave a slow sexy smile. 'Are you ready?'

James nodded.

'Sit down on the bed then.' Penny slowly stood up and unbuttoned the first button on her blouse. She gave a self satisfied smile as she saw James. Then another button, her fingers lingered on her third button as she remarked, looking at the door, 'remember we only got this far last time when we were disturbed and I so wanted to show you.'

James nodded impatiently.

With the three buttons undone James could see Penny's black bra, he swallowed hard as another button was undone exposing more of the material.

'Only a couple more to do,' as Penny began on her penultimate button.

'There,' she proclaimed as she stood before him in her unbuttoned blouse.

James stared at the sight before him a rectangle of bare flesh framed by her skirt at the bottom, her blouse at the sides and on top her black bra. The bra for the most part was covered by her blouse. As the blouse was white and made of thin material he could clearly see the bra beneath it. He groaned as Penny ran her hands down the sides of her blouse exposing more flesh and more of her bra. 'Shall I take it off?'

'Yes,' he panted.

Penny giggled, 'don't get too excited, it's only my blouse.'

James sat transfixed as Penny slowly slipped off her blouse before turning away from him and then turning to face him. She smiled as he looked at her intently. It was a welcome change to have someone who seemed to appreciate her body, which was more than Neil did.

'Do you like this bra?'

He nodded.

'It's not one of my sexiest, I have got a see-through one, Neil bought it for me, but it's so uncomfortable.'

James thought the bra was sexy enough as he stared intently at her deep cleavage, so desperate was he to see his first pair of real breasts. Attempting to take everything before him he studied her bra. Two semi-circle pieces of black material tilted at approximately forty-five degrees barely covered her large breasts. Their edges decorated by black lace. James studied the lace hoping to see her nipples.

'Now, off with my bra are you ready?'

'Yes,' he replied swallowing hard.

James sat transfixed as Penny slowly unhooked her bra before teasingly removing it.

'There, do you like them?'

James nodded open mouthed at his first pair of breasts. And what a pair they were as they wobbled from the constraints of the bra. Her nipples were far bigger that he had expected and he was amazed at how far they protruded outwards. James wondered what they would feel like as he pictured himself touching then stroking her breasts before teasing her nipples with his fingers. Didn't women like that?

Penny looked at her awestruck housemate for a few moments before commentating, 'if there's something I want to see I just ask do you follow?'

He nodded.

'Good,' she gave a little giggle, 'because I want to see your cock again, just to make sure it was real.'

James gave a little gasp, 'I...'

Penny smiled and looked him in the eye, 'take your pants off.'

James took a deep breath, nodded and then stood up from the bed and began fumbling with his trousers, all fingers and thumbs.

'Don't be nervous.'

A few moments later Penny watched as James slid down his trousers, then hooking the elastic over the enormous bulge slipped down his pants before sitting down on the bed.

'Oh,' Penny gasped as she saw it and felt a shiver of excitement followed by a stab of desire to her pussy. She continued to gaze at it, studying its every vein as her pussy began to throb and could sense her whole body beginning to get hot. She gave a little gasp as she felt her nipples stiffen even further.

Was she really the first girl ever to see it, she looked up at James, 'you've never shown this to anyone?'

'No.'

'Wow,' she could not believe it as she continued to stare at it totally transfixed on its purple head angry and shining. Penny looked into James' eyes for a few moments, eyes which were characterised by bewilderment. Then she looked down at the object of her desire. It appeared even bigger, harder and angrier. Her pussy began to throb even more, she stared at it, imagining it sliding deep inside her. She gave a soft moan and pinched one of her nipples.

She was so wet, she noticed James sniff a little, could he now smell her? Smell her wanton desire for his cock?

'I'm so wet James.'

'What?'

'That's what you can smell, my wet cunt, wet for that cock.' She stared at it again, licking her lips. 'Oh James, what are you thinking about?'

'I ...' he paused.

'You know what I'm thinking about.'

James shook his head.

'You, sliding that big cock into me. Would you like that?'

'You mean now?'

'Mmm yes James, you do have some condoms?'

'I ... I don't know, oh Penny!'

'What is it James?'

'I think, I'm...'

She looked down at his cock as it swelled even further and began to twitch. James groaned again as his cock then produced one almighty twitch before it spat out a huge wad of cum which landed on his T-shirt.

'Oh James,' Penny remarked as his cock continued to spit out cum.

'I'm sorry,' he replied despondently as he reached over to get some tissues to mop up the mess.

She noticed how James continued to stare at her, before saying, 'did you mean it?'

'Sorry.'

This time James looked away from her as he said, 'about doing it with me.'

Penny gave a little giggle, 'oh James I was only teasing, just like on the phone.' James looked a bit sheepish.

'Oh my God James you really want to do it with me?'

'Yes,' James replied determinedly, 'and that's what made me,' he pointed down to his sticky T-shirt.

Penny gave a gentle moan as James cock seemingly reacted with a little twitch. Only supposed to be a bit of fun until I realised what a huge cock you had Penny looked down at James's cock, even in its flaccid state shiny with cum it still looked impressive.

'You'd really like me to be your first?'

James nodded.

'Could I trust you?'

'Yes, I won't tell Neil.'

'No, I don't mean that! If we were to do it, it would only be a bit of fun, I don't want you getting the wrong idea, you're not going to be my boyfriend or anything you understand?'

'Yes.'

Looking down at his cock, seemingly changing the subject, 'I cannot believe you are a virgin James with something as huge as that.'

'Is it really that big?'

'It's the biggest I've ever seen, didn't your classmates comment on it, you know in the school showers?'

'I wasn't allowed to do PE, asthma and the...' he made to look away, 'all the stories in my magazines, everyone seems to have one you know that's at least ten inches long.'

'How big is yours then?'

James looked away.

'You must have measured it?'

He nodded before replying, 'it's about nine inches.'

Penny smiled, 'and really thick too.'

'Is it?'

She then changed the subject yet again, 'I'm still a virgin in a way.'

'But what about earlier, I was there...'

'I've never done it without a condom, so a boy's never cum inside me. One of my friends says that until a boy has cum inside you you're still technically a virgin. Neil's always pestering me wanting to do it without a condom and says he'll pull out, but I don't trust him.'