It Started With a Snog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You know, the last guy I ended up snogging I brought him back home, he had a girlfriend, so it was just a bit of no strings fun.'

James could not believe she had said such a thing, was she a sex maniac? Even more extreme than the made-up stories in his magazines, 'did you?' He spluttered.

'Yes.'

The silence hung as James envisaged what could have been if only he had stayed.

Penny smiled to herself as she wondered was James was thinking, before she said, 'anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it and kissings so much fun.'

'Yeah,' he replied before bravely adding, 'I'm now a convert.'

Penny laughed, 'so apart from me who else would you like to kiss?'

'Er...'

'Gone all shy on me again?'

'No.'

'Well who then?'

'I don't know.'

Penny thought about some of the other girls who were out, 'what about Natalie?'

'Natalie?'

'Blonde hair, fairly quiet, she's quite nice, although,' Penny gave a little giggle, 'I don't know what she kisses like.'

That comment made James think about Penny and the girl she had mentioned in his room, watching them staring at each other, kissing, then stripping as he felt his cock stiffen further.

'James you still there?'

'Yes.'

'I thought you'd gone.'

'Er no sorry, I was just...'

'Just what?'

'Er nothing.'

'Go on, I'm intrigued.'

'It's alright.'

'No tell me...'

'But...'

'James...'

'You won't like it, you'll be cross.'

Penny put on her sternest voice, 'James, if you don't tell me right now, tomorrow I promise I'll tell Bea about your dirty magazines.'

'Erm,' he stumbled, 'just then when you said you didn't know what Natalie kisses like...'

'Yes...'

'Well, it reminded me of what you said in my room that time with your boyfriends ex, I was, just thinking about you and that other girl.'

'James, I'm shocked.'

He didn't know whether she was being serious or not, 'sorry.'

'And I thought you were a nice boy.'

'Sorry,' he repeated again, 'but you did ask and you won't tell Bea about my magazines?'

'We'll see,' reclining back on Liz's sofa Penny was more than a little surprised at her house-mates comments.

James could hear Penny on the other end of the line breathing slowly and deeply, he was worried he had gone too far. If his landlady found out would she inform the university, and Penny would announce to everyone he was a virgin.

'Penny.'

'Yes.'

'You won't tell Bea? You're not cross?'

'Just a little surprised, that's all.'

'Sorry it's just when you said, about Natalie it triggered that thought.'

'Oh and what other naughty thoughts do you have in that head of yours?'

James struggled to think of a reply.

'I've not embarrassed you again?'

'A bit.'

She giggled, before she yawned.

James felt his heart sink, as he pictured her ending the call due to tiredness and his earlier rash comment. 'Penny.'

'Yes.'

'Are you alright?'

'Just a bit tired, I'm laid out on Liz' sofa and it's so comfortable I could just drift off.'

'Ohh...'

Penny detected a slight melancholy in his voice, 'is Sam back yet?'

'No.'

'Anyone else about in the house?'

'I don't know, Mike's upstairs as I think he was about to answer the phone earlier.'

'Where is he now?'

'Back inside his room.'

'He won't be out until morning then.'

James detected a subtle change in her voice, 'yeah,' he croaked

Penny rubbed her eyes and shifted position on the sofa, 'I'm a bit more awake now, do you want to talk some more, or do you want to go back to bed?'

'Talk some more if you like?'

'I was hoping you'd say that, and why don't you sit down on the stairs you'll probably be far more comfortable.'

He nodded, as he sat down.

'That better?'

'Yes.'

'What shall we talk about then?'

'I don't know.'

'I can't believe you've never kissed a girl before.'

'Me neither.'

Penny giggled.

James gave a lustful little sigh to himself, her giggles were so sexy as evidenced by his swollen cock. 'What?' He eventually croaked.

'Are you going to tell me what it felt like?'

'What?'

'Snogging me silly.'

'Good.'

"Good," she replied mockingly.

'Sorry, it was really good.'

'James, I think you need to do a bit better than that.'

He looked down at tent his cock had created in his dressing gown, 'it was,' he struggled for the words, 'really, er really good.'

Penny slowly digested his words as a sly smile appeared on her face. 'So,' she said softly, 'is there anything else you want to tell me?' She wanted to know if the snog had made him hard, made him want her.

'Like...'

Penny wondered if he was now hard or even playing with himself. 'Anything you want.'

'Errr...' he spluttered as he was again tempted to tell Penny the effect she was having on him.

'James, is there anything about our little snog that you're hiding from me?'

'Like?'

'It's just that when you said our snog was really good, I didn't understand what you meant, and I think you might want to tell me something more.'

James swallowed hard.

'Did it have an effect on you?'

'Sort of.'

'Are you going to tell me?'

'I think you can guess.'

Penny laughed as she replied, 'I'm very innocent James, I cant possibly imagine what effect it had on you. You'll have to tell me.'

'But...'

'No "buts" James, if you don't tell me,' she gave an exaggerated yawn, 'it's very late and I'm very tired.'

'No, don't go.'

'Are you going to tell me then?'

'I suppose.'

'Go on.'

'Well it, you know, it gave, me a... you know.'

'No James, I don't know.'

James counted to five in his head took a deep breath and replied, 'a... a hard-on.'

Penny felt a sense of gratification, and she wanted more details, 'did it make you really hard?'

'Yes.'

'Oh James,' she sighed at the thought of his hard cock trying to burrow its way out of his trousers.

'You don't mind?'

'No, not at all, so another question. What are you thinking about now?'

'R-right now?'

'Yes.'

'An essay I need to do.'

Penny laughed, 'an essay indeed, oh really James. You know you can tell me anything.'

'Anything?'

'Yes, I'm not easily shocked.'

'You might get cross.'

'I promise.'

'What you just said after the snog in the club.'

'I can't remember, you'll have to tell me.'

James began to feel less embarrassed and more excited as he replied, 'what you said about giving you a feel.'

'Oh James, so at this precise moment you're thinking about feeling my boobs?'

'Sorry.'

'What's there to be sorry about, I'm actually quite flattered that you like my boobs and want to feel them.'

James groaned silently as he pressed the phone tighter to his ear, tempted to tell Penny she was making him very hard indeed.

Penny continued, 'I'm surprised you didn't feel them tonight when you had the chance, I was thinking you don't like them. They're not like the ones in your magazines, much bigger, with really big nipples and do you know what, ones slightly bigger than the other.'

He gave out a groan.

She giggled, as she asked, 'are you okay?'

'Yes.'

'I think you like me talking about my boobs?'

'Yes, yes I do,' he gulped.

'Do you know how big they are?'

'Sorry.'

'Their size.'

'Er no.'

'Do you want to have a guess?'

James' only reference was the contents of his magazines, '32B?'

Penny laughed, 'if I was that size I'd be really skinny like those girls in your magazines,' she paused, 'the number, is the girls chest size in inches, you measure round with a tape measure and I'm much bigger than 32 inches. The letter is the cup size and my ...' she paused again. 'What word to you like to describe them? Breasts, tits, boobs?'

'Er boobs.'

'I thought so, well my boobs are 38EE.'

'Oh.'

Penny smiled, as she thought to herself, it would only be right that James should provide his measurements. She pictured his cock to be small, just like Neil's. But if she did ask him now how big he was he'd probably faint.

'James are you still there?'

'Yes'

'Do you want to know something else about my boobs?'

'Yes.'

'They're very sensitive.'

'Sensitive?'

'Mmm,' Penny purred, 'to touch, if something brushes against my nipples they go all stiff.' Penny looked down at her breasts, her nipples clearly visible through her dress, surprised the conversation was turning her on too as she clamped her legs together and felt a tingle in her pussy.

'James, there's something else about my boobs.'

'Tell me ... please...'

Penny readily picked up on the excitement in his voice, 'is the hall light still on?'

'Yes.'

'Well, because what I'm going to tell you is quite private and a bit naughty.'

'Please.'

'Oh James, I think you quite like it when I say naughty things?'

'Yes,' he stammered.

'Do you want to turn it off?'

'Sorry.'

'The light, turn it off.'

James flicked down the switch. Monumentally the hall was in darkness, but his eyes slowly began to adjust as they picked out the familiar characteristics of his surroundings. He heard a taxi pass, its headlights somehow forcing their way into the hallway and picking out the huge bulge in the front of his dressing gown.

Earlier Penny had heard the light-switch click down as she considered how private and naughty she would be. Belatedly she asked, 'is it nice and dark now?'

'Yes.' In the dark her voices sounded even sexier.

'Well,' she began, 'James, you know, having such large boobs means I can suck my own nipples.'

On the other end of the line James gave out a large groan.

'Oh James, you really do like me talking about my boobs?'

'Yes.'

'So does me talking about them get you excited, like when we had our snog?'

'Yes it does.'

Penny gave a little giggle, 'you've got a hard-on now?'

'Sorry.'

'There's nothing to apologise for.'

James breathed a sigh of relief, 'I thought you might have been cross.'

She gave a little chuckle, 'oh James, perhaps I might have been cross if you didn't get one.'

James then inextricably blurted out, 'I really wish I'd felt them tonight.'

'Oh James, next you'll be telling me you want to see them too.'

Silence.

'Oh James you do want to see them don't you?'

James nodded, 'er, yes, ahh sorry.'

'Don't be, I suppose...' she paused, as she whispered softly, 'I could let you see them one day when Neil's not about...'

'Please.'

'You would like that wouldn't you?'

'Oh yes, yes,' he groaned.

'James,' she whispered.

'Yes.'

'Are you still hard?'

'Yes, very.'

Penny gave a lustful sigh, 'do you want me to talk some more about my boobs?'

'Please.'

Penny could not fail to recognise the desperate tone in his voice, this, coupled with the fact that talking about her boobs had made him hard was beginning to turn her on. She wondered whether James would be brave enough to get his cock out for her, or whether he would play with himself. This thought led her to say, 'or I could talk sexy to you?'

'Would you, please.'

'Mm,' she purred, 'so you'd like me to talk all sexy to you then?'

'Oh yes... yes.'

She gave a little giggle of delight, 'mmm, this should be fun'. Penny paused as she thought of how to begin. 'So James, you'd like to kiss me again then?'

'Yes.'

'Mmm, that's good because I'd like to kiss you too. So when we kiss again, would you like to place the palm of your hands on my boobs?'

'Oh yes.'

'And gently squeeze them, play with them, feel their weight, see if you can locate my nipples, if you do you'll find they are swollen and stiff, because I'm so turned on James.

'You continue to squeeze my tits through my dress but I want more James, much more. I take one of your hands and guide it down the front of my dress. You give a little gasp as your hand touches my lacy bra. Your hot little hand then strokes me through my bra. I guide you hand to my nipple as you hand then slips under my bra to find it, you take my nipple between your fingers and roll it, squeeze it, play with it...'

'Oh,' he gasped, nearly dropping down the phone in shock and excitement as even more blood rushed to his cock.

'Is that sexy enough?' Penny asked as her hand gently brushed against her right nipple which instantly stiffened.

'Yes, can you...' he asked nervously, 'talk some more like that?'

'Mmm, okay, but will you do something for me?'

'What?'

'Get a bit more comfortable.'

'Sorry?'

She giggled, 'undo your dressing gown.'

James gasped in shock.

'And you probably want to play with yourself.'

'Er...' he stumbled.

'James.'

'You won't tell anyone?'

'No, talking sexy to you is getting me a bit turned on, and that will get me even more turned on.'

James gasped.

'Is he out?'

'No I've got pants on.'

She said softly, 'take them off James.'

'Yes,' James replied as he lifted himself of the stairs and pulled down his pants. He gave a little gasp as a draft of cold air from the gap between front door and floor gently wafted over his exposed torso.

Penny could hear James shuffling about on the stairs and felt an inward satisfaction she could makes him obey her ever command.

'You know the thought of your hard cock is making my nipples all stiff, oh they're straining against my top...'

James looked down at his rock hard cock which jutted upwards parallel to his stomach and beyond his navel. Its large bulbous shiny head partially illuminated by sodium light which shone through the glass of the front door and its upper surround. The street lamp which stood to the left of the house outside threw in further pockets of illumination onto the stairs and hallway beyond. Ignoring that Sam could be back at any minute James gave himself a gentle stroke, in response a small bead of pre-cum escaped and he groaned.

'Are you okay?'

'Yes, I can't believe this is happening.'

'It really is happening.' Penny smiled to herself as she asked, 'do you want to do it?'

'Sorry.'

'While I talk to you.'

James paused for a moment the excitement rising, 'you mean...'

'Oh yes James hearing you cum will really turn me on.'

'You don't mind, me...' he sputtered genuinely shocked she should say such a thing.

'No, stroke your cock or me.'

'I am already.'

'Are you stroking him up and down?'

'Yes.'

'Oh James, you bad boy, wanking your cock, what are you thinking about?'

What inhibitions had long disappeared as he responded, 'you showing me your tits, seeing them and feeling them.'

'Oh do you want to know something, the fact that you're playing with you super stiff cock is making me well a bit damp somewhere.'

James' cock pulsed and he clasped the phone tight to his ear as he groaned again.

'James are you still stroking it?'

'Yes.'

'Oh James, just imagine I'm the other side of the front door, I'm opening it, and I see you stroking your big cock, I give a little gasp, pretending to be shocked but really I'm turned on, very turned on indeed.'

James gave out a strangulated groan as he looked down at his twitching cock, her every word and breath felt as if they were physically touching him. Slowly stroking, caressing, teasing, tickling every part of him. If this is what talking about sex is like how good can the actual act itself be?

'You're not close to cumming are you?'

'Er yeah,' he grunted.

'You better stop stroking yourself for a minute I don't want you to cum just yet.'

He let go of his himself.

'I look you in the eye and then look down at your cock as I lick my lips. I'm wearing a t-shirt which is a couple of sizes too small so it makes my tits look enormous. Our eyes lock as I slowly peel it off. My lacy black bra can barely contain my tits and that comes off too. I'm standing a few feet away from you as you sit on the stairs with your throbbing cock.

'I bend forward which make my tits look even bigger, lower I go so your quivering cock is only inches away from my tits...'

James was now lying against the stairs, one hand gripping the bottom of a bannister the other pressing the phone to his ear. Blood had ceased pumping into his swollen cock, it now seemed to be from behind his balls pushing the cum out from him, without even touching himself he knew he would soon cum.

Penny carried on oblivious, 'I take your cock in my hand, "ohh it's so hard," and I put it between my tits, "oh it feels so hot." I squash your big fat cock between my tits then slowly very slowly start to wank you off. Oh I can feel your big cock throbbing between my tits it feels so good, mmm so good.'

It was that image, the picture of his cock squashed between her breasts which proved too much, 'oh Penny.'

'Yes James.'

'Ohhhhh,' as he clenched his buttocks in a vain attempt to prevent the inevitable. 'Oh, ahhhh,' he moaned as he felt his cum leave his bollocks.

'James!'

Finally he emitted a long groan as his cock erupted, the first jet of cum splattering just below the breast-bone. A second jet landing some six inches above his belly button. 'Ohhhh,' he groaned again as his cock continued to spit out cum.

'James, are you okay?'

'Yes,' he gasped breathless as he looked down at his cum covered torso.

'Did you cum?'

'Yes,' he gasped.

'Wow that was quick.'

James thought he detected a slight disappointment in her voice, 'sorry.'

'I told you not to touch yourself.'

'I didn't.'

'You must have done. You bad boy.'

'No, it was you, saying those things.'

'You mean I made you cum just by talking?'

'Yes.'

Penny gasped, 'wow, I've never done that before, you have got a very itchy trigger haven't you?'

'I guess so.'

Penny found herself surprisingly turned on by the fact she had made James cum like that and felt a stab in her pussy. 'I can't believe I made you cum like that,' she said more to herself than James who was still breathing heavily on the phone. She slid into Liz's sofa and in doing so her knickers rubbed against her pussy. She moaned, 'mmmm,' ever so softly as a desire to cum too began to wash over her.

James heard the little moan, this was not like cumming after looking at one of his magazine where his libido would fall like a stone, here her sexy voice and just then that moan kept him hard and he desperately wanted to cum again.

'James.'

'Yes,' he paused,

'You've cum all over my tits.'

He groaned.

'Mmm don't worry, I'm rubbing all your lovely cum into my skin, mm,' she paused, 'I was a bit naughty there I just licked a bit off my nipple. James your cum tastes really yummy.'

James groaned again.

'James are you okay?'

'It's what you just said.'

'So you like me talking about tasting your cum?'

'God yeah, I'm still really hard.'

'Are you telling me you want to go again?'

'Oh please, you can't leave me like this.'

'Hmm perhaps James, this time I want to cum as well.'

'How do you mean?'

She sighed at his ignorance, 'oh James, us girls like to cum too you know.'

James groaned.

'Would you like that?'

'Oh yes.'

'You want me to finger my pussy for you?'

'Would you?'

'Mmm, oh yes,' she replied as she slipped her hand inside her dress and under her knickers through her coarse pubic hair until she reached her pussy lips, she was really wet, 'James, the fact that I made you cum has got me really, really wet.'

James groaned in disbelief.

'Yes I am really. Now where were we? I'm standing over you and there's cum everywhere but you're still hard.'

'Mm yes,' James replied.

'I grip your cock and it throbs in my hand, I stroke it for a while just to make sure it's really hard. I look you in the eye and lick my lips, as I say, "James, what do you think I'm going to do now?"'

'Poor James you look all confused as you're unable to speak, I gather up the remainder of your spunk from my tits and smear it over the top of you cock, "nothing to be frightened of," I say as you continue to moan as I massage your spunk into the top of your cock.