It Started With a Snog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Next I strip off the rest of my clothes, you remain seated on the stairs not knowing what will happen. I take your hand, "James come and feel how wet you've made me," you tentatively feel my pussy, your nervous hand exploring as you groan as you realise how wet I am. Then I say, "James you know what's going to happen now don't you?"

'But you have a confused and uncertain look on your face. I'm still standing and I smile gently to you as I position myself between your legs, placing the palm of one of my hands on your thigh. This enables me to lean forward and you moan as my big tits swing towards your face. "Oh James," I say, that's a bit naughty as I feel your tongue on my left nipple, the very same nipple that you so recently covered with your lovely cum. With my other hand I grip your cock, it's still very very hard. I angle your throbbing cock in the direction of my very wet, hot and horny pussy as I slowly sink myself down.

'"Oh James your inside a girl for the first time." Your cock feels really good inside me, my legs are over yours and the hairs on your legs tickle me. I take one of your hands and place it on my breast you squeeze them "mmmm," I moan. With my hand I lower it down to my clit and slowly begin to stroke it.'

'Is that good James?'

'Oh yes.'

'Are you wanking?'

'Yes.'

'Oh James, I've got two of my fingers in my pussy, gently sliding in and out, oh you know what I'm going to do now?'

'What, what tell me.'

'I'm going to take my two wet fingers out of my pussy and out them into my mouth.'

'Really?'

'Yes,' Penny replied as she inserted her two fingers into her mouth, 'ahhhh,' she moaned as she tasted her own tangy juices. 'James, does my voice sound different?'

'Yes.'

'That's because I've got my two fingers in my mouth.'

James let out a stifled gasp.

Penny giggled, 'they're out of my mouth now and back on my clit. Now James there's something you need to do for me now.'

'What, what is it?'

'You need to make me cum by talking a bit dirty, tell me exactly what you want to do?'

James replied with a yelp of excitement.

'James, your cocks deep inside me.'

'Yes,' he spluttered, 'I'm fucking you with my, big hard cock.'

'Oh yes James.'

'I'm sucking your tits, fucking you deep and hard, you want to, er want to cum on my cock ... don't you?'

'Oh yes James I do.' Penny gasped genuinely turned on by her prim and proper house-mates filthy talk, she'd been playing with her clit throughout, 'I don't think it will take much for me to cum.'

James hand one hand on his cock the other on the phone, his eyes were closed as he thought about fucking Penny, it was almost real, her gaps of encouragement, her heavy breathing. 'You like fucking my cock don't you,' he paused, the excitement getting the better of him as he rounded off with, 'you dirty bitch.'

Penny felt her pussy spasm as it sent shock waves of pleasure all over her body, 'say that again.'

'You dirty bitch.'

'Oh more.'

'You dirty fucking bitch, you like my stiff cock?'

'Oh yes, fuck me harder give me all you've got.'

That last comment upped the ante in James' mind, for whilst he had been conditioned that his first time should involve wearing a condom, this was different. This led him to blurt out, 'you want me to cum inside your pussy.'

'Ohhhh,' Penny groaned astonished that James should say such a thing, but very, very turned on indeed. 'James what did you just say?

'You want me to cum in your pussy.'

'Ohhhh,' she groaned, 'oh yes, yes I do James.'

James could feel himself on the brink again, 'do you want me to cum?'

'No, I'm not there yet, keep talking, tell me how much spunk your going to shoot inside me.'

'Loads,' came the immediate reply, 'I'm going to shoot so much of my, my,' he paused, 'virgin cum inside you...'

'Oh,' Penny gasped, as she pictured James cumming deep inside her, sending his hot virile cum into her unprotected womb. It was that thought which made her gasp, 'James,' as she threw her head backwards. 'Oh James,' as she felt the beginnings of a huge orgasm which prompted her to strum her clit even more vigorously.

James continued wanking his cock he was right on the edge, so turned on by the girl upstairs saying all these new and exciting things to him, her heavy breathing and panting it felt as if she were right next to him. 'Oh,' he groaned, 'I'm going to cum!'

'Where? Tell me where?'

'Oh deep inside you,' he replied as the first jet of cum shot out of his cock. 'Oh Penny, I'm cumming inside you, I'm filling you with my hot virgin cum.'

'Ohhhhhh,' shrieked Penny as she closed her eyes and her whole body went into a brief convulsion before she clamped her thighs together trapping her hand which remained on her pussy. 'Ohh James,' she pleaded stretching herself out on the sofa, 'James give me your baby, pleeese, oh give me your fucking baby,' as she surfed the wave of the most intense orgasm of her life.

James lay on the stairs breathless as he heard Penny put down the phone. But what he failed to hear, was the gentle creak of a loose floorboard on the upstairs landing.