It Started with a Touch

Story Info
My husband likes me to show off but this time I was alone.
813 words
4.22
42.6k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband got me to show off on our honeymoon and the first time it scared the hell out of me. But after I seen how guys would react to seeing a bit of skin, I found it turned me on as well.

I remember the first time he talked me into showing off my B cup tits to a stranger.

It was at the hotel we were staying at on our honeymoon. My husband had me on the balcony wearing only my bikini bottoms. He had called room service and ordered a bottle of wine and a dozen chocolate covered strawberries. When the young guy showed up with our order my husband told him to put it on the end table near the window as he made it look like he was shaving. The strawberries almost hit the floor when he got an eye full of my tits.

That was the first time and he was got a lot more bolder with my going out in clothes that make it all but impossible for something not to be seen by anyone who wants to look.

I found there were lots of times I would be so turned on, my wetness was starting to seep out and down my thighs. Like last summer we sat next to a bunch of young men at a ball game. The top I had on you could see through the arm hole or down the top at my bare tits. Plus my skirt was so short it kept riding up as I sat putting my shaved pussy on display.

I could smell myself as we left the park and that's the first time anyone touched me. My husband sent me to get a couple dogs to eat with drinks and as I waited I felt a hand on my ass under my skirt. I didn't move and it only lasted a second but I want to tell who ever it was to please finger me.

I always dressed in a normal way when I wasn't with my husband but today I wore a very sheer top with no bra with a short mini skirt and no panties. I headed for the subway and rode it for a couple hours. I either sat so guys could see up my skirt or stood when the cars filled up and got packed with people.

I found I was getting so horny I was trying to rub my thighs together just to scratch the itch I was feeling. When it happened I felt fingers on the back of my up thighs and in response I pushed back hoping who ever it was would take the hint.

The finger were rubbing my inner thigh just below my ass and every time they moved up I pushed back. When the fingers went farther between my legs I groaned and when I felt lightest touch of my pussy lips I felt a shudder go through my whole body.

My head was screaming "Please do it, please finger me I need it so bad." I guess my stranger must of read my mind cause I felt fingers go inside my dripping lips and insert themselves. It was all I could do to keep from yelling out loud as a orgasm hit me hard. I felt my knees go weak but an arm went around me holding me so I didn't fall to the floor.

The fingers got me off the a second time and when we got to the next stop the fingers left my body and a very deep voice said "Thank you sexy lady." as a young guy in a business suit made his way past me with his fingers in his mouth. He said around his fingers "Delicious."

I got off at the next station and all but ran to the washroom got in a stall the had three fingers inside myself as fast as I could. I was so totally turned on by what I had just dared to do without my husband.

I have no idea how many orgasms I had in that bathroom but my husband never made me cum like that. I felt like screaming for anyone to please fuck me right there.

I finally calmed down and wiped the cum from my legs and headed for home. On the ride home all I could think of was this isn't going to be the only time I do something on my own, cause I found it exciting when I show off with my husband but this is totally the most exciting thing I ever have done in my life. And yes it was scary as well but that just added to the excitement.

My husband will be going out of town next week and I'm sure I will be riding the subway some more when he's gone away.