It Started with Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,104 Followers

"Well, let's just say we really connected at that party and became inseparable ever since."

***

Months later. Anne and I were home alone. As usual, whenever we were alone, we made sure to take advantage of the situation.

"I think she's starting to become suspicious," I said, looking down at my daughter.

She took my cock out of her mouth, "What do you mean? About us?"

She put my cock back in her mouth and continued bobbing her head while we were in the living room.

"No, I don't think so. But she's been acting strange lately, as if she knows something is going on."

She stopped sucking for the second time as she rested her head on my leg and began stroking me.

"You're being paranoid daddy. You know that we've been really careful with all of this. Besides, it's her fault for not taking care of you. But that just means more cum for me" she said with a smile.

"Speaking of which, I'm about to blow a huge load if you keep this up."

"You mean this?" she said as she started stroking me even harder and faster, licking the head of my cock in the process.

A large stream of my cum shot into the air as my daughter kept up her furious hand job. She stuck her tongue out to catch as much of it as she could, and the rest of it landed on her innocent young face and on my body. As I started to become flaccid, she put me back in her mouth one last time to finish this up.

"You taste really good daddy," she said as she continued to lick my body for any remainder of sperm left. "I can't believe mom isn't blowing you every night, I know I would."

"And that's what I have you for" I joked. "But right now we better get cleaned up, your mother will be home in about an hour."

***

A few nights later. My wife was on her back lifelessly with her nightgown rolled up as we were having sex. This was the worst our sex life has ever been in the nearly 20 years we've been married. But to be fair, the sexual relationship I had with my daughter had caused me to be a lot less frisky with my wife since it had begun.

In the past few months, we've only made love once or twice a week before bed at night. And when we did make love, it was usually with her just laying back and doing nothing. At 45 years old, she was still very beautiful to me. I still get turned on by her. I do love her very much, but there was a spark missing from our sex life.

I moved to the side after I came and she covered herself by rolling her gown over her crotch and pulling the blanket over her.

"What is it?" I calmly asked her. "You've been giving me the cold shoulder for the past month, especially in bed."

"I know you're seeing another woman," she told me, fighting back her tears. "It's in the way you've been acting lately, and the different scents I smell on your clothes. You don't ask me to do certain things you like anymore, so obviously someone else must be getting you off. And don't try to deny it either, I can see that look on your face."

I felt crushed. I didn't think she would ever find out.

"Joan...I don't know what to say. You're the only person I love."

"Who is she? Someone you met at work? At the gym?"

"It's not important" I said, putting my hands on hers. "I'll end it as soon as possible. I promise."

She suddenly got out of bed and grabbed the phone out of her purse.

"A friend of mine is a lawyer, and if you don't tell me who it is, I swear we'll get a divorce!" she yelled.

I felt defeated and I was left with no choice but to admit the truth because of how serious she looked threatening a divorce.

"Fine...it's...Anne"

"Anne who?"

"Anne, our daughter" I said nervously.

She looked utterly confused, and I couldn't blame her. What mother would take the news well of her husband sleeping with their daughter?

A look of calm came over her as it finally sunk it. "How?"

"It started at the college party months ago." I explained. "Things didn't happen exactly the way you were told. The details aren't important, but we were in our masks and I allowed her to do things to me, and I take full responsibility for that. You have every right to be angry, but I promise it will be over."

"Yet it still continues to this day... So did you have sex with her?" she asked, with tears filling her eyes.

"Yes."

"Oh god, you're sick, both of you! I can't believe you would ever do such a thing you pervert! She's our daughter!!"

She went to the closet and immediately pulled off her gown, leaving her completely nude. Even in this situation, I couldn't help but admire her large breasts as she bent down to put on her panties and jeans. I've always loved the sight of her large breasts hanging downwards.

"Oh quit staring at them," she said coldly. "I'm sure Anne has no problems sharing her tits with you."

"Where are you going?" I asked as she put on her top and put some extra clothes in a travel luggage.

"To my sister's house, I'm going to spend the weekend there."

"Wait, can we just stay here and talk about this?" I tried to convince her.

"Please...don't..." she said sternly as I tried to get close to her. "I need to get away from all this for a while."

***

I had to console my daughter who was crying afterward. She said she heard the entire argument, but was too scared to come out and say anything. We had always assumed that what we did together in private would always remain our little secret and that no one would ever know, but we took that for granted.

Joan emailed me later that night telling me that she would be at her sister's house for a few days to clear her head and think about our future, and that the incestuous secret would remain a secret. Needless to say, it was a tough weekend for my daughter and I, as we didn't know what would happen to our family.

***

Two days later. I heard my wife open the front door on a Sunday morning. I felt nervous even though I had the weekend to prepare for this moment.

"Hi" I said as I greeted her at the door.

"Hi" she replied softly. "I've done a lot of thinking, and I don't want a divorce. Being away from you and Annie is the last thing I could ever want in my life, no matter how hard it is for me to think about what you've done together. I love you two more than anything."

She dropped her small luggage on the ground and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"I love you too, Joan. Believe me, we're really glad you're back. We've really missed you."

"I'm emotionally exhausted. Let's go upstairs."

After our long embrace, I picked up her belongings and carried them up the stairs for her.

"I don't want to ruin this moment, but I need to warn you, Anne is upstairs showering in our bathroom."

"It's okay, I was expecting something like this might happen when I came back" she replied, trying her best to look brave.

We walked inside our bedroom with the room filled with the sound of Anne drying her hair. She had no idea her mother was home and this whole situation felt tense. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and out walked our daughter in the nude.

"Mom!" Anne yelled in shock as she stood there completely frozen for a moment. She then quickly used her arms to cover both her naked crotch and bare breasts.

"Annie, it's okay," my wife told her. "You don't have to worry about this. I'm not mad anymore. Come here sweetie, I've missed you so much."

Joan opened her arms wide for her daughter, to which Anne dropped her hands and walked over to her mother to embrace in a big hug.

"I'm so sorry all of this happened, mom. I never meant to come between you and daddy" Anne said, with her head buried in her mom's chest.

"It's okay. It's okay Annie. And I must say, I can't blame your father for wanting to be with you, seeing what a beautiful young woman you've become," Joan said, with her eyes looking over her own daughter's body in admiration.

Anne blushed for a moment, but as she looked up at her mother admiring her nude body, a look on her face appeared as if something had taken over her.

"Thanks mom," she said. "I have an idea; why don't I show you exactly what daddy and I have been doing these past few months? You know, since we're getting everything out in the open now."

Anne gave that same devilish smile she had when she first made a move on me, but this time, it was towards her mother as she slowly moved her hand up her mom's sweater and began massaging her breast.

"What do you think daddy?"

"I think it's a great idea" I told them, feeling excited myself.

"Well...I can't say it would be a bad thing to know what exactly my husband likes in bed," Joan responded nervously, as she clearly started becoming aroused.

Anne licked her lips, "I like the sound of that, mom, but first we need to get these clothes off of you so we can all get more comfortable."

Anne helped her take off her sweater and t-shirt, leaving her mom standing only in her bra from her waist upwards. Then off came her jeans as Anne helped unbuckle them and pull them down. I was incredibly aroused. How often does a guy get to see his naked daughter help undress his wife?

"Wait a second..." my wife said after taking a deep breath. "I'm a little nervous right now. Let me do the rest."

Right after she said that, she reached back and let her bra fall to the ground, revealing her large hanging C-cup breasts with her large brown areolas and nipples. There was a stark contrast between her larger breasts and her daughter's firmly shaped petite breasts with smooth pink nipples on top.

"Oh god..." my wife moaned as her daughter bent her head down to start sucking on her mother's nipples and massage her breasts again.

Anne sucked both of her mom's nipples and squeezed her breasts hard, and it was clear that Joan was enjoying it as she was looking down watching her daughter.

"Are you ready to see what me and daddy do when you're not around?" Anne asked.

"I suppose I'm as ready as I'll ever be" Joan replied, still nervous.

Anne dropped to her knees and took out my cock and began stroking it. I was just as surprised as my wife over how brazen our daughter was. But at the same time, Joan looked increasingly comfortable as she sat down on the bed to watch. She was starting to enjoy herself.

The look on Joan's face said it all as Anne enthusiastically sucked my cock. Joan's eyes were wide open and her jaw dropped a little at the site of her daughter's lips wrapped around me. It even looked like she started to squirm a little. My wife wasn't the only one who felt overwhelmed with lust. We all did. Only a few days ago, it seemed like our family was headed towards a disaster, now we were all naked performing sex acts on each other.

"What do you think mom? Do you like watching how I suck daddy's cock?" Anne asked her as she still held a firm grip on me.

Joan hesitated for a moment out of nervousness, "Yes...I enjoyed watching."

"Now I want to see you do it."

With that said, Anne grabbed her mother's hand and gently pulled her down to her knees in front of me. Joan didn't need to be told what to do next as she slowly put her hands around my cock and gave it a kiss. Then Joan started licking her daughter's saliva from my penis and began sucking it. It drove me insane listening to the erotic sound of my wife slurping on a cock which had just been in our daughter's mouth. It was the best blowjob I had gotten from my wife in years.

"You look so beautiful doing that mom," Anne said.

She parted her mother's hair back so she could get a better look, and then she started kissing her face while my cock still inside her mouth. Anne's soft kisses moved down to her mother's chest before eventually sucking on her breasts again.

My daughter's hand also made its way down to my wife's vagina and began fingering her at the same time she was sucking her tits. As Joan released my hard cock from her mouth for a moment so she could release a moan, Anne took that opportunity to kiss her mother on the mouth. It wasn't one of those casual kisses that a mother and daughter frequently share; it was type of kiss that two people share in the heat of passion.

"Now I want you to watch daddy fuck me" Anne said in her mother's ear after the kiss.

Joan had a puzzled look on her face. A look which said she knew it was so wrong and she couldn't believe things had gotten this far, but also that she was so incredibly aroused that she couldn't let herself stop. I felt the same way. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that this would happen. I never wanted it to happen, but I was so aroused that I couldn't stop either. None of us could, nor did we want to. Now I couldn't help myself from fucking her in front of her mother.

Anne proceeded to lay on the bed with her mother following her and resuming the kiss they shared a second ago as soon as she got on her back. Joan broke the kiss when I positioned myself to enter our daughter, and she placed her hand around my hard penis.

"Allow me" my wife said, guiding my swollen cock towards our daughter's tight vagina. She even used her fingers to part Anne's labia and vaginal opening so I would have an easier time making my way in.

As soon as I penetrated my daughter, I immediately knew why Anne insisted on her mother joining. It wasn't because it would bring us closer together, or to make sure mom wasn't upset (although that was part of it).

She did it because the taboo of fucking her parents really got her going. I could feel how soaking wet Anne was when I entered her. She hadn't been this wet since she and I became sexually involved the weeks after that party. And when she saw her mother looking over her nude body, it brought out that nasty little girl of whom I'd come to know and appreciate.

Joan went back to using her mouth on our daughter, but this time it wasn't to kiss her. It was to return the favor and suck on her firm breasts. As soon as her tongue touched one of Anne's pink nipples, I could feel how much hornier it made her by the contractions in her vagina around my cock. The feeling was incredible for both of us as we were all reaching new sexual heights together. The more Joan sucked and caressed Anne's breasts, the tighter it made her vagina, which only made me fuck her harder. I could even see Anne's eyes start to roll back.

Soon the feeling became too much to bear as I pumped several huge loads of cum deep inside my daughter's womb before collapsing.

My wife continued where I left off, fingering our daughter's cum filled vagina for a few more minutes before bringing her to a massive orgasm of her own. Anne's body looked like it was having a spasm as she suddenly let out a loud scream and a huge spray of liquid shot out from her vagina and all over the bed.

"I can't believe we just did that" Joan said as we were all recovering from what had happened. "This isn't what I expected, that's for sure."

"Me too," I said. "A few days ago I thought we were headed towards a divorce, and now look at us," I said with a smile, still lying back from that orgasm I had.

Anne finally regained her senses and spoke, "Oh god that was incredible. I'm so glad you could join us mom, and I don't think it's very fair for me and dad to get off and not you. Don't you think so?"

That devilish lust filled look on Anne's face returned as she guided her mom's hand towards her mouth, and started licking off all the sperm and female ejaculation off of her mom's fingers. She then pulled her mother's head forward and started making out with her again sticking her tongue in her mouth, swapping our cum.

"Lay back mom, it's your turn" Anne said as she started going down on her mother.

***

We finally became the happy family my wife and I had always envisioned since getting married. Granted, we never thought it would happen by actively engaging in a sexual relationship with our only daughter, but if that's what it takes, then so be it.

We no longer wore clothes around the house, and now shared the bed at night. Sex between any of us also became a common occurrence around the house. It was common for my wife to come home from work to find our daughter riding my cock in the living room couch, or me walking into our bedroom with Anne's face buried in my wife's cunt.

In my opinion, we're the happiest family in the neighborhood.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12