It Started with Chelsea Ch. 02

Story Info
Things begin to get awkward for Sam & Chelsea.
2.5k words
4.35
29.1k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Promises From Chelsea

Chelsea Chapter 2

Things begin to get awkward for Sam & Chelsea

*

She was getting ready for her shift at the hospital, dancing like a mad man to The Fratellis (her favourite band.) Whenever the song came on; 'Chelsea Dagger', that ass shook, shaked, rattled, and rolled. Every kind of entrancing motion a girl can possibly do with their posterior, and who was I to deny that ass an audience? Perfect pale white round cheeks bouncing all over the place in those white and blue striped knickers.

"Do you really have to go to work?" I pleaded leaning against her doorframe as I took in the majestic sight of my stepsister. "Yes, now quit being a baby and hand me my tunic," she said pointing at the desk chair, I grudgingly obliged and threw Chelsea her nurse's uniform.

"I'll be back at two, I'm only covering Erin's shift while she-- ... Y'know it doesn't matter," she said rubbing my shoulder and giving me a peck on the cheek. "We'll do something later when I get back, okay?" Chelsea walked off into the bathroom giving my chin, a long stroke as she brushed past me.

While another day lazing around the house sounded all too tempting, I did have actual responsibilities. And with everyone else out today, I should probably be going out to look for a new job, something to get me out into the big bad world. Not something I want to do, I mean, I'm more than happy enough than to hide out in my bedroom like some crazy old hermit, wasting my days away on porn, video games and Doritos. But that's probably not what I should be doing. No matter how tempting.

No instead, I have to go out and partake in that scary big shit-storm of a planet. I have to be a contributing member of society, or so my dad keeps saying, I don't really pay too much attention to him. He can be a real dick sometimes, but for so long as he is here in town I have to play his game. Besides, in two weeks he'll be gone again for at least a month or so. And I. I will be the man of the house.

I'm not gonna bore you with the details but yeah I went out searching high and low and found a few things of interest. It'll be a few days before I get the interview if any are indeed offered. As I got back home, standing in front of the door scrambling for my keys, the sky opened up and the rain started pouring. I noticed Natalie, my step-mum, she had just pulled up in the driveway. I managed to get into the house and left the door open for her.

"Woah, thanks, Sam. Hell of a shower, been wondering when the heatwave was finally gonna be broken up with some rain," she said throwing her leather jacket atop the kitchen door. "So... you been out today? I know your dad is hammering at you to find some work. And hey, the sooner you get a job the sooner you'll be able to afford to take all the girlies out."

"Stop it," I said blushing. "Hey come on, you're a good looking lad you must have to fight those girls off with a stick," she said laughing, I just shrugged at her as I sat down at the dining room table. Natalie got a brush out her handbag and started combing her hair, then looked at me.

"And excuse me for saying Sam, but if you weren't my step-son and I was a little younger I'd be clawing my way through a mob to be with you," She winked.

"OKAY!" I shouted, "And on that note, I'm going upstairs," Natalie laughed as I rushed past her.

As I walked into my room and closed the door behind me, I still had the image of Natalie in my head. Soaked to the bone, combing her hair and winking at me. Jesus, this is not only bad but really, really, really bad. And no, I'm not being a drama queen, for the first few months of living here before the wedding I was not only putting up with a new Step-sister who I had the uncontrollable urge to pounce on. But a step-mom as well, who in all honesty is a top-contending Milf. I do not need this in my life, I just don't, okay?

I'm in enough trouble as it is with having 'relations' with my relations. Chelsea started it true, and she probably doesn't even think of me as a brother, but I do. She is my step-sister and the moment she started forcibly raping me in my sleep was a day neither of us could turn back from.

The day we started being personally intimate on a one-on-one consensual way was the day I knew that I'd one day regret it. It's not the fact I'm banging an incredibly hot redhead, no that part is great. It's the other part you see.

The part of me that screams she's your sister every time her mouth is wrapped around my cock. That's the part of me that can't live with myself, and if anyone found out I'd never be able to show my face to my dad, my real mum, or anyone else I know.

I just hope to whatever gods may be above or below me that nothing else... unsavoury happens in this house. The only real comfort is that Natalie doesn't know about Chelsea and me. I'd quite happily bet my life that I'd be running for the hills if she did know, and to be fair, she seems to be concerned enough to think about me getting a real girlfriend.

A real girlfriend. Wow, even thinking of those words sounds weird to me now. And I think it would certainly have an impact on Chelsea if her mum brought it up at dinner, but, truth be told we could probably both stand to see someone else. Couldn't we?

Chelsea would not be happy with that idea, she actually thinks of me as her boyfriend. I don't know whether to feel grateful or horrified at that fact. Maybe we could stay together, granted we'd have to live in secrecy for the rest of our lives but screw the details. Or we could have her mum killed.

Don't worry I'm only kidding, Chelsea would probably manage to kill my dad before I'd even agree to it anyway. I should just try and forget Natalie, Chelsea, and any present tense moments of law vs blood arguments raging in my head.

*

It wasn't until much later that I'd managed to forget my troubles, and I'd found it in the bottom of the barrel, well if the internet had a bottom of the barrel then I had definitely found it. I'd been browsing a multitude of sites this afternoon, ranging from poxy clothing sites with half-off shirts, to half-off pizzas on Dominos, rants on Twitter, and badly spelt breakdowns on Facebook.

But as always the tubes were my port of call, and I'm not talking cats on YouTube. No, it was RedTube, PornTube, even YouJizz at one stage, isn't it amazing how many sites there are for porn nowadays?

I was almost too busy engrossed in streaming HD videos of the darker side of the web, staring down into a face of lost ambition of a porn star with glazed over eyes. Awaiting her package of glazed cream to be deposited onto her face, to even hear the door creak.

And seconds after while holding my erection into the face of an old sock, I was interrupted mid-wank to be spun around in my desk chair to a kneeling Step-sister. Still in her nurse's uniform looking up at me with keen interest. She didn't say anything but immediately yanked the sock out of my hand throwing it to the floor, and engulfing me down her throat.

She whisked her hair back behind her ears and slobbered all over me trying to speak. "Ju-jk ke-iu-p wat-ghi-in-hy-g," she drooled. I was puzzled by what she said but I didn't much care, I only gave her a funny look. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and gasped for air. "Finish the porn, I'll collect any spillage," said Chelsea as she dived back down wrapping her lips around my shaft.

Ohhh. I think I love this girl. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I struggled to keep watching Lisa Ann, (My pornstar of choice) get fucked across a table screaming into my ears for more cock. I adjusted my headphones, almost paranoid that they were too loud, they weren't.

And as I sat there watching porn, hands-free, seeing Chelsea's head bobbing up and down. I have to admit; I felt very much like a god in those few brief moments. I knew she'd probably be slurping and coughing for air. Very much like Lisa in the video, but all I could hear was the over the top fake orgasmic screams of the deliciously busty Milf of Lisa Ann in my ears getting fucked, and cum on.

And soon I finally reached my limit as well, I breathed deep and staggered back in my chair with comforting licks along the bottom of my shaft. As I quivered with a lovely nurse pumping me dry with her mouth. Chelsea looked up at me, her blue eyes penetrating me and giving me a smile straight across my face as I spewed my load into her mouth.

I gasped one final time and fell back into my chair stroking her tied back red hair, forming a ponytail. And as my eyes drifted back to my laptop I noticed something, there was no sound, or there was. It just wasn't coming from my headphones. SHIT! Chelsea looked at me with a horror-stricken face and spat me out and all of my juices back onto my dick, as she darted out of my room.

I put the headphones back into the port as fast as I could but was too late, Natalie had just walked into my room and saw me lying in a pool of my own semen. And at this awkward, horrible, and bizarre moment I for some reason didn't move. But I couldn't move, or look away from her. We both stared at each other, I looked into her eyes, she looked at me, and I don't know where she was looking, I didn't want to know where she was looking. I just wanted this moment to be over, but it wasn't, it was lasting a lifetime.

Finally, I managed to take out my headphones and we we're both trying to speak, both of us gibbering and falling over our own tongues. I looked down at my still semi-erect manhood, sloppy and layered in needlessly thick cum, dripping over my pants. My eyes darting back to Natalie who still couldn't take her eyes off my genital area. In a sudden break, I heard the front door go and heard my dad's voice and with that, Natalie jumped backwards and left the room.

Okay, calm down. Calm down. Cal—FUUUCCCKKK!

She saw. ALL OF IT. Everything.

Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck!

Oh dear god no. Please no. Why? Why?!

As I was halfway dying and hyperventilating, Chelsea poked her head around my door. "Jesus Christ. Why are you still sitting there? Clean up before dinner you numbskull," She whispered and closed my door on her way out.

Right. Dinner. I can do that. Can't I?

As I calmed down bringing my heart to a normal rhythm to ensure I didn't have a heart attack, I stood up and took off my boxers and nearly fell backwards onto my bed as the door opened. It was Natalie, again, "Look err, I'm sorry I just wanted to—I didn't know you were--" She began.

"Oh God! It's still out! Sorry, I'm sorry. I err... Dinner will be ready in a minute," She cried as she turned around and ran out of my room again in a flash. I allowed myself to fall back onto my bed and cried out into my hands. "What the fuck!" I screamed, muffling my voice as best as I could.

After an extensive cleanup job I changed clothes and headed downstairs for dinner, putting on a brave face.

"Evening Sammy!" Said my dad from across the table. I just looked at him, still red and trying to keep my eyes on my plate. "Hey, dad,"

"You're awfully quiet, in fact, all three of you are. What the bloody hell's the matter with yers?" He said while inspected each of us.

"No, I'm fine. I just err just woke up," I lied. I looked up at him and gave him some consolation, "I went out earlier today. And did some job-hunting." I said with an awkward smile and a happy nod back off him.

"Did you... get any interviews? Or anything?" Asked Chelsea as she played with her food, she was wearing her Pyjamas now. I coughed and yelped a yes to the table looking mostly to my dad and back to my food.

"Well, at least, you tried Sammy. I'm proud. Anyway I was speaking to Will in work and he's asked me or told me rather that I have to go away a bit earlier than planned," Said my dad.

"How much earlier? I mean when-- when were you going to tell me?" Asked Natalie speaking up for the first time, her eyes glued to my dad.

"Tomorrow. I'll have to finish packing tonight, sorry love. I didn't want to, I just – well I can't say no, he's my boss." He argued.

We finished dinner in mostly silence and I went to bed, Natalie offered to do the dishes. I supposed she didn't want to see me again. Chelsea and I went upstairs and went in our own bedrooms and said goodnight, we awkwardly glanced down the stairs together to see if there was any commotion or if an argument was about to start.

I got in bed and put the TV on watching an old episode to fall asleep to. As I laid back resting against the pillow, I felt really drained from a long hard day, but felt really on edge, waiting for something to go wrong. I eventually managed to drift off and fall asleep.

I went out like a light and what felt like ten minutes was more like two hours. I awoke later on to the sound of my phone, buzzing on my bedside cabinet. It was a text.

It read;

"R U Awake?!"

"I am now," I replied

"Soz, I just can't sleep," She replied.

"wat happened do u think mum saw me?" She sent.

"I don't know. I don't think so. If anyone's in trouble it's me. Okay?" I sent.

"wat? Y? wat happened?"

"Your mum saw me. Actually saw me."

"wat everything?"

"Yes."

I didn't get another reply from Chelsea, but a howling laughter come from the next room.

"am sorry, ill make it up 2 u promis. K?" She finally sent back.

"You better. You owe me big time." I replied.

"Haha. Mwua! xXx <3 <3 love you bro, lots n lots!"