It Started with Chelsea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sam - Sam - Oh Sam, yes... yes.. oh fuck me hard. Give me it - urgh deep like that."

I held her by the hips and she sat over my thighs bouncing like a fucking crazed gymnast as I thrust wildly pushing all my energy into each and every thrust. Clenching her hips, and slightly scratching her skin as my balls slapped her ass in a dangerous velocity. And if we hadn't of been so into the swing I might have realised how sore this speed was affecting my poor sack, they boys were really taking a beating.

I think for the sake of it, it was helping my stamina. Painful, yet shockingly good. Her fingers ruffing up my hair and mine massaging her ass cheeks into a rhythmic clockwise motion as I drilled into deepest darkest wetness.

"FUCK! Ohh shit - shit. Son, I'm - I'm coming, Sam."

Yeah, I know. I can feel it. Damn why - or how the hell can she be coming this hard? Her entire pussy is tightening up. I've never felt this before it kind of hurts. I pull out and she screams, Natalie is seriously going for it here. I pull out completely and she jumps forward into me and I bang my head on the headboard.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP!" She screams as she punches my chest.

OW, jesus - fuck. I push back into her and she coos, her hole pulsating around me. I think she's totally gone I look at her eyes and fail to see anything human in them, the white of her eyes has consumed and filled them. This is fucking terrifying! I feel like I'm fucking some god-damn possessed she-devil. All that's missing is some blood-gurgling howl and a full moon.

Then there it was, "ARghhhh-gah-mah-fuyck-Suam-Gkeip-Gouang-ARRGH!"

Okay, now this is just a joke. This bitch can't even speak English anymore. Do I keep going? Do I stop? What the fuck do I do? I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbours called the cops, worried that I was brutally murdering her. And finally after a constant stream of gibberish pouring out her mouth I heard something.

"Mmmhhmmmmmmmmm..."

And she went limp. Is that it? Is she human again? I breathed a sigh of relief and her eyes came back down out of her skull and she planted a massive sloppy kiss on me. Oh thank god, I have my step-mum back. We slowed down and came to a crawl and she slumped off me and fell near unconscious. I took the rubber off and she looked to me with a happy drunken smile, laughing uncontrollably.

I was close and she grabbed me and stroked me off slowly over her breast until I spurted everywhere all over her chest, nipples and neck.

I fell on top of her and we slept for a while.

We whispered, unable to even talk properly. Talking about what to do with the rest of the day.

After all, it was only noon.

12