It Started with Coffee

Story Info
Two mothers discuss helping their sons become men.
3.6k words
4.37
120.9k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

Jan and I were having coffee like we did every week or so. And by coffee, I mean a glass or two of wine at one of our houses. We had become friends when our two sons played on the same soccer team and had grown up together. I was a older than she was, she had had Jason when she was just 20, I had Matthew when I was 28. Now both boys were 18, about to graduate from high school, head off to college and who knows what else.

It caught me a bit off guard after our second cup of 'coffee" when Jan said "So, Marie, do you think either of our boys is gay? I mean, they really haven't shown a lot of activity either way. I wouldn't be surprised. Wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them weren't virgins."

After a moment of stunned silence I thought about a response. "No, I don't think they are gay, although I could see it in today's world. I have found some Playboys in Mattie's room, but he could be a virgin, I know we have certainly taught him to respect women. But I would like grandchildren before I'm too old to enjoy them!"

Jan stuck out her bottom lip and shook her head a little to consider the comment and continued "Well, now that they are both legal, I have had some ideas. I hope I don't shock or offend you with this, but..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at me.

I did what any good friend would do "I doubt you could offend me, but why don't we have another bit of this 'coffee' and you tell me what your idea might be."

Jason and Matthew were both good looking kids. Not exactly studs, but handsome. They weren't awkward but they weren't sporting six pack abs, either. Just good average almost men. I was being honest when I had replied to Jan, I didn't think either was gay, but I guess they were possibly virgins or not very experienced at most.

I took a sip and Jan took a gulp and started. "What would you say to us 'initiating' our sons to manhood? I'm not talking about telling them about the birds and the bees, I am suggesting giving them the whole honeypot. You and Jason and I will take Matthew." I wasn't offended, but I was a little shocked. I did not see that coming. Jan continued. "I have seen how Jason looks at you. I think it is a bit more than just his friends' mom. You do still have a good ass, hon. And I have caught Matthew giving me a glance when I wear that low cut top." All true. I had seen Matthew watch Jan, but I wasn't aware of Jason looking at me. As I considered it, it did call for a bit more wine. Screw the pretense of coffee. This called for wine.

We talked a bit more about it, the boring details such as "Where should we do it?" "What will you wear?" "How should we ask them? After about an hour we not only had a good buzz from the wine, but we also had a plan It would start with our suggesting the idea to our sons and proceeding from there, depending upon the reaction. Hoo boy. I took a deep breath. It had to be handled delicately, I didn't like the idea of Jan and I be considered the "perv Moms", but it was exciting. I guess that was a big part of what motivated Jan and me. Our husbands were both fine, but romance had been replaced by routine. When the night was right, when the kids were in bed and chores done. Typical for almost twenty years of marriage. We had done a few risque things, like a double date with Jan and John. That was when I realized Jan was a little wilder than I was, she had no problem skinny dipping in front of the three of us which did lead to an exciting evening for the four of us. But back to our matter at hand. The ask.

Two days later, after dinner, my husband Tom went off to meet a couple of the neighbor men for some drinks and probably to watch the game. I was pretty sure John would be there as well. "Matt, can we talk a bit? In the kitchen?" I hoped he didn't think he was in trouble, but I could almost sense the roll of the eyes and the exasperated look.

"Sure mom. In a minute." He strode in a few minutes later, "S'up?" and sat down.

"Well, you know Mrs.Davis? We were talking a bit, and have a thought. Something for you and Jason. But it is, um, unusual. And a little, um, delicate." Oh, crap, I was making this awkward. No, it had passed awkward a while back. This was approaching dreadful.

Matt looked at me, tilted his head a bit, "Yeah, I mean, Jason and I have been good friends for like, forever. So what would be so delicate? You aren't fixing us up with dates again, are you?"

I had forgotten that, but Matthew obviously had not. The daughters of Jan's cousin had seemed nice, but the resulting dinner had been dismal. Absolutely no chemistry between either boy and the girls. "No, nothing like that. Well, not exactly, no, not that." Come on, get a grip. You need to get to the point. Jan was probably asking Jason at the same moment and he would be texting Kyle any moment. We knew they would want to compare notes or at least share information.

"Kyle, Jan, um, Mrs. Davis and I want to make sure you and Jason are experienced before you go off to college, and we want to have you." Have you? Have you, what? "Together." I stammered after a pause.

"Wait, WHAT?" Kyle asked. His eyes were huge, his mouth had opened and then closed, but I most definitely had his attention. His undivided attention. His phone buzzed, but he ignored it and just looked at me.

I continued "We would like to have you 'be' with us. You with Mrs. Davis, and me with Jason. Together. For the experience. Sex." There. I had put it out there. "So, you probably want to think it over, you'll probably have some questions. Do you need to talk to Jason? Any questions right now?" Whoa, slow down. Give him a moment to let it soak in. Nerves are a funny thing. Kind of like caffeine without the cream and sugar.

"Um, yeah, I would like to talk it over with Jason, and yeah, I know there will be questions. But, um, wow. You aren't messing with me, you are for real, right?" His phone buzzed again urgently. "It's Jason. Let me see what's up."

I left him at the table, but went far enough to be out of sight but within earshot. I heard some frantic key taps and then his voice. He had obviously considered this call worthy. "Yo, yeah. Your mom, too? What the fuck. I know, right?" Hard to tell what was being said from just this one sided conversation. The good news was that he wasn't crying. Or mad. A few more minutes of hushed voices and a few expletives and then "Uh, Mom?" I returned to the kitchen. Call Mrs. Davis, I'm going to talk more with Jason. Upstairs."

I called Jan, thankfully I had speed dial so I only had to hit one button. "Marie, they are in! Can you fucking believe it? Jason said he and Matthew were in!" I didn't point out the obvious pun she was making, but I already had a list of things to do. I wanted to lose a few pounds, maybe do a few more kegel exercises, get a new outfit. Who knew it was such a production being so nasty! My nervousness faded as the excitement took over.

The next week was a bit of a blur. I did manage to lose a pound or two and did more pelvic exercises. And Jan and I went shopping for something new to wear. Not our usual store, but a nice discreet shop that also supplied us with our adult toys. Or in my case, toy. Jan used several and had convinced me to get one. It was certainly good in a pinch, but I still was old fashioned. I liked the real thing. The assortment of outfits was a little daunting. Not the selection so much as the sizes. "I guess you are supposed to be a size 2 to be a tramp." Jan offered." She wasn't much bigger than that, but the outfits did seem to run a little small. "Remember, we want to be sexy, not intimidating." she continued while going through the racks.

"So that rules out the Dominatrix leathers?" I asked.

Jan turned and looked at me, "You realize, that is the first funny thing you have said about this whole thing? About time you saw it for the fun it will be!" and she started to laugh. Which of course set me off. The store owner must have thought the two women in the back had finally lost it with both of us giggling and laughing as we made our selections. Who cares? He made a sale. Two, actually!

The day finally arrived. Our husbands were off playing golf and we had made the excuse of an outlet shopping trip in another town with our sons. A graduation trip to get them suited up. Among other things. But the story was plausible and worked. So we were off.

The ride there was quiet. Matthew had only asked a few things in advance, "Will she have protection, or should I bring it?" "Are we going to be in the same room or in different rooms?" Two very good questions which we discussed and decided that protection was a must and would be provided and that we would have one room, but a second adjoining in case it got too weird.

I had only offered one piece of "Mom" advice. "You did bring clean underwear, right?"

Once in the room, there was a bit of awkward nervousness in the air. Jan and I had both agreed to no alcohol. We wanted to be clear headed and also set a good example. That seems ironic. We are going to fuck our sons, but we want to be good role models. I was a little surprised when I broke the ice, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a new outfit that I am dying to try on. At least for a few minutes. Jan, why don't we go change?" We both went into the bathroom with our cases. We freshened up a bit, and started changing.

Jan had shaved herself recently and her pussy was completely bald. I had trimmed, but was sporting a bush. "Good to give the boys an idea that there is an option" I commented.

Jan turned and smiled, but said something I hadn't considered "So, what if Matthew looks you over and decides he wants to try that other option?"

I stopped, but simply replied "Well, we will cross that bridge when we come to it."

Jan chuckled and said "I just hope that isn't the only cumming that happens here. I for one want to get laid in the worst way."

We came out to the room, curtains drawn and only the side lights were on. The boys, soon to be men, were each on the side of a bed, barely making a dent in the covers, wearing just their shorts. I was pleased that Matthew did have a nice fresh pair of boxers. And from the look of it, a nice fresh erection. Wait, that was my son. I quickly looked at Jason who also had a bulge in a new pair of shorts. But I couldn't help but notice that Matthew was watching me as well as I approached Jason's bed. I had a black pair of lacy boy shorts on the bottom which barely held my ass and just covered my bush. A matching lacy black top covered enough but also showed plenty of the girls. Jan had gone with red with lace trim. Her ass showed more and jiggled nicely, of course it was a few years younger.

I put my arm around Jason who seemed a little nervous, but he didn't run away. I kissed him lightly and then again. That seemed to loosen him up a little and he began to kiss me back. I placed his hand on my breast and he began to rub it some as we kissed more. My nipples responded and soon were like hard buttons waiting to be pushed. Or sucked, licked and touched. I moved my hand lower to check his shorts and we began to recline completely into the bed. He lay back and I found a rock hard cock beneath the thin fabric of his underwear. "Mmmmm - what are these still doing on?" I asked and then answered my own question by tugging them down to expose his dick.

I stole a glance at the other bed and saw that Jan was approaching things a little differently. She was completely nude and Matthew was devouring her tits as he held her bare ass, rubbing each cheek as she rubbed against him, his clean undies being flung off somewhere. I must admit it was exciting watching Jan, but more exciting seeing my son about to get laid. I felt Jason move a bit as he began to pay more attention to my breasts, exposing my hard nipples and giving them the sucking they desired.

Ohhhh, Jason. Yes." I whispered and I began to rub him. Holding his firm cock and sliding my hand up and down the shaft. It was hard. Very hard. I wanted it. But this was for him. "Jason, what would you like?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Um, Mrs. Jackson, I, uh, don't know. This is nice." Nice? Cookies after school is nice.

I held his cock and said softly "Well, how about this?" and began to lick from his chest lower, to his belly and closer to his erect penis. "And call me Marie. Do you want it sucked, Jason? Just ask me. Tell me what you want."

I caught a glimpse of movement from the other bed. Matthew mounted Jan. I could see hm on top of her,her legs spread wide and he was between them. His cute white ass bobbed up and down. Jan clawed at his cheeks driving him deeper.

"Yes, yes, Mrs. Jackson, Marie, suck it, please." Ever the gentleman. I returned to my charge and took the tip into my mouth. I kissed the tip and tasted a drop of salty pre cum on it and then licked the underside while pumping it slightly with my hand and then firmer. Finally I took it all in. I sucked hard, made a loud slurp and bobbed up and down on his cock. I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to climax hard. I wanted him to finish before Matthew so I could watch my son have his first orgasm with an audience.

Jason arched suddenly and I heard him emit a little "Oh" as he began to throb. I moved my mouth and used my hand as he squirted hot cum. It shot everywhere it seemed, and he pulsed five or six times. A long white rope coming out each time. "Sorry, Mrs., um, Marie" was what he said, but he certainly didn't look sorry, he looked satisfied with a smug grin on his face. I reached for the towel I had brought and stole another glance at the other bed.

Matthew was still pumping Jan, so he had outlasted Jason. Good boy. As I watched, Matt and Jan uncoupled and Jan went to all fours, offering herself doggie style. I heard her say "Come on Matt, fuck me good and hard. Slap my ass if you want." Both Jason and I were watching his mother and my son as they began to put on a show.

But I noticed that there was something missing. "MATTHEW!" I heard myself shout. "You need a rubber! You agreed to wear protection!" Oh shit. I was that mom. The mother who interrupted at the worst possible time. The absolutely worst time ever. Everyone looked at me. Jason, still covered in his cum, Jan naked and about to be entered and Matthew with a massive hardon. All looking at me. Well, what the fuck. I grabbed one of the packs I had put by the bed and opened it and went to the other bed.

Jan grabbed it from me and turned to Matthew. "You heard your mother, Matt. Put it on and let's finish this!"

Thankfully there was the other room. I dashed in and threw myself on the bed. Not quite the ending I had planned for the day. I sobbed a little and tried to melt into the bed when I became aware of someone else in the room. I turned and Jason had followed me in.

"Marie, you did the right thing. We both said we would wear them. I guess he got caught up in things. Um, and I'm glad we have this room. It is my first time, so I don't need the extra pressure of, of that." He pointed back to the other room where Jan was loudly proclaiming that she was going to cum or that she had found religion. I reached up and took Jason into my arms.

Jason and I lay there for a few moments and I felt his hand move between my legs. I spread them and let his hand explore, running up each leg and down and touching each pussy lip, tracing it with a finger. I took his hand and placed it over my cunt and said softly to him "Finger me, Jason, finger fuck me to get me ready." As he buried his finger deep in me I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him deeply. Our tongues wrestled as I rocked on his finger.

"Use two if you want, rub it, Jason, then I want your cock." I couldn't believe I was talking to my sons' friend like this. I couldn't believe I had his fingers buried deep in my cunt. I was so wet his fingers slipped out a couple of times, but they found their way back in. "Mmmmm, Jason, rub it right there." I placed his hand on my clit and showed him how to massage the hard little mound. He rubbed it, then dipped back in and then rubbed it more with the wet juices he brought out from my cunt.

I began to tremble and felt so hot. His hands were touching everything just right. His tongue was going from nipple to nipple. I asked if he was ready and he said he was. I reached down and he certainly felt hard and ready. I opened one of the condoms and slid it on his shaft as he knelt between my open legs. He lowered himself down and I reached his sheathed cock and placed it at my opening. "Slide it in, Jason, give me your cock, fuck me. Fuck my cunt." He moved in. My wetness let it glide in and I closed around him, putting my legs around him. We moved in tandem, bucking and rolling. I felt him slide in and out, I grasped him with my pussy feeling the hard cock and the larger tip enter and leave and enter again.

I don't know how long it was, but only that it was satisfying. I felt him tense and release and as I felt him cum inside me, I felt wave after wave of hot intense joy. His cock spasmed as it shot a load and my pussy lips seemed to grasp him with every wave that washed over me. I literally saw stars. Then nothing. Whew.

I went into the shower and washed up. The hot water felt wonderful. The soap felt wonderful. I felt wonderful. As I emerged from the shower, Jan was sitting on the toilet, lid down, waiting for me.

"Smooth move, Marie. Probably scarred your son for life."

I was startled. "Um. Really? You think?" No, really, had I totally fucked up?

"Well, that wasn't the sexiest thing to have your mom throw you a condom, but it was the right thing. I wouldn't worry much. We ended up using a couple more for good measure. He is a hell of a good fuck, Marie. How was Jason?"

I was glad I hadn't caused any permanent damage. "Oh Jason was wonderful. You have a real gentleman, Jan. He will be a great lover and he is a good man."

We actually did go shopping that evening, and had a nice dinner. The night did involve more love making, but none as dramatic as the first session. We spent the night with the sons in one room and us moms in the other. A little discussion and pillow talk about how our sons had done, but mostly an exhausted sleep until we checked out in the morning.

As Matthew and I drove home we talked a little about a variety of things, but mostly neutral topics. As we neared home, he quietly said "Thank you Mom. Awesome time. I'll certainly remember it forever." I smiled. That was what I wanted to hear.

And Mom, what you did with Jason, the blow job thing. I couldn't stop looking at that. Do you think we could maybe do that sometime? It was fucking awesome!"

I almost stopped the car and sucked him right then, but answered, "We'll see honey, we'll see"

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers