It Started With Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind them, the loud moaning of the woman getting fucked echoed in their ears, adding to the excitement of his teasing. Val jumped when the ice touched her and she squealed as Michael ran it along her skin. He circled her belly button with it. He laughed as she squirmed under his hold, and the T-shirt raised another few inches, showing off her ribcage. Arching an eyebrow, he followed it with the ice, which he ran along her sternum, making sure that it wasn’t getting too small, which would spoil his fun. But the ice was doing just fine. It had melted some but not enough to matter. So he continued, trailing the ice further up, his own hand now pushing up the T-shirt until he’d managed to expose one of her breasts. Indeed she was excited from this because the one bared nipple jutted up toward the ceiling as if trying to point out directions.

“Michael, don’t you dare!” she exclaimed, but it was too late. He had already moved the ice up to her nipple, circling it slowly, teasing her with an evil smile.

“All’s fair,” he told her, his voice dropping to an unusual sexy tone. He felt her trying to shift her legs and he clamped down on the one so that she couldn’t pull away from him. He wanted to get her other nipple as well, as he was not ready to give up on his teasing. This was farther than they’d ever dared go before, but he figured that if they could share a bed and sit there and watch porn together, then seeing a little bared skin wasn’t going to matter much. But he realized that if he let go of her wrists, she stood a chance at getting away from him, and then the game would be over. His right hand held the ice and he didn’t know how he was supposed to get to the other tit. Finally, getting an idea in his head, he went with it. Leaning down with his mouth near her chest, Michael grabbed a hold of her T-shirt between his teeth and he pulled it upward, jerking his head until finally, he managed to bare her other breast. The nipple here was no less excited and before she could buck him, he’d brought the ice over to circle that one as well. Val arched her back, sucking in a breath; at first, Michael thought she might scream and he glanced down at her face to see if she wanted him to stop. But her head was thrown back, her eyes closed. He realized for the first time that she was actually enjoying this. He glanced up at the t.v. long enough to see that it had gone on to a different segment and two hikers were being trapped together in one tent in the woods during the night. Okay. Whatever.

He turned his attention back to Val and he realized that the ice was now melting down to nothing. He could easily stop here and see what she wanted to do from this point. But he decided that he wasn’t done with the ice idea yet. He started to sit up and she opened her eyes and stared up at him.

“Stay here,” he told her seriously. “Don’t move or I will chase you. And if I catch you, I will only torture you more.”

Michael reached over to her cup since it was closer and he pulled out another big piece of ice. Just as he was starting to move back toward her torso, he noticed that he could make out her sex even more clearly through the silk material of her underwear. He could see this because she’d grown incredible wet there and he could even make out the pink of her lips. Val alternated between trying to rub her thighs together and trying to spread her legs even farther apart. Michael felt himself grow harder at the sight of this and at this point, he didn’t try to hide the fact. He grasped her right leg in his again, pulled it up so that his crotch rubbed against the outside of her thigh; he thrust his hardness against her and Val looked at him, startled...and pleased. She smiled at him. She hadn’t realized that he’d gotten more ice, so when she felt the first touch of cold against the inside of her thigh, she jumped. She started to sit up, but Michael just stared at her and she laid back down against the mattress, holding her arms above her head and her wrists together in case he wanted to hold her down again. Which he did. He was tall enough to accomplish everything he wanted to do. He was 6’1” and Val was only 5’6”, so he didn’t have to stretch far to both hold her wrists and run the new piece of ice along her bare thighs. Moving it further up, he teased her flesh just along the leg band of her underwear. He even ran it over the wet material, pressing just enough so that she’d feel the cold through the silk. Finally, he teased around the edges of the elastic again, pushing just inside. His fingers were snaking through the leg band, stretching it further and further till his whole hand was inside her underwear, and he continued to probe her with the ice. Val bucked against his hand, feeling the severity of the cold as it touched her clit.

“Oh fuck yes,” she gasped, trying to spread her legs even farther apart, wanting her clothes gone and wanting something more, something hard inside her. Michael watched her reaction with a very turned on smile, the porn forgotten and now his wildest dream coming true before his very eyes. He pulled the ice out of her, removing his hand. Val looked up in time to see him put the piece of ice in his mouth, rolling it around on his tongue as he tasted her on it. The sight of that undid her and she felt her floodgates open down below. Michael moved his leg away from hers and used his free hand to pull down her underwear. Once that was done, he tossed the soaked material to the floor and retrieved another two more pieces of ice from her glass. He brought his hand back up along her legs, her thighs and finally cupped her trimmed mound with it. At first all Val could feel was the warmth of his hand, until he maneuvered the ice up against her lips again, parting them, grazing the cold against her throbbing clit again, parting her even more until he inserted the ice inside her hot cunt. She cried out and Michael looked up at her face to see if what he was doing was bothering her. But it wasn’t. Her eyes were closed again, her back arched and she was spreading her legs out as wide as they could go. He held the ice inside her, feeling the heat and cold fighting for dominance inside of her. The heel of his hand was resting against her pelvic bone and she bucked against it wildly, rubbing against it. She wanted to grab at his hand with one of her own, holding it there and giving it the added pressure from her grasp as she fucked it until she came. But Michael still held her wrists above her ahead, her tits exposed to the air, the T-shirt up now under her armpits.

“Oh fuck,” she breathed, pushing her hips up, rubbing her pelvis against Michael’s hand. He got the hint and even while he felt the last of the ice melting inside her, he ground his hand down against her clit, pushing two fingers inside her and crooking behind the pelvic bone. He hit a spot and Val nearly flew off the bed. He thrust his fingers inside her, pushing more and more against her crotch and finally he turned his attention back up to her chest. He licked at her exposed nipples, sucking on them and biting them, just enough to let her know he meant business. She arched into his mouth, giving him permission, begging for him to nip harder. So he did. He was no longer holding her down at the legs, and her hips kept thrusting at his hand, which still worked her cunt. Michael moved his lips from nipple to nipple, teasing and biting and licking at them until they were so hard he thought they could cut glass. He kissed her lips then. For the first time as more than a friend, Michael brought his mouth her hers, kissing her softly at first. Almost tentative that this would break whatever erotic spell had a hold over them. But it didn’t. So he added more pressure to his kiss, parting her lips with his tongue and probing her mouth to taste her. Val’s tongue met his and they sparked off of each other, electric and wild. She tasted him back, her mouth craving his, biting at his bottom lip and sucking on it the way he’d sucked on her. She wanted him so much. Val thought now that she always had wanted him. That a level of their friendship had always been about the both of them wanting each other but holding back for the sake of the friendship. Now she knew that they didn’t have to hold back anymore.

Gradually, Michael released her wrists so that he could bring his hand not already inside her down to cup her head and pull her up closer to him. Her arms now found their way around his back, pulling him against her body. She’s already come once just from his hand alone but she wanted more. Val swung her left leg up and around, her body pushing at him until he was rolled over on his back. His fingers were still crooked inside her and now that she was on her knees, she continued to ride his hand as it sent waves of pleasure through her. Finally she moved so that his fingers were no longer inside her, and she reached down to tug at his pajama pants until they were unceremoniously off of him and tossed down onto the floor. His cock was already standing at full attention, and Val sat back for a moment to admire its hardness and length. Michael brought his wet fingers up to his mouth and sucked on them, drinking her from them, her scent on them filling his nostrils.

“Mmm...so good,” he muttered, in ecstasy. He had no idea what that was though until he watched as Val leaned down to take him in her mouth, her full lips wrapping around his shaft and falling on him down to the hair-thatched hilt. This brought shudders through him, up from the tips of his toes to the top of his head. His own nipples hardened and he found himself moving on the bed so that she could sit more comfortably and suck on him. He started to spread his legs just as she removed her mouth and slid up along him with her body until they were facing each other, torso to torso, face to face. Michael could feel her wet opening sliding along his hardness until he felt her at his head. She sat up then, taking him inside her and riding him all the way down to the base. He was completely inside her now, and she ground her crotch against his, circling with her hips in a way that sent lightning through his entire body. Michael watched as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt, pulling it up over her head and then dropping it to the floor with the other clothes. She was totally bared for him now and he reached up and cupped her tits in both hands, caressing them. His attentions to them became a little more intense and he grasped them firmly, kneading them, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Meanwhile, Val put her hands behind her head, thrusting up and down on his cock, feeling it fill her. She felt the base of him rub against her clit and this sent even more shockwaves through her, edging her closer and closer to more climaxes as she worked to bring him to his. Finally, Michael’s hands left her chest to rest on her hips and they moved with her as she circled his cock as she rode him. He bucked against her, thrusting up into her even as she drove herself down on top of him. They moved together as if they’d never been anything other than a well-oiled machine that had always run this smoothly. Michael could feel himself building up, the pressure rising with each thrust, with each movement of Val’s on top of him. Both friends cried out their pleasure and all at once, Michael erupted inside her. His fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, grasping her and holding her still as he shuddered and jerked upward, filling her. His sated cock twitched against her inner walls, sending her over the top with one last climax before she collapsed beside him. She could feel her clit throbbing against the cold air that hit it and she turned to curl against her friend’s sweat-covered body, wrapping an arm around his chest. Val nipped at his earlobe and whispered, “Why didn’t we do this sooner? Think of all that time we’ve missed out on.”

Michael smiled, his breathing finally settling down to a slow rattle. He snuggled her in his arms and then looked upside down behind him at the t.v. A completely new movie started. “I don’t think we need to worry about lost time, love. I’ve got an empty credit card and there’s more of this for our viewing. I think we can manage to make up for what we’ve wasted.” He let the television continue to play in the background, thinking about the fact that they had a whole week here, locked in one hotel room together. He didn’t figure they’d let each other walk away from this now. Not after this.

“Ooh, that looks like fun!” Val exclaimed, watching what was going on the next movie. She leaned up on one elbow and kissed Michael deeply on the mouth. “Rest up because that’s next!”

He turned over on his stomach to watch what she was talking about.

This was definitely going to be a long, but fun, week!

12