It Started with Pizza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
303 Followers

He allowed himself to be placed in a raised kneeling position, Sue now sitting on the bed, her legs either side of his. She lifted up her arms and taking the hint he pulled her dress over her head. He went to take off his shirt, but she stopped him.

"My turn to do the undressing," she said, "Keep still!" Kissing him once, before pulling up his shirt, so he could pull it over his head. She ran her hands over his muscular chest, loving the firmness of his torso and delighted that he had almost no hair.

"Lovely," she said, "so firm and strong."

He watched as she very slowly and deliberately pulled out his belt and undid it. Just as slowly she undid the button and lowered the fly. She kissed him on the chest well above the belly button then lower, pausing only to move her hair off her face. She again kissed lower, then higher again, each kiss; slow, gentle and very deliberate. Frank began to ache for her to touch his cock, but she continued teasing him, before finally she carefully pulled his dick out of his pants. A smile crossed her face.

She popped his cock into her mouth without hesitation. Sue began to suck, putting one arm round Frank waist, and using the other to hold his cock in the right place. She continued to suck, Frank staying still in his upright position, his only movement an attempt to pull his trousers down a little more. He began to breath deeply; loving what Sue was doing and loving the view of her naked body as she gave him the most incredible blowjob. After a while she paused, but only so she could move onto all fours and into a more comfortable position, immediately resuming sucking him.

Sue began to lick his shaft and kiss the tip, working Frank into more of frenzy as she continued to enjoy his cock. After a while she raised her head and using just one hand she stroked his cock up and down along its whole length. Sue watched Frank closely enjoying the dreamy look on his face.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said. He kissed her, a quick smacking kiss before once more she lowered her head and resumed sucking him. God she was so good he thought. He loved the way she would let out a little sigh every few moments as she bobbed up and down, now massaging his balls with her hands. Frank began to reach down and cup her breasts, which seemed to provoke Sue to move a hand down between her legs and stroke her pussy.

For a few moments both of them were in ecstasy. Sue's sucking of his cock getting faster as she stroked her pussy harder and Frank loving the sensation of moulding her soft flesh as he continued to cup and squeeze her sizeable breasts.

When Sue raised her head the next time she knelt back.

"Now fuck me darling," she said and she lay back, only her head lifted, watching Frank as he grabbed the toiletry bag, found a condom, ripped it open and slipped it on. As he moved into position Sue raised her legs into the air, placing her hands on her ass.

"Slowly darling," she said, "you are bigger than I am used to." She need not of worried they had pleasured each other for so long that Frank slipped easily into her. As he did she placed one hand on her tummy and he placed his hand on hers. He began to screw her, gently at first, moving faster as she begged him to fuck her harder. Her tits began to wobble up and down, as gasping she lay her head back and closed her eyes. Sue's sighs getting louder as Frank continued to fuck her. The thought wandered thorough his head that they were finally making love. Frank began to lean forward his arms pressed against her legs, making them bend a little, as he fucked her as hard as he could. Her hand left her ass and gripped his arm and she lifted her head.

"Its so lovely. So good" she said. Frank paused and began to rock gently, as Sue continued to watch him, her hand supporting the back of her head. She smiled, as Frank seemed to struggle to control himself. Eyes closed now he was just gently rocking his hips whilst feverously stroking her legs.

"Come if you want to darling," she said. "We have all night." But he shook his head and he moved himself up her body a little more, freeing her legs as he placed his arms either side of her chest. He began to fuck her again. He gently rested a hand on her breast. He loved the way her tits felt and the wonderful way they moved as he screwed her.

You are so beautiful," he muttered. "Can I?" He paused and then repeated, "Can I?"

"You can do anything you want to me darling," she replied.

"Can I fuck you from behind?" he asked and without answering Sue manoeuvred herself into position. Resting on all fours in front of him, waiting for him to enter her. He ran his hands over her ass cheeks, loving the soft flesh and hard bone he could feel. Holding her hips he slid his cock into her again.

"Oh shit that's good," muttered Sue. The motion of their bodies began to make a slight slapping sound as he screwed her a little harder. Sue resuming her gasping, shut her eyes and again became lost in the wonderful feeling of being fucked. She opened her eyes, as she felt him move himself forward so her was now able to kiss the top of her back. He placed an arm around her waist.

Frank pulled her up so he could kiss her on the neck, as he did she grabbed his hands.

"Like this," she said.

She brought his hands up and made them cup and squeeze her breasts, moving them slowly over the top of her tits and then back down again. Sue flopped forward again onto all fours. Sue began to provide the motion now, pushing back and forward, moving his cock in out of her just the way she liked it. Frank again nervous about losing control pulled her back up and kissing her neck, he again cupped and squeezed her breasts.

Sue then moved around and pushed Frank onto his back and climbed on top of him. Using her hand she guided his cock into her and she began to ride him. Sue began to lean right forward and moaning loudly she began to ride the whole length of his shaft. Frank grabbed her ass and pushing from the hips he began to push into her as hard as he could.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that," she said. "Fuck this is so good," she continued to moan.

Frank began to suck on her tits, before she sat right up and began to bounce up and down as fast as she could. She grabbed her breasts in her hands to support them as she rode him as hard as she could. The bed began to make a quiet banging noise as it hit the wall with each thrust. They both began to moan and breath faster and faster, before together they came with a cry. Sue immediately flopped down on Frank. They shared a long and slow kiss, both loving the way their whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Jesus that was so fucking good," said Sue. She lay on his chest for ages in silence occasionally kissing his neck or stroking his tummy. After a long while she spoke.

"Round 2?" She asked.

Frank squeezed her sides making her squeal and they lay chatting together on the bed for the next hour or so, before Frank got up to grab a bottle of water out of the mini-bar.

That night there was a round 2 and a round 3, and they headed to the client meeting the next morning without any sleep. On the way home they stopped at their quiet parking space by the pub and kissed and touched before finally accepting Sue really need to go home. Nothing was ever as special as that first night together.

The months that followed were pretty intense and they shared many good times. For both though the fantastic, but brief times they spent together only highlighted the misery of the long periods spent apart. Sue in particular finding the double living very stressful and it began to eat away at her love and desire for Frank.

Their affair remained a secret and eventually Sue became less and less keen before finally she had enough. One day out of the blue she called it off. There was an uneasy period of Frank arguing for their relationship to continue with Sue refusing. He moved departments in the hope it would help bring them back together, but it only gave Sue the distance she wanted. Finally Frank gave up and they went their separate ways. It was, as they say, good while it lasted.

braindump
braindump
303 Followers