It Started with Quarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped about the halfway point and this time Mark stayed with me in the van while the rest ate. At least they brought me some food when they came back. But they also brought back a trucker with them and I had to suck the big fat truckers cock while everyone watched.

Four hours later we were just getting back to Los Angeles when Stew had Mike pull over into a vacant lot.

"Who wants one more shot at this bitches ass"?

Each one fucked me one at a time while the other 3 stood watch outside.

They pulled up in front of my house, let me get dressed and I got out and I was finally free. Thank god my parents were still at work so I was able to get a shower and clean myself up. I laid on my bed and cried one more time.

I went off to college and put my experience behind me.

When I came home for Christmas vacation my mom asked if I was going to hook up with Mike while I was at home.

I told her no that he was busy.

A day before I was leaving Paul showed up at my house, told my parents that there was this party he wanted to take me to. When he said Mike would be there my parents almost forced me out the door.

As we walked outside I saw the van with Stew, Mike, and Mark inside. I didn't say a word and got in.

Stew asked me how I wanted this to go I said I would do whatever they wanted. "Good", they drove to an abandoned building and over the next 5 hours I was forced again to fuck and suck each one numerous times.

When I got back to school I got an email from Mike, It said that Stew and him were thinking about taking a road trip to Washington soon.

End

12