It Started With Social Media

Story Info
Social Media + High School Reunion = Cum-Filled Wife
5.4k words
4.01
151.9k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers

This is a story about extra-marital sex between a wife and another man. If you don't like stories about wives having sex with other men, you won't like this. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy it.

'You have a friend request from Al Smith'

It started with social media. I can only imagine how many other husbands have said that since the inception of it. Al Smith, an old high school acquaintance and my wife, Debbie, became online friends. It wasn't like they all of a sudden decided hit it off and began seeing each other. In fact, they were online friends for over a year. My wife even tried to set Al up with his sister, but that never took. Their conversations online were never sexual, but they were numerous.

Their relationship probably would have never progressed beyond online buddies. We didn't live particularly close to Al and there wasn't any other reason for them to come together. He didn't live out of state or anything like that. It was just a different suburb than ours on the other side of the city. No reason, that is, until their high school reunion. Debbie hadn't attended her previous reunions, but this one was different. She had become reacquainted online with numerous old friends, including Al, and was eager to attend. Not knowing any of her old friends I was reluctant to go, but decided at the last minute that I should.

Debbie went out and bought a new dress for the reunion. Her fifty-two year old body looked marvelous in the dress. I wanted to fuck her before we went to the reunion, but she wouldn't have any of it, and told me I would just have to wait until later.

The reunion was an all-class variety so it was a very large gathering of people. I didn't think anything of Al being there before we arrived. I was bored senseless as a myriad of people, both men and women, recounted their long lost high school hijinks with Debbie. Around 8pm another stranger came up to Debbie. Her face lit up and she grabbed him and hugged like I hadn't seen with her other friends. Now I really felt out of place as my wife stood there chatting eagerly with this tall and somewhat handsome looking stranger. Finally, Debbie caught me standing there out of the corner of her eye and said, "John, this is Al."

Great, I thought to myself. Wouldn't you figure that Al wasn't going to be some old slob. During the next half hour or so Debbie and Al never left each other, while talking constantly. The reunion was large enough that the organizers were able to hire a band, so I was having a hard time hearing what the two of them were actually saying to each other over the noise. The noise of the band and the dancing that was now occurring also had another effect. It was bringing Al and Debbie physically closer together so they could hear each other. I was starting to feel like a third wheel as their two bodies were only inches apart, while clearly enjoying each other's company.

My mind was wandering and looking around the room when I heard Debbie's voice above the crowds loudly say, "John!"

My attention turned back to the two of them to find them both staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"Al asked me if I would like to dance, and I asked you if that were ok." Debbie laughed and loudly replied.

I was caught off guard by the question, but told them to go ahead. They both handed me their drinks and headed off to the dance floor. At that point, I really felt totally out of place standing there holding three cups of alcohol, so I went and found me a table. After a couple of songs they came and found me. Debbie and Al continued to talk enthusiastically while working on their drinks. I could tell that Debbie was starting to get a good buzz on. Pretty soon one of Debbie's favorite songs came on. This time I wasn't even a consideration as Debbie grabbed Al's hand and led him to the dance floor.

After the song ended, a slow song came on. This is where I expected Debbie to return to our table, but instead I watched as Al wrapped his arms around Debbie's waist and seemed to whisper something to her. Debbie nodded her head and put her hands around the back of Al's shoulders as they began moving their bodies in unison to the rhythm of the song. They started out with their bodies apart, but as the song progressed they moved closer and closer until their bodies were swaying together as one. Watching their bodies move together, immediately put a vision in my head of their naked bodies intertwined, which caused my cock to unexpectedly to stir and stiffen.

The slow song ended as I took another sip of alcohol. I watched my wife start to separate herself from Al's grasp. No sooner than she did that, and while Al still had one hand holding hers, another slow song started and Al pulled Debbie into him. Once again their bodies were pressed tightly together. However, this time they weren't exactly swaying in unison to the love song. This time they appeared to be, ever so slightly, rubbing their bodies against each other. Their dance could hardly be called dirty dancing, especially in the setting we were in, but I watched intently as they clearly explored each other's bodies through the thin material of their clothes.

My own hormones were raging. My cock was hard and leaking precum like a faucet. The alcohol was fogging up my brain and I was beginning to get jealous. I tried to tell myself that Debbie was just having a little harmless fun. As Al continued to press his body into my wife, or better said, as Al and Debbie pressed their bodies into each other, my gaze was directed to their hips. Through the darkness and the continual motion I was sure that I could see a large tent in Al's pants. Once again my mind envisioned them naked. However, this time my imagination provided his naked body with large bare cock pressed between them.

My imagined sex scene came crashing down upon me as I realized that the music had stopped, and Al and Debbie were now standing right in front of me. Then I realized that my eyes were still glued to the very real tent in Al's pants. I looked up quickly to find that they hadn't noticed me staring at the protrusion, only because their attention was so fixated on each other. Al put his hand out towards me to shake my hand and said, "It was a pleasure meeting you, John. I hope I didn't monopolize Debbie too much." Al obviously wasn't actually seeking my approval, because before I answered he approached Debbie, said to her "I had a great time tonight. I hope we can get together again sometime to catch up some more." I was then in shock as I watched Al lean forward and kiss my wife right on the lips, then turn and walk away. It wasn't a sexual kiss, mind you, but it also wasn't an innocent peck on the cheeks.

Our ride home was quiet. I was upset, but then again I wasn't. I was happy that Debbie had a good time, but felt uneasy about what I witnessed right in front of me. I wondered what the cause of Debbie's silence was. I presumed that she was thinking about how she danced with Al, or perhaps the kiss from the lips of another man, or perhaps even Al's hard cock pressing against her body. By the time we reached our home, my state of jealousy had completely turned into a state of arousal.

We both quietly walked in the house, up the stairs and into our bedroom. As soon as we got inside I grabbed Debbie and shoved my tongue into her mouth. My own hard cock was now pressed against Debbie in the same manner that Al's had earlier. Debbie pulled away from me and smiled. I watched as my beautiful wife slipped out of her dress. I then watched in awe as she removed her bra and panties and stood naked before me. "Aren't you going to join me?" she asked. She didn't have to ask twice. I was out of my clothes in a split second and we practically dove on each other in bed.

Debbie, as far as I know, and I had been faithful to each other throughout our marriage. The closest we got to cheating were the fantasies we shared with each other during sex. One of my favorites was the one where I was another man screwing Debbie. This time however, the imaginary friend was very real. We were kissing each other passionately, and rolling around naked in bed as we have so often done. I began to kiss my way down her mature womanly body. When I reached her pussy, she instinctively spread her legs for me. I lowered my face between her thighs and extended my tongue towards her heavenly pussy. What I found when my tongue reached its treasure was a wetness that I hadn't seen in years. Debbie was clearly highly aroused from the night's events.

I sucked and licked up all of the sweet juices I could. Debbie was writhing around and just about ready to orgasm when I pulled my head away. "Don't stop. Why did you stop?" She gasped.

I smiled up at her and playfully said, "I bet Al wishes it was he that was doing this with you tonight."

"Oh you're bad." She replied.

"I saw the way he looked at you, and the way he kissed you, and the way he rubbed his cock against you while you danced. I guarantee you he would love to be here right now. In fact, he is probably at home jerking himself off while thinking about you." I said.

Before she could reply, I once again buried my tongue inside her sweet sex. Once again she was incredibly wet. And once again, I rose up and spoke, "You are so hot and wet tonight. I saw the tent in his pants tonight. I know you felt it pressing into your body. You were making him hard, and I know he would have given his right arm to put his cock in you."

"Stop talking and get back to work." Was all she said.

"You can't tell me you didn't feel it pressing against you. I know you felt Al's cock against you as you danced. Tell me you felt it." I said.

Debbie replied with a breathless, "Uh huh" as her hand gently pushed my face back into her.

I went back to work with my tongue, which quickly sent Debbie over the edge into an enormous orgasm. She was starting to calm back down as I crawled up between her legs. I wanted to play some more with her, so I placed my throbbing cock at her entrance and stopped. "You want another man tonight, baby?" I asked playfully.

Like I said, this was a favorite fantasy of mine, so she knew where I was going as she responded with, "Oh yes, I want a big strong man."

"Do you want Al's cock inside you tonight?" I asked.

"No, don't." Was her reply.

I followed with, "You made Al's cock big and hard while dancing with him tonight. He wants to put it in you now."

"No, not Al. Just put it in, John." She said as she tried to get me to penetrate her.

I kept after her. "You know he is at home, thinking of you right now as he strokes his big hard cock. You got him all worked up on the dance floor. He needs his release. He needs your body. It's not right to leave him hanging. Ask him to put it inside you. Come on. Ask Al to make love to you."

Debbie was writhing beneath me, and clearly couldn't take it anymore as she relented and said, "Ok...put it in me Al."

I also couldn't take anymore as I quickly shoved my aching cock into her soaked vagina. This wasn't slow and easy like many of our lovemaking sessions. This was passion and desperation. I was desperate to cum and Debbie was passionately meeting my every thrust. I took only a few minutes for me to reach a peak and begin filling her with my sperm. Debbie usually doesn't cum when we fuck, but this time it was different. It was clear her evening with Al had sent her sexual desires into a place she hadn't been in a long time, as her body trembled in unison with mine.

When it was over, we were laying in a pool of our lovemaking juices, and basking in the afterglow. I was the first to speak. "You know you made me kind of jealous tonight."

"I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't kiss him and didn't want for him to kiss me."

"It's not just that." I said. "It was you and him having so much fun together the whole night. It's ok, though. I've thought about it. You know how we like to play like you are making love to another man. If you wanted to have a night with Al, it would be ok with me as long as there were no secrets between us."

Debbie looked at me kind of puzzled and disgusted at the same time and asked, "You would really want me to have sex with another man?"

"Only if I knew about it and it didn't change the way you feel about me. I trust you." I responded.

"Well that's not gonna happen." She said firmly, so I dropped the matter.

*****

Several months passed after that night. My sex life with Debbie gained a new live after her reunion, but over the months began to slow back down to our regular pace. One day though, our lives were turned upside down. We were eating dinner on a Monday night when Debbie said, "Some of the people from my class that were at the reunion want to get together for lunch, Saturday. Do you want to go?"

"Do you mean this coming Saturday?" I asked

Debbie nodded her head yes, and asked "Why? What's wrong with this Saturday?"

"Rick and I are going to the baseball game, remember?" I responded.

"That's right." She said. "Maybe next time, I guess."

"Don't be silly. Go without me." I said.

"I don't think so. It would probably just upset you. Al is going." Debbie replied.

It was funny that she said that in statement form, because I could see in her eyes it was more of a question. I could see that she really wanted to go. I also knew that if I said no that she would not go. Seems I held all the cards. I began to realize that the card that I played could change our lives. I still can't believe that this is the card I played as I responded with, "We had this discussion once, remember? I'm sure you would have a lot of fun at lunch...and even more fun during the afternoon."

"It's not like that." She shot back. "It's just a bunch of us getting together for lunch."

I quickly tried to calm her back down by saying, "Then go and have fun at lunch. I just wanted you to know that it doesn't bother me that you will see Al again. I trust you in any decision you make."

"Well it won't be the decision you are talking about." She said.

"Then have fun at lunch." I replied. "Just don't be mad at me for saying that."

We got off the subject for a few minutes, but Debbie couldn't let it go. "You really want me to have sex with Al?" She asked.

"No, I didn't say that......well yes. Yes I do. I do want you to have sex with Al. I saw how you two were getting into each other at the reunion. I think you would have a great time, and I want you to experience that. No, I want us to experience that." I replied confidently.

"Well, it won't happen, anyway. There will be like fifteen to twenty of us there at lunch." She said.

Debbie sounded disappointed in that final statement about the upcoming event. It didn't sound like disappointment in me prodding her. It sounded like disappointment in the fact that she and Al would not be alone. We didn't discuss the weekend for the rest of the week. The subject had to come up again though because we were going to be apart on Saturday, and whether be at a lunch table or in a bed somewhere, she would be with Al.

When Saturday finally arrived, I trembled as Debbie showered and prepared herself for her date. I could tell she was anticipating the possibility of more than a simple group luncheon. I walked in on Debbie once and found her shaving her legs. She had the cream all the way up her legs and around her bush, which made it appear that she was preparing to do a little extra trimming. I wondered to myself if Al would become the lucky recipient of extra attention Debbie was paying to her personal area. And I wondered if he was the lucky recipient, would he appreciate Debbie's meticulous efforts when he encountered the silky smoothness of her inner thighs, or would he treat her like just another conquest. I wanted to stay there and watch her finish preparing herself, but Rick's impending arrival to pick me up didn't leave me time.

Debbie had finished shaving, but was still getting ready when Rick arrived. We were leaving early so we could tailgate at the game. I kissed Debbie goodbye with a long passionate french kiss. I then told her that I left her a present in her purse. She looked at me curiously as I left with Rick.

A few minutes later I get a text from Debbie. 'condoms?'

I replied in text. 'have fun. luv u.'

Her only reply was. ':\' I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by her response, but I didn't want to push the subject with her. I kind of expected a smiley face in response, so I was a little confused. Did her response mean she hadn't been anticipating sex, or did it mean she hadn't been anticipating making Al wear protection. Perhaps she simply expected that Al would come prepared. Being a man though, I knew that Al would rather take her bare, which was why I took it upon myself to supply Debbie with condoms.

I had a hard time concentrating on the game, especially after I saw the clock said 12:00 and knew that Debbie was having lunch with Al and her friends. I wanted to call or text her, but resisted in order to give her the space to have fun if she chose. I was having a difficult time in keeping from getting a hardon thinking about Debbie and Al. At around 2pm, the game I was watching was still in the sixth inning, and I knew that their lunch probably would have ended. In my mind I presumed that one of two things was taking place. Either Debbie was driving home with a belly fully of salad, or Al was driving his hard condom-covered cock deep into Debbie's belly.

Finally, the game ended. I don't think I was ever so happy to see a game end. Thank goodness it didn't go into extra innings. The ride home was excruciating. My gut was rolling in turmoil. Little did I know how much turmoil, until we pulled onto my street and I saw that Debbie's car was not in the driveway. "Oh shit." I thought to myself. "Debbie is fucking Al." When we pulled into the driveway, I thanked Rick and practically rushed into the house.

Of course, when I got inside no one was home. I just stood in the living room wondering what to do with myself. What does one do while their wife is out on a date with another man? What does one do when that man is fucking your wife and you are alone at home? Luckily I didn't have to find out, because I heard a car door. I practically ran to the window, peeked outside, and saw Debbie getting out of the car. She opened the door to find me standing there. I felt she was a stranger standing there before me. She looked at me funny and gave me a coy smile and then asked, "How was the game?"

"It was ok. I couldn't keep my mind on it, though." I replied.

"How come?" She asked.

"I was thinking of you all day. I kept wondering...you know." I said.

Debbie was playing me. "Wondering what?"

"Wondering about you and Al, of course. I'm guessing that's why you're late. Did you?" I asked impatiently.

Debbie kept on torturing me. "Did I what, honey?"

I finally came right out and asked. "Did you have sex with Al?"

"Is it ok if I did?" She asked.

"I have been thinking about you all day. Let's go upstairs and you can tell me." I said as I took Debbie's hand and led her, no that was practically dragged her, in a dead run to our bedroom.

As soon as we were in the room, I shoved my tongue down her throat, as we both removed our clothes as fast as we possibly could. We were naked in no time flat, and rolled into our bed with our mouths still locked together, and with me winding up on top. I could feel my hard cock pressed between us, and wondered if Al's cock had been pressed against, or perhaps inside, Debbie earlier. I wondered if his tongue had savored the taste and feel of Debbie's sweet mouth. I stopped kissing her lips and began kissing around her neck. I asked, "Where did you go for lunch?"

"At that new restaurant in the hotel over on 5th street," she panted.

I was rubbing Debbie's breasts and driving her crazy with my lips around her neck. I continued to question, "Who all was there?"

licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers
12