It Started with the Holidays Ch. 04

Story Info
They get closer in their dysfunctional relationship.
12.2k words
4.56
12k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring Break Getaway

This thanksgiving would be the celebration of our first year together. I didn't know what she had planned, but I knew I was going to enjoy it. Of course, my desire for a good holiday proved unfulfilled.

My brother decided to pay us a visit. He was going through a rough spell at his real estate agency and couldn't keep up payments on his own home. He'd lost it and wanted to know if he could spend a couple weeks here while he looked for a place. We couldn't say no.

So, Rebecca and I had to split up. I stayed in my room, and she went back to hers. He got the guest room in the laundry hallway. I hoped it was only a few weeks. We were supposed to celebrate this thanksgiving. She said it was going to be amazing.

The stay ended up being until the end of February. It ruined my anniversary, it ruined my Christmas, it ruined my new years and my valentine's day. I have lost track of how many nights it's been now, that I've gone to bed alone. I desperately missed my darling Rebecca.

To make matters worse, her job was asking her to go on a two-week convention. So that night, my brother moved into his new place, and my lover left for her new training. I was so sexually frustrated, I had no idea how I was going to get through two whole weeks.

She and I had a lot of phone sex that two weeks. Every night before she'd go to sleep, we were on the phone fingering ourselves as we told each other what we wanted to do to the other. My pussy was on fire every night before she called, and I was satisfied as we hung up. It was going to be a great spring break week when she returned. If luck was on my side, we were going to fuck like rabbits.

... ... ...

I made it home that night around four in the morning. I went to my own room instead of waking my mom. I did some laundry as quietly as I could manage, and I packed us both a suitcase of clothing. We were going away to Hawaii. I didn't care about the scenery. I'm sure it was fantastic. I just wanted to go somewhere far away from here and romance her for days. I wanted us to get lost away from home, away from my work, away from the fact that her brother just crashed our three good holidays. I wanted us to get so carried away with our love making, time got away from us and we had to haul ass back home for me to get to work on time. Why? Because it's taboo, and it turns me on to no end. Think about it. I almost get stuck in Hawaii, because I'm fucking my mother's brains out.

Normal conversation:

"What did you do for the spring break week?"

"Oh, you know. A little of this, a little of that. Me and the wife took the kids camping over at grandma's, and we relaxed at home."

Conversation as I wish I could legally have with a coworker:

"What did you do over the spring break holiday, Becky?"

"Oh, you know. My mom and I got a hotel in Hawaii. We had such a hot time there. We didn't even make it outside."

My vagina was on fire thinking about it. God I couldn't wait until we were on that plane. I couldn't wait until I was in that hotel room naked with her, eating her out or sucking her tits. I hope I packed everything we were going to need. The first suit case was nothing but sex toys and restraints. Over the year, we'd gotten a lot kinkier. The second suitcase was our street clothes mixed with a good amount of sexy lingerie. I didn't think we were going to need any of it, as I keep saying, we may not even leave the room. I was going to have her in so many ways. We'd missed thanksgiving, Christmas, new year's, and Valentine's day. Because of her brother and then my convention, it had been about four months since we've had sex. My pussy pulsed thinking of how good it was going to feel to have her. I'd reserved a nice room for us in Hilo. It was going to take about eight hours on the plane. Plenty of time for us to sleep and recharge for the landing.

"Mommy?" I whispered as I burst into her room.

"Oh..., Hi doll." she said in her raspy smoker's voice that now sent chills of lust down my back. "Honey, I waited as long as I could for you. I only got to sleep around one." she moaned. I'm no good to you right now, baby."

"It doesn't matter. Get up, we're leaving. You can sleep on the plane."

"What?" she asked sitting up. "Rebecca, what did you do?" she said confused.

"I got us a honeymoon suite at the grand hotel in Hilo Hawaii. We'll be there for a week. Come on, we've got to hustle. Flight leaves soon."

"I have nothing ready!" she giggled. "We can't just do this! What am I saying, I'm so turned on. Oh, sweetie, that woke me up." she said as she stood up. "God I want you."

"I fuckin' want you, too, mother." I said as she and I smiled at each other. "It's been way too long. We are going to have a lovely spring break."

She got dressed and I waited down stairs for her as she brushed her teeth. We took a taxi down to the airport, and before we knew it, we were on board the plane.

"I'm so glad you did this. When did you do this?" my mom asked as we settled into our seats.

"I planned it all during my convention. I noticed how frustrated you kept getting even after our nightly calls, and I wanted to do something nice for us. I think it's been a needed thing for a while now anyway." I said as we both closed our eyes. "Now, sleep. And before we know it, we'll be there."

It was true. It seemed like hardly any time passed before the stewardess was waking us up to get going. My mom was so groggy and stumbled a lot. I made sure we got our bags and got us another taxi to the hotel. We checked in, and went out to eat.

The sights were different, but I couldn't really take anything in. I wanted to reach out and hold hands with her, but I didn't know if we looked too much like mother and daughter, I'd draw attention to us. I think my mom was still tired, because she hardly said a word. I was too busy fantasizing about this big beautiful woman to really pay much attention to anything else.

We got our food, and ate peacefully. We talked about my uncle staying there as long as he did, and how it was no one's fault. We talked about how good it was to be somewhere other than that house. She asked me about work, which was rare for her. I was quite happy she was actually interested in that part of my life. I took care of the check, and called a taxi to take us back to the hotel. We got there in about ten minutes, and were up to the sixth floor in record time. I thrust the key into the lock and slammed open the door. My mom ran past me, and I heard her putting down her stuff. I shut the door and put on a do not disturb sign.

I was undressing even before I got out of the hallway where the coats hung. I tossed my clothes in the pile with hers, and I made my way into the bathroom. She was completely naked as she filled up the jacuzzi. I lit some candles to provide the room with a good light instead of using the ceiling fixtures.

"Hey! I don't like those!" she said bitterly as she looked in the mirror. "They make my body look terrible. You can see all the wrinkles and now my boobs are all saggy." she pouted.

"But mom, I love those aspects about you." I said as she and I stepped into the water and sat down together. "They drive me crazy."

"Liar." she said making a face as I took her in my arms.

"I'm not lying." I said as I kissed her deeply. "I'm so in love with your figure." I said as I gently pinched one of her nipples. "I love the way you look, the way you've aged. I think it's hot."

We both moaned softly as we kissed. Her tongue invading my mouth and making me wet beyond belief.

"I still think you should change the lighting." she said sounding defeated.

"I think you should relax. You are a sexy woman-"

"-I'm sixty-four, Rebecca. There's nothing sexy about that age." she muttered blushing.

"Sixty-four or not, you still look good, ma. I get turned on by you all the time. I chose this light because I want to see you in all your sexiness, all your beauty. I want to worship all of you as you really are."

"Oh, Rebecca." she moaned naughtily. "Put your tongue in my cunt, baby, please." she moaned. She got up on the edge of the hot tub, and I slipped in between her legs. I spread her lips open, and went to work eating her out.

"Oh god yes! I've waited for so long! Oh fuck yes! Lick my pussy! Lick my cunt, baby girl!" she cried as I lapped at her insides. "That's it! Suck my clit!" she moaned as I sucked on it gently. She cried out as I bit it gently. "God Becky! Eat my twat, you slut!" she cried out. "I'm so close to my orgasm!" she whimpered sexily. "Keep licking me! Yes, baby! Keep licking your mom's cunt! Yeah! Oh yeah, fuck yes!" she cried out as I expertly bit her clit while I tongue fucked her. She was moaning and thrashing above me as I kept going. "I'm so close, slut!" she moaned as she thrust her pussy out to me. "Oh yes! Yes! I'm fucking cumming!" she yelled as she came. "Yeah! Oh yeah! Lick my clit good! That's it! Rub my clit with your tongue like that, daughter!" she cried out as she exploded the rest of the way.

"That was fantastic." she whispered as I helped her sink back into the water with me.

"I enjoyed seeing it happen." I said softly. "I hope you get to have many more this week like that."

We both floated in the water and just held each other. She kept sighing as we floated there. I had her lay on her back in the water and worshipped her tits. I loved listening to her moan as I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. I massaged the other one, and she moaned in delight.

"That's right honey." she moaned. "Lick those titties. Oh yeah, baby. Suck mommy's boobs." she groaned. "That's so hot. It feels so good on my nipple when you-" She jumped and cried out as I grazed my teeth along her nipple. "-Yes! When you do that! God that turns me on!" she moaned. "I can't wait to have you under me. Fucking me while you feel me up." she moaned.

"I love feeling you up, mom." I said with a mouthful of boob. "I love feeling your titties in my hands."

"You should let me eat you out in here." she said as she flipped herself upward and we both stood facing each other.

"Later. Right now we should take a shower and get cleaned. I want you to tie me up in bed and eat me out." I said as my pussy throbbed.

"Oh yeah." she moaned throatily. "My daughter's feeling kinky. You want your mistress to use you?" she asked as we both stepped out of the tub.

"Yes, please." I moaned as my pussy pulsed. "My steamy pussy is waiting for you." I said in the same throaty moan.

"You think there's other mother daughter couples out there like us?" she asked as we got into the shower stall and cleaned up. "On a spring break getaway, sexing each other up?"

"I hope so. It's a kinky as fuck experience...," I said smartly. "Incest."

"It is pretty hot, isn't it?" she sighed as we soaped each other up. "I hope my body doesn't get all broken down in a couple years. I want to be fucking you past my nineties." she said as she started fingering me.

"That's hot." I said clenching my pussy around her finger. "The thought of us active like that makes me wet." I said as I turned around and took one nipple into her mouth.

"Finger bang me while you suck my boobs." she said softly. "I need to get off again. Yeah!" she moaned as I rubbed her pussy.

We fingered each other to an explosive orgasm, and washed our juices down the drain. My mom was giddy and I loved it. She giggled like a college girl a few times, and was rapidly conscious about it.

"I love the noises you make, darling." I said as I made my way to the bed. "Now tie me up and dominate me, mother." I said in a seductive voice.

"Don't mind if I do." she said as she got out all the equipment.

I laid on my back and she tied my arms to the studs near the headboard. I got this room special. The receptionist had told me about it once at a different convention I was at. I mentally wrote down the name of the suite, and the name of the hotel. It even had attachments on the ceiling to set up a sling. I was so happy with the arrangements so far. And because of the type of room it was, housekeeping came up here only when the do not disturb sign was not lit. The walls were sound proof as well. This mother daughter duo could be as loud and as kinky as we wanted to be.

"Spread your legs, slave." my mom said sexily as I spread my legs. "I'm going to eat you out so good." she said as she spread open my labia and dove in. "Good god, Rebecca. You're so wet." she moaned as she lapped at my hole. "Mmmmmm, yeah." she moaned as she licked.

Her tongue went from clit to anus as she worked. I moaned and cried out as she sucked on my clit, tongued my pussy, and rimmed me. She was being so dirty, and I was so turned on.

"Please let me cum, mistress!" I moaned. "Let your daughter cum!"

"I will." she said happily. "Be patient. Be patient."

She sat on my face and I went to work eating her out. I tongued her pussy and sucked her clit. She ground her vulva into my face every once in a while as she moaned. "Yeah. Sitting on my daughter's face." she groaned as a drop of juice dripped onto my tongue. "Fuck, Becky. I'm so hot for you." she moaned as I continued eating. She moved a little around and my mouth came to lick at her asshole. "Oh yeah. Dirty girl!" she groaned. "Eat my ass, baby. Eat your mommy's ass." she moaned. "Yeah. Oh yeah. You whore." she gasped as she got up and put on a dildo.

"I'm gonna give you what you deserve." she said as she slid in between my legs and thrust herself into me. We both let out moans of ecstasy as she leaned down and kissed me. She was thrusting into me roughly and held the kiss for a long time. Her tongue searched mine out and we both moaned as we lay there sexing.

"I think I might actually cum this way, mistress!" I cried out as she thrust faster into me.

"Give it to me!" she cried out as she fucked me.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Dominate me, mom! Oh yeah! I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming! Dominate me, mother!" I cried out as I came. "Fuck yes! Dominate your daughter!" I cried out as I squirted on the toy.

She collapsed on top of me, and I was gasping for breath. I had never remembered cumming that good. We both smiled as we came down from the high.

"How was that, darling?" she asked smiling at me and kissing my lips.

"That was sensual, mother dear." I said as I returned the kiss. "You are very good at what you do."

"See? Sex can be mind-blowing, even if the dildo only has one head." she said as she extracted herself from me. "Would you like to try that on me?" she asked.

"Sure." I said as I helped her untie me and we switched positions.

I used the restraints to help tie her to the bed. Her nipples were standing at attention, and she was covered in goosebumps.

"Go down on me, darling girl." she said as she spread her legs. "Dominate me."

I slid between her legs and looked down at my prize. She was actually foaming at the lips. She was very wet. "Mmmmmm." I let out a moan as I plunged my tongue into her vagina. I slid my tongue from her clit to her anus and gathered up all the thick foam. She was moaning and writhing under me, and it was sexy as all hell. She groaned and squirmed as I ate her out, and jerked her hips when I nibbled on the clit.

"I'm so close, baby. Let me cum. Please." she moaned.

"All in good time, sweet love." I said as I stood up and climbed on the bed.

I swung myself over her so I was straddling her. I scooted up to her face and sat my steamy cunt on her mouth. She spread my labia and went to work eating me. I moaned and felt electric shocks going through me. I had never face sat on her before. I was usually the one being dominated. Yet she had asked me to do that today. I had to wonder if she was planning to have us branch out due to the fact that she was more comfortable with me? I cried out as her expert tongue hit a particular spot deep inside me and I trembled with the orgasmic wave. I was sitting on my mother's face. Something that would almost never happen. I was wetter than I've ever been. I scooted around until her tongue slipped into my asshole and I cried out some more. She was making me feel things I never had before. The added fact that I was degrading her, using her in this way, just made my pussy burn. I couldn't help it. I was cumming all over her face as I ground my pussy on her mouth. I was moaning and crying out with the ecstasy. I had never cum that good before.

"Wow." she said as we pulled apart. "My daughter gets turned on by domination too. I should have tried that ages ago." she smirked as I grabbed the dildo.

"Mmmmmm." she moaned as she lay there on her back. "Come take me, daughter." she begged. "Come sex your mother up."

I was a woman possessed. I slid over to her and stuck my dildo into her missionary. I gazed into her eyes as I slid in. She was already trembling and gasping with desire. We both grunted as our pelvic bones bumped.

"Oh yeah." she moaned. "This is so delicious."

I kept thrusting into her as I leaned down and began to make out with her. I held our gaze as we made love, hoping to engage all her senses in our sexual exploration. I was aware of how slippery it was as I thrust in and out of her. Aware of how receptive her tongue was to mine as we made out.

"My god Rebecca," she moaned between kisses. "this is just so fucking hot."

"Really?" I asked as I continued thrusting in and out. "How are you feeling?" I asked as I made out with her some more.

"I'm so tingly all over. I'm so close to cumming." she moaned. "We should have tried this a long time ago. You're so hot." she moaned.

"You make me hot." I replied as I resumed devouring her mouth.

As I sped up on the thrusting, I felt the slippery feeling increase. "Someone's really turned on over there." I observed smiling down at her.

"We're so naughty." she moaned as she reached up and pinched my nipples. "It's so hot. God I'm gonna cum! Take me, daughter!" she cried out as we sped up on the thrusting. "Don't stop! Oh yeah, right there!" she cried out as she came.

"Wow." we both said as I collapsed onto her.

... ... ...

I remember the Cosby Show throughout the night. I remember New Christine at one point, as well as My Wife and Kids. But not much else. I was sleeping so peacefully. My daughter was beside me once again, and we were off in a nice hotel room enjoying a nice week of banging each other. I was in heaven.

I awoke at eleven in the morning. I think it was the smell of food that awoke me. I heard some bustling around as George Lopez played on in the background.

"Breakfast is ready, darling." said the sexy voice from the other side of the room.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked looking over at her.

She was dressed in a very nice low cut nightie that was very shear. It left little to the imagination. I smiled as I licked my lips and whistled. "Can I have that, or is that not on the menu?" I asked pointing to her body.

"Oh baby, you know you'll get some of this." she said sexily as she came and took the blankets off me. "Come on, before you're food gets cold. I ordered eggs and potatoes for both of us. I got ham and you got sausage, like you like."

She took my hands and helped me up off the bed. I wobbled around sleepily trying to find something to put on. She handed me a nightie like hers, only she also handed me a thong to wear.

"One day, I'd like to just pull that to the side and stick my strap-on inside you doggy style." she said as I smiled and my nipples got a little hard.

We both sat down to eat in the small dining area. The table was glass and circular, only fit for two chairs. The plates were surrounded by sauces, drinks, and creamer. The smell of orange juice and coffee filled the room. I couldn't smell the sex from last night. Not to worry though. We were going to have more later on.

"How did you sleep?" she asked reaching out and caressing my leg.