It Started with the Intern Pt. 03

Story Info
Not just Samuel anymore, as he has some surprise for Teresa.
2.5k words
3.04
5.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few months now since we started the special relationship with Samuel. He's been doing well at work too my wife tells me. Occasionally he would mess up at work but he has my dearest Teresa supporting him well knowing he will make it up to her in a special way!

He of course has been doing that very well and very often indeed. Couple of times a week he comes home with her. We have dinner, and sometimes it doesn't get to the end of the dinner, and he will be having his cock shoving into her. Apparently the more stressful the day's been at work, the sooner they will be fucking. But I wasn't complaining.

Samuel has also been making good friends outside of this side of his life, and his work. He made some friends from the beach volleyball club he joined and they would hang out sometimes. He particularly bonded with this 19 year old college kid, Leo. They have a mutual interest in video games and they would have video game sessions at Samuel's apartment.

One day, Samuel came to after he fucked my wife in the shower and she had to get back in to clean up. I was in the living room and he got himself a beer and we started talking. He told me he found out Leo is a virgin and he really wanted to help him with it, with my wife of course. I asked him how does he intend to do that, I doubt my wife would agree. This thing going on with him is already taboo enough for her given her strict Catholic upbringing. Adding one more? I don't see how it will happen. But I mentioned that if he has an idea, I'm all ears. He kind of let it go then, but I can sense he wasn't fully satisfied.

Fast forward couple of weeks later, I went for a golf weekend with some buddies of mine. I was aware Samuel will almost certainly be keeping my wife company at home. I spent a night with my buds and came back home Sunday afternoon. As I got home I called out for Teresa, and she responded from the bedroom, "You're back? Can you please come in here and help me out."

As I stepped into the room, I smelled what was unmistakenly the strong smell of sex, cum, juices. Lying on the bed was my wife, her two hands tied to the bed post, her ankles hanging mid-air by two pieces of rope attached to the top part of the bed post. Staring at me was her red, shiny cunt with puddles of what I must know would be cum on the surrounding part of the sheets. Her hair was messed up, and she looked tired.

"Get me out of this and we've got a lot to talk about."

We sat down in the living room and she had just taken a nice shower. Still looking tired, she started telling me what happened. After I left home, Samuel came by the house and they were both watching Netflix in the living. As usual, Samuel's. hands became frisky after a bit and was caressing her breasts with his arm over her shoulder. Teresa enjoyed the extra stimulation and was getting wet herself, and reached out to touch his hardening cock. As this went on, Samuel pulled her to the floor in the middle of the living and started to undress her and kiss her body, surprisingly slow and casual this time, given his history of fast fucks. My wife was pleasantly surprised too and thought this was more sensual than usual. He then took his time and licked her pussy, spending a lot of time teasing her clit, as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention. He then rose up and told her he wants to try something new, and pulled out a piece of cloth, and proceeded to put it around her head and cover her eyes. Blindfolded, my wife thought this felt exciting.

Samuel went back to work on her clit, his sucking getting quicker and more intense until he stopped and pushed her ankle upwards. My wife knew what was going to happen next, and eagerly waited for her pussy to be filled. And getting filled it did, with a strong push, she felt expand her pussy, hitting her womb. It pulled out length wise and in a quick slide enters her again. He was picking up speed and was fucking her fast and hard. She heard a moan through the noise of the slapping bodies and something was not right, Samuel didn't sound like that!

She pulled the blindfold away and staring right at her was another guy! "What the hell! Samuel!" as she noticed Samuel right next to her grinning. "Who the fuck is this guy?!"

Her hands started to try pushing him away but he was grunting louder, fucking harder, and as she was about to put more strength to push him away, his body came down on her wrapper her full body as he slammed his cock deep in her, his cum gushing into her cunt, filling her deeply. "Oh my god, oh my god. Who the hell are you" was all she could say as now wrapped her hands around his body and allowing him to finish what he was doing.

Leo got up and his cock slipped out of her pussy, loads of his cum now spilling onto the living floor. "I'm Leo, nice to meet you Teresa. And thank you so much for this, it's my first time." Teresa looked at Samuel and asked "Your friend Leo?", "Yeah" Samuel answered. "I thought it would be a nice surprise for you, and a way to help out Leo, he's never been with a girl."

Teresa was mad, but also intrigued at the fact she is the first for this handsome young man in front of her. "You should've told me about this Samuel. It's not nice doing it this way." Teresa said trying to sound unhappy but deep inside, feeling not that bad.

"Sorry Teresa, but Edward told me you'd not be down for this, but I know you would, and thought this way, I would find out. You were really into the fucking though, I can see you came at least once while he was doing you, am I right?"

Samuel was right, the anticipation of the fucking in blindfolds already gave her an orgasm midway through the fucking. Teresa smiled back at Samuel and turned to Leo "Yes I did, and thanks for that Leo."

Samuel gazed down at her cunt leaking Leo's cum, he climbed on top of Teresa and proceed to enter her, feeling her warm slick cunt and went wild pumping her again. Leo went over to her head and offered her his deflated cock for clean up, and she eagerly took his cock into her mouth and sucked him. It didn't take long before Samuel added his load in her as looked on Teresa cleaning up Leo.

Teresa stood up and gave both guys a peck on their cheeks and said "Thank you, I will go clean myself up and you both do what you want."

"We will play the Playstation and hang around. Are you fixing something for dinner?" Samuel replied. "Yeah sure, I'll put some pizzas in the oven."

The guys spent some time on the PS and Teresa did some house work. After the pizza was ready she brought them to the guys and they sat around talking. Teresa got to know Leo better, and didn't regret getting fucked by this handsome young man. As the evening went along, Samuel took some beers out and they continued chatting. Up till Leo said he was happy the afternoon went so well but he wanted to experience more, and Teresa knew the alcohol and the darkness in the sky must be working its charm on all of them. She went over to Leo and kneeled in front of him, pulling out his cock from his pants and started to lick it slowly. She is now getting a really good look at the cock that fucked her this afternoon and it was beautiful. She sucked him slowly as Leo laid his head back to enjoy his first blowjob. Samuel sat across the sofa looking on, pulling out his hardening cock. After a while, Samuel saw the clock and realized it's almost midnight, and that I wasn't around. "Can we take this to your bedroom Teresa, since Edward is not around." Samuel asked. Teresa stopped sucking and stood up, smiling, and took Leo by his hands and led him to the bedroom with Samuel trailing behind them.

Samuel and Leo took turns with Teresa in the bed, both fucking her multiple times, and filling both her mouth and pussy at the same time, something new to Teresa. The three of them slept in the bed through the night, with Leo and Samuel occasionally waking up to either pump her pussy for a bit, sucking her boobs, or pushing their cock into her mouth for a short suck.

As they slumbered from the exhaustive sex through the night, my wife woke up in the morning, feeling her eyes were covered although she's aware some sunlight was peeking through the sides. She felt her hands were tied to the bed and her legs were lifted up by the ankle by some cloth. This made her pussy wide open and she felt some draft gently pass her naked body. "Guys, what is this, what are you up to now."

There were initially silence in the bedroom. Then she heard footsteps enter the room after she called out. "Come on, that's enough, you guys fucked me so. much last night, haven't you gotten enough?"

She got no response. Then suddenly, she felt hands pushing her ankles apart further, and a warm hard cock sliding into her pussy easy, since it was still slick with cum. This time it felt different. It was something bigger than she ever felt. It expanded her pussy so much to accommodate it. She heard a moan, a new voice. "Who the heck are you?" As the fucking picked up speed. A mouth came over hers, a passionate kiss, the tongues in a dance, this kept her quiet for awhile while the fucking continued. "It's ok" Samuel answered as his mouth left hers. You will enjoy this more. He lifted her blindfolds and moved away from her view of who was fucking her. It was a guy she's never met. "Hi Teresa, Jake here, I play volleyball with Leo and Samuel. Nice to fuck, I mean meet you" Jake said with a grin. The cheeky bastard, Teresa thought. And to her surprise as she scanned the room, there was another three guys jerking their cocks standing around the bed!

"Meet also Josh, Bhinder and Chan. We all play volleyball together and they are in the local college, some from out of country. I told them we will surprise you and that you loved getting these surprises." Samuel said.

"Samuel, god damn. Not with your whole volleyball mates! And what's with tying me up like this? Ugghh... ahh.." as she wanted to express some anger but she was building up the first orgasm of the morning as Jake kept pounding away in her cunt. "Argghh... argghhh...." Jake grunted and emptied his load in Teresa as her orgasm didn't make it and she felt overwhelmingly frustrated. Jake got off her and let go of her ankles. Teresa looked at Josh, the most standout attractive of the group, which is chiseled body and beautiful smile. "You come here and fuck me good, I need to cum."

Josh replaced Jake on the bed and introduced to her his cock, quite average in length but really thick. He started fucking easy, her cunt is already so wet with so much cum. Bhinder came up to her and said he's never had a white girl and climbed on top of the bed, had her head between his legs and fed her his cock. He held the bed frame and proceeded to fuck her mouth as she tried to suck, while Josh was working her pussy. Her build up started to return and she cannot believe she is now in contact with two hard youth cocks. Bhinder couldn't hold it any longer and came in her mouth. As she swallowed his load she felt so dirty that in rushed one of the biggest orgasm she ever had. Every contraction Josh felt in his cock, in turn tipping him to his own eruption.

Already in bliss with her eyes close, Teresa felt shifting in the bed as Chan, Leo, and Samuel all came up to her next and Chan took her pussy, impaling her with his cock, while Leo stood at the side of the bed with his cock feeding her mouth, and Samuel climbing on top of Teresa, taking her hands to push her boobs around his cock, as he fucked her boobs. The whole bed was rocking wild until the point they blew all their loads, into her pussy, into her mouth, and her face.

Teresa laid there feeling drained, cum leaking from her pussy, dripping of the sides of her mouth, and glistening on her face and body. She reeked of cum. The guys all left the room, with Samuel going up to her saying he will accompany them out, and he knows that Edward will be back soon, and wants Edward to know he is wrong about her.

Coming back to the now, I looked at her, looking back at me, waiting for my reaction. It's one thing knowing she's doing her intern, it's another knowing she just did the whole community volleyball team. I just smiled at her and said that's all so exciting and sounds like you enjoyed youself too. I kissed her on the mouth and closed my eyes, feeling the affection going both ways, but thought I had also tasted something familiar still lingering in her mouth.

"Ding Dong", the doorbell rang. She got up to get the door and I followed, curious to see who's at the door on a Sunday. Standing there was a tall, dark handsome young man. Teresa said "Bhinder, why are you here again?"

"Hi Teresa, is this Edward? Nice to meet you. Yeah, this morning I had only cummed in your mouth, but didn't try your pussy. Sorry Sir, I was told you like this shit, don't mind me talking like this. I'm sure you found out when you came back to see how she was." Bhinder said.

"C'mon in Bhinder, let's get you that pussy you missed" I said, waving him in. Teresa shot me back a look and a grin, as we both led her to the bedroom, yes, back to the bedroom again.