It Started with the Shoes Pt. 04

Story Info
The Cruise.
11.4k words
4.59
23.5k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the reader, some of what happens in this part will not make sense without reading the first three parts.

Thanks to Thor for editing and correcting a lot of my poor grammar.

*****

The Cruise

For a few years, I had promised her that we would go on a cruise. And now that she was my slave, I thought it was a good time. A select few of the cruise ships have a clothing optional deck or area. This would be a good opportunity for her to be topless in public.

"We will be going on a cruise in 4 weeks," I told her. "And part of every day you will spend on the topless deck. I want you looking extra trim, so to get in shape, every morning after you suck me off you are to do 25 situps. And we will be walking five laps twice a day with all your chains on and hooked tightly. You will only be taking your ballet boots. So you should start wearing them more. Also, you are to stand still for 20 minutes in them every day and then add a few minutes to that every few days. By the time we leave you should be able to stand still for at least 30 minutes."

"Master I will start to wear them right away," Slave replied.

She went into the bedroom and put on a pair of the two-inch platform ballet boots. Then she brought me all her chains, stretchers and nipple rings. She wore the necklace, nipple chains, and waist chain on all the time. I put the thigh chains on, stretching her pussy lips almost against her thighs and holding her pussy wide open. She was already dripping wet. Then I put the clit chain on through her belly button jewelry and hooked it to her necklace.

Part of her daily morning ritual was to give herself an enema, so her back door was always ready.

"Get the lube and butt plug," I told her. She squealed happily and hurried off to get them. When she returned, she bent over in front of me and wiggled her ass invitingly. I lubed up her asshole using first two and then three fingers that had her moaning with pleasure. I lubed my cock and guided her down on it. As my cock slid into her well-used asshole, she squealed out with delighted pleasure.

"Master! Oh does that feel good! I love to feel your cock sliding into my asshole; it makes me feel so full," she said breathlessly as she started bouncing up and down.

With the chain around her clit stimulating it, she was using all her willpower not to cum before I did. I pulled her back against me which put some tension on her clit. Then I put my hands on her breasts, which moved the chain around even more. I knew she wouldn't last too long, so I hadn't tried to hold my orgasm off and just let it come on quick. I held her down by her breasts and pumped my load into her tight ass. As soon as she felt me start to cum, she let herself go.

"Oh goddd, ohhh ohhh god," She screamed again and again. As she shook and her muscles spasmed, she went rigid for 30 seconds and then collapsed back against my chest.

I pushed her down on her hands and knees as I softened and slipped out, putting the butt plug home. She stayed on her hands and knees there on the floor while I stepped over her and went to the bathroom to wash my cock off, knowing that she would remain in the position I left her till I told her to move. When I returned to the living room, she was still on her hands and knees. I couldn't resist the sight of her beautiful round ass sticking up so invitingly and gave each cheek five hard smacks while she counted them out loud and asked for another.

"Sit on my lap and put my cock in your wet pussy," I told her.

She slowly slid my hard cock into her pussy which was still held wide open by the chains around her thighs. I loved to fuck her pussy with the butt plug in. It was a different sensation but very good one. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth while I held her down on my cock and just enjoyed the tight wet glove of her pussy on me. She started squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. I tugged on the chain around her clit. Each time I gave it a tug, she would shiver and moan. We sat like that for 30 minutes or so before I took mercy on her.

"You may cum now Slave," I told her.

She let the orgasm overtake her, screaming some incoherent words while holding my head tight against her chest and clenching her cunt muscles tightly on my cock. Then she sighed and relaxed.

"Get off and get my cock in your mouth now slut," I ordered her.

"Yes, thank you, master," she replied.

She took my cock all the way down into her throat in one quick motion. I started to cum as soon as she had it in her throat! I held her face against me as I shot six streams of hot sticky cum down her greedy gullet, and then I let her suck my cock for a few minutes.

"Stand up and bend at the waist and suck my cock from that position with your hands behind you back," I instructed her.

It took her a minute to work out the right position for her feet. Once she got herself positioned and started moving her mouth up and down on my cock, she put her hands behind her back. Her every movement made the chains stimulate some part of her body, plus she loved to suck my cock and had become a pain slut. She had all kinds of sexual stimulation feeding into her brain, shivering with her hands balled into fists behind her back, holding off her orgasm.

"Stop moving and just hold my cock in your mouth and suck and rub it with your tongue and studs," I told her in a firm voice.

She stopped moving, pulled up, took a long breath, and just sucked gently on my cock, rubbing it with her tongue studs gently. I let her stand in that position for 10 minutes while she continued sucking on my cock. As my orgasm slowly built, without warning her I just shot my cum into her mouth while she just sucked and swallowed it all down.

"Stop and stand up, spread your legs and move closer to me," I told her firmly.

Still with her hands behind her back, fighting back her orgasm, she did as I instructed. I reached out and stroked my finger along her slit which was held open by the chains around her thighs. I left her standing there for about 10 minutes occasionally reaching out and stroking her dripping slit. She would shiver each time I touched her then letting her lick her juices off my fingers.

"Does Slave need to cum again so soon," I asked her.

"Yes, I do! Real bad! Please may I cum Master, please?" she begged, panting with the effort to hold back her orgasm.

"You have to stand there for ten more minutes, and then come over here and slide my cock into your pussy. Then, you may cum," I instructed her.

As the minutes slowly passed, she shuddered a few times. Her feet and legs had to have been screaming in pain from standing in the ballet boots. I waved her over to me, she was quick to impale her pussy on my cock and started to cum as soon as my cock was halfway inside her. I wrapped my arms around her as she spasmed and screamed her very intense orgasm's arrival. Then she went completely limp. I loved to feel her cum with my cock inside her pussy. It felt like she would crush it, her muscles contracted so hard. I sat holding her and kissed her awake.

"Slave did very well. How are your feet and legs?" I asked her.

"That is the closest I have come to using my safeword. I don't think I could have stood there one more minute," she answered.

"You stood almost 30 minutes and only moved three times. We have to fly to the city the cruise leaves from, so we will have to stand in the lines at the airport, etc. That's why you have to be able to stand in the ballet boots. We are only going to take your shower heels and ballet boots with us. So you can swim and shower. The rest of the time you are wearing your boots. You will put the 20 somethings to shame," I told her.

After three weeks, she was able to stand for 35 minutes without needing to sit down. We had read the brochure for the cruise ship, so we knew we needed some evening wear to dress for dinner. After a quick check of our closets. I needed a couple of jackets, and she needed two evening gowns and one more modest length skirt. I didn't think letting her beads show would do for dressing up.

The last week before the cruise she was insatiable. She was wearing all her chains 24/7 which kept her stimulated. If she noticed my cock was hard, she would beg to have my cum in her body somewhere. It was a quite a game. The last day before the cruise after I had eaten breakfast I gave her the cum she had begged for all morning. Then I put her ball gag in to stop her begging and then I tied her arms behind her back, hands and wrists together between her shoulder blades and elbows together. Then I shortened her ankle chain to 4", hobbling her so I could pack in peace but she was determined. She flopped on the bed, wiggled around trying to get me to fuck her. Finally, I walked over and started moving the chain around her clit.

"Cum Slave," I told her.

As I relentlessly stimulated her clit, she started orgasming almost immediately, several coming close together. With the ball gag in her mouth, she could only make noise, no words. After about the 5th orgasm I stopped. She was incoherent.

I went and finished packing and laid out our traveling clothes. Then I took a nap myself. When I woke up, she was awake wiggling around. I rolled her over on her stomach and gave her ten hard swats on each butt cheek. Then picked her up, so her knees were under her and enjoyed fucking her tight cunt till I had cum. Only after that did I cut her arms loose and removed her ankle chain.

"Get cleaned up and cook dinner and don't remove the gag," I ordered her.

She took a quick bath and prepared dinner while I double checked everything was ready for our trip. After dinner, we spent a quiet evening, her sitting in my lap mostly naked. I nibbled on her nipples and played with her pierced stretched wide open pussy as she cooed with pleasure.

"You will not be bound tonight. We need to be up and out by 6 am," I informed her.

That following morning she woke me sucking for her breakfast early. After I shot my cum into her greedy mouth, she told me my breakfast was on the table and went to take her shower and give herself an enema. After I had finished breakfast, she was in the bedroom waiting on the bed on her hands and knees. I was already hard, so I lubed up my cock and fucked her good in the ass. She was begging for me to spank her as I slammed into her but I didn't want to prolong it as we were on a timetable to get to the airport on time. I shot my cum in her ass and then popped the butt plug in. She squealed in delight as she felt the plug slide into her just fucked ass.

"Thank you, master, for putting your cum in my ass and trapping it with the butt plug," she said.

"Get dressed while I take a shower," I told her.

When I finished, she was waiting to do her makeup and hair topless, in pink platform ballet boots and a mid-thigh length pink mini skirt. After I had dressed and she was done with hair and makeup, I removed her nipple rings, got the bands and the bar. I had put both bands on her nipples, so they had were encased in gold tubes ¾" long having her hold the stretchers up, put the small bar between her breasts and a nipple on each end and trapped them there with the bead ends seated it in the groves of the stretchers. She now had a ¼" diameter gold bar between her nipples. Then I put her cropped top on her, and it left about 4 inches of her flat belly showing, with her belly button jewelry and the chain disappearing down into her skirt. The top was not sheer but her you could see her nipples tenting it with a bar showing between her tits.

The cab driver almost swallowed his tongue when she came strutting out of the house all in pink walking in the ballet boots. The skycaps at the airport had the same reaction. As she got out of the cab not exercising any modesty, they got a peek up her skirt at her bare pierced pussy. Baggage checked we got in the security line. Now, I had thought about this. With all the gold she had on, she was sure to set off the scanner. I was right behind her as she stepped thru it beeped. The attendant asked her what she had on that set off the beeper, so she pulled the top up over her bare tits, and the whole place went silent. As they told her to put her top back down and waved her on, she had a great big smile on her face. She loved to cause a scene.

Once we were seated on the plane, she leaned on my shoulder and hugged my arm.

"That should give them something to talk about at their next meeting," she said with a smug smile from ear to ear.

"That it should," I replied.

Once we were in the air both the flight attendants chatted with her about the footwear and how could she walk in them. They also mentioned what had gone on at the security check.

"They asked what set the scanner off, so I showed them, want to see?" She had replied.

"No," Booth attendants had replied in unison.

"Are you sure? I like to show off," Slave replied smiling.

"No please don't. It would make some of the passengers uncomfortable," one of them replied.

When we disembarked and walked to get our baggage, she attracted a lot of attention again. She made a show, both when getting into the shuttle and again getting out of it, letting anyone looking get a peek up her skirt or down her top. When we got to the ship and walked up the gangplank. Security scanned her but didn't stop her. I think she was disappointed because at the next stop after she was scanned, she faked dropping her purse, bent at the waist making her skirt scoot up and her top gap away from her chest. Her intent being to have her bare ass and pussy showing up in the picture that the ship's photographer was taking and giving everyone else who was looking a good look at the assets.

But we were not prepared for what happened next. The photographer, a woman of perhaps 35, asked us to step to the side and wait for a moment. For an instant, I was afraid that she might be about to call ship security or something, but she gave me a conspiratory wink and a smile that told me not to worry. She called out to her assistant around the corner back down the gangway, to hold the queue and we heard him tell the other approaching passengers that there was a problem so they'd have to wait for a moment. But he and they were out of sight from where we stood.

As soon as the passengers ahead of us had gone on into the ship, the photographer turned to Slave.

"I see you like to pose," she said. "How about posing some more for me?"

Slave broke out in a grin that went almost from ear to ear as she stepped in front of the photographer and slowly hiked up her skirt. I noticed that the photographer had picked up a different camera as she started snapping pictures and giving directions.

"Lift that skirt again and show me your ass!" she instructed in a very low voice. "Lovely buttplug! Bend over some more! Now spread your legs. Perfect! Fantastic piercings, I love how they hold you open. Can you give me some more gape? Wonderful! Now turn around and let the camera peek down your top. Yes, just like that. Straighten up and pull it down slowly for me. More! Oh, my goodness! Does that rod go through your nipples? Pull on it to hold them up for me! Pinch those pierced nipples. I love your chains! Lift the skirt! Yes! Do you have any more sexy stuff you want to show me? Oh, yes, your tongue is pierced too? Stick it out some more! Now pull down your top and hike up that skirt again! Perfect! That's the money shot, right there."

The "money shot" was Slave bent slightly forward and sticking out her tongue while holding down her top to expose her breasts and lifting her skirt to bare her pussy, legs spread wide, so her thigh chains pulled her labia far apart. Pure sexual perfection!

As Slave adjusted her clothes, the photographer called to her assistant that he could start letting the waiting passengers through again. She turned to give me a card from her store.

"Call in some night when we're about to close," she told me, "and I'll give you an after-hours private screening of your photos. I can't put stuff like yours out among the other passengers' pictures. I even use a separate memory card for my more exclusive models!"

Then she returned to her regular camera and started taking photos of the boarding passengers again while Slave and I continued into the ship.

Once we had been shown to our cabin, we checked out the itinerary and map of the ship.

"You gave those people ahead of us a good show when you accidently dropped your purse. I think one old guy almost had a stroke and then had to duck when his wife took a swing at him," I said with amusement in my voice. "And your photo shoot was fantastic," I added admiringly. I didn't mention how I thought the photographer's words about a special memory card sounded like she was pretty used to exhibitionistic passengers.

"Good! I love being able to show off because I am your slave, and you permit it, expect it," Slave replied, smiling.

It was just early afternoon, and we had a few hours till dinner time, so I looked at the map of the ship and located the clothing optional deck. Time to show off my slave!

"Let's get a snack at the bar to hold us until dinner," I told her.

I led her to the elevator but changed my mind,

"Let's walk around and to get some exercise and get familiar with the layout of the ship," I said to Slave.

There were people milling around as we walked the halls and the sets of stairs between decks. A ship's steward met us as we were walking away from the third set of stairs.

"May I have a word with you," she said in a hushed tone.

"Sure," I answered as she directed us to a quiet corner.

"Please don't use the stairs if there are people around unless it is an emergency. A few older women complained," the ship's steward explained.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to cause a scene," I said smiling.

The ships steward gave a knowing smile back. We found our way to the elevator and rode it to the clothing optional deck.

"The stairs were fun, did you see all the men stare at me?" Slave said in a throaty voice.

"Yes, we will have to be more careful to make sure of who is around next time," I said to Slave as we exited the elevator. Slave noticed the sign that stated that women could be topless and squeezed my hand and nodded at the sign.

"Take your top off now," I told her.

She had already started unbuttoning it! She slipped it off, folded it over her arm, strutted to a table and sat down with me, all her body jewelry showing, acting like she had been topless in public all her life. I could see just a small blush as she noticed the men in the bar checking her out.

"I feel so slutty with the butt plug still in my ass and my pierced and decorated tits on display," she whispered in my ear.

I ordered us drinks and some appetizers, and we sat and chatted about the next ten days. She was wearing her dress collar. We had talked about when she would wear the slave slut collar. I had decided to wait and see what the makeup of the rest of our shipmates was before we sprang the slave thing on the whole crowd. At least 2 of the men were outright staring at her nipple stretchers, bands and the bar between her nipples. They had been staring for quite a while when one of them came over to the table. When he had got close and read what her tattoos said he swallowed hard.

"May I ask her a question?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answered him and then turned to my wife. "Slave you may answer him," I said to her.

"Does all that hurt?" He asked her pointing at her chest.

"Not now. It hurt for just a few days right after they were pierced. The ones in my pussy lips hurt more, and the one in my clit hurt the worst," she told him with a big smile on her face.

He noticed her tongue piercing as she talked to him. He was a bit bowled over by the last part. Slave picked up on his discomfort and gave me a look asking for permission.