It Started with the Shoes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show them to him," I told her.

She stood up and pulled her skirt up around her waist, spreading her legs so the entire bar could get a good look. Her clit was sticking out a good ¼" and her pussy lips were held wide open against her thighs by the chains, all her beads hanging on her pussy lip piercings. She glanced at me; I motioned her to pull her skirt back down, and she sat back down looking up at him. He was about ten shades of red.

"Thanks," he said and walked back to his seat.

"That was exciting. May I go swimming naked tomorrow?" she asked.

"Sure, This whole deck is clothing optional," I told her.

It was close to 5 pm when she slid her top back on but only buttoned the center two buttons. As we went to find the dining room, she was still attracting a lot of attention with her footwear. When we exited the elevator and were walking to the dining room, I noticed a ship's steward discretely following us. I guess they were going to keep and eye on us. We got in line to be seated for dinner. Luckily our table partners were younger; the woman was dressed very sexily in a low cut blouse and mini skirt also. After introductions, they asked a lot of questions directed at Slave about her ballet boots and her body jewelry, and she answered their questions politely. Then she told them that adjusting to wearing the ballet boots was the hardest and most painful of it all including her piercings. That was a shock to me as she had seemed to have no problem adjusting to them, and had worn them almost constantly for 3 or 4 days when she got the first pair.

We talked about the stops the cruise ship was making, exchanged cabin numbers and made some plans for the first stop. After a pleasant dinner where Slave was very careful not to eat too much, we went for a walk around the ship to familiarize ourselves with the layout and to get our exercise. I again noticed we had a ships steward following us.

"How come you kept wearing the ballet boots if they caused you so much pain? They weren't part of any deal, and you weren't a slave then?" I asked her as we were walking.

"The hopeful look on you face when you gave them to me was enough. But after I saw them on my feet and legs I was in love with them. Now they are part of me. I would wear them all the time but can't for some things," she told me.

"Let's go to the bar and have a drink before bed," I told her.

"The topless one," She replied with excitement in her voice.

I nodded agreement.

She took her top off in the elevator and when doors opened she held my arm and walked in with me to find a table. I had pulled the chair out for her.

"Sit down I will stand next to you. I haven't stood for my 30 minutes yet, and I need to do my situps when we get back to the cabin," she stated.

She stood next to me while I ordered us some drinks. She bent over and guided my hand up her skirt. When my fingers touched her open slit she had grabbed my elbow and pushed my fingers into her pussy and let out a contented sigh. She grabbed hold of my fingers with her cunt muscles, held them tightly and made a purring sound. After her, 30 minutes were over, and she had finally left go of my fingers, she sat down and sucked my fingers clean. It was already 10 pm, so we headed back to the cabin.

"May I fuck master till he is ready to cum and then drink his cum?" Slave begged breathlessly once we were back in our cabin.

"Yes," I replied.

She undid my pants, bent at the waist and grabbed her ankles, wiggling her ass at me. As I slid into her, she made a low moaning sound, and once I was in, she tightened her cunt muscles holding my cock tightly. After 5 or 6 strokes she was already into her orgasm, I tried to hold off, but it was not to be. I shot my load while she was coming down from her orgasm and finished cumming before she was completely coherent. I pulled her back on the love seat with my softening cock still in her pussy. When she realized that I had cum, she stood up and caught the cum dripping out of her pussy in her hand, licked it up, then bent and licked my cock clean purring with contentment.

"Take a shower and clean out both ends. Then you can suck my cock for your snack," I told slave.

"Thank you, master you know I love your cum. Would you allow the slave to be tied with your cock in her mouth all night?" she said pleadingly with a wanton look on her face.

I thought for a minute.

"Yes, you can. You have been a very good slave. Take the nipple stretchers and the bands off so you can lie on your stomach," I replied.

She finished her nightly ritual and pulled out the bag containing her bondage gear. After she had removed the nipple stretchers and the bands, she put the bar back thru her nipples, handed me the rope and locked her boots together. I was already lying on the bed, my cock hard in anticipation. I had never let her sleep with my cock in her mouth all night.

She crawled between my legs, got my cock in her mouth and settled with her arms behind her back. I reached around and tied each one of her arms to my legs and her wrists together. Then I gave her ass a few hard swats and pulled the covers up over her back and my legs. Slave was already going for a load of my cum, giving me a noisy blowjob sucking hard using her tongue studs on the up and down strokes and then holding my cock in her throat for a minute or so before repeating the process. I lay there and enjoyed all the sensations and the sight of her tied between my legs. I didn't try to hold off my orgasm and after a short time, I shot my hot cum down her greedy throat. When I finished; she just shivered, having a small orgasm herself, and then laid her head against my thigh and nursed in gently on my softening cock.

I drifted off to sleep then but woke a few times during the night, to find her energetically trying to get me to cum. I don't know how many times she got me off, but when I woke the final time, I let her work for a while enjoying her efforts before interrupting her.

"Stop, I am not going to cum again. Just suck gently and let me sleep till morning," I told her.

She stopped, put her head down and did as instructed. I went back to sleep. When I woke up, it was past 9 am, and she was lightly snoring. I sat up, grabbed the scissors and cut her loose. She sat up, unhooked her ankles and went off to use the bathroom. When she finished, we took a shower together.

"Let's get a light breakfast, and then you can go swimming before it gets too hot," I told her. She pulled on a loose top and mini skirt that just hid the beads hanging from the rings on her pussy lips. As we exited the cabin, I noticed a ship steward try it be inconspicuous in the hallway, but no one else was around.

"Drop you purse and give him a show," I said to Slave in a whisper.

She smiled at me, dropped her purse, bent at the waist showing the steward her bare ass and pussy and then turned around, so he got a look down her top before she stood up. She smiled and gave him a wave as we continued on.

"The steward was beet red and had a tent in his shorts," Slave whispered to me as we walked,

After breakfast, we went back to the cabin. I slathered her with sunscreen to protect her white skin that never tanned just burnt. I put on my trunks, and we went to the top deck and walked out to the pool found us a place. Slave took her top off in the elevator, and once we were by the pool, she slid out of her skirt.

I removed her thigh chains, but since she had worn them for over a month, her pussy still stood open a bit with the beads hanging on her piercings accentuating it. Then she dove into the pool and swam six laps, crawled out, then lay down on the chaise next to me and rested. The hot twenty-somethings were giving her a few evil stares and most of the men openly gawked or outright stared. She paraded around the pool once in her 7-inch heels, all her gold sparkling in the sunlight. Then she kicked the shoes off, dove in and swam a few more laps, climbed out slipping her heels on, hooked my arm and led me back to the cabin. Once we were back in the cabin, I told her to get the lube.

"Oh goody, do I get to keep your cum in my ass all day?" she asked, squealing with happiness.

"Yes, lube your ass and my cock," I ordered her.

She seductively lubed her asshole while looking me in the eye.Then she gave my cock a couple of licks, lubed it then bent over at the waist.

"Come on fuck your Slave's tight wanton asshole, she wants it bad," she said breathlessly, wiggling her ass at me enticingly.

I slid slowly into her tight ass held still for a few seconds enjoying the hot tightness. Then started viciously pounding into her tight ass till I couldn't hold off any longer and pumped my cum deep into her bowels. I quickly pulled out, grabbed the butt plug and slammed it into her gaping asshole. She wiggled her ass at me as she stood up.

"Pink platform ballet boots, pink micro mini skirt, and pink halter top," I instructed her.

She went into the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. She was back in 15 minutes, dressed as instructed. I dug around in the bondage gear and found the nasty sharp toothed nipple clamps that she had bought, lifted her top and put one on each nipple behind her nipple rings. She took a deep breath as I let them bite into her nipples, shivering with pain/pleasure from the sharp teeth sinking into her nipples.

"Stand there and don't move while I take a shower," I ordered her.

I took a shower and got dressed. Slave was standing right where I'd left her, breathing deeply. She shivered as I removed the first clamp and as I removed the second one, I told her "Cum for you, Master!"

She collapsed into a violent screaming orgasm. I had to catch her and hold her up till she recovered.

"Topless bar for lunch," I informed her.

"Master, may I have your hot yummy cum instead?" Slave asked with a pleading look on her face.

"Yes," I answered.

She unbuckled my pants looking up at me while seductively licking her lips, licked my cock slowly and then sucked it into her mouth while rubbing it with her tongue, very slowly taking it in till it was down her throat. She then held it there and continued rubbing the underside with her tongue exquisitely. I came very quickly giving five shots of cum. She let my cock slide out of her mouth while holding suction and pressing her tongue against the underside masterfully, kissed the head and put it away and buttoned my pants.

"Thank you, master. Let's get you some lunch," Slave said.

"Since you won't be eating lunch put your penis gag in and your pink collar on," I told her.

She squealed with delight as she hurried off to get the gag. Upon returning she made a seductive show of swallowing it and locking it to her teeth, and she then put on the one-inch wide pink collar. Then we went to the bar to get my lunch.

She shed her top when we got to the bar. I ordered a sandwich for myself and some drink. We sat and watched TV while I ate my sandwich. In less than two years, my wife had gone from a normal conservative housewife to a contented slave sitting topless in a semi-crowded bar wearing a micro miniskirt, her ten pussy lip piercings with the white beads in plain view and wearing a pair of 10" heel platform ballet boots. Proudly showing her pierced nipples, butt plug in her ass and a penis gag in her mouth and down her throat. And as my slave for the last five months had not resisted or questioned anything I told her to do.

"Let's go back to the cabin and take a nap so we can stay up late for the party up here tonight," I said.

Once we were back in our cabin, she immediately pulled her top off and headed to the bed. As we had laid down, she guided one of her nipples into my mouth and wrapped her arms around my head to cradle me to her tit. So we were cuddled close and drifted off to sleep for our nap. I woke to Slave wiggling around trying to get my hard cock out of my pants. I let go of her nipple and gave her a hard smack on her ass.

"Bad Slave you didn't have permission, you have your slave collar around your neck. Stand next to the couch till I have decided what to do with a bad slave," I told her.

She couldn't answer as she still had the gag in her mouth. So she did as instructed. I changed for dinner. Thinking of a proper punishment. She had already been standing for 15 minutes.

"Get dressed for dinner. Put on your thigh chains and tighten your clit chain. You are not allowed to cum till tomorrow," I told her sternly.

She pouted as she went to take her shower swaying her ass seductively as she strutted to the bathroom and did her hair and makeup. When she was finished, she put on the light pink evening dress. The darker shade of her nipples was visible thru the dress as were all the chains and her nipple rings. The outline of the waist chain and the thigh chains looked like panty line.

"Take the gag out, lay yourself across my lap and pull the dress up. Don't you dare come," I told her?

She pulled her dress up and laid down across my lap. I gave her 30 hard slaps on each of her nice round ass cheeks, and she counted them out loud, each time asking for another. She stood up still holding her dress high. Her clit chain was so taut her every motion would stimulate her sensitive little nub. I motioned for her to let the dress fall.

"Remember you are not allowed to cum till tomorrow after breakfast,"

I told her.

When she got dressed for dinner, she removed the bright pink collar, just as we had discussed. So we went to the dining room and met up with our dinner partners. During the dinner, we discussed out plans to go to the party in the topless bar later that evening. Jake was willing, but Marce was reluctant. Slave talked her into coming and just wear her bikini top and her mini skirt. We set 8 pm as the time to meet. After dinner, we returned to our cabin. As soon as we got back to our cabin, Slave seductively slid the dress off looking at me hopefully.

"Get the medium stretchers and one set of bands," I told her.

She went to the luggage and returned with the body jewelry. I removed the rings, put the bands and stretcher on and reinstalled the rings.

"Take the butt plug out and clean up back there," I told her.

She went and got cleaned up, then put her pink micro mini skirt on. She was still pouting when she returned. Oh, what the heck, I thought. It was her vacation too. I already made her suffer thru dinner with her clit being stimulated by the chain and had her stand for 15 minutes without letting her cum.

"Give me a good blow job and keep at it till I am hard again. Then take it in your pussy. You can cum twice. Then get me off in you mouth again," I told her.

She almost tore my pants off. She took my cock down her throat and was moving up and down so fast her head was almost a blur. I didn't try to hold back just let it happen. It only took her a little over a minute, and I was shooting cum in her throat. When I finished, she started holding just the head in her mouth and rubbing it with her tongue and studs. I never got soft.

"Ok, you can get on now," I said.

Again in a flash, she had impaled her pussy on my cock and was into her first orgasm. I hoped the walls had some sound proofing as she was a screaming, screeching like she was being killed, the shockwave of her orgasm traveling thru her body. Finally after what seemed like 20 minutes but was more like 90 seconds, she settled down.

"Please, can I loosen the clit chain. I could cum after each step I take," she begged breathlessly. "Please, please, please, I will stand still for 45 minutes," she begged and pleaded.

I reached up and unhooked the chain taking it completely off. She let out a big sigh of relief. Then started riding my cock slowly.

"Thank you, master, I should be finished with enough time to make my payment before we go to the bar," she said with relief in her voice.

She slowly worked up to her second orgasm. It was a very gentle one; she just shivered all over and clamped her cunt muscles tight for a few seconds. Then she got up with a dreamy look on her face and started sucking my cock. I was ready to cum, so I just let it go. She took it in her mouth and made a show of sensuously swallowing it, then licked me clean. She still had a dreamy look on her face. As she stood up straight staring me in the eye, I lay on the couch and just stared back. I watched the pain creep across her face as the time slowly passed. 15 minutes then 25 minutes. By 35minutes, she was shaking slightly and had sweat on her forehead.

"Ok that's good, I want you to have enough energy to have a good time at the party tonight," I told her.

"I will need to change and clean up. I smell of sex," she told me.

"Because this is your vacation too, you can have as much cock and cum as I can supply, and may orgasm as many times as you want," I informed her.

She squealed with delight as she went to get cleaned up and change. She put on a black micro mini skirt and see thru black blouse along with her black ballet boots. She had her leash hooked to her nose ring. Slave handed me the leash looking at me hopefully. It was evening I thought, so it shouldn't cause too much of stir. We then went up to the bar to meet our dinner companions.

When we got to the bar and found a table, Slave unbuttoned her blouse and removed it and hung it on the back of the chair. I laid the leash over her bare shoulder. I ordered our drinks and some snacks. About that time Jake and Marce came in and I called them over. Jake's eyes latched on Slave's chest. Slave noticed and gave her tits a sensuous little shake, then scooted back her chair and stood so he could see her skirt with the pussy beads hanging below the hem. As they sat down, Marce noticed she was the only women with her tits covered, so she removed her bikini top and blushed a bit. Jake and Marce questioned Slave about her collar and tattoos and her body jewelry. She gave them a quick but graphic summary ending with why she decided to be my slave. Jake just stared, and Marce blushed. Then the drinks arrived.

"I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable," Slave said to them.

Marce and Jake looked at each other and smiled.

"No, we're fine with it," Marce said.

"I submit willingly; I have a safeword and a signal. In 5 months, I have only come close to using it once. I love all my piercings, the way Master lets me dress, and I like to be on a leash to show I belong to Master. I don't own any panties or bras, and I take care of my master and make sure his cock isn't hard for long and like to have Master use all my holes regularly, and I have his cum for breakfast almost every day," Slave explained.

"You let him fuck you anally?" Marce asked.

"Yes, I love to feel his cum in my ass I usually keep his cum in my ass with a butt plug till I get permission to take it out," Slave told her.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking and dancing and watching music videos. About midnight we headed back for the cabin, but as we passed one of the lower decks we ran into the photographer lady and her assistant.

"Well, hello there!" she said. "When are you going to come and look at your photos? I think some of them came out pretty good."

"We've been meaning to," I told her, "but we were hoping we'd run into you when you're going around taking people's pictures on the ship."

"I'm not allowed to go on the clothing-optional areas," she said. "Too many people there would object to photos being taken there."

"I understand," I said, "but how about here?"

She did a double take, then broke out in a grin.

"How about I go down one flight of stairs and wait there and then you two come walking down towards me leading her on by her leash?" she asked.

"That's a great idea," I agreed and we waited while she went downstairs to get ready, and the assistant stayed behind us to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed. When she called out that she was ready, Slave and I started to walk slowly down the steps. When we turned the corner on the platform, we saw the photographer lady on her back on the steps with her camera ready to shoot some upskirt pictures of Slave. So we walked down, and as we were right next to her, Slave surprised us all by stepping sideways quickly, so she was straddling the photographer and then started squatting down like she was going to fuck herself with the camera lens. The photographer kept snapping pictures of Slave's gaping cunt while Slave did some amazing grinding motions just over her.