It Started with the Shoes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried she'd lose her balance, standing that way in her extreme ballet boots so I stood still so that she could lean on me. Then we heard some others approaching so we continued down while the photographer scrambled to her feet behind us.

"Let's do this again sometime," she called after us. I raised my hand in a thumbs-up to her before we turned into the passage towards our cabin. As I opened the door and let Slave in, I noticed her stumbling slightly and realized that walk and grind on the stairs must have absolutely killed her feet. We had been using the elevators most of the time since we'd been told off about it but also because they would be easier on her feet, but I'd forgotten that because it was so hot to watch her.

"How are your feet?" I asked, but Slave just shook her head.

"Please master face fuck me real hard, you know how showing off turns me on," she said.

She got down on her knees, undid my pants, put her back against a wall and opened wide. I pushed my cock into her mouth and down her throat, she wrapped her arms around my legs and held me against her for almost 2 minutes her throat muscles massaging me as she swallowed. When she relaxed her hold, I started slamming in and out fast and hard. She was making "gac gac" sounds as she caught her breath between strokes. When I started to cum, I trapped her head between me and the wall and shot my cum down her throat.When she felt my cock jerk, and the cum hit the back of her throat, she orgasmed and collapsed on the floor letting my cock slip out of her mouth; she then took a deep breath.

"Thank you, Master, I love it when you treat me rough," Slave said breathlessly.

She went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came into the bedroom, she had put the clit chain back on and was carrying the large ballgag, rope, wrist and ankle restraints. The ball gag was so big it stretched her jaw wide open.

"Master please put the ball gag in and strap it tight. Hook my wrists together behind my shoulders and tie them to the ball gag harness. Hook my ankles together and tie my legs together at my knees. Tie the rope to my ankles and loop it thru my wrists and pull it till it pulls my head up a little. I want to stay bound all night," Slave told me.

So I took the ball gag and forced it into her mouth and strapped it tight. Got her hands together behind her shoulder blades, hooked her wrists together and tied them to her ball gag harness. She got on the bed and lay down on her side and bent her legs at the knees. I then tied the rope from her ankle restraints to her wrists and pulled some tension on it, then tied it off. She was hogtied in a very uncomfortable position.

"I don't think you should stay like that all night. I will cut you loose in 3 hours," I told her.

She shook her head no. I looked it over again; none of it was tight enough to cut off circulation. So I would set the alarm and check on it later. I crawled into bed, sucked a nipple into my mouth, hooked the stretcher behind my teeth and started sucking. I reached down and put three fingers into her wide open pussy and put the palm of my hand against her clit. She started to orgasm as soon as my hand touched her pierced and banded clit, making unrecognizable noises, vibrating and shaking violently. When she finished, I removed my hand, got comfortable and went to sleep happily sucking on the stretched nipple.

I woke before the alarm went off. Slave was snoring lightly. Everything seemed ok, so I went back to sleep. Slave woke me around 8 am having another orgasm from the pain of being in the hog tie and the stimulation of have me sucking on her stretched nipple. I cut her loose and unhooked her wrist and ankle restraints and took the ball gag out. As soon as I had removed the ball gag, she took my morning wood in her mouth and was giving me a noisy blowjob. Fresh from a night's sleep, sucking on her tit with the knowledge of how Slave spent the night, she had me pumping cum down her throat quickly.

We spent the rest of the day quietly and had lunch at the topless bar. Dinner in the dining room. Resting up from the intense day yesterday.

First port of call was the third day out. We wandered the city shopping; Slave dressed almost respectably. She had wanted to be leashed, but I didn't think it was a good idea.

"Save it for late evening when we go to the topless bar," I told her.

We met Jake and Marce for dinner on the ship and for after dinner drinks in the topless bar. Slave had taken her leash out of her purse and clipped it to her nose ring when we got to the bar. Marce walked out of the elevator and took her top off as she sat down at the table. Slave told Marce she was proud of her for going topless; Jake was all smiles with his wife's daring. We talked a short while, then agreed that it had been a long day. Slave had been giving me pleading looks licking her lips sensually. Marce was making eyes at Jake too. So we headed back to our cabins. I noticed that the towel Slave had been sitting on had a big wet spot on it. As soon as the cabin door closed, Slave slipped her clothes off, made short work of stripping my clothes off and leading me to bed by my hard cock, pushing me down. She gave my cock a few sloppy strokes down her throat then impaled her unlubed ass to the hilt in one stroke. She screamed her pain/pleasure and only moved up and down twice before I shot my cum into her bowels. She came as soon as she felt me start to climax, but recovered quickly and pulled off and pushed the buttplug into her ass. Strutted into the bathroom and returned with a soapy washcloth and towel, cleaned my cock and tossing the towel on the floor.

"May I suck your cock all night Master," she said lustily.

Not even waiting for an answer she devoured my cock. I was exhausted and just drifted off to sleep with her nursing gently on my soft cock.

The second port of call was on the fifth day. It was a nice small island with beautiful beaches where no clothing was required. Slave was excited. Luckily it was a cloudy but warm day so no sunburn.We spent the day nude and had lunch at a beachfront shop. Slave had been unable to convince Marce to go along.

Then a few days on the ship as we steamed to the last port. We ran into the photographer a few times, but there were always too many other passengers around, so all we were able to get were some nip-slip pictures with innocent bystanders in the background not able to see Slave playing with her tits. One night Slave had me bind her up again for the night. She was taking full advantage of being able to have as many orgasms as she wanted.

On the 7th day, the ship stopped at last port of call. It was a duty-free port, so shopping was the order of the day. Slave dressed in all pink showing a lot of tit meat including her tattoos. We had arranged to meet our dinner companions for the shopping trip. Marce showed up in a miniskirt, heels, and low cut thin stretchy braless top. I thought to myself that Slave was rubbing off on her.

We went ashore after breakfast and strolled thru the crowded shops, talking and enjoying each others company. We stopped at an outdoor café for lunch and compared purchases. Jake and Marce were amazed Slave walked the whole time in the ballet boots. Slave bought some more jewelry for her pussy rings and a new top. After we had eaten lunch, we were in a clothing store when I heard Slave scream in happiness. I went to see what it was about,

"This is Jen, my old friend from high school," Slave said as she introduced her friend to me.

Jen was cute, 5' 1" maybe 125 lb dirty blond hair. 34 D tits that appeared to be firm with just a hint of nipple bump showing. She had a pair of very high heels on and a tight mini skirt.

Slave and her friend walked outside to chat. I walked around some, found a shirt to buy and was standing talking to Jake when Slave came back in looking for me.

"Master, my friend, would like to visit us when we get back from our trip," Slave said.

"Yes, a few days then. If you want her to stay longer you will have to explain your slavery," I told her.

"Master, I had to explain already. How could she not notice my collar and tattoos?" Slave answered.

"It's ok with me then," I answered.

Slave came back a few minutes later and continued shopping but didn't find anything she liked. We all made our way back to the ship in time for dinner. Slave dressed in the black evening gown; very low cut it just covered her tit tattoos and was skin tight, so she was very hot looking without showing too much skin. We skipped the bar that night, as we were tired from walking all day. And Slave was horny from her chains stimulating her constantly.

"Master, please face fuck me," she begged breathlessly as she had backed up against the wall so that I could slam into her mouth. She was already rubbing her clit as I started fucking her throat as hard as I could. When I started to cum, she let all the pent up stimulation come out in one orgasm that seemed to last a long time. She went completely limp; her eyes rolled up, and she passed out. I picked her up and carried her to bed, undressed her and crawled into bed with her, grabbing hold of my favorite sleep aid, her nipple, and covered us up and went to sleep.

She woke my early in the morning, begging me to let go of her nipple so she could go to the bathroom.

"God, not being able to cum all day made me explode. I passed out didn't I," Slave asked?

"Yes, you had a very intense orgasm and passed out," I told her.

She crawled onto the bed and started giving me a blowjob, all sloppy and noisy and fondling my balls till she got a load of cum.

"Thanks, master, I am going to take a shower and enema. When I finish, I want you to fuck my ass and fill it with your cum if you would be so good to your slave. I want to show Marce my butt plug holding your cum in," Slave said in a very slutty voice.

"Ok, I will be waiting," I answered her.

So I went to the bedroom and waited. By the time she had finished and came into the bedroom, I was hard. Slave bent over, lubed her asshole and then lubed my cock. Then she crawled onto the bed to be taken doggy style.

"Fuck your nasty willing slave in her tight slutty ass," Slave said in a needy voice.

I got behind her, lined up and pushed all the way in one motion.

"Ohh goddddd does that feel sooo goodddd, fuck your slave bitch, fuck the bitch fuck, the bitch," Slave chanted over and over breathlessly.

"Spank the bitch hard," She begged.

So I pounded away hard and fast, slapping her ass a few times.

"Oh god, I'm going to cummmmmmm," Slave screamed as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. She clamped her muscles tight and put me over the edge. I pumped at least six streams of cum into her bowels.

"Oh god, I love to feel your cum pumping into my ass. Quick, put the plug in," Slave said in a satisfied voice.

I pulled out and pushed the plug in. She jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom, came back carrying a soapy wash towel and a dry towel. Slave washed my cock and dried it. Then she tossed the towels on the floor and impaled her pussy on my cock and started humping away.

"When you get close to cumming tell me. I want to take it in my mouth please," Slave begged.

I just lay back and let her hump my cock; she was at for about 5 minutes before she started to build to orgasm. I had just cum twice, so I wasn't even close. She started moaning the shuddering as she orgasmed, then collapsed on top of me.

"I don't think I can cum again so soon; maybe you shouldn't either if you want to have enough energy to swim," I suggested to Slave.

I rolled her off me and took off the clit chain.

"Leave that off before you fuck us both to death," I ordered.

She pouted but didn't object. We put enough clothes on to get up to the top deck to meet Jake and Marce by the pool. Slave stripped and dove straight into the pool and swam three laps, then crawled out grabbed the plastic heels and walked over to where we were lounging. Marce was topless but still couldn't bring herself to take her bottoms off. Slave whispered something into her ear and turned around so Marce could see the jeweled end of the butt plug. Marce blushed ten shades of red.

"I got one load of cum in my tummy and one in my ass," Slave said just loud enough for Marce and Jake to hear. Marce and Jake stared at Slave with their mouths gaping open. After that we all sat and chatted until we went and had lunch. Then we spent the afternoon playing cards and relaxing in the bar. Slave nude, showing off all her body decorations. We would be back in port the next day, so this dinner would be the last one on the cruise.

Slave was planning full slave mode for it. Her 1" nipple stretchers, low cut semi-sheer pink, cropped top and a mini skirt that just covered her beads but let the tattoo on her butt cheek show, her leash, and finally her 10" heeled ballet boots. Slave pulled it off; a lot of heads turned but no challenge. We had a nice dinner with Jake and Marce, chatting about the trip and getting back home. We exchanged phone #s and addresses and discussed maybe visiting when time allowed, then said our goodbyes and on the way back to our cabin we stopped by the photographer's shop. We were lucky to find her working, but she happily paused to talk with us.

"We had hoped to see you at the dinner," I said, but she shook her head.

"I wouldn't have time to prepare any more photos before the passengers leave," she explained, and I realized it made sense. But she showed us all the pictures she had taken of Slave, and they were all amazing. She had made printouts of some of the best, but there were many more that I wanted, so I ended up also buying a memory card with all of them on. With this new treasure, we were ready to call it a day.

Once back in our cabin Slave was again ready for some sex. She shed her clothes, removed my pants, deep throated my cock till I had cum and then kept up her ministrations till she had me hard again. Slave impaled her dripping wide open cunt on my dick and went for a ride, slowly moving up and down having what seemed constant like mini orgasms with a dreamy look on her face. After about 15 minutes she sat still, and squeezed my cock hard with her muscles and then slowly pulled off, holding on tight to my cock. Then she scooted down, taking my cock into her velvety mouth and sucked hard, rubbing with her tongue till I shot my cum into her throat. She swallowed and licked my cock clean.

Slave then went to get ready for bed, which for her meant some bondage. She had brought the big ball gag and wrist restraints, so I put her wrists behind her back between her shoulder blades, tied to the ball gag harness, hooked her ankles together and tied them as well to the ball gag harness with enough tension to pull her legs and head up. When I finished, she was making a purring sound. I removed the nipple stretchers and put the rings back on. Then I sucked a nipple into my mouth and went to sleep with her still purring.

We got up bright and early to clean up and pack.

"Master, as soon as I clean out my ass, would you please fuck it hard and fill it up for the trip home?" Slave begged. Then she went to take care of her routines.

When she returned, she was carrying the lube and one of my belts.

"Don't use as much as normal; I want to really feel the friction. After you cum and put the plug in, if you would please whip my ass with your belt, your slave would be most grateful," Slave told me in a pleading voice.

Even though she was the slave, she asked for rougher treatment than I thought to give her. Sometimes I wondered who was in charge.

So I just lubed her ass with a small squirt and one finger, then lubed my cock and started to push in. I had to work it in slowly. Slave was grunting with pain/pleasure. Once I was all the way in and started to work slowly in and out, there was a lot of friction.

"Fuck my ass hard I want to feel the burn all day. Rape my nasty slut ass hard," Slave demanded. "Harder pleaseeee harder!"

So I started to slam into her real hard, and she started to orgasm.

"Oh goddddddd yessssssssssss," she screamed as I pumped my cum into her tight ass.

When I was finished, and as I softened and slipped out, I slammed the butt plug into her ass hard. Slave went and got a soapy towel and a dry one and cleaned my cock up. Then she bent at the waist presenting her ass.

"Please use the belt on my slutty ass," Slave said wiggling her well-fucked plugged ass.

"You know we will be sitting all day in the airplane?" I asked.

"Yes, Please give me ten stripes with the belt," Slave begged.

She laid down on the bed on her stomach. I gave her a good swat with the belt.

"Please hit me harder than that." Slave said.

This time, I put a little more muscle into it, crack. She jerked.

"One; nine more please," Slave said in a quivering voice.

She counted them out and thanked me for each one. Her ass was glowing red hot. When the last slap of the belt landed, she went into a screaming shuddering orgasm. Slave would be very uncomfortable sitting all day. She put on a mid thigh black mini skirt a modestly cut top and her black ballet boots for the trip home.

We then quickly packed, I grabbed some breakfast and then we got on the shuttle to the airport. She walked right thru the scanner. It beeped, but they waved her thru. I think she was disappointed that she didn't get to make a scene. So she repeated the accidental purse dropping, causing some, oh my god comments from the people nearby. She attracted some comments on her footwear and some stares at her nipples tenting her top as we went to get our luggage. The flight and cab ride home was uneventful.

It was good to be home. On the airplane, Slave had told me her friend Jen's ship was to get into port tomorrow and that she would be coming to visit us directly. That Jen had been divorced for two years and was moving back into our area to start over. With the time zone difference, it was just past 6 pm.

"Well, if she is going to be here tomorrow we will need to get some supplies. We will grab some dinner and then stock up for the company," I told Slave.

So we stopped at the corner restaurant, grabbed a quick bite to eat and then we did some shopping for needed staples. By the time we had made it home and put it all away, we were exhausted and headed to bed.

"No bondage tonight, just sucking your nipples and you can give me a wake-up blowjob in the morning," I told her.

Next: Jen comes for a visit