It Starts As An Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I know I'm going to hell just for asking this but...

Details?

What happened?
[/QUOTE]

I second that request! :D

------------
09-19-2010, 3:34 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

I went down to the bar again to see him. It was more crowded today than yesterday. I didn't see Steven at first, but I sat down and another guy took my order. Steven appeared from somewhere a little later and he came over and started flirting with me again. I knew I had to tell him why I was there, but there were other people at the bar and it didn't seem right to have a conversation like that without any privacy, so I asked if we could go for a walk along the beach.

I could tell he didn't like to leave his bar, but he said "okay", anyway.

We left the bar and started talking... I let him small talk me. damn i wish i hadn't done that! He complimented my looks, said my bikini was sexy. I really liked that. We got close and I put my arm around his back. I wanted to make him feel more comfortable with me. I kept telling myself I had to tell him about us, and I just didn't want things to get weird when I did...AND YES, i KNOW THAT i'VE MADE THINGS WEIRD ANYWAY, SO JUST DROP IT WITH YOUR CRAPPY JOKES, SMARTASSES!

Anyways, he put his arm around my waist, too and we kept walking. After a while his hand was down on my ass! and I realized then that MY hand was all the way down on his hip! That's when I knew that I was leading him on and doing everything wrong and I had to come clean before things got any worse. So I stopped him right there and I said to him, "There's something I really need to tell you."

I looked him in the eye and god... he is such a handsome guy. I was pretty aroused by then and I've been attracted to him since i first saw him, even though I never admitted it.

My brain went all crazy and I imagined actually going all the way with him.
And it was like there was this loud voice in my head, saying that, "if I told him the truth now, the chance to screw him would be gone forever." I only had a moment to think about it. not enough time to calm down and be smart. He was looking at me, waiting and I had to make a choice. So instead of telling him, "you're my brother," I told him, "I have a motel room near here."

He smiled and from then I tried to play it as cool as possible. We walked down the promenade to my motel, which wasn't far. He had his hand on my ass the entire way. We were alone in the elevator and, we started making out. Really heavy kissing and squeezing. By the time we reached my floor, his hand was practically inside my bra cup. I was getting wet and I was really frightened that my bikini bottom might've gotten damp and that somebody in the corridors might notice it.

Finally we got to the room and once we were inside, I just let loose and threw myself on him. I was just so outtamymind crazy horny that there was no way i was gonna put the brakes on by that point. Things went so fast there, but he took off my bikini and put his hand beneath my ass and started fingering my cunt from behind. On top of everything else, he has magic fingers, my gorgeous brother.

I helped him get undressed, then he carried me over to the bed and, well... we fucked.

fucked like animals.

i know it was really, really wrong. but even while i'm writing about it now, i'm rubbing my cunt and my heart is racing! jesus, wtf is wrong with me? :(

------------
09-19-2010, 3:40 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

…Wow!

Just wow!

I've got to be honest, NS, I have no idea what to say to that.

edit: So, I take it that you didn't tell him afterwards? What happened after you... finished? (for lack of better phrasing)
Entry Last Edited: 09-19-2010, 3:42PM

------------
09-19-2010, 4:01 PM
Caliente_diosa
Really Really Experienced

not that it makes a huge difference on the icky scale, but please say you at least used a condom?

------------
09-19-2010, 4:03 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

[QUOTE=LadyAmbrosia;8152435]
So, I take it that you didn't tell him afterwards? What happened after you... finished? (for lack of better phrasing)
[/QUOTE]
Sad 2 say, that wasn't the end of it.

The sex was amazing. He pumped my pussy for ages with that hard cock of his. And his hands gave all my favorite places a lot of firm attention. And he's a passionate kisser. I came so hard that I must've passed out.

When I woke up, I heard the shower running. He was having a shower so I got up and went into the bathroom. I guess I figured, "in for a penny, in for a pound," so I got in the shower with him.

When he saw me, he made some lame "sleeping beauty" joke about me passing out before. That's just the kind of cheesy line I love, especially after a great time in bed.

We held each other and kissed a few times. He played with my tits for a while and told me they were wonderful (I have a lovely natural set of 36-Ds that I've always enjoyed). I asked if he would like to fuck them and he joked that, "he thought I'd never ask." I could feel him against my crotch and he was already hard again.

So I got down on my knees, grabbed my boobs and pushed them together around his cock. I left him get off purely from my tits for a while before I put my mouth around his cockhead. My ex used to give extensive directions when I first started giving him oral, so I think I've picked up a lot of the tricks that make the boys happy.

I'm surprised just how much I got into it… it was a lot of fun having his cock rubbing between my boobs. I made sure to press them against his balls a few times, to make it really fun for him. I got him to cum, and I felt his hot load squirting in to my mouth like that water jet the dentist uses. I've never been able to swallow, so I spit it out and rubbed it all over my boobs and nips.

Then I got up and we kissed a few times and he kept thanking me between kisses. Then we just quietly held each other while he rested a while against the wall. That's probably the only moment of this whole fucking mess when what we were doing didn't seem even the slightest bit wrong... it just felt nice.

He heard his phone ringing outside. He said it was his friend calling, the one he'd left running the bar. Don't know if he was just guessing or if the friend had a special ringtone.

He tried to leave. I asked him what his hurry was. He said his friend must've been wondering where he'd gone and that he should go back to the bar. But I didn't want it to be over, cause I guess I knew we'd never do anything like this again. So I came on to him with my best pouty expression and asked him to stay a while longer and fuck me again. He reminded me that he'd just blown his load, but I told him that I didn't mind waiting.

I spent the next few minutes kissing him, dry-humping his thigh, playing with his cock, rubbing my tits against him, etc. I think I made myself even hornier with that stuff than I made him! :rolleyes: Then one minute he was flaccid and the next he was stiff.

He made me get in front of him and bend over so that my hands were on the shower glass for balance and fucked me from behind. He squeezed my tits and petted my crotch really firmly while that big cock was moving around deep inside my cunt. He just kept giving it to me and all I could do was stand there and take it.

Needless to say, we both got what we wanted out of it.

Fucking incredible orgasm. Maybe best I've ever had. Standing there with the warm water spraying all over the right side of my face, going wild and giddy all over. And Steve holding my hips against his body like a vice and moaning into my left ear.

sigh...

We kissed a little more afterwards. Then he cleaned his cock with the soap and cleaned my pussy too, the rascal. (I was still coming down, so getting my snatch rubbed made me go all dreamy for another moment.) He kissed me one last time... more of a peck, really... said good-bye and left. I stayed in the shower to rest a bit and wash myself properly.

I felt great for a while, but by the time I finished drying myself, I was totally freaking out! That's when I logged on to the forums here for help.

God this is such a mess! I came down here to connect with the brother I never knew. Not to play out some pervy sex fantasy.

What do I do? Do I still tell him? And if so, how can I tell him that I'm his sister after the things I did to him this afternoon... HIS FUCKING BABY SISSTER! How the fuck can I word that conversation?

I must sound like a sick whore to anyone who reads this and I suppose I am.
But you have no idea how tight the knot in my stomach is right now. I just want to make this right. I'm a big girl, I'll take whatever medicine I deserve for this. But I have no idea what I should do next???

Ireally need you advice on this.

------------
09-19-2010, 4:04 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

[QUOTE=Caliente_diosa;7035175]
not that it makes a huge difference on the icky scale, but please say you at least used a condom?
[/QUOTE]

The first time we did. But Steven only had one condom in his wallet so we did it bareback in the shower.

------------
09-19-2010, 4:09 PM
ignacio1986
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;7411561]
The first time we did. But Steven only had one condom in his wallet so we did it bareback in the shower.
[/QUOTE]

Honey, you are every kind of freaky! :D

So in nine months you could be squeezing out a little 11-fingered, buck-toothed incest baby?

------------
09-19-2010, 4:11 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

SHIT! I hadn't even thought about that! oh jesus please no! don't let me get pregnant from him. i couldn't handle that.

edit: No wait, it's okay. Wrong time of the month. I just had my period on wednesday, so I'm safe. Shit ignacio, you nearly gave me a heart attack!
Entry Last Edited: 09-19-2010, 4:12PM

------------
09-19-2010, 4:12 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

First of all, NS, try to calm down. Take some long deep breaths. Yes, this is certainly a... complicated situation, but you'll get through it. I'll stay here with you for as long as I can.

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;7596804]
What do I do? Do I still tell him? And if so, how can I tell him that I'm his sister after the things I did to him this afternoon...
[/QUOTE]

Uh, no! Somehow, I think the moment for honesty has passed.

NS, I think I have to agree with one of the earlier posters who said you should stay away from him. At least for the time being. You really need to come to terms with what you've done and calm down before you even think of having another face-to-face with him. You need to make sure that you can keep things from getting out of hand again the next time you meet and right now, you just sound too emotional to do that.

Long term, I really don't feel comfortable giving you any advice about further contact with him. I'm here for you, but frankly, this situation isway out of my comfort zone. I don't want to tell you the wrong thing.

Is there anyone you trust who you can have a frank talk with about this?

------------
09-19-2010, 4:22 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

Oh god no, Ambrosia! I can't tell anyone I know about this! They'd think I'm some kind of sick freak!

That's why you guys are the only ones I can talk to about this, because you know what's been going on with me and my brother, but you don't know me in real life.

plz, Ambrosia, I need to know what you think I should do?

------------
09-19-2010, 4:29 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

Honestly, I think you should never see him again. If you told him who you were now, it would probably really mess him up, and I think his reaction would really, really upset you... It'd just be a total disaster. And you'll never be able to have a normal brother-sister relationship now, anyway.

Spare everybody the heartache, NS. Just walk away and don't look back.

I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh, but it's what I think. Just remember, I'm still here for you if you want to talk.

------------
09-19-2010, 4:35 PM
TrishusDelicious
Sugar, Spice, Naughty and Nice

I just caught up.

NaughtySiren, ultimately you have to figure out for yourself whether or not to tell Steven that you're his sister. You have to do the right thing and only you know what that is. If it doesn't seem clear now, that's because a lot has just happened and you haven't had time to process it yet.

I agree with LadyAmbrosia's advice to stay completely away from him for a while, though.

Catch your plane, go home and give it some time. Once you've come to terms with what happened today, have a good think about the situation and what you think you should do. Take as much time as you need to be sure you've come to the right decision, whether it's a few days, a few weeks or even a few years.

Then, if you decide that something needs to be done, come up with a clear plan and follow through.

Good luck, and please take care. :)

------------
09-19-2010, 5:00 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

Thx, Trish & Ambrosia. You're absolute right -- I have to stay away from him for now. I admit that I've been wrestling with the idea of going back to his bar and giving him one last BJ for the road. But no! I'm just gonna stay here in the motel until it's time to go. It's not that long a wait, anyway. Actually, I might leave as soon as I finish this post, and just wait it out at the airport.

Guess I have some serious thinking to do now. God, I'm so stupid! If only I'd told him when we first met, none of this would've ever happened.

------------
09-19-2010, 9:13 PM
ignacio1986
Literotica Guru

best literotica forum thread EVER!

------------
09-19-2010, 9:54 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=ignacio1986;7741561]
best literotica forum thread EVER!
[/QUOTE]

Grow up!

------------
09-20-2010, 12:46 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

Taking my lunchbreak off just to clear my head a bit.

First of all, Ididn't go back and see Steven again.*Three cheers for my self-control* :cathappy:

I spent all last night thinking about what happened -- not entirely in a bad light, either. When I went to bed, I masturbated while I remembered what it felt like having my brother's big cock inside my snatch. Let me tell you, I had never masturbated to a screaming orgasm before in my life, but I woke the neighbors last night! :devil:

The fact is that what I had with my brother yesterday was the best sex of my life! It was more impulsive, more passionate, more exciting than anything else. And you know what? I don't think I regret doing it anymore.

We're both consenting adults. I'm single, and Steven told me he is too. So we weren't hurting anybody. So why should I feel ashamed just because other people have issues about brothers and sisters sleeping together?

When I went down to Florida, I was expecting to begin a normal brother/sister relationship. But I realize now that I really had no idea what I was expecting, because I don't know what a normal bro/sis relationship is. Most of you out there who have a brother or sister met them when you were just a kid or a baby. You probably spent a lot of time together, playing and learning and sex didn't enter in to it because your hormones hadn't kicked in yet. By the time you did start thinking about sex, your bro/sis was an established part of your everyday life, not part of that new concept of sex you were exploring.

But me and Steven never had that. I didn't even know he existed until last month! And the first time I laid eyes on him, what I saw was a handsome, sexy stranger and I was aroused. And the more time I spent with him, the more I liked him. We really enjoyed each other's company and it led to sex. I really enjoyed it and I'm sure Steven did, too. This might be a bit premature, but... I think I might love him. Isn't that ideally what a sister should be able to say about her brother?

Trish, your advice makes a lot of sense and I'm gonna follow it. I won't do anything until I've thought long and hard about it and I'm certain about what I want to do.

I've been thinking about this all morning and I think I might go back to Florida sometime for another "visit". But I haven't made my mind up yet.

The earliest I could get away is the weekend after next, which will give me a lot of time to figure out if this is what I really want. But if I'm still not completely sure I want to sleep with him again by then, I simply won't go. Though, just to be on the safe side, I'm gonna go back on the pill this week. ;)

I know a lot of people who read this will try to tell me that what we did was wrong and that we should never do it again. But this is between me and my brother. I like him and I know he likes me. We fucked yesterday and gave each other a couple of amazing orgasms. And we might fuck again in the future and we'll probably enjoy it just as much. So if anybody has a problem with it, they can kiss my sexy little ass. :p

Before I sign off, I just wanted to thank my friends here on the forum who spent yesterday afternoon holding my hand via cyberspace when I was losing it yesterday. I realize that I must've severely fucked up your weekend plans... sorry about that :o. I also realize that it must seem like I just ignored a lot of your great, smart advice. But in the end, I have to do what feels right in my heart.

I just want you to know that I really appreciate you being there for me when I needed you. You're great people. Honestly.

Love you all.

- Avery Naughty Siren. ;)


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> Story Ideas
Hot MILF Stepmom


09-29-2010, 9:13 AM
RegFootFish
Literotica Guru

Could somebody write me a story about a young guy (like a highschool senior or a college freshman) getting laid by his sexy middle-aged stepmom?

I was thinking that the guy could come home from school one day really pissed off. Like maybe he fumbled in the big game, or his girlfriend broke up with him -- doesn't really matter so long as he feels really bad. The stepmom notices how frustrated he is and goes over to make him feel better. She sits beside him and hugs him, letting him rest his head on her breast. She kisses him on the forehead. Then she realizes that he's nuzzling her breast and trying (and failing) to be subtle. She likes the attention because her husband doesn't take care of her anymore, so she lifts the stepson's hand on to her other boob and tells him he can fondle them if he likes.

After the stepson plays with her boobs for a while she sees his cock sticking up and asks if he wants to go to the bedroom. The stepson says "yes" because he's been lusting after the stepmom all through puberty. So they go to the mom and dad's bedroom and get undressed. The stepson wants to screw his stepmom missionary-style, but the stepmom says she'll only let him screw her if she's on top -- because she's still his stepmom and she's supposed to be in charge. The stepson agrees and she lets him suck on her big tits while she rides his cock.

The stepmom should be a very beautiful woman in her early-40s, with long, straight, dark brown hair. I'd appreciate it if you mentioned her having sexy eyes. She should have really big natural tits -- like DD cups. She should also have a nice round ass. She should be in great shape for her age. At the start of the story, she should be wearing an expensive suit with a short skirt that shows off her thighs. But make her look classy, like the chick in "The Good Wife". Then, when she strips later, in the bedroom, she's wearing very feminine, white lacy underwear. Also, give her a bit of bush. Not a lot, and not too curly, but just a medium patch of hair on her cunt.