It Starts As An Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------
09-29-2010, 4:43 PM
mythtrav16
Really Really Experienced

Hey, Fish! Nice idea. Certainly gave me a boner. :nana: Hope you can find an author. Let me know if you do, I'd like to read the finished product, too.

We don't normally see you straying from the general board. If you've got more story ideas as hot as this, you should definitely visit this section more often. :)

------------
09-29-2010, 7:56 PM
RegFootFish
Literotica Guru

Thanks, Myth. I'll let you know.

You're right, I don't normally ask authors to write custom stories. This was an old fantasy of mine and to tell the truth, I thought I'd outgrown it. But some stuff happened to me recently that got me thinking about this scenario a lot and now I'd really like to read it in a story.

The stepmom I described before is based on a stepmom I had for a few years when I was a kid. She had a lovely face, a voluptuous chest and she was really nice to me. I think she was my first ever crush. Then a couple years after my dad married her, he skipped the country with his mistress. I went back to my real Mom's house and never saw my stepmom again. But sometimes when I was grown up, I'd think of her at night and jack off. I have images in my head of seeing her in her underwear, but I can't tell now if they're actual memories or just fantasies... it's been so long since I lived with her.

------------
09-29-2010, 8:30 PM
mythtrav16
Really Really Experienced

Oh, I see... the story's basically what could've happened had your dad stuck it out with your stepmom and the three of you had kept living together?

Sounds like a lot of time's passed, though. How come it's on your mind now? (If you don't mind me asking.)

------------
09-29-2010, 11:03 PM
RegFootFish
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=mythtrav16;8008569]
Oh, I see... the story's basically what could've happened had your dad stuck it out with your stepmom and the three of you had kept living together?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess. But it's all just flight of fancy, right?

[QUOTE=mythtrav16;8008569]
Sounds like a lot of time's passed, though. How come it's on your mind now? (If you don't mind me asking.)
[/QUOTE]

That's okay, Myth.

The weekend before last, I got lucky with this babe who I swear was the spitting image of my stepmom; except with blonde hair and maybe ten years younger than the way I remember her. But almost the exact same sweet face and in-fucking-credible tatas!

She was all over me, too! Not to brag, but I usually do pretty well for myself. But this girl wasreally aching to get me in her bed. First day she comes into my bar and flirts with me a while. Next day, she lures me back to her motel room and sleeps with me! She rocked my fucking world.

I got up to take a shower afterward, but before I was finished she comes in to the shower and gives me the mother of all tittyfucks! Then she wouldn't let me leave until I went another round with her pussy. I thought I was spent for the day, but she wouldn't take "I can't" for an answer! She kept teasing me with her gorgeous body until I was back in business and we fucked again. One hell of an afternoon!

Now I can't get her out of my head. I've been thinking about her a lot and I guess her resemblance to my stepmom bought back those old fantasies.

------------
09-29-2010, 11:26 PM
mythtrav16
Really Really Experienced

[QUOTE=RegFootFish;8008717]
One hell of an afternoon!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it certainly sounds like it! :D

[QUOTE=RegFootFish;8008717]
Now I can't get her out of my head. I've been thinking about her a lot...
[/QUOTE]

I can see why! She definitely sounds like a girl who makes a lasting impression.

I sure hope you didn't leave without getting her phone number? ;)

------------
09-30-2010, 9:21 AM
RegFootFish
Literotica Guru

There wasn't much point. She just came down from out of state for a weekend at the beach. I asked her out to dinner before I left, but she said she had to catch a plane in a few hours.

But we see a lot of repeat business down here. Maybe she'll come back for another vacation sometime.

If I ever see her again, there's no way I'm gonna pass up the opportunity for an encore. I'll take her back to my place, put on some Barry White, pour a couple glasses of scotch and get busy with her all night long.

------------
09-30-2010, 5:38 PM
mythtrav16
Really Really Experienced

Forget the horny stepmom. This horny minx who lured you back to her motel room sounds like the basis for a really erotic story!

------------
09-30-2010, 10:55 PM
RegFootFish
Literotica Guru

Yeah, you're right, Myth. I'd really get off reading a story about me and my wild bikini girl.

Could you write it for me?

I've read some of your stuff and it's pretty good. I remember reading the one you did about the magic woman who came out of the jewel and enjoying it.

I can give you the specific details of what happened, if you're interested.

------------
09-30-2010, 11:49 PM
mythtrav16
Really Really Experienced

Got a couple projects lined up ATM, but I do like the idea.

If there's no urgency, leave it with me and I might do something with it... :)


The End