It Starts With Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina needed no prompting, but Karen still did not remove her hand from the back of Gina’s head. Karen pulled the right side of her top down as well, and now both of her nipples were exposed. The tight brown circles were stretching forward, and Gina moved now to the right one. Karen held Gina’s head firmly against her right breast. Karen’s eyes flickered to Mark, who was watching intently. Karen looked down at his crotch, and indeed, could see a bulge.

Karen released Gina’s head, and Gina, unsure, looked up at Karen.

Karen smiled down at her, and used her other hand to gently bring Gina up, until they were level with each other. Karen reached down and got another spoonful of ice cream, now almost entirely melted. This time, Karen put the ice cream in her own mouth, but left it on her tongue. Karen cupped Gina’s face and brought it close to her own.

Gina leaned forward and their lips brushed. Karen, with a mouthful of ice cream, sucked gently on Gina’s lower lip. Gina extended her tongue to dab at the ice cream and they kissed urgently. The ice cream was soon swallowed, but their tongues continued to dance together. Karen reluctantly and softly, pushed Gina away. Karen moved back to her spot on the couch.

“Yeah, general credits are best.” She said looking at Gina.

Gina’s face was flushed and she was alternating staring at Karen’s face and Karen’s exposed breasts.

Karen made no move to cover herself up, and she knew her small brown nipples were hard as rocks.

She glanced at Mark, who was just staring at her with lust in his eyes.

“I’m bared right now…” Karen said looking pointedly at them both.

Neither moved, and Karen grunted in frustration. These two would have to be taken by the hand.

Karen stood up. She told Gina to do the same. After Gina was standing, Karen moved close to her.

Karen let her hands rest on Gina’s hips. She took the bottom of Gina’s sweater and started pulling it up. Gina helped, and the sweater was tossed in a corner. Gina stood in a tight white t-shirt, and sweat pants. Karen moved her hand to Gina’s neck. She traced the tender neck muscles with her fingernail lightly, and traced the blonde woman’s collarbone as well. She moved her nail gently down Gina’s breast. Her finger grazed Gina’s already hard nipple through the t-shirt. Gina let out a small gasp and looked longingly at Karen. Gina moved her hand up to cup one of Karen’s exposed breasts, but Karen stopped the hand, and moved it gently back to Gina’s side.

“Not yet…” Karen said.

Gina was looking flustered. Karen sank down to her knees in front of the woman. Whenever Gina made to move, Karen gently forced her to stay in place. Karen grabbed the elastic waistband of the sweat pants and pulled them down. Gina was wearing a pair of white cotton panties. Her legs were incredibly smooth, and Karen ran a hand along the back of Gina’s leg appreciatively. After a few minutes of Karen’s gentle stroking, a small wet spot appeared on the Gina’s panties. Karen smiled at this sight, and hooked her fingers in the elastic waist band of the underwear. She pulled them off swiftly, and then gazed at Gina’s entire region.

Gina had a trimmed section of pubic hair, a long strip stopping short of the edge of her labia. Her clit was throbbing with blood, and her lips glistened with a coating of her excitement. Karen stared at the beautiful sight with appreciation and ran her hand along Gina’s flat stomach. She moved her hand down to Gina’s pelvis, and brushed against Gina’s pubic hair. Karen smiled and then stood up. Gina looked at her longingly, but Karen held up a hand. She rested two fingers gently against Gina’s lips, and she said softly.

“Shh. Not yet…” Karen whispered. “Have a seat on the couch.” She helped Gina sit down on the couch. Gina was now completely naked, and very willing. She sat on the couch and watched as Karen straightened.

Karen turned. She looked at Mark.

Mark had been watching the whole time, and the bulge in his pants was more noticeable now than it had been. Karen walked slowly towards him.

“Stand…” She said softly.

He did so. She leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. He leaned in for more but she pulled back. He looked at her eyes and straightened. She smiled and put her hands on his shirt. She lifted it up and tossed it away. Mark was topless, in sweat pants that matched the one’s Gina had discarded.

Karen sank to her knees in front of him.

His pants were bulging obscenely, and she grinned at it. She gently hooked her hands around the waist of pants, and in one quick motion, pulled them down.

His erection greeted her. Now that it was freed, it stood rock hard. His long shaft hovered close to her. She bent down further, and tilted her head up, so she was below his penis, looking up at him. She moved her head forward and kissed his thigh. She traced a finger lightly up his leg and then let the finger gently dance along the hair of his balls. She brought her palm up and cupped them both. She moved her face up and kissed the shaft of his dick. She moved back and kissed the head softly. She moved her hand away from his balls, and pushed his shaft up towards him. It was stiff in her hand, and she felt empowered. She pushed it up, and then gently licked once, from the base, up until her tongue gently lapped against the underside of the head. He closed his eyes in pleasure as her tongue caressed the head of his dick. A small drip of precum exited his shaft, and she sucked it up immediately. She swallowed the tiny drop and then released his dick. She stood up and kissed him gently on the cheek. She then stepped back.

She looked at Gina. Gina had been gently playing with her nipples while the little exhibition had been going on. Gina stared at the other two with such longing in her eyes, that Karen took pity on her.

“Ok. I’ve teased you both enough I think. Your turns.” Karen said cheerfully.

Karen looked back and forth between the two naked people and giggled. She moved to the couch and sat down heavily. She moved her hands to toy with her nipples and she awaited their actions. Gina was the first to react. She crawled over and moved between Karen’s legs. She leaned forward and moved Karen’s hands away from her nipples, and replaced them with her own. Her mouth kissed and sucked on Karen’s neck, while her fingers traced the Karen’s areolas. Mark walked around behind the couch. He gently turned Karen’s head towards him. He leaned forward and his dick was presented to Karen’s face. She leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth. She sucked gently on the head and moved farther down.

Gina moved from Karen’s neck and licked and sucked on Karen’s nipples. Karen involuntarily bucked her hips at the pleasure and moved her mouth farther down Mark’s erect shaft. Karen closed her eyes and her tongue massaged Mark’s swollen head. Gina hastily unbuttoned Karen’s pants and slid the tight things off. She left Karen’s panties on however, and her hand placed itself on Karen’s hot spot. Gina’s hand pressed hard against Karen’s slit. Gina moved her finger along the warm lips and felt the nub of the clit against her middle finger. Gina bent down and licked the area through Karen’s black underwear. Karen murmured. Her mouth worked harder on Mark’s dick and he let out a moan of his own. He started slowly moving back and forth, and Karen obligingly sucked as it thrust forward, farther into her mouth.

Gina sucked Karen’s clit through the thin material. Gina moved back and pulled the g-string off. She was presented with Karen’s wet pussy. Gina moved down hungrily and licked along the lips. Her tongue flicked Karen’s clit and Karen bucked her hips again under the onslaught. Gina devoured the taste. Her tongue coaxed moisture and her lips sucked it down. She moved farther down, and inserted her tongue as far as it would go into Karen. Gina moved her hand to Karen’s clit and teased it while her tongue entered the soft folds of Karen.

Karen had felt her pussy burn with the lust. She sucked Mark harder and harder in response, and he clamped his hand on her head, moving it hard onto his dick. She pulled back though, and he let her. But she moved straight back on, concentrating on the head. Her tongue massaged the underside of his dick, while her lips sucked and were tight on his shaft.

Gina moved her hand down to play with her own clit as she sucked on Karen’s hole.

Mark pulled away from Karen. He didn’t want to cum yet. Karen reluctantly let him go, and looked down at Gina, still working on her clit. Karen closed her eyes and moved her hands down onto Gina’s head. Gina redoubled her efforts and Karen let the orgasm take her.

She shuddered and pinched her nipples hard. She gasped with pleasure and looked down at Gina again, sucking at her hole while her fingers worked wonders on her clit.

Gina looked up and Karen moved her head up. Gina half stood, and leaned in.

Karen knew what she was going to do.

Their lips met, and Karen tasted herself. They locked tongues and Gina made herself comfortable. They kissed. Gently, quickly, softly, and brutally. Gina was grinding her pelvis against Karen’s and Karen felt another orgasm building.

Gina broke the kiss. She rolled off, and spread her legs. Her hands pinched Karen’s nipples softly and Karen cried out in pleasure. Gina grinned and guided Karen down onto her. Karen licked at Gina’s nipples for a minute. Karen was impatient however, and moved down to the prize. Her lips met Gina’s lower lips. Karen used her fingers to spread the lips apart, and then lick up the wet slit.

Gina moaned and her hands caressed Karen’s face. Karen was intent. Her tongue circled Gina’s clit and her fingers gently caressed Gina’s lower folds. Karen was on her knees bent towards Gina’s slit when she felt hands grab her hips. She was intent on sucking Gina however.

It happened in a heartbeat.

She felt herself entered.

She cried out as Mark’s erection entered her wet slit and slid into her hole. He was taking her from behind, and she loved it.

She leaned back to the task at hand, trying to ignore the burning desire that stemmed from being penetrated. She sucked the clit, and brought her fingers to the entrance of Gina.

Gina writhed on the couch. She watched as Mark thrust into Karen and she felt an orgasm building.

Mark felt his balls loosening. Karen’s tight hole was warm, and his eyes were locked on his girlfriend being eaten out by another girl.

Karen almost passed out. The thrusts were coming harder from behind, and she felt like she was on fire. She jammed her fingers inside of Gina, intent that if she cam, others would to. She fingered as fast as she could, never taking her mouth away from Gina’s clit. Tasting the other woman was driving her crazy, as she was pounded from behind.

Gina came in waves, the slow build up caused the orgasm to carry out, and she looked down to see Karen working furiously at her clit. She screamed and came, pushing the others over the edge.

Karen started next. As with Gina, her orgasm built and stayed. She felt reverberations from her clit outwards. Her hole felt like a dam being broken. The dick thrusting at her had slowed but was going harder.

Mark loosed himself inside of Karen. His sperm shot hard into her slit and he entered her one last time, releasing everything he had. He almost fell forward but held himself. Staying inside of Karen even as his erection died.

Karen continued coming, after both the others were spent. Her pussy clenched and she fell forward. She rolled onto her back and lay staring at the ceiling. Gina recovered first and rolled onto the floor with Karen. She moved between Karen’s legs, and licked her clean. She sucked all the sperm she could get out of Karen’s soaked slit.

Mark moved his half erect dick to Karen’s mouth. She cleaned if off as Gina had cleaned her. Mark’s cock throbbed, but then continued shrinking. He lay down next to Karen, and Gina lay back on the other side. The three lay panting on the floor. Karen stretched out her arms and drew the other two closer to her. They obligingly rolled closer and the three sweaty naked bodies curled together. All three of them kissed each other, Gina and Mark, Mark and Karen, and Gina and Karen. Karen giggled after they tried a triple kiss. She looked up at the ceiling and spoke to both of them.

“So…you wanna do that again?” Karen asked with a grin.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

12