It Stays in Vegas

Story Info
Business trip offers second chance for sex.
4.4k words
4.35
102.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers

I got word that I would need to go to Las Vegas on business the last week of April. It had been a year since my last trip. In and out in 48-hours. But it was the most amazing trip I had ever had there.

I am an older male, 53-years young. I have my own businesses, developing real estate, primarily residential projects, but had dabbled in smaller commercial projects as well. I have been in the right place at the right time, and made a fair living at my craft.

Physically, I am a jock. I played the major sports in high school; football, basketball, and baseball, and fortunate to have scholarships in all three sports for college tuition. I selected a local Division I college to play football. Blessed physically, I stand 6'6" tall, played college ball at 225 lbs. Now, with the passage of years, I have added more weight than I wish, pushing the scale at 265 lbs. I keep active playing a variety of sports, but I enjoy eating. A big boy, at least my cock matched my physical stature, measuring 9 inches and extremely fat.

My spouse is another story. I married my high school sweetheart. I always tell her I did not have a choice, I was the quarterback on the football team, and she was the prom queen. True story, for what that is worth. Imagine a 5'4" spouse, petite at 120 lbs, when married, now all of 150 lbs. We have 4-great kids, and have lived a good life.

And then my last trip to Vegas. Now, I am not a playboy type guy. Average looking, athletically built. I once heard a grandmotherly type in the little kids department ask what the "T" meant for tiny kid clothes. The sales person described it as "toddler", for the "toddler tummy". So I am a 52T, a toddler tummy on a large frame. And no, it is not a beer belly. I rarely drink.

So here I am, sitting, watching the gamblers throw money away at the tables, bandits, etc., having a beer at one of the major casinos. I get into a discussion with a younger blonde lady, slightly plump, but she is talking to me so all is good. I drink my beer, get a second ordered, and out of the blue, she asks if I would like her to spend the night with me. Floored, that would be the best description I can think of to describe my reaction. Boy, an older guy, grey hair, some balding, paunchy, and this younger "8" is asking me if I would like her to spend the night with me. Hot damn! But she is still speaking. What? $300? What the fuck? We chatted briefly, but I informed her that she would need to hit on another guy. I was interested, but had not realized how much my interest was worth.

So here I am, facing another trip to Vegas. I need to go by my corporate offices, take care of my family trust entity, sign papers, and of course pay them a fee for the privilege of their involvement in keeping my personal wealth mine and not the governments. It is worth it. And this time, I plan on getting lucky!! I know I will end up in the sack, fucking my brains out.

I schedule the trip, pack, and go. I have my first meeting early in the morning. Getting back to my room about 10:30 a.m., I change quickly to go and absorb some rays around the pool. I find a lounge chair, lay out and body watch. It is amazing how many people fill the lounge chairs in late April. I initiate a discussion with a lady next to me. Older, mature, she is getting rays as well. We chat briefly. Her husband is on a business trip, some time to herself, enjoys getting the chance to visit a warm climate. All the normal stuff discussed.

I don't spend too much time, don't want to burn the white whale body in my first encounter with the sun. I return to my room, change, grab some lunch, and off to conduct my business during the afternoon in several more meetings. They drag on, but I get finished, completing all required documents, setting my succession plan in place for my kids to run my businesses when the time comes, and most importantly, get to pass assets to kids without uncle taking 55%. I paid once when it was earned, I do not want to have the kids pay again. Distribution of wealth, yeah right. Damn democrats.

I returned to the casino, and begin walking around to watch the people. I catch a glimpse of the lady from the pool. She is at the open bar, having a wine cooler. A guy is sitting one stool away from her. I see them chat, but I don't see more than that. She sees me, waves, and beckons me over. Dressed nice, a pair of shorts that wrap around her ass, a conservative blouse type top that ties behind the neck, she looks good. Heavy tits from weight and age, the nipples do not point to the sky, she still looks good. Pretty face, bright smile, warm personality.

"Hi" she said as I approached her.

"Hi yourself" I replied.

"I am so glad to see you," she stated. "It's been a long day," she continued. "Get all your business finished?" she asked.

"Yes, and the evening is now mine," I offered. "Hey, got plans for dinner?" I asked.

"Actually, none," she replied. "And I would love the company!" she stated firmly. "I am tired of spending the day by myself!" she literally glared at me. "Are you available?"

"I am all yours," I countered. She took a last swallow of her drink, slid off the stool and stood inches from me. Taking my arm, I turned and headed down the aisle to the restaurants in the casino.

Dinner was good. Having the company was great. We laughed, chatted, and flirted. Mostly flirted actually. It felt really good to be here, in her company. I was really attracted to her. Bright, witty, her stories made me laugh. I shared my day, cursing the government tax department for what they make a family do to protect personal assets. She smiled, nodded, without a full understanding as to what I was doing. But it went well. We had after dinner drinks, sitting, enjoying the company, conversation. Time passed quickly.

Well, she was not the younger blonde that had approached me last time I was here. But, I had really wondered about the blonde, would she give me something to take home to my spouse of 31-years? Would the friendly disease she passed get me crucified? So, I was more comfortable this time, my visions of getting laid now in the forefront of my mind.

"Would you like to accompany me back to my room?" I asked.

"I thought you would never ask," she replied. She grinned ear to ear. I smiled. It warmed my heart. I paid for dinner, and we were off. We strolled causually, holding hands as we walked. I would steal glances her way, watching her smile at passing patrons, step to avoid contact with oncomers. At that moment, she snuggled up next to my body. Holding her hand, I pushed our clasped hands to the small of her back as I pulled her out of the way of oncoming casino customers. It felt good to have her pulled close.

Arriving back at my room, I quickly opened the door, and led her inside. Excusing herself, she used the bathroom. Coming out, I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her. She approached slowly. I stood, reaching out to her, my hands taking her shoulders, pulling her forward to me. I leaned to her, her head tilted upwards, her eyes closing, her mouth puckering. I kissed her softly, gently. Our kiss lingered. I kissed her again, my tongue darting out, parting her lips slowly, softly. I could feel her body relax. Her arms stretched upwards, wrapping around my neck. Our kiss deepened, our tongues playfully touching, circling, stretching into our mouths. I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She moaned, driving her body against mine. I could feel her. I imagined her passion, her desires flowing through her body. I shuffled backwards a half step, pulling her forward.

Breaking our kiss, I turned, half pushing, half pulling her unto the bed. I kneeled on the bed, moving up to the pillows. I reached out to her. She scooted upwards, sliding up my body. I enveloped her in my arms. I pulled her close, her body forming to mine. I reached to caress her face, stroke her hair. "Hi," I whispered. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. She just grinned. I leaned, kissed her again. I trailed kisses over her cheek, down to her ear, and south to the softness of her neck. Slowly, I kissed to the softest, most pleasant nape of her neck I could imagine. I sucked her skin into my mouth playfully. Her shoulder jumped up, her head arched to the side of my face. A scream erupted from her, laughter began to fill the room as her shoulder and head pinched my face, attempting to force me out of her neck.

"Shivers," she screamed, laughing hard. I sucked harder, blew air over her wet skin.

"Me, give you shivers?" I queried. I continued to suck and tickle her unmercifully. We laughed hard. She squirmed against me.

"Stop, or I will knee you," she threatened. I turned my hips quickly for protection. Instantly, she broke into a chewing noise, knawing noise as she pushed her mouth forward to suck in the skin on my neck and begin her attempt to give me my own shivers.

We hesitated, laughing playfully. I again leaned to kiss her softly. I was comfortable, allowing her into my space, caring for her in return. I trailed my hand downward, lightly following the curve of her collar bone, my fingertips gently caressing the exposed skin. I trailed my hand down her body, my fingers lightly sliding over her covered flesh, feeling her bra, down to her nipple. I imagined finding a stiffened nipple. I rolled my finger over the material covering her nipple, pushing gently to caress the flesh without causing instant discomfort. Glancing to her face, I found her staring into my eyes. Her hand slid up my forearm, sliding to the back of my hand. She pulled it firmly against her tit, rotating my hand flat against her, giving her pleasure. Her hand continued up her torso, reaching behind her neck, grabbing the material. She pulled, untying the knot. Freeing the material, she pulled the top down, exposing the covered skin of her neck, down to her cleavage. Her hand reached behind my head, pulling my face down to her chest. I kissed her flesh, moving around, planting kisses over the soft skin. I pulled the material lower, kissing down to her cleavage. My tongue darted between the flesh, snaking into the softness of her tits. I kissed and sucked the skin into my mouth. Rolling her to her side, I reached and untied the lower knot of the material. Now free, I reached to unclasp the strap of her bra. I pushed her body back flat on the mattress. Looking into her eyes, I pulled the material of the blouse away from her body. Reaching my hand back to her body, I caressed the softness of her exposed cleavage, my fingertips applying slight pressure to her skin, my fingernails trailing fire across her body. I folded my fingers underneath her bra. I lifted the material away, pulling the wired bra up and away from her. Her breasts jumped into view. Large, swelled with age and weight, her breasts were soft with semi hard nipples topping large orbs of flesh. My fingertip flicked across the first nipple. Her breathing stopped.

I could feel the nipple harden under my touch. I added my thumb, rolling the hardening nipple between them. The nipple stretched, firming quickly under my caresses. My hand slid down her tit, cupping the flesh under my palm. Squeezing gently, the nipple jumped up, firming with the pressure from my squeeze. I leaned to suck the nipple between my lips as my tongue extended, rolling the nipple against my teeth. I grabbed her nipple between my teeth firmly, gently. My tongue flicked out quickly, raking over the trapped nipple, mashing it against the inside of my mouth as I sucked her deep into my mouth. I could feel her sharp intake of breath as she arched her body slightly, giving me more access to her willing body. She groaned loudly. My hand caressed her body, sliding down to her hip, up her side, down her back, and back to her tit flesh. Squeezing firmly. Caressing, raking my nails over her skin. I pulled back, blowing cool breath over the saliva covered nipple. She growled, pulling her forearm up to cover her exposed nipple as she whispered "Brrrrr,".

My hand traveled down her body, reaching to the button of her shorts. With a twist of my hand, I popped the button free. Her hand moved to hold the top of her shorts taunt as I pulled the zipper down. I slid my hand underneath the material of her shorts. I felt her panties. Dipping my fingers under the elastic material, I slid my hand down, passing over her mound. I hesitated, fluffing my hand back and forth, messing up her pubic hair. My fingers dipped lower, finding the front of her slit. Her legs moved to open, shoving her hips forward, my finger slipped through her lips. Dry on the outside, I slowly wiggled my finger down between her lips. Suddenly, my fingertip was flooded, her lips sealed to hold her wetness inside. Exposed, her wetness erupted, allowing me to spread her wetness quickly over her slit. Her eyes glazed. Her face became a mirror of her passion. My fingertip found her magic button. I flicked back and forth over the hard clit. Little grunts escaped her with each pass over her hidden clit. I slowed my finger, moving gently back and forth over the button to her passion. Her mouth opened, her tongue licked her lips. "You don't know what you're doing to me," she whispered huskily.

"I do know," I whispered in return. I leaned to kiss her again. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth, sucking the air out of her, kissing her deeply. In unison, I pushed my finger deep along her slit, finding her wet hole, pushing forward quickly, firmly. I drove my finger deep into her pussy. I could feel her passion in her kiss as her hips arched hard against my penetration of her body. I thrust in, out, in and out again quickly, hard. I added a second finger. A guttural groan erupted from her as she threw her head back, arched her body, and humped her hips against my invading fingers. Just as quickly, I stopped thrusting, pulling my fingers out, sliding up her slit, I focused on her clit. I quickly flicked her hooded button back and forth, driving her body toward orgasm. Slow, fast, soft, firm flicks drove her body forward. Her breathing changed, first getting shallower, then raspy, and finally, grunts, breath held deep, hips arched hard against my finger raking over her clit.

"Yes baby," she grunted. "I'm close. Don't stop!" she commanded. Her body tensed, muscles grew rigid. Her legs splayed open, her hips tilted as her orgasm raced through her body. I slid my fingers down her slit, jamming two fingers palm deep into her body. I thrust quickly in and out, my thumb mashing her clit for added intensity. Her body convulsed, humping against my fingers. Her arms pulled me close, mashing her body against me. I slowed my thrusts into her pussy, playfully teasing her clit. Within seconds, a second orgasm flooded her senses. Her legs clamped tightly together, squeezing my fingers out of her cunt. She growled emphatically.

She reached to unbutton my shirt, quickly pulling it off my shoulders. Leaning to me, she nipped at my skin, biting, pulling, tugging at the nape of my neck. Pushing me to my back, she kneeled over me, lightly biting my skin as her hands reached for my belt. She tongued my navel. Her hands unzipped my pants, rolling me back and forth to pull down my pants. My briefs hid my raging hardon. She bit into my cock through my briefs, moving up and down my shaft. Sitting up slightly, she pulled my briefs down, exposing the engorged head. She leaned to kiss the head, licking over the sensitive skin. Her tongue snaked into his eye. She pulled the briefs down further, exposing my shaft. Leaning forward again, she licked along the underside of my cock, moving toward my balls. She sucked the right nut into her mouth. Her tongue danced over the covered nut, rolling it around inside her mouth. Pulling back, my nut popped out of her mouth. She leaned to grab my left nut, sucking it into her mouth just as quickly. Her tongue hammered it, rolling it around inside her mouth. She pulled my briefs down, off my feet, moving between my legs on her knees. Reaching, she pulled my cock toward her waiting mouth. Looking into my eyes, she slowly impaled her face on my cock. Rocking forward, inch after inch slid into her mouth, pulling back, my cock glistened with her saliva. Rocking forward again, more slid into her mouth and throat. Her lips stretched, her jaw locked open, she pushed forward, sliding more cock deep into her mouth. With her face tilted up, my cock had a straight shot down her throat. She pulled deep, pulling hard on my hips. Her lips surrounded the base of my cock. She sucked hard. Her eyes twinkled. Desire filled her expression. Rocking hard, she pulled back, thrust her body forward again, sucking each hard inch deep again. Again and again, she fucked me hard with her mouth. My loins burned, my balls churned, I needed to fill her mouth and throat with my cum. My hips arched up involuntarily, driving, stuffing more cock into her mouth. She ground her face down on my cock meat. I was buried balls deep into her mouth and throat.

Pulling off, licking her lips, she stated "Cum for me,". She attached my cock, driving quickly back down, swallowing me deep. I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her down even further on my cock. My balls exploded as she reached for them and squeezed firmly, milking me hard. I thrust my hips upwards, jamming my cock into her face. Spurt after spurt erupted from my balls, traveled the short distance out to my cock, and jettisoned into her waiting mouth. With each spurt, I grunted deep, my hips jumped upwards, warning her of another shot to be swallowed. She took each one, jamming down again for the next one. As my orgasm ceased, my cock began deflating quickly. She continued to suck me, draining each and every drop of cum from my body. She sucked softly for the next several minutes, licking down to my balls, inhaling a nut, and repeating with the remaining testicle. Her tongue even danced toward my ass as my hips arched to have her lick me further. No luck, but desire remained!

I flopped on the bed, exhausted. "Hey, I'm the only one naked," I told her. I reached to her open shorts, pulling them down over her ass quickly. Her panties remained. My fingers grabbed the waist band on the panties, pulling them down as well. Pushing her to her back, I pulled both sets of clothes off, twirled them around, and flung them to the floor. I absorbed her nakedness. A tuft of hair topped her pussy. Her tummy showed the marks of motherhood. Not firm like a young woman, the beauty still showed. I thought to myself, body changes like this occur, the partner also changes, so it is gradual and not noticeable.

My hands reached out to touch her body, sliding down her stomach, over her hip bone, down her thigh, and back up. My fingertips brushed the side of her inner thigh, her hips jumped, her breath intake gave away her desires. My hand returned to her slit, lightly tugging on the hair, pulling the lips apart ever so slightly. She squirmed, her leg moving to open her body to me. I crawled down, lifting her closest leg up and away. I reached under her other thigh, lifting, pushing up and away. I stretched forward, lying flat on my toddler tummy, inches from her open body. Her pink lips clasped shut, her engorged pink clit poking from underneath her shielded sex. I leaned forward, inhaling her musky sex. My tongue stretched forward, waving in the air as I leaned into her. Finding her clit, my tongue lightly flicked back and forth over it gently. Her body leaped upwards, an unexpected thrust to capture her attacker. I wrapped my arms under her thighs, resting them on my broad shoulders. My hands rested on her pelvic region. I leaned further forward, grabbing her clit with my lips, sucking it firmly into my mouth. She exploded, her hips arched driving my face into her wet folds. I thrust my mouth back and forth, firmly holding her clit between my teeth, stretching it, pulling it taunt, tugging on her sex. My tongue mashed her clit against the inside of my mouth, flattening it against the inside of my teeth. I moved down her slit, my tongue reaching to penetrate her wet hole, reaming the opening. I thrust my tongue in, out, in and out several times. She arched to give me easier access. I withdrew my tongue, slid up her slit, finding her clit again. I began a pounding assault on her clit. I pulled a hand back underneath her, sliding my finger up her crack, aiming at her hole, and pushed my finger forward. It slipped easily into her body. A loud scream escaped her lips.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers
12