It Takes Two

Story Info
It's the women who hit it off at the gentlemen's club.
2.7k words
4.09
25.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chillout
chillout
19 Followers

Thanks to my wonderful, eagle-eyed editor.

---------------------

Phil and Pete led the group. Lubricated, boisterous and anxious they laughed and high-fived their way through the parking lot with David and Rachael slowly falling behind until Phil abruptly stopped. He preposterously flung one hand behind his head and the other hand he planted on his outthrust hip and stood there in a faux sexual pose. David and Rachael noticed immediately and slowed down. Phil took a few more steps before realizing his friend was no longer beside him.

"What the hell, man?' bellowed Pete unhappy to be stopped. Sweat beaded on his upper lip both from the extra fifty pounds he carried and the day's heat bleeding from the bleak Phoenix strip mall parking lot. "Its way too fucking hot for this. The sooner we get a cold beer and drink in a roomful of titties the better."

"Patience. I'm the warm up act, buddy, you know, like a comedy show. You get hit with refrigeration and too many titties at once it might stop your heart." Phil yanked his t-shirt over his head and tossed it to a disgusted Pete who batted it to the ground and raised both arms halfway as if to ask 'what now?'

The half-naked Phil struck his pose again, his scrawny body sporting a precise famer's tan. He started humming a bawdy tune and raised the second arm to join the first behind his head. He rotated his hips in the darkening dirty parking lot.

Racheal and Dave burst out laughing at the awkward jumble of hips wiggling like a mound of over caffeinated earthworms.

"You're a sick ugly fuck," complained Pete, turning towards the front door. "Those are the worst titties I've ever seen. I need a lap dance now to this erase this abomination from my brain."

Rachael piped up, "I bet Pete wouldn't have been able to turn away if you'd taken your shorts off, Pete."

Pete responded with a middle finger raised over his head waving in their general direction as he trekked toward the front door.

One hour and untold drinks later a shapely dancer grabbed David's attention as she walked by. Rachael noticed Dave yelling to the manager over the Shook Me All Night Long pulsing through the speakers. David pointed first toward the back of the room and then towards her. She knew David had a crush on her, but even though she didn't feel the same way, she had fun when they did things together.

David returned momentarily to tell her he'd arranged a private dance for them. He was pleased when she said, "Sure. Whatever."

A few minutes later a burly man led the two of them through the club to a blue velvet curtain and told them to sit in two adjoining high-backed padded armless, chairs. David couldn't sit still. Rachael and a beautiful naked woman in the same room were too good to be true. At worst he was getting an intimate dance from a sexy dancing professional goddess, but two women stripping was his ultimate fantasy. He knew it wasn't going to happen, but it was fun to imagine.

The dancer swept into the curtained space, introduced herself as Jeannie, and gave David and Rachael a quick rundown of the house rules. Once that was complete, she said, "Sit back and have a good time." She reached out, flicked a switch on the wall cranking unidentifiable music pounding the room with bass. Jeannie moved everything at once in the most graceful fusion of music and human motion Rachael and David had ever witnessed. The choreography of her hips thrusting to the side as both knees bent in unison pointing in the opposite direction left them silent and gaping. Jeannie's neck tilted in harmony with her knees while the long silky shimmering raven black hair moved as a living river of silk. Short red tassels hanging from the tips of her bra mimicked the movement of her hair. Just before her knees went past parallel with the ground, she began her ascent and rotated. Her body flowed like the fountain at the Bellagio. Head, neck, arms, hands, fingers, hips, legs all moved in concert. The result was mesmerizing perpetual sexual motion.

Jeannie slowed her twirling then stopped with her taut feminine back facing Rachael and David. Her legs stretched to either side in an inverted V. Stiletto heels maintained a grip on the wood floor despite the insane angle. Starting from her sides, Jeannie's arms slowly rose as she filled the room stretching, growing taller as her arms and fingers extended for the ceiling. The ruby red four-inch spiked heels and her outstretched arms made her look like she could brush her fingers through the night sky and play with the burning stars waiting for her touch.

Her arms reversed and started the downward journey over the front of her body sensuously brushing her face and neck. As her hands reached her hips, she started bending at the waist. The rounded heart shaped ass, split by a red thong inched closer to her customers. David gawked at the tiny strip of fabric stretching over Jeannie's pussy. Her hands moved across her hips and came to rest with fingers splayed on each cheek. Her flawless back stretched parallel to the floor. She slowly turned her head to her left and looked back at David. Her practiced sultry grin inflamed David's excitement level a notch higher. She dipped her head down and turned to the right focusing her attention on Rachael. Their eyes locked momentarily before the dancer's eyes traveled down Rachael's seated torso and took their time returning to Rachael's gaze. She licked her obscenely red glossy lips and blew Rachael a sensuous slow motion kiss. Real or practiced, Rachael recognized the lust smoldering in her eyes. She shivered in the warm room as tiny pinpricks of excitement raced down her spine. Rachael agreed to tag along mainly to watch David's reactions during the dance but now she felt drawn into those smoky gray eyes.

The dancer turned away and resumed moving her hands over her legs as if she was a finger painter. Her eagerness to feel her own touch leapt across the small space between dancer and patrons as she caressed the backs of her thighs and calves. The girl's flexibility made David's hamstrings hurt. Her protruding backside, easily within grasping distance, made his hands itch to grasp her hot skin.

Her hands meandered upwards -- shins first, and then inner calves stretched taut by the heels. They slid up her inner thighs with the fingers only visible to David and Rachael from behind. Finally, the thong covered, flower-petal delicate flesh and unyielding juncture halted the progress. She anchored both hands at the apex while she rotated her hips several times in one direction before swiveling in the opposite direction and emitting a quiet moan barely audible over the loud music.

David watched intently, unconsciously mimicking Jeannie's swaying. Rachael watched just as closely but was keenly aware of the physical sensation the dancer felt with her hands between her legs and the lazy rotation of her hips. Rachael watched as the dancer slowly awakened her body's desire. Rachael wanted Jeannie to turn around, to see the pleasure in her expression, but Jeannie refused to cooperate. Instead, Rachael took a slow deep breath and shifted in her seat as the first hint of moisture escaped her lips.

The dancer rose to an upright position still facing away and the exquisite hands slid across her hips before touring the valley of her waist and climbing to rendezvous where the bra crossed her deeply tanned back. Jeannie, despite not appearing to move her fingers, released the clasp. As the bra sagged, her hands floated to her front where after a nudge and shrug first one and then the other shoulder strap fell down her arms. David and Rachael watched as the bra dropped to the floor at the dancer's feet. She started thrusting mini turns. Her dynamo loaded hips bumped with the music. Both arms stretched across her chest gripping the opposite shoulder, her All-American breasts overflowed from the tops of her forearms and formed the tight curve of compressed flesh below her forearms.

The hands slid down diagonally until they rested on the firm downy pillows jutting from her chest. Her small hands didn't come close to completely covering the flesh they tried to blanket. The hands slid down stopping frequently for a few moments until the top of her sienna colored areola and pointed stiff nipples tantalizingly slid into view. Her hands moved in opposing concentric circles lightly mashing each breast around her chest. Jeannie's hands finally cupped her breasts serving to display her wares for David and Rachael's feasting eyes and tongues that yearned to envelop the siren's nipples.

The stripper stepped in front of David and moved perfunctorily through the usual lap dance ritual -- lots of bumping and grinding, leaning on the back of the chair over the customer, breasts in his face, facing the opposite direction with her near naked ass rubbing against David's crotch, straddling his leg and rubbing back and forth against his thigh. The performance was energetic but passionless. Cocks don't care much, and David's mobilized to full strength at the woman's attention and fleeting contact. Rachael watched David's lust soar, but it was flying solo. While everything about Jeannie screamed to be touched, the rules kept David sitting on his hands.

Jeannie's attitude changed as she shifted her attention to Rachael. The girl performed the same routine for Rachael, but threw herself into the movements with gusto. Rachael and David noticed the difference immediately and shared a quick glance. With David, it was just one sexy move followed by the next.

The dancer placed her hands on either side of Rachael's head. She bent toward Rachael, weaving her body the entire time. A hint of coconut oil wafted into Rachael's head. Rachael felt Jeannie's breath on her right ear while the dancer's hair tickled her neck. Jeannie pulled back and the women's eyes met. Rachael was shocked at the smoldering lust in Jeannie's eyes. Jeannie's head dipped under Rachael's chin. The dancer's face nuzzled the top of Rachael's cleavage. Moving higher the dancer's breath tangoed across Rachael's ear and raised goose bumps. Rachael shivered. Jeannie's knee nudged between Rachael's thighs and moved forward until it lodged against her pussy. The pressure blunted the goose bumps but fanned the craving between her legs. Rachael closed her eyes and felt Jeannie's feather touch on one side of her face, then the other, then her cleavage, until it all merged into one. With Rachael beneath her Jeannie removed the knee and straddled Rachael's leg. Jeannie thrust her hips with aggression and ground her sex into Rachael's exposed thigh with desire, never taking her lustful eyes off Rachael's, the moisture seeping through the thong to Rachael's bare skin. The woman's proximity made Rachael squirm. She'd never been so sexually close to a woman before.

The dancer stood bent at the waist, eyes locked on Rachael's from a foot away. Rachael felt the tug before she noticed the dancer's extended arm gripping the top button on her shirt. Rachael's eyes answered 'yes' to the unspoken question. In an instant, the button was undone followed rapidly by buttons two, three and four. Rachael's shirt hung open to David and the dancer. Her plain cream-colored bra glowed next to her skin darkened by the powerful southwestern sun.

Rachael felt another slight tug on her chest. A heartbeat later the pressure around her upper rib cage lessened as the front clasping bra released under the dancer's effortless ministrations. Rachael found drawing enough oxygen into her lungs difficult. Her breath came in short sharp intakes. The music and hot room attacked her senses from all sides while her eyes remained glued to Jeannie. Tension and desire flowed through Rachael causing her to squirm in the seat. She felt the leakage between her own legs.

The dancer left the unsnapped bra in place still covering Rachael's full tension filled chest. Jeannie straddled both of Rachael's legs and moved her hands to encircle the seated woman's ears, thumbs in front and fingers behind. The gentle fingers caressed the nape of Rachael's neck under her long wavy auburn hair as the thumbs massaged her temples. Her eyes closed not only because it felt good to her, but also because she knew Jeanne's bare breasts were in her face. She felt Jeannie exhale heavily with the desire running through her body. Alternating between firm and feathery, fingertips and fingernails, she kept Rachael off balance - never knowing what to expect. Another shiver consumed Rachael. Bypassing her spine, the electricity traveled from her neck directly to her hardening nipples like a constant flow of current. Her nipples pleaded for contact along with a stronger current flow of current.

Jeannie's hands traced Rachael's jawline before gliding to the sides of her neck and on to her shoulders under the shirt. The back of Jeannie's hands lifted open the unbuttoned shirt. Hands traveled over Rachael's upper chest, over the freckles now obscured by a furious flush, which unsuccessfully tried to dissipate the heat generated by the wildfire raging inside her. Her hands covered Rachael's breasts and the bra cups covered the dancer's hands. After a gentle squeeze, the dancer lifted her hands and tucked the cups under Rachael's arms, which felt paralyzed. Rachael wanted to return the sensations but the situation, almost in public with a woman and a stranger next to a male friend, rendered her arms useless.

Jeannie's hands were on the move and descended Rachael's chest climbing the stunning slopes until she summited the twin peaks. Her hands were soft -- softer than any that had ever touched Rachael. Her hands knew. They knew where to be and how firmly to be there. They knew how long to linger and where to go when they left. The dancer loved the firm shapely chest, ribs and stomach with her hands. She flicked her client's navel piercing with her long elaborately painted fingernail. The pinching, scratching and caressing seemed to go repeatedly. Rachael ached to be touched everywhere. The craving to be touched and filled swelled between her legs.

David was confused. He didn't know where to direct his eyes, to the exotic dancer or his beautiful topless friend racing up the staircase of arousal. Though strongly tempted, David didn't reach for either woman, not wanting to bring down the wrath of the establishment and not daring to ruin Rachael's state while her image burned into his memory.

Rachael didn't know where to look either -- at Jeannie's face, at the hands squeezing and pinching the pleasure into her body, at the sexy curve of the dancer's breasts dangling before her eyes. She slowly realized her own pleasure was on view much as she had wanted to see the dancer's earlier. She knew the man beside her saw the dancer caress her breasts. She knew he saw the evidence of her excitement in the dusky pink engorged nipples wanting desperately to be sucked and bitten. She knew he saw her rapid breathing as the stairs got steeper. She knew he was hard for both women.

The song ended abruptly along with the transaction. The dancer gave Rachael a sweet and friendly rather than a passionate departing smile before she reached for her own bra. David watched the dancer dress, fighting his way past his swollen crotch into his pocket for a generous tip. She granted him a final phony smile before departing in a brisk businesslike manner, her behind wiggling as if waving good-bye.

Rachael smelled her own excitement as she slowly descended the arousal staircase unfulfilled. She realized if anyone in the room had reached between her spread legs moments before she would have climaxed. Rachael remembered how to move her arms again, and instinctively she reached down to gauge her excitement and felt the dampness that soaked through two layers of clothes. However, the dancer had stopped stoking the flames too long ago. David swung around to Rachael just as she started to put herself together. She moved in slow motion, and he suddenly felt self-conscious with just the two of them remaining so he turned and let her dress without an audience. Rachael didn't care as she unhurriedly reassembled her clothing. Her breasts still felt the ghost of Jeannie's hands.

David asked Rachael walking out of the room, "Was it what you expected?"

Rachael turned and smiled shyly, blushing as she replied, "More. Far more."

chillout
chillout
19 Followers