It Took 4 Years: Year 01

Story Info
Lizzy gets more than she can handle on a field trip.
4.7k words
4.3
84.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took 4 years, but I finally did it.

Back when I was 18, my friends and I loved hanging out the college basketball games. Theodore was always my favorite player. He was Black . . . I was 18, so I don't remember his exact height, but I think he was over 6ft. When I think back to then, I don't remember any of the games, but I remember Theodore, watching him run up and down the floor, and Oh my god he could jump. He would always make the slam dunks. I don't know if I'm imagining or if it really happened, but when he jumped I could see his bulge move. And it was a big freaking bulge! My friends, Sara and Jenny always tried to pressure me to ask him out, but I had a boyfriend. I liked my boyfriend. I could never cheat on him, but girls...that didn't stop me from masturbating to thoughts of Theo slamming his huge bulge inside me.

One day, I was going down on my boyfriend...I had just slipped the tip of his dick past my lips and lightly suckled. Then I did my trademark licks down the cock shaft, which starts just below the head and down to the balls, and I repeat till I lick every side of his shaft. I was always a naughty girl. He reached under my shirt and pushed my bra down and started to rub my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers, it felt so good, then he'd squeeze my breasts and I'd breath out a sexy moan of hot breath over his cock, this always made his cock twitch. As he squeezed my breasts, I would start massaging his smooth balls, his balls were always shaven because I told him if he wants me sucking them, they better be hair free! After massaging his balls while licking down the shaft, I then took one ball in my mouth and sucked lightly, tightening his nut, and causing his dick to jerk while laying near my face, then I did the other ball, then both and sucked a little harder. All this time he was rubbing my breasts...he then took my shirt off and undid my bra. I always had very nice perky tits, not super huge and not boy boobs.

I had 32 C's and always dressed so you could tell. Sometimes in low-cut blouses, other times in tube tops that squeezed my boobs together to give the boys something to gawk at, or my favorite, my boyfriend's shirts that just draped over me and were held up by my boobs. Whatever I wore, boys loved them and they always stared, but that's all they would do. Even Theo stared! Back to my cock sucking, well ball sucking, after I finished sucking his balls till his cock got even stiffer, I let the balls slip out of my mouth and tilted my head to the side. I covered my teeth with my lips and lightly clamped my lips over the length of his shaft, like sucking on a corn cob, another signature move of mine. I began sucking lightly at the bottom of his shaft and slowly made my way up to the tip of his dick. I then kissed the tip and got off of my knees and straddled my boyfriend.

He played with my tits by squishing them together and took a tit in his mouth. I leaned down to kiss him, we passionately kissed, our tongues entwining together while our mouths continually opened wider and closed so we could kiss deeper. I then closed my eyes. I remember this so vividly because it's when I realized. See, I closed my eyes and immediately began fantasizing you guessed it, about Theo. I was kissing Theo in my head and boy was I getting into it. I could hear my boyfriend start to moan, he usually stays pretty quiet, but I was so into making out with Theo.

I pictured Theo under me and let out a moan through my deep kiss with my boyfriend. I then reached down his shirt covered chest and pulled his shirt off of him. He shimmied his jeans off of him and kicked them to the corner of his bedroom. I just kept kissing with my mouth actively swallowing my boyfriend's tongue and my eyes closed. I imagined my hands slowly sliding down Theo's chest as I slid my hand down my BF's chest and grasped his cock. I know it was my boyfriend, but I imagined it was Theo's. I just kept picturing Theo naked under me and his hard cock standing tall. I figured it was at least 8 inches, 2 full inches bigger than my BF's. And even though I was touching my BF's cock, I truly felt like it was Theo's big black cock resting in my hand. This drove me wild.

I stroked it for 5 strokes exact, then shoved my shorts and panties down to reveal my wet shaven pussy. My bf reached under me and tried to finger me, but I was so in the moment I moved closer to his cock and rubbed the head against my pussy. My bf pulled his cock away as I heard him unwrapping a condom. I wanted that cock in me so bad with my eyes closed I began to fiercely rub my pussy while he slipped his cock in a condom, then I felt the cold of the rubber touch my pussy lips and it sent tingles through me. I quickly bucked my hips to move closer up my bf and to allow his cock to move up my 18 year old pussy. It felt great! I know it was only 6 inches, but in that moment I believed it was 8 and I believed Theo was under me, and I got so into it, I bucked my hips as I lay on top of my bf imagining my breasts against the sweaty chest of Theo. My bf had me in his arms and he was really giving it to me. I slid up and down his cock for hours that night, I even rode him while leaning backwards, really allowing his cock to slide through me...at one point, I think I moaned Theo's name, but luckily for me, he probably thought I just moaned "oh."

After that night with my boyfriend, the night I imagined for the first time that my bf was someone else! I mean before I would imagine fucking Theo, but only in the privacy of my room while I got myself off with my vibrator, which I later named Theo, after that night I was a new person. The weekend was over and I went back to school dressed in my school uniform of a pink plaid, just short of the knee, skirt and a white blouse. Sara and Jenny and I were getting our books out of our lockers. Sara had a yellow skirt and super hot pink top, she still wears it today so I remember clearly, and Jenny was dressed the same too, but with a blue plaid skirt and bright yellow blouse. It wasn't a private school, but me and my friends liked to dress in school girl outfits every few days just for the heck of it. We always looked good as school girls, hehe.

My bf cornered me at my locker and deeply kissed me, then he ran to class leaving me so horny. Jenny and Sara picked up on this and asked why I was so happy looking. I could have told them because when we kissed I once again imagined I had Theo's mouth on mine, but instead I just told them what my boyfriend thought.

"Oh we got really hot and heavy Friday night and I don't know." I licked my lips hungry for more, "he's just so gooood" my eyebrows went up along with a fluttery smile. The girls just stared at me then Sara broke the silence. "Will you share?" my mouth was wide open in shock. Sara smiled and we all 3 started giggling. I turned back to my locker and started looking through my books to hide my blushing face, which I could see was beat red in my locker mirror. Then I saw Jack, a black senior, he was dressed as the stereo typical basketball player and I pictured him as Theo, and I swear I came just then. I told the girls that I'd meet them in class and I ran to the bathroom.

I swung open the bathroom door and ran to the stall. The girl that was washing her hands I think thought I was getting sick so she dried up and left. I peaked out the stall door to see if I was alone and I shut the toilet lid, stood up on it, and sat down on the toilet water flushing thingy, he-he did I mention I'm kind of a blond? Well my hair is actually a light brown, it looked blond up until high school, then it went a sandy brown and its long not super long, its shoulder length and flows in the wind... I brushed my hair behind my ears and slid my panties down and they stuck to my pussy lips. I felt so wrong, but I was horny and had to do something. I slipped two fingers in my wet pussy and slowly made love to my fingers, bucking my hips and with my other hand fondling my breasts through my blouse. But this wasn't doing it for me, so I had an idea, and I reached into my backpack and pulled out my cell phone. I tried to find a place to turn vibrate on, but it wouldn't do it. I remembered how my speaker seemed to let out a slight vibration every time someone talks, so I found a song in my phone and turned the volume way up.

The music blasted and it sure made my phone vibrate. I was smiling as I took the phone out of its leather case and fastened the strap on the back of the phone to my wrist, didn't want to lose it! I slide the phone slowly along my pussy lips with my legs spread and back against the bathroom wall. The slight vibration was making me shake, it felt so good, but the sound was so loud. Plus, I'd hate if someone heard my phone and came to see what I was doing, or worse, I had my phone taken away! And I'd have to explain why it's wet and smelled like teen pussy! So I did the only smart thing I could think of, I slowly pushed the phone at my pussy and with my other hand spread my lips and I let the phone glide past my pussy lips, and the music became muffled.

It felt so good! Oh and the song was on a loop so I didn't have to keep restarting the song. The song must have repeated a good 20 times, each bass beat sending me over the edge making me so crazy, my legs were like chattering teeth, they just wouldn't stay still and just kept shaking. But after that 20th repeat, I heard the door open and I knew they could hear my music playing from inside my pussy.

"Lizzy? Are you in here?" Sara was trying to find me. "Is that you? Class is almost over. I wanted to come in to make sure you were okay. What's that music?"

My legs were still shaking as I lowered my legs and pocketed my panties. I quickly draped my pink school girl skirt down over my still stimulated pussy. I sat down and coughed so she couldn't hear me stepping down. I then crossed my legs tight and pushed with my hands on my pussy to muffle the cell that just made it vibrate deeper inside me. I was beginning to feel like I was going to squirt!

"Lizzy?! Are you okay?" Sara responded to my cough. "The field trip is next hour."

Shit. The field trip. I forgot all about that. I can't get on the bus with my pussy in this state.

"I'm fine." I said shakily.

There was no way I was going to step out of the stall before finishing up and getting the phone out of my pussy. "How long before class is over?"

"About fifteen minutes, babe"

"Holy cow!" I thought to myself. "I've been in here for nearly the entire hour just playing with myself. What am I going to tell the teacher?"

"Oh Okay." I managed to speak. "I'll be right out. Can you do me a favor and pack my things out of my locker?"

"Sure babe, hope you're not getting sick, Lizzy."

"I'm not." Oh but I was, well not physically sick, but I was getting sick in the head. I was so worked up. I heard Sara shut the door and I figured I'd have a good 5 minutes before she was done packing my stuff. So, I slid my self down the toilet seat so the small of my back was on the lid, I spread my legs letting them rest on the rails, then with the cell phone strap still in my hand, I lowered the phone like a deep sea diver into my watery cave. Oh, it felt so good, feeling the vibrations in this song thumping at my pussy walls. I then slowly pulled it up and lowered it down and lowered it up down up down up down I'm getting horny just thinking of this. It felt so good; with in seconds I reached my climax and shuddered with orgasm. I didn't squirt, but I sure felt like I did. Exhausted I pulled the cell out of my pussy and wiped it down with my pocketed panties. I braced myself against the door, took a breath, and walked out of the stall. I quickly washed my hands and face and walked out of the bathroom.

The field trip was out of town. It was kind of a senior vacation, but it was only for the day, ha-ha, and it was to something educational. It was in the big city though, so no one was really complaining. I sat next to my boyfriend, and Sara and Jenny sat in the seat in front of us. I snuggled up close to my boyfriend and whispered to him that he was making me wet and to reach in my backpack pocket. I didn't want him reaching down my skirt and finding my pussy wet with out first warning him. He reached in my backpack and felt my panties. I smiled at him and slid my hand around his back; no one could see anything so I slid my hand to his waist and quickly grabbed his shaft. I massaged his dick by gently stroking him and almost petting his cock. I crossed my legs in my seat and put my backpack in-between my legs. My boyfriend slid his hand under my leg, hidden behind the backpack, he starting petting my pussy then slid a few fingers in me and I started to squirm. The then pressed his fingers deeper in and his ring kind of pinched my pussy lips so I let out a high-pitched, quick squeal causing people to look towards us and both of us to remove our hands from the other's pants. I don't think anyone knew what we were doing, but my bf had a big goofy smile on his face and I think I was blushing for the rest of the bus ride.

When we finally got to the city to go walk around this museum, my bf left me to hang out with his buddies, leaving me to hang with Sara and Jenny. I turned to Jenny and Sara.

"Hey I'll meet up with you guys later. I need to..." I pointed down the hall, past a crowd of students, to the bathroom.

"Okay Lizzy, hurry. You're going to miss all the museum fun." Jenny sarcastically warned me of the potential fun I'd be missing out on.

I walked slowly to the bathroom to not gather attention and slipped in. I found a stall and immediately flipped my skirt up, sat on a toilet seat, spread out my legs, and started fingering my pussy roughly. Suddenly the door opened and I heard laughing. It sounded like guys! I then heard something being dragged across the floor and suddenly saw feet in front of my stall. My fingers were in my pussy and I my legs were spread, but I didn't want to stop. I was too worked up. Soon there were hands on the top of the stall door and a head. It was Jack! Jack's eyes widened as he smiled and jumped off the wall.

"Shit you were right. She's in here"

The laughter started up again and I heard the thing be moved again and the door swing open. I was thinking "great there going to get in trouble now." But I couldn't think that too long, because I saw more feet at the door and the stall walls were being pried apart. These boys were strong! Suddenly, Jack swung open the door and he just stared down at me with my fingers in my pussy and skirt flipped up.

"Want some help?" Jack walked into the stall.

"Uh." I couldn't think of anything to say because I wasn't seeing Jack. I was seeing Theo again. Jack reached for my blouse and unbuttoned it revealing my 32c breasts jutting out with my red satin bra. My bf loves the red bras, and apparently, so did Jack. Jack tugged at my bra and I used my free hand to unsnap it, allowing my breasts to breath. I was lost in lust. I was horny all day and just wanted to be taken, preferably by Theo, but I couldn't be picky, not now, I was so worked up I just ...I just had to... had to be pleasured. Jack took my boobs in his hand and lowered his mouth to the right one. I kept fingering myself and he grabbed my hand while kissing up my boob to my neck, sending tingles through me, then kissing my mouth. Immediately we kissed deep. I kept my eyes open this time, but still pictured Jack as Theo. I wanted Theo so bad. Jack held my wrist so I couldn't finger myself, and with his free hand, he fingered me a little.

"Take my cock out Lizzy." Jack then devoured my tongue some more.

I didn't say anything. I just reached for his pants, unzipped it, and unbuttoned it and out popped the biggest cock I had ever seen. I'd been craving a cock all day. I was finally going to get one. It wasn't going to be my boyfriend or Theo, but at least with this cock, I wouldn't have to imagine the size. It was nearly 9 inches, I didn't measure it, he he. Jack slid the length of his big black cock along my pussy lips. It felt so good. I broke the kiss with Jack for a second.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked Jack then went back to kissing him deeply.

A condom was thrown to us from the door way. Jack laughed and threw it back. "These don't fit me!"

Jack then thrust through my pussy lips and into my stomach in one firm thrust. I bucked back and shook some from the mix of pain and pleasure, then I started spreading and closing my legs over and over with each thrust of his cock inside me. It felt so good and every time I squeezed my legs together, his cock seemed to stiffen harder inside me. I wasn't even caring that he didn't have a condom on, it felt so good. I heard the door open and more laughter. Then the thing was slid across the floor again and I heard what sounded like hi-fives. I figured Jacks friends were just goofing around, getting tired of watching the door, but I didn't give it much thought. I just let Jack continue to thrust his hard 9 inches into me.

"Damn you're loving this" Jack thrusts harder into me. "I knew you were horny" thrust again, "ever since I saw you playing with your boy's dick in the bus."

"Oh my god he saw that?" I thought to myself then figured his cocks in me so it's not a big deal that he saw me playing with my bf.

A couple more minutes of Jacks long thick black dick pounding inside me, I couldn't take it anymore and I yelled into Jacks mouth as an orgasm surged through me. Jack tensed up and he could see that I didn't want cum in me so he pulled out and he aimed his large cock at my face. I never caught cum before so this was knew to me. I decided to lick his cock and clean my pussy juice off of his cock, but as I was licking, his cock twitched and he pulled his cock back and pointed at my face. He must have shot 5 streams of cum all over my face. I probably looked like a white and white zebra! I licked and sucked the cum out of Jacks cock then he stuffed it back in his pants, and then walked away. I leaned back and tried to soak in what just happened. I smiled big as I stood up and hurried out the stall without dropping my skirt back down.

"Hey Jack! Can I take a picture of your cock?" Jack turned back at me and I took my phone out of my backpack. "Thanks I just want it for later."

"I can give it to you later." Jack unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It wasn't hard, but oh it was still delicious looking.

"Picture first, then you number." I blushed as I put his cock in frame and clicked the take picture button. "Thanks."

Jack grabbed my phone and typed in his number. I smile again, then walk back to the stall to pick up my bra. The stalls were clean, but some of Jacks cum dripped from my face on to my bra. I carried my bra and to the sink and finally noticed who was in the bathroom. Jack was there, but so was Jason, Miguel, Michael, Tom, and Fred, all the black students in my senior class. I shyly smiled at them as I sat my bra in the sink and flipped my skirt back down. They all smiled at me. I started scrubbing my bra when I felt someone getting close to me.

I felt a hand on my waist then a hand between my legs. I looked in the mirror and it was Fred, he was fingering me. I heard his pants unzip and I felt the head of his cock between my ass cheeks. It was even thicker than Jacks. Fred slid his cock between my legs and I don't know what was wrong with me, but I spread my legs a little and reached to my pussy to allow him access. He took the sign and slowly guided his cock through my love tunnel. Fred fucked me good and slow, then hard and fast, while I cleaned the cum off of my bra. He pulled out for a second and lifted me up on to the sink. I jumped down from the sink smiling and draped my bra over the stall walls.

Then I took my blouse off and draped it next to the bra. Now I was completely naked, except for my pink plaid school girl skirt. Then I shimmied out of them and walked sexily to the sink and sat back on it. Fred helped me up. The guys whistled and hollered at me. I just smiled and spread my legs for Fred's big cock. I looked down at Fred's cock, it had to be at least 3 inches thick and 10 inches long. I licked my lips which also licked up some of Jack's spent cum from my face. Then, I used my fingers to smear the cum down my cheeks and scoop it into my mouth. It still tasted good.

12