It Took Two Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers

"oohhhhhHHHH...GAAAAAAA....." My load hit the back of Dave's throat and I felt him swallow then release me. I glanced down quickly and saw him pull back and pumping my cock two loads shoot into his open mouth. "ahhHHFUCKK" He took my cock deep and continued sucking and jacking me off. "ohhh..." My orgasm slowly ended as he gently milked my shaft and sucked.

"OHHHHHHHYESSSSSSS....." I looked at Judy as her own orgasm overtook her and she lifted off the chair. The dildo buried in her naked cunt and her fingers a blur on her clit as she brought herself off. She stared at Dave's mouth moving up and down my cock. "ohhmygawd..." Within a split second I recognized Pat's voice as she too climaxed.

"aahhhh...grrrrr...OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh......" Two fingers were deep inside her pussy and two fingers stroked and rubbed each side of her clit. Her entire body shook as she came. "Ohhhhhhdamnnnnnn....."

Dave released my empty cock and we sat holding each other's flaccid pricks as the girl's orgasms subsided. We all sat looking at each other, each in our own thoughts as we recovered.

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
146 Followers
12