It Used to be Good Ch. 02

Story Info
My musings on my first (failed) love.
805 words
4.29
6.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III:

Some things between us were a no-go.

I hated things he liked;

Dr. Pepper, Olives, the Doors, Taylor Swift, horror movies, gnomes and Michelle.

Michelle was one of his best friends. When we broke up for the second time, (there were three times we broke up and four times we got back together), all the rumours I heard about him after that had her name in them.

This was about the time Twilight the book, started to become popular. Apparently Michelle and I had a liking for this book in common. The second or third book was finally in our library and I was so pumped to get it, I skipped class to get to the library in time to at least catch a glimpse of it before someone else snatched it up. He was in the library too. I looked at him and my heart cracked a little, he was at a computer with one of his minions (as I so affectionately call them), hunched over a book. It hurt that he didn't look up at me.

My book wasn't on the shelves. "Smart librarians" I thought, "They knew I wanted it more than anyone in the school, they put it away for me!" I asked one of the ladies where it was and was so kindly told someone had already taken it out.

The air left my chest. "Who?"

"Um... Blake."

Like a horror movie I turned to look at him as he flipped a page. The cover lifted and I saw my beloved book in his hands.

All the rest of the day I heard people talking about him reading it, most because they thought of it as a girls book and laughed at him for even taking it out. But then another rumour started, clearing the smoke and making sense.

"His new girlfriend is making him read it."

I almost died. I was with another boy, but Blake, he was mine, always tied to me like I was him... wasn't he? I felt like a hypocrite, like I was cheated on.

Fucking Michelle.

I hated her with such a passion that the first time I saw her, at our graduation, all dressed up in her purple and black princess dress with a tiny silver crown on her head, I wanted to rip her perfect honey curls out of her skull. But now, he's mine again, so;

Haha Michelle, Haha.

Part IV:

Every time I had been over at his house or with him I had been too shy to let him near my breasts with his mouth, or even his eyes for that matter.

I did a few cute little strip teases over webcam but other than that, nothing. Once I had taken off my belt and used it as a collar. He got really hot off that. We're a little into bondage.

Anyways, we were playing a game, Truth or Consequence, when I didn't want to answer a question and asked for the Consequence. So he gave me two;

1) I had to perform a strip tease for him

2) The music I had to strip to was... the Doors.

Shit.

Double Shit.

I've only done 1 1/8 of a strip tease before. The 1/8 is what I count as the ones over cam... which are only two.

So yes you can tell I'm a little inexperienced. Plus I've only been dancing and clubbing for half a year, and in that span only a handful of times. Do I really want to embarrass myself in front of the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with?

Yes.

Seriously, there's NO better way to get someone to love you than making your most awkward and terrifying experiences endearing to your partner.

I can't sing for shit, but when I try, Blake thinks it's the cutest fucking thing in the world. Or when I giggle and snort? Yeah, he loves that too, hell he even tries to make me snort.

Tips for strip teasing;

1) Don't wear thigh-highs if you have a lil' extra on the legs or butt, you'll look like an ice cream cone.

2) Wash. I can't stress this enough. Use a scented soap, so if you start getting a little worked up, they'll smell thyme and lavender, not BO and sweat. (PS -- lilac is a good one to get your partner worked up. The smell is intoxicating I tell you!)

2.5) Deodorant. Need I say more?

3) The underwear you choose, are the underwear you lose.

4) Prepare for ripped stockings / pantyhose / fishnets

5) Have something to hold onto, a bedpost or a chair, it makes the tease more burlesque and classy. And tell me, have you ever seen someone successfully get out of an open-legged squat on their own?