It Was a Bad Day

Story Info
Captured then falling in love.
19.2k words
4.53
30.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

It had only been six months since Betty and Billy were married, and now Billy was standing on the courthouse steps divorced. The good side was that they had a prenuptial agreement and she didn’t try to break it. Billy paid the attorney’s fees and court cost just to keep his records and accounts from being looked at. For all intents and purposes he was between jobs, but his bank accounts would have shown a steady income in the six figures a month range.

The fifteen minutes in court on the uncontested divorce had cost Billy fifteen hundred dollars, without having representation of his own. The attorney for Betty had used a form to file the divorce, and other than their names it was a check the box procedure. The lawyer was attending several similar hearings in a row. Not a bad living.

Billy was insulted. He felt belittled and totally disgusted. He was sure the rest of his life would be better off if he just did without women. Sure Betty stated irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, but she told him it was because his dick was too big and she wanted a normal man. This is the same woman who a year ago was bragging about having a man with a monster cock and she couldn’t keep her hands off it. It was embarrassing, humiliating, and demeaning to say the least. That was one of the reasons he was attracted to her in the first place. He had been embarrassed and ashamed of it his whole life and Betty seemed to really admire it and be excited about him having it. The most traumatic moments in his life had come when women found out about it. He never knew if they were going to retreat in fear or make fun of it.

Maybe a good workout at the gym would help. Billy usually worked out three days a week, but even then he was so self-conscious about his penis that he rode his bicycle home to shower and get cleaned up. It wasn’t his fault. He had just been born with a very large penis and testicles to match. They didn’t look out of proportion when flaccid on his six foot two frame, especially as well muscled as he was, but when it was erect it was huge. With his jet-black hair and hazel eyes he was a very good looking man, until he took off his pants, then he was a god to some women and a terror to others. They all thought they wanted it, but none of them seemed to want him or could take him, until Betty.

Billy decided to hell with the workout. He would walk the short distance to O’Brian’s and tip a few whiskeys. What could it hurt since he had no job to be responsible for and no one to go home to. His mother and father had died in a plane crash years before and he was an only child. His friends had been lost when he married Betty because all of them thought she was just too hard to get along with. She made it her personal goal in life to separate him from everyone he enjoyed running around with, talking to, or just being with. She had been rude and overbearing to his friends, and because she was his wife he had supported her. She was a total bitch.

Since there was no longer a wife there was no reason to maintain the apartment they had lived in. He decided to sell it and move back aboard his sailboat. It was a much simpler life anyway.

The bar was nearly empty when Billy went in and sat in corner by himself. The waitress was good looking and friendly, but he didn’t notice, and the last thing he wanted was to be friendly with a woman, any woman. It wasn’t that he liked men or anything like that; it was just that he was hurt and couldn’t see where it was worth it.

The after work crowd started filing in about six and Billy was already six sheets to the wind. Sitting with his head propped up on his hand, long past the point of hearing or remembering the people around him.

Three women came in together. They were an unlikely trio at best. The largest of the three was a professional body builder, not particularly pretty, but very healthy in a muscle bound way. She was blonde naturally and had almost no breast, they having been reduced by her low body fat and over developed pecks.

The second woman was a sandy blonde with pale blue eyes. She was pretty by any standard, standing five feet ten in her stocking feet, and sporting a thirty-six “D” bra. She had little body fat, just enough to be plush and smooth. Her legs were exceptionally long and slim and she gave the impression of class and education. She had been in her own medical practice for a period of years and was getting bored. She had rather be a researcher than a treating physician any day, especially in the field of urology.

The smallest of the three was a redhead with a little help. She was five foot even and had the best natural proportion of the three. She thought, with good reason, that her ass was her best asset. Though she sported the freckles of a redhead she tanned well and liked the outdoor life she had as a tennis pro at a very prestigious country club.

The body builder’s name was Beth though most of her friends called her Butch, which didn’t offend her at all. The doctor was Alice, and the redhead was Susan. They had been best friends since grammar school and kept in touch ever since. Two were married and Beth was just finished with a very nasty divorce that had left her with a hate for men in general. Beth had decided sex was better with women anyway and hadn’t found it difficult to persuade Susan, whose husband didn’t have time for her in the first place. They made a good combination considering their differences. Susan was the one that noticed Billy in the corner.

Alice was married, but she had last seen her husband playing hugs and kisses with another man some twelve months before. She had filled out the uncontested divorce petition, but not filed it yet. She knew the marriage was over, but just couldn’t publicly admit defeat yet. She was totally absorbed by her practice and hadn’t really missed her soon to be ex-husband at all. She needed male companionship to feel complete, and hadn’t yet fallen into the trap with Beth and Susan. If she didn’t do something soon, she just might.

“Isn’t that Billy Jones in the corner over there?” Susan asked of her friends.

“I think so. I heard he got divorced today. It looks like he is trying to get over it with a sever case of alcohol poisoning,” Alice said.

“I used to know his wife. What a bitch. She ran around the gym bragging about how big his cock was and how she just couldn’t use it all. I though it was a good idea if she choked on it.” Commented Beth as her girl friends chuckled.

The girls chattered among themselves for the next thirty minutes or so before the conversation came back around to Billy. They were discussing how small Alice’s husbands cock was and how infrequently he used it when Beth had an idea. They had drunk quite a few by that time and thinking was becoming a chore.

“With Billy drunk like he is we should take him home and use that monster cock he’s supposed to have. Hell, you could even do research on him as a freak of nature. Besides, someone is going to have to help him home anyway.” Beth said to Alice.

“I think we should capture him and keep him in Alice’s basement to play with.” Susan added.

After a couple more drinks Alice said, “Let’s do it. Lets capture him and see if he really has what Betty bragged about. We will just go over like we were going to help him home and take him to my basement.”

She had all that bondage equipment from her playtime with her ex so it shouldn’t be too difficult to restrain him until he came to. She had never liked the bondage scene, but her soon to be ex had and she had gone along to keep him happy.

The women got up together and walked to where Billy was trying to stay conscious. He was long past reason and the only thought he had was that he had to be conscious to have another drink. He knew there were people talking to him, but he couldn’t make sense of what they were saying. One of them grabbed him under the arm and he tried to pull it away. The exertion was the last act he remembered as he passed out.

Billy woke with a terrible headache. He couldn’t figure out where he was. Nothing seemed familiar around him. He seemed to be lying on a hard surface and covered with a sheet or something. Oh hell, his head hurt so bad he just wanted to go back to sleep until it passed. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn’t see. The thought that he was blind drunk crossed his mind, but that seemed ridiculous. He tried to pull his left arm over so he could wipe his eyes, but it was stuck, stretched out and over his head. The same was true of his right arm.

Billy was becoming frightened at the thought he might have died and now he was in a coffin. He thought his will called for cremation and now he knew he was going to be cooked and he wasn’t really dead. Too much alcohol, there had to be a reasonable explanation for where he was and why he couldn’t move.

The girls hadn’t had as much fun getting him home as they thought they were going to. Billy barfed in the back seat of Susan’s car and got it all over everything including Alice who was sitting beside him. When they had finally wrestled him to Alice’s basement it wasn’t exciting anymore. Then they started undressing him and some of the excitement came back. It was obvious that he was in top physical condition with a very nicely defined musculature. They were all excited to get his pants off, but disappointed when they did.

As they pulled his barf soaked pants down they were expecting to see a monster donkey dick hanging between his legs. Instead they found a flaccid, withered up, skinny dick about four inches long. Susan guessed that it would probably get to no more than seven inches when it was hard. True, that was two more inches than she was getting at home, but hardly worth the bragging Betty had done.

The one thing that did impress the women was the size of the testicles hanging between his legs. They were the size of small eggs. None of the girls had ever seen any that large before and wondered aloud how he could walk with those trapped between his legs.

Once he was naked they had bathed him and washed his hair. He hadn’t shown any signs of consciousness at any time. They lay him on a modified “x” frame that was a solid table in the middle. Alice had inserted an IV in his left arm just incase they were going to have to give him fluids to get him up and going. They were even a little frightened that he was going to die on the table so-to-speak.

The table Billy was on was first class. It had stainless steel clamps built in to hold the wrist and they were padded to prevent chafing. There was a leather neck strap and another across the torso and both thighs half way between the knees and hips. The whole arrangement was finished off with two padded stainless straps for the ankles. He was treated to a nylon hood to blindfold him and a soft gag to keep him from screaming, not that it would have made any difference in the sound proofed basement, and left to sober up.

The next morning Billy was still unconscious so the girls left him and went to work hoping he would be awake when they got back in the evening.

Billy had a rough day. He couldn’t move and he couldn’t tell why. He had never played with bondage or any type of restraint for that matter and didn’t relate his predicament to anything in his knowledge base. All he could do was lay there and hope something would happen to change his circumstance.

The girls met upstairs before anyone went to check Billy out. Alice was pleased to announce she had obtained a rather large quantity of Viagra from the medical samples that were left at the office. She explained that she would dissolve it and feed it to Billy though the IV. They were in high hopes that he would be in a little better condition when they went down. They decided that Alice would inject the Viagra directly into the IV and let it wait for about an hour before they started talking to Billy. That way it would be in his system.

Quietly the women went down to the basement and Alice injected the dissolved drug into the blood system of their victim. He never knew it. They them went around to the front of the horizontal frame and waited and watched. Nothing happened.

“Billy, Billy, are you alive?” Beth asked.

Billy moaned into the gag and tried to lift his head, but could only make a minimal response.

“You are our prisoner. There is nothing you can do about it other than make us punish you. We don’t want to do that so I’m going to explain the rules to you. You will be fed three times a day until you prove you can be reasonable. You will not scream or make rude remarks. If you do you will be punished. You will do as you are told when you are told. If you agree to cooperation we will take off the gag so you can talk. Nod you head if you agree to behave.” Alice said.

Billy didn’t see where he had any choice so he nodded his head up and down as well as he could. He then felt hands at the sides of his face doing something. The gag came loose and was pulled from his mouth. He wanted to scream and swear at his captures, but he wasn’t short on brains and didn’t want to be so he just lay there not doing anything.

“Are you alright?” Asked Susan.

It was the first indication Billy had that there was more than one person present. Now he knew cooperation was the best choice.

“I have a hell of a headache. I’ve had it all day.” Billy replied.

“Do you know where you are?” Beth asked.

“No. Am I allowed to ask questions?” Billy responded, being intrigued by his predicament.

“Sure.” Alice said.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Billy wanted to know in the worst way.

“Your former wife liked to run around and brag that you had the biggest dick in the world. We just wanted to find out for our selves. It doesn’t look so big to me.” Beth said.

For the first time Billy considered that he was naked under what ever was covering him. He didn’t like his position at all, but there didn’t seem to be any alternatives. He figured he would just go along and when he got his chance he would get even and make his kidnappers pay. He didn’t respond to the comment about his size and made up his mind that he wouldn’t physically respond to anything that might make him erect. He felt the sheet being lifted and the breeze it created was cool. He was then sure he was naked.

“It doesn’t look any bigger today that it did yesterday.” Said Susan as she reached a hand over and touched the top of it as it lay between his legs.

Alice reached over and pulled it up against his belly, which left his balls in plain view hanging loosely, so far down that they touched the table.

The touching felt good to Billy whether he liked it or not. He could feel it start to tighten up and expand. If he was with someone who wanted a big cock he was afraid they were about to get it. He didn’t know his impending erection was being chemically assisted.

Beth reached her hand under Billy’s balls and lifted them gently. “You got a big set of balls on you Billy. How much cum can these guys shoot?” She asked as she messaged them gently.

Billy didn’t respond, but he could feel an erection beginning. He was getting hard fast. He couldn’t understand it. Normally it was difficult to get an erection if he were under stress.

“Holy shit. Look at that thing grow. It’s going to be a monster alright.” Said Susan as she pressed on the front of her dress just above her mound.

Alice reached over and wrapped her hand almost all the way around the middle of the shaft. It continued to grow as she pulled up so the skin covered the head then pulled down so the skin was stretched back. The veins in the shaft began to swell and stand out as they supplied the blood necessary to make the cock ridged. Billy’s cock was becoming so hard that it rose an inch off his belly pointing straight at his face.

Billy tried hard to ignore the attention he was getting, but it just didn’t work. He found himself harder than he could ever remember being. With the hand around his cock he couldn’t help but try to pump his hips to get friction on his shaft. Alice noticed.

Alice pulled the skin up so it almost went over the head of the cock. “You have a lot of loose skin for a cut dick. You like that?” She asked as she continued to jack his cock.

Billy didn’t want to enjoy it, but he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t remember a time when he needed to cum more than he did just then. It had been weeks since he had any release, not that he wouldn’t masturbate, which of course he did on occasions. It was just so depressing going through the divorce that he hadn’t thought about it. Now he wanted to cum and in a woman would be great.

“Here, I have a ruler. Let’s find out just how long that thing is.” Beth said.

She put a one-foot ruler against his abdomen along the top of his cock and held them up together. The tip of the cock came even with the end of the ruler. She took a piece of string and wrapped it around the shaft at the thickest point and marked it with a pen. The string measured almost seven inches when it was laid along the ruler. Alice did some quick math and found out that it was more than two inches in diameter, but it was actually a little wider than it was thick.

All three women wrapped a hand around the shaft of Billy’s cock and stroked it up and down its length together. He could feel the top hand pulling the skin over the head in a milking motion and hoped they wouldn’t stop. He was almost there. He could feel the pre-cum leaking from the head in a constant flow when the worst of all possible things happened. The women let go of his cock and it was flopping around trying to get the last bit of stimulation it needed to cum, with nothing touching it. Billy tried to will it to go over the edge, but with no success. There was one more thing he could try.

“Please!” Billy begged.

“Not a chance.” Beth said. “Why should we get you off when we haven’t gotten off yet?”

“Have you ever had a woman who could take that whole thing?” Susan asked out of curiosity.

“No, but I haven’t had that many women. I was always embarrassed by the size of it and women seemed to want to make fun of it. I don’t like being a freak.” Billy replied.

“Has anyone ever deep throated it?” Susan asked.

“No. Betty wouldn’t put it in her mouth and the other women who have sucked it haven’t gotten that much in their mouth.” Billy said trying to be a candid as possible in hopes that his lot might improve. He still wanted to cum badly though the opportunity seemed to be slipping away.

Suddenly there was the feeling of a tongue running across the fermium just below the head of his dick. It was great. He wanted it again, but there was just that one lick. They were torturing him.

Alice watched as Bill lay on the table restrained and still sporting that magnificent penis. She was caught between a strange, strong liking for the man and a compelling curiosity about his penis.

Beth said quietly to Alice, “I would love to cut his balls off.”

“I want you to promise me right now, both of you. You won’t do anything to injure him. We will be in enough trouble just kidnapping him, but if he’s hurt we may find ourselves in serious trouble. Right now it just looks like a man wanting to play sex with three good-looking women. We can sell that to the prosecutor it we get caught. Promise me,” Alice demanded.

Beth and Susan both promised as they stood there staring at the man laying on the table completely under their control, his monster cock pointing at his face as hard as a rock.

“I think we should get a ball clamp for his nuts. We could have it fastened to a chain and attached to the table with a lock. He could move around and still be under our control. I don’t think he can pull his balls off to get away.” Beth suggested.

“Ok. I don’t see how that can do any real harm. It will let him move and we can always pull his chain until he behaves.” Susan agreed.

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers