It Was a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

Alice really wished they hadn’t captured Billy. He wasn’t trying to get loose, and he didn’t really seem afraid. She felt sorry for him, as he just seemed resigned to his fate. She didn’t like the mean look on Beth’s face when she looked at his testicles. She watched Beth reach out and circled her thumb and first finger around Bill’s scrotum between his testicles and body and squeezed until the testicles were clearly trapped below her fingers. Alice felt very protective toward those eggs and wanted to stop Beth from hurting him, but Beth let go of her own accord.

The women left the room with Billy still bound to the table and the blindfold on. He couldn’t believe he had actually begged to be jacked off. It was the most humiliating thing he had ever done in his life to that point. He kept wishing the erection would subside, but it was as hard as ever. He could feel it bounce and swing under its own weight with his slightest movement, but there was nothing he could do to get it to cum. Billy finally fell into a fatigued sleep.

Billy was totally unaware of how long he had been asleep when he was awoken by a hand wrapped around his cock. It wasn’t doing anything; it was just holding him. He again felt it start to stretch and expand. Oh how humiliating.

Susan had the duty of feeding Billy, and no one had said she couldn’t have a little fun with him. She really preferred to have sex with Beth, but Billy didn’t have any way to know that. After all, he did have that fantastic cock and she wouldn’t be beyond trying it just for the fun of it. She had only one fear, what if she found out she liked monster cocks, and there weren’t any more she could have?

As Billy started to wake she could feel the tissue in her hand swelling. He sure did need to get some relief, but Alice wanted to experiment with him. If either she or Beth shot him off she would loose the data she was trying to accumulate. That’s what she got for being friends with a female urologist. No one said she couldn’t have some fun with him, just not get his off.

Susan was wearing a t-shirt and shorts with nothing underneath. She was carrying a bowl of stew for Billy and a drinking bottle of water with a straw. She had an idea for a little fun. She dropped her shorts to the floor, leaving her naked from the waist down. She then began stroking Billy’s cock as she watched it harden. Billy hadn’t spoken to her yet.

Susan sat the bowl on a table close to the bound man and with her free hand reached to her pussy. She was a lot wetter than she expected. With more than a little of her juice on her fingers she wiped them across Billy’s upper lip under his nose. She was delighted at the moans Billy made at the smell of her sex. She pushed his cock up against his stomach and climbed over him so there was a knee on either side. She then lowered herself so the shaft was sliding between the very wet folds of her labia with her clit pressed firmly against the shaft.

Billy tried his best to rub against her, to get any friction with her pussy he could. Even though his movement was restricted he could still hump her just a little. Susan managed to restrain her own desire to slide on him and moved with his movements so there was no friction on Billy’s cock.

“I am going to feed you stew and it might be a little hot. You better stop trying to move. I don’t want to burn you. Maybe after dinner we can do something about your problem.” Susan said, knowing she wasn’t going to let him cum.

Billy ate and drank as fast as he could with Susan feeding him. All he really wanted to do was push his hard cock into the hot wet pussy he could feel on his cock. When he had finished Susan sat the bowl back on the table and looked down.

“My goodness, aren’t we excited? You have pre-cum all over your belly.” She said as she rubbed her hand in it and then smeared it over the huge head of his cock and down the first four or five inches.

Susan slid forward far enough that her clit was contacting the bottom of the head. “I bet you would just love to get that cock in a nice hot pussy. You want to fuck?”

Billy didn’t say anything. He didn’t like the sound of the language for some reason, which seemed silly to him since he was tied down to a table with a pussy sliding up his cock.

Susan reached between her legs and grabbed the cock about three inches below the head and pulled it up to her opening. She hadn’t really intended to fuck it, but she really wanted to see how it felt to have something that size in her. She worked the head into her opening and felt herself stretch like she did when Beth used the big dildo on her. The difference was that the cock was hot and alive. It could give her a new life.

Susan let herself down slowly until the head was firmly pushing on her cervix. She just couldn’t take anymore. She tried to lower herself a little further, but the pain was overwhelming. Damn, why did I ever give up men she thought to herself.

Susan came almost immediately, with a shuddering and convulsing that was very evident to Billy. He was about to cum himself, but she suddenly pulled him out of her and let it flop back on his belly. Without another word Susan left the room leaving with Billy in total agony and hornier than he could ever remember being in his life.

Sometime later another person came into the room. Billy had no choice other than just wait. It seemed like hours had passed, but it could have been just a few minutes. Billy’s cock lay flaccid between his legs as he sensed the person growing nearer. For once he was pleased that it didn’t jump to attention. Maybe it is getting used to this and is loosing interest he thought to himself.

Without warning a hand reached down and picked up the flaccid cock and laid it on his left thigh. Then the hand picked up his testicles and gently messaged them before yanking them down painfully. It hurt so bad that Billy let out a yelp in pain. He felt the scrotum being squeezed between his balls and his body. He was starting to dread the pain he was sure would come.

Something very cold was placed under the skin of the scrotum the something else over the top, equally cold. There were a few minutes of silence with someone doing something to his scrotum. After a while there was a sound like wire scraping over metal. Then he was hit in the testicles driving them up to his body and sending him into near unconsciousness. All he could do was roll his head to the side and vomit. His balls hurt, they hurt really bad.

“How do you like that big dick. I told Alice we should give you a PA, but she wouldn’t go for it.” Beth said.

Billy was listening and the pain was subsiding, but he couldn’t see any point in saying anything that might get him hit again.

“If I had my way I would cut those damn things off and eat ‘um for breakfast. You know what a PA is don’t you?” Beth asked to torment Billy.

“No.” He answered in as matter of fact tone as he could muster.

“It’s a piercing where a big needle is pushed down the hole in your cock until it is lined up with the bottom of the head. Then, they hammer it through so there is a hole in the bottom of the head piss will come through. Then they put a ring in the hole so it has the head of your cock captured. A leash on that will let someone lead you around like a tame pony. You have to sit down to pee just like a woman. How would you like that?” Beth explained with her voice dripping with sadism.

“I wouldn’t.” Billy answered quietly being very aware that he had no inclination to become sexually aroused.

“As it is you have been fitted with a nice new ball clamp. It is fastened to a stainless steel cable that goes though a hole in the wall. On the other side of the wall is a wench that will reel you in by the balls. It’s operated with a control much like a garage door opener. Watch.” Beth said.

Billy heard the sound of an electric motor running somewhere behind him and became aware of an increase of tension on his scrotum. Suddenly the pressure was severe. He tried to move in the direction his testicles were being pulled, but his bonds were too tight. He couldn’t stand it anymore as the pain became unbearable. He screamed and passed out.

With Billy unconscious, Beth pulled the skin down from the head of his cock. She examined the frenum and found the skin connecting the head to the shaft was thick, but when she pulled it out the skin underneath was very thin. She thought to herself that she might not be able to give him a PA, but she sure as hell could put a ring through his frenum. She left to get what she needed to do the job.

Beth returned with a soldering iron and plugged it into the wall to heat up to a glowing red tip on a long needlepoint about four millimeters in diameter. She thought the piercing would be a lot easier if Billy wasn’t conscious.

“Well, I see the big man is awake,” she said as she looked down at the flaccid cock lying across the heavy metal clamp around his scrotum.

Billy didn’t say anything, hoping she wouldn’t damage him. He felt her lift his penis up so it was lying on his stomach, but he had no sexual inclinations whatsoever.

Beth looked down at the large metal clamp causing Billy’s testicles to bulge in the bottom of his scrotum and doubled up her right hand into a fist. She then drew the fist back about a foot from the exposed testicles and slammed it into them as hard as she could.

Billy convulsed as he lay there trying to adsorb the pain as his abdominal muscles contracted, but the pain was too much and he passed out for the second time.

Beth went to work as quickly as she could, grabbing the skin of the frenum with hemostats and pulling it up so the penis was hanging in the skin. She took the soldering iron and touched the tip to the thin skin, smelling the stench of burning flesh. She pushed the sharp point through the thin skin cauterizing it as it went though, making a hole a little more than four millimeters in diameter, but not damaging the thicker skin connecting the head to the shaft. There was no blood at all. She quickly placed a small gold ring through the hole and with a pair of pliers squeezed it shut. She then clamped the hemostats to the ring to act as a heat sink and soldered the loop closed.

The door to the basement opened and Alice walked in just as Beth finished removing the hemostats from the ring. She was instantly outraged.

“Get out of here. You have no right to do anything to him. I’ll call the cops and put us all in jail if you don’t get out.” Alice screamed.

Beth though she would have little trouble overpowering Alice, but on the second thought decided it was better to concede for the moment and headed for the door. Alice was hot on her heels.

Once in the living room Susan saw how angry Alice was and thought it was because she had tried Billy in her. She had never seen Alice angry before and the sight was terrifying.

“Here’s your choices,” Alice stated matter of factly as she paced back and forth, “You can get out of here and forget about this whole thing and never come back, or you can wait for the cops to pick you up for kidnapping. If you leave I will take all the blame for the kidnapping and never tell anyone you were involved, even it I end up in prison.”

“We’ve been friends for most of our lives and you are just going to kick us out?” Susan wined.

“You’re time’s running out. Make up your mind.” Alice demanded.

Beth looked at Susan who looked back and nodded. They both got up and headed for the door. “If you go back on your word I’ll kill you,” Beth said as she opened the door.

Alice felt sad as she saw her long time friends leave her front door for what would be the last time they were invited. They had been together for a lot of years, but what they had done to Billy was wrong and someone was going to have to pay. She may as well pay the debt rather than all three of them paying. Her professional life was doomed anyway. Besides she really did like Billy and hoped there was some way to talk him out of prosecuting her.

Alice was depressed as she turned to return to the basement. She knew she had to straighten out what she had done. She felt it was really wrong to have to take the fall by herself, but that was the choice she had made, and now she would have to live with it.

She went through the basement door and couldn’t help being overwhelmed by the sight of the magnificent man she had captured and restrained. The temptation to continue the bondage almost overwhelmed her, but she knew it had to come to an end sooner or later and it might as well be now. She walked to the table and without saying anything started un-strapping the hood that had kept her identity anonymous. She pulled the hood off and saw Billy squeeze his eyes tight against the light that attacked his dilated pupils like piercing knives.

When the hood was pulled off all Billy saw was blinding white light. The pain was excruciating. He tried to open his eyes against the light, but couldn’t yet. He lay still and forced himself to relax as he cracked open his lids little by little, adjusting to the light in increments. Once he could make out shapes in the room he began to see the torture equipment hanging on the walls and the first thought he had was that he was in some bizarre laboratory. Then he saw movement out of the corner of his right eye and turned his head in that direction just in time to see a huge white mass flying toward him.

Alice decided to save Billy some dignity and cover his nudeness with a sheet. It was only when she flipped the sheet over his body did she realize that Billy was trying to recoil from the movement.

“It’s alright. I’m just putting a sheet over you,” Alice said in a soft voice.

The voice was magic to Billy. The sound rang bells that penetrated deeper into his being than he had ever felt before. Maybe it was the sound that everyone hopes will be akin to the heavenly choir. He knew at that instant that he would never do anything to harm the owner of that voice. But, he was also bright enough to realize he had a hold card that would let him have an advantage over the owner, assuming she didn’t intend to kill him.

What he saw as his eyes adjusted brought a thrill to his heart. There in his limited range of vision stood the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She was tall and slim, dressed in a pale cotton blouse and apparently slacks. She was examining him very closely, looking deep into his eyes. He felt his penis start to react to the mere sight of her. That was the last thing he wanted.

“Hi, I’m Alice,” the voice said.

“I’m Billy, but I suspect you know that. Am I…am I alright down there?” he asked.

“You’re badly bruised, but everything seems to be in place. You will be very sore for a few days, but I think you will be as good as new in no time,” Alice replied.

“What happened?” He asked.

“I found you drunk in a bar and kidnapped you. I brought you to this basement to experiment with you.” She said in a very straightforward factual tone of voice that made it seem like the most common occurrence in the world.

“Where are the others?”

Alice thought for a moment before answering. “We had a parting of the ways after they did this to you. I couldn’t tolerate the abuse. I am solely responsible for the predicament you are in. A stainless steel collar has been put around your testicles and attached to a cable that runs to the wall behind your head. I am going to release your hands and feet so you can standup and move around. I have a remote control in my hand that will reel in the cable and pull you to the wall if you try to get violent. If you incapacitate the control it will just keep winding until your testicles are pulled off.”

Alice knew she had no chance of physically competing with Billy if is came to a physical contest so the threat might keep him from harming her. She felt a little frightened at the prospect him turning the tables on her. What she didn’t know was that harming her was the last thing in the world he had on his mind.

“Bill,” he said.

“What’s that?”

“Bill. My friends call me Bill,” he repeated.

Alice released first the right then the left hand, remaining alert for any aggressive movement on his part. Instead of being aggressive he began rubbing his wrist to regain the circulation. She undid the clamps that were restraining his ankles and he flexed his legs to work out some of the stiffness. As he pulled his knees up his legs pressed against the collar and he made a painful moan. She continued and removed the body straps that were the last vestiges of his restraints. He sat up with difficulty, keeping his legs spread wide. The sheet slipped off and fell to the floor.

Bill couldn’t help reacting to the woman, who moments before had been his capture. No matter how hard he tried to prevent it his penis started to expand. From the look on her face, it was obvious that Alice had noticed. He blushed bright red and there was nothing he could do to prevent the erection that had already begun. Suddenly, as his penis started to expand he felt severe pain. That put an end to the erection and caused him to bend forward as his lower abdominal muscles spasmed. He reached between his legs and felt the smooth collar around his testicles.

“Can you take the collar off? I promise not to get violent or try to escape,” he said.

“Do you want to call the cops?” Alice asked.

“That decision can wait. Right now I just want to stop the pain.”

“You are turning black and blue. I suspect you are going to have pain for awhile. Let’s see how that thing is put on,” Alice suggested.

Alice walked close to Bill and lifted his penis so she could get a better look at the device. It didn’t appear to have any screws or connecting hardware at all. There was a thin line where the two halves came together and the spot where the cable had been welded on. She started to rotate the collar around the scrotum so she could see the other side, but couldn’t do it without releasing her hand from the penis. She was enjoying holding it more than she could have ever imagined. She enjoyed is to much that she was feeling all tingly in the groin and knew the flood of wetness was soon to come.

“Can you hold this out of the way so I can turn it over and see if it is fastened on the underside?”

Bill reached down, took his penis in hand, and held it to the side while Alice gently rotated the collar. The under side was as smooth as the top and she explained it to Billy.

“Look for two small holes in the surface that should allow a tool to be inserted to release the clips,” Bill suggested.

She examined the surface carefully as she leaned to within a foot of the collar. There were two small indentations that had been welded over and polished smooth. While she was examining the collar she couldn’t help notice how close the magnificent penis was to her mouth.

She had never like oral sex with a man, but she had a terrible time fighting down the desire to kiss the head and put her tongue on the tip. She was surprised at herself for the thought, but somewhat dismayed at the feel of her virgina discharging fluid in sufficient quantities she could feel it running down the inside of her leg.

“Have you ever been on a sail boat?” He asked.

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“I have a sail boat and the tools I need to get loose from this contraption are there. Will you go get them?”

“Tell me what to do.”

“I need you to bring back a pair of big rigging cutters and the large nutcrackers.”

Alice couldn’t help smiling at the nutcrackers, but she knew it was a tool to break rusted nuts loose from bolts. She listened intently as Bill explained the layout of the boat and where the tools were. He gave her the combination to the dock gate and the boat. She wrote everything down and headed for the door.

All Bill could do was wait for her to return. He lay back down on the table he had been restrained to and slowly stroked his cock. He had really thought Alice was going to lick it for a moment. Maybe she would later. He had to decide what to do about the kidnapping. He wasn’t about to admit to her that it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to him. For the first time in his life he felt his cock had provided him with new thrills.

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers