It Was a Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t mind. There is a small cabin to the left at the bottom of the companionway ladder. You can pull the door shut for privacy,” Bill replied.

Bill checked over the boat and where they were headed while Alice was below. The GPS showed they would pass north of the Channel Islands and there was nothing to run in to except other boats. He felt better about his relationship with Alice and even had hope that she would let him keep her.

It didn’t take long for Alice to reappear on deck with her shorts on and her blouse tied in a knot below her breast. Bill was totally flabbergasted at what he saw. She had beautiful long, smooth legs that showed fullness and strength without a flaw or even the slightest hint of flab. Where the blouse was tied up her midriff was flat and the lines of muscle were beautiful in the concave shape. The biggest surprise was the size of Alice’s breast. They weren’t huge, but they were a good “D” cup and they were apparently firm and she carried they high. They were obviously captured by something, but he couldn’t see what. It was all he could do to keep his impending erection under control. My goodness she was well built. He had never seen any woman who appealed to him more, not even in magazines and at the movies.

Bill couldn’t take his eyes off her as she held her arms slightly away from her body and turned around so he could get a full view of her. He got up and headed below to change from his long slacks to a surfer swimsuit that was long legged and baggy. He put his slack on a hanger. He noticed hers on the quarter berth and hung them up as well. He left off his shirt thinking that it would be nice to get a suntan. He could see the remnants of an old tan on Alice’s long, long legs and her midriff so he knew she was no stranger to the sun.

Alice sat watching through the hatch as Bill changed. She couldn’t see him in the aft cabin, but she found herself surprised at his modesty after what she had put him through. His reaction to her being dressed casually was a surprise that pleased her very much. She could just imagine what he was going to think when he saw her in her bikini.

Bill came up the ladder bare chested and even though she had seen him naked for several days, she was surprised. Bill was very well built with good muscle structure that comes from taking care of himself and lots of exercise. She wanted this man, and even more, she wanted him to want her. She wanted him to tie her on the table he had been on and use her. She felt wetness between her legs and tried to think about something else.

“No fair. You changed to a bathing suit,” Alice complained.

“Did you bring one?” Bill asked.

Alice stood up, with her back to him unfastened the button on the front of her shorts, and let them fall. She bent forward to retrieve the shorts from the cockpit sole knowing full well that the material of the thong just covered her lips from the back if she kept her legs together. She thought her butt was her best feature next to her legs and the intake of air from Bill was a second on that. She untied the blouse and unbuttoned the one remaining fastener then let it slide from her shoulders.

“Oh myyyyyyy Goddddd,” Bill said when he first saw her big high breast holding the bikini top up. “You are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You have the perfect body.”

“Thank you. Let’s sit down and get some sun,” Alice said as she positioned Bill so she could sit between his legs with her back leaning against his chest. She could feel the hardness of his penis straining against his shorts against her thigh. She leaned back against him none-the-less, content to feel his arousal.

Bill put both arms around her so he had the palms of his hands against her smooth hard stomach. He touched as lightly as he could, wanting to devour her whole body yet afraid he would scare her if he were aggressive. He just let his hands lightly touch her stomach.

Alice couldn’t stand the light touching. She wondered it he knew just how sensual that touching was to her. Her body was alive and on fire with just that gentle touch. Her basic instincts wanted him to take her forcefully and bread her. Force his seed into her and make her his mate. She couldn’t understand her emotions and had never felt such lust before. Her nipples were rigid and begging to be touched, but his hands stayed on her stomach, softly touching and barely moving on her skin. She had to do something.

Bill was looking down the front of her as she turned up on her left hip and twisted her upper body far enough toward him that her left breast pushed against his chest. He slid his hand up her side until it was just below the fullness of her right breast, but didn’t touch the smooth skin. He watched as her hard nipples strained the material of the bikini. He leaned over and kissed her on the neck just below her jaw then up to her ear where he softly nibbled at the lobe. He could hear her soft moan as he nibbled and took the chance of moving his hand to contact the bottom of her breast.

Alice wanted him to fuck her. She didn’t know what to do after her display the evening before so she decided to take the initiative and let him know it was alright to touch her. She moved the arm she was resting her weight on so the elbow was against his groin and her arm was laying along the shaft of his cock. It was long enough that her hand covered the head with just the slightest bending of her fingers. She reached Bills hand on her ribs and turned it so her breast was resting in the palm of his hand.

Bill was relieved that she wanted to be loved and decided to enjoy her every way he could. He had a very fertile imagination and intended to explore every inch of her magnificent body in minute detail. He slowly touched over the surface of the bikini with the tips of his fingers. Just lightly touching, feeling the texture of the woman inside the material, feeling her squirm slightly at his teasing. He touched all over her breast, but not the aureole or the nipple. He put his fingers on the skin around the aureole, but refused to touch it as he watched her arch her back trying to assist him in making contact with her very hard nipple. Bill put his arm across her and with a single finger lightly circled the nipple on the other breast, just applying enough pressure to it to get a response. Alice squeezed the head of his cock with more force than he expected.

When Bill touched her unattended breast Alice thought she was going to have an orgasm. She arched her back to increase the pressure of the contact, but Bill moved his finger back. She squeezed the head of his cock as hard as her position would allow. She turned over with her knees on the seat and put her hands behind his neck. Her back was arched so her butt was in the air and her tits were hanging toward him so the were pressed together between her arms. She kissed Bill all over his face, repeatedly returning to his lips as she nibbled at his mouth. Bill reached behind her back and untied the strings that held the top. It swung free to hang around her neck, leaving her breast free. They didn’t sag. Bill looked down at the most perfect set of breast he had ever imagined. He reached up, took both nipples in his hands, and pulled down on them gently. Alice put her chin on his shoulder and pressed the side of her head against his.

“Oh yes, that feels so good I’m going to cum.” Alice stated matter of factly.

“Yes, cum while I milk these beautiful tits.” Bill whispered as he felt Alice rocking back and forth on her knees in convulsive little movements.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh, I never had that before.” Alice whispered back as her orgasm passed. She moved forward so her knees were against his crotch and held her body vertical with her head thrown back to make her breast more prominent. That put her nipples right at Bills lips.

Bill kissed one nipple then the other, touching them with his tongue and swirling it around each in turn. Alice pulled his head to her breast with force. He responded by suckling and nuzzling each nipple. He nipped one then the other to the obvious delight of their owner. He put his hands at the small of her back to pull her forward while she pulled his mouth even more firmly to her.

Bill let his hands slide to her hips where he knew the small ties held her bikini bottoms on. It took little time to catch the end of the ties and pull them loose then reached to the back and ever so slowly pulled the thong from between the cheeks of her ass.

Alice arched her back as Bill pulled the thong out of her crack. She felt a small orgasm as he pulled the material from between her thighs and across her clit. She was completely naked and not in the least embarrassed. She felt that she totally belong to him and could only hope that he wanted her to be his.

Bill stood up and turned her around so she could lie back on the cockpit cushions. She was marvelous. There was a light patch of very pale brown hair just above her labia and she apparently shaved the rest clean so she didn’t show with her bikini on. He put her right foot on the cockpit coaming and the left into floor. He could see her wetness and the head of her clit extending past its hood. He could smell her fragrance and the sensation made him feel light headed as thought he were intoxicated. He had to devour her like a humming bird sucking the nectar from a red hibiscus bloom. He had no choice. He leaned over with one knee between her thighs and the other leg supporting his weight. He kissed her taught belly from her breast to the top of her mound. She arched her back and tried to help him make contact with her, but he slipped away and began kissing the inside of the right leg from the knee to the inside of her groin without touching her lips.

God, how can he do this to me, Alice thought. She had to have him. She could see his cock stretching the leg of his shorts, trying to rip free. She wanted him. It didn’t seem fair that he was dress and she was naked. She needed him to possess her. Oh God, he’s kissing the inside of my thighs she thought. Just at that moment she felt his tongue touch her inner lips and slide lightly up toward her clit. Alice couldn’t think anymore, all she could do was feel. Feel and enjoy the ministrations of her first real lover.

Her nectar was so sweet, Bill thought. It was addicting. The more he tasted her the more he had to taste. He licked up between her lips without opening her virgina. He wanted to stick his tongue in her, but wanted more to savor all the sensations he could before he did. He licked around her clit without touching it. He had never seen a clit as hard as hers. It was like a tiny penis extending from its hood. He touched it with his tongue and felt it jump like a cock being touched for the first time. He slipped his lips over the head of her clit and she began bucking like she was fucking his mouth. As he held the shaft with his lips he began licking the head with his tongue, trying to be gentle with that sensitive little toy.

Alice was screaming. She didn’t know what she was saying, but she could hear herself screaming. She was holding Bill to her clit and pumping her hips. She was going to explode and she knew it. She convulsed so hard she thought her stomach muscles were going to tear. She did it over and over again and couldn’t stop. After several minutes she thought she was going to die, but he wouldn’t stop. Then suddenly he moved and she felt his tongue penetrate her virgina. The convulsions started over again and she had more feeling of fulfillment than she had in her combined previous life. She was screaming, bucking, and wanting it to go on forever. Suddenly she felt all the blood rush from her head and she slipped into a relieving faint.

Bill chuckled. He wasn’t laughing at her, but enjoying the moment of satisfaction in giving Alice such a total thrill. He lifted her head and slipped beneath her so her head was resting on his lap. She was so beautiful lying there naked. Totally relaxed and without a stress line on her face. She was a truly beautiful woman.

After a short time Alice began to stir. She rolled on her side and reached over her head to reach for Bill’s cock. She wrapped her hand around it and held it like a pacifier. She suddenly got up and went below, her firm ass flexing with her motion of walking down the ladder frontward like a sailor.

When Alice had come to the boat to get tools to cut Bill free from the cable in her basement she had seen a pair of wire cutters. She found them and went back on deck with them in her hand.

“Stand up.” She instructed Bill.

Once standing she pulled his bathing suit to his ankles and helped him step out. His semi-rigid cock was only an inch or so from her face. She quickly kissed the head and let it go. She reached up, took it in her hand, and had Bill sit on the cushion. She lifted it up so she could clearly see the ring fastened to the frenum. She cut a section of the ring out and slipped it free from the skin. Bill was completely erect by the time it was done.

Bill felt good being naked with her. He took a look around for the first time in an hour and was pleased to see they were still sailing along as they had been before. Alice came back on deck with a beer for each of them.

“You look like almost all the bruising is gone. You heal very fast.” Alice said as a compliment.

“I feel a lot better. I want to make love to you, but I don’t want to hurt you. From my point of view I would just like to jump you and pump you, but that might mess us up for later. I think the first time we better go slow and easy. What do you think?” Bill asked.

“I’m not afraid. I know you don’t want to hurt me. I have to have you in me you know. Just take it easy.” She said.

“Do you have any idea how deep you are?” Bill asked as he blushed.

“No. One time I used an eight-inch dildo and it went all the way in without hurting. My girl friend couldn’t do that. It hit her cervix.” Alice said matter of factly.

Alice sat on the cockpit floor between Bills legs and took his cock in her hand. She pulled it to her mouth and kissed the head before slipping it in her mouth all the way to her throat.

“Has anyone ever taken all of this?” Alice asked.

“No. I haven’t had very many women who even wanted to try. They were afraid I would loose control and stick it in whether it would fit or not.” Bill replied.

Alice sat with Bills cock in her mouth while she rubbed her clit very lightly. It was a little sore from the licking it had taken. She got up and pushed Bills legs together then put a knee on either side of his hips. Bill could see that she was so wet the insides of her thighs were shinny. He wanted to lick her, but she wanted him to fuck her.

Alice put the head of his cock against the opening of her pussy and pressed down gently. She reached between her legs and slid the head up and down her slit until her juices were running down the shaft. She wiggled until the soft lips began to stretch over the top of the head. Finally she had the whole head inside and took her hand off the shaft.

“I’ve never been stretched like this,” she said as she moved slowly back and forth.

Bill could feel her hot nectar running down his cock and across his balls before it dripped on the seat cushion. It was a very erotic feeling as he did his best not to shove into her, but let her take it at her own pace.

She took him in an inch at a time, stopping to let herself adjust every so often. She worked her way down it a little bit at a time feeling totally full and very possessed even thought she was in control of the entry. She reached back to see how much she had to go every couple of movements. She would raise herself up to the point where the head was the only thing in her, then lower back down a little deeper than she was before. It took awhile, but she was finally down all the way.

It was the most exquisite feeling Bill had ever had. The feeling of the smooth yet firm, tight pussy totally encapsulating him was pure bliss. It was all he could do to keep from pumping into her with all his might. Still, he held back to make sure she was able to handle the pressure.

“That’s all I can take. We know I have a really deep pussy,” Alice said short of breath as Bill started slowly pumping within the range her position allowed.

He lifted her hips and let go as she fell back down on it. Then Alice reached the point she couldn’t standing it anymore and started pumping her hips in hard motions driving him all the way in her on every stroke. She rubbed her hard clit into his pubic mound as hard as she could. She was fucking with a sliding motion then a bouncing motion.

“I love it. Fuck me. Give me a baby. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” Alice said over and over until she started screaming.

Bill felt her virgina convulse around him yet she kept up her pace rubbing her clit against him as she came. She would occasionally rise up almost off his shaft then drop herself back down. She didn’t relax or take time to recover from her climax as she started another more intense than the last. She bucked harder as Bill squeezed her breast in his hands, putting both of her hands over his. She threw her head back and arched her back as she came again.

“Oh fuck me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me. Give me your seed. Shoot me with that magnificent cock. Shoot me!” Alice screamed.

Her demands pushed him over the edge to the most intense climax of his life. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as his cock pulsed and jerked in her sending shot after shot of his cum into her. He felt he couldn’t stop cumming as shot after shot traveled up the length of his cock to be forced into that wonderful animal devouring his cock. It went on and on until Alice looked at him pumping her hips with all her might and her eyes rolled up in her head and her total weight fell forward on his chest.

Bill had never felt as close to another human as he did to Alice at that moment. He had to have her for the rest of his life. This was the way he was supposed to feel when he was in love. This was the way love was supposed to feel. He held her close to his chest feeling her breath in all her wonderful softness and warmth. Slowly he softened and slipped part way out of her as the pressure of his cum overcame the hardness of his cock.

Alice started to stir and snuggled tighter against his chest, holding her hips completely still so he wouldn’t fall out of her. She wanted him right where she had him and the rest of her life would be just about long enough. How was she going to ask him what his plans were was heavily on her mind and she tried to decide whether to use subterfuge or straightforward honesty to keep him. But, keep him she would do if it were at all possible.

Bill couldn’t help it as the feeling of her around him started to arouse his cock. Alice felt it twitch as it started coming back to life. She moved her hips slightly to help it slide further back into her as cum squeezed out around the still small shaft. When it was hard enough she sat straight up on it and gasped as it plunged back into her depths.

“Oh, it has to have a break and get over the soreness. I’m still not healed all the way,” Bill said as he held her hips still.

“I guess that went ok,” Alice said.

“That was the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me in this life. How would you like to be my woman for a few years?” he replied.

“I would like that. You know I have a little baggage to cleanup before we can really get together don’t you?” She asked.

“I know. That’ll give us time to get to know each other and make sure we are who we think we are. You might find me too bossy and domineering for your doctors taste.” He responded.

“Try me. Give me an order.” She said as she grinned.

“Go take a shower and change into hour ylouse and shorts without anything on underneath,” He ordered as he slipped on his swimming trunks.