It was a Dark and Horny Night...

Info
Listen to me masturbate with a new toy.
79 words
4.29
56.8k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of going to bed on time like a good girl, I decide to watch porn and masturbate with my brand new toy like a dirty fucking slut. I hope you like hearing my toy go in and out of my wet pussy.

If you enjoyed listening to this, please let me know!

It sometimes takes me a while to answer all of the messages I receive, but I will respond to you if you write to me.

--:--
--:--
1.0
queenofdeviance
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
CMcDonald69CMcDonald69about 1 month ago

Oh your voice is so sexy and amazing, you Cummings was amazing wishing was there to watch you then partake in having you over and over.

AussieGeekAussieGeek10 months ago

You're such a naughty girl! I loved listening to you, but your little comments at the start about the TV show, etc, made me grin and chuckle. The way you described the chance of being caught was beautifully titillating. It made me feel like I was sharing that illicit activity with you! As if WE could be caught together. Loved that aspect so much.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
First off

Haha,that title was funny...Oh it was certainly a horny night on my end of the line especially before listening to any one of you're audios lady😉

With that said,I really liked to premise of this one,from the naughtiness of masturbating in the open(living room) tells me that you're an exhibitionist at heart,and that was a good idea leaving the tv on just in case somebody 'accidently' interrupted you hehe,also liked how you were secretly watching that porn of guys playing with themselves,I could tell by the sound of you're voice just how horny you were,on that same note,I freaking love watching women masturbating with a pussy pump! That is so fucking arousing it makes me explode every time.

But enough about me,i just want to say this was another great audio and thank you😊

Tabooluverr650Tabooluverr650almost 7 years ago
Ooh Fuuuuck!

That was so freaking hot and genuine!!Please add more in the future...First off,women wearing yoga pants/tights are a major fetish if mine;) second of all,when you first said the word "cunt" and "put this fucking vibrator in my cunt" I almost exploded all over myself! Had too squeeze the base of my dick too prolong all that cum from squirting out lol,I could really tell by the sound of your voice at that point that you were horny as hell......Just clicked on your profile/submissions..So glad I did..You have a motherly voice,sweet on the outside But,with these treats you give us,sexually dick-draining all the guys on hear(me of course) with your dirty talking & squelching cunt sounds that are like music to are ears...Well done Indeed;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
horny wet pussy

would eat your pussy and fuck you all night with my big black cock yippie yay motherfucking cunt

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Our New Neighbor is a Snowbird How I met our new neighbor who became a wonderful lover.in Mature
Tentacles For Megan Pt. 01 Megan meets some mysterious new friends.in NonHuman
My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
Time for Some Fun Pt. 01 Aria discovers she can freeze time and starts having fun.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn Sweet 18-year old virgin is seduced by lesbian MILF.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories