It was a Dream, Wasn't It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"And if I don't?" I was looking at Laura who was obviously enjoying her task.

"Then you walk away with nothing. " Charlie told me in his deep baritone, "Laura will still be mine anyway and she'll divorce you. She will get custody of the kids and keep the house for them to live in. You'll end up paying the mortgage, child support and alimony and living in a one room apartment while I'll have the time of my life fucking her. You would have to be crazy to let that happen when all you would end up with is just your right hand instead of these four hot women. Now get down on your knees next to her and learn."

Laura pulled her mouth off of his cock and leaned over to give me a kiss. I could taste his cum on her tongue and lips. She pleaded with me, "Please do it Stevie, I don't want to lose you. I love you and you love your kids. Don't throw us away for some stupid pride."

"I love you too but I don't understand how you could let him own you this way?"

"I was like you at first, I couldn't understand Lisa either. So I asked her the same question one day at lunch and she explained it to me. She told me she gave up all control to him when he asked her to try it. She found it was so easy to do because his size has always intimidated her and he has such a commanding presence. Also, it was so liberating she never wanted to go back to the way they was before. She has no more inhibitions to worry about, no convectional behavior to adhere to, just do what he wants with no fear of consequences. No matter what kind of sex they have, it is always the best ever. She told me to try it with him. I did Stevie, I let him control me. I said it would be only for one day but that day was incredible. I can never go back to what we had. I love you, I really do, but you can't do for me what he does now. It's not in you to be so dominant, you know how to please me but not how to control me. You're just too nice a guy. He opened up something inside of me that I never knew was there. Please Stevie, do what he wants, we can still have a good life together."

"But Laura, I have to give up........"

I know Sweetheart, but look at what you gain, and the Parkers, who live on the other side of the Baker's, have already joined us too."

"You mean that cute redhead with the big boobs and the pudgy husband?"

"Yes they're the ones."

"She's a doll," I commented.

"You'll be able to have her ass too, Stevie.

"Yeah and he's so fat, his ass is bigger, and looks better, than hers." was my impulsive reply.

Oh God,,,,,,,,,,, what am I thinking?

"Please Stevie," Laura interrupted my reverie, "Please suck his cock. I don't want to lose you."

"Yeah Stevie, grab a hold of this." Charlie chimed in as he reached for my hand and placed it on his hard-on. "Feel what delights your wife so much, feel why she wants it so much. It's so much bigger than yours and it's been in her pussy so many times in the last few weeks that it made her pussy too big for you the give her what she needs. Just kiss the crown, let her see that you admit that I am the man."

My hand was wrapped around his shaft; he guided it up and down its length. It just felt like the natural thing to do. I could feel it that it was longer and thicker than mine and I was hard too. I could feel his strength and his power, I could feel his dominance.

I saw Laura's eyes, as big as saucers, pleading with me to fulfill her wish. I didn't want to lose her, I didn't want to end up broke and without my kids. I was between the rock and a hard place. Everyone was urging me to give in, and I did, I broke. I kissed his cock. Laura breathed a sigh of relief.

I heard her as she encouraged me, her voice was so seductive. "That's it Baby, kiss it. Now take the cap in your mouth, wash it with your tongue. Maybe you can still taste me on it, he fucked me this earlier this morning. Now move your head up and down on it. Make him cum in your mouth, drink from him just like I do."

Then I heard another voice, another woman, "Oh my God, Richie, look at him sucking on Charlie's cock. That's what I want them to see you do and then we will be full members of the club too."

I tried to lift my head, I was so embarrassed to be caught like this in front of strangers, but I couldn't move. Charlie's hands were holding me tight in place, I couldn't raise my head but I could look down and see Laura move underneath me.

"You can't have my pussy anymore but I can still give you all the blow jobs you could ever want." she said just before she swallowed my cock. Charlie was moving my head up and down on his cock. He was beginning to feel good in my mouth.

It was then I felt something probing my asshole. It wasn't Phil; I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He was fucking Lisa, who was eating out Melissa. It must be......oh shit......Richie, the big assed husband of the redhead.

"That's it Honey," I heard her say, "Fuck him good. Get some practice because ass is what you're going to get from me and the other girls from now on, so learn how to do it good. No more pussy for you anymore either."

I felt him cum in me just as Charlie came in my mouth and I came in Laura's. It was all too intense and I blacked out again. As I was waking up when I came to, I had the thought, 'I still don't know what the redhead's name is and how can she make the floor shake like this?

It wasn't the red head rocking the bed, it was Laura shaking me. "Wake up Stevie, wake up, you're frightening me. You must be having a nightmare. You're making all kinds of crazy noises."

It was like I was clawing my way out of a deep hole, struggling to regain my bearings. "Yeah," I answered her, "It was a dream, a crazy dream. I dreamt that you and Charlie.......oh no.....and that Phil fucked......and that I sucked.......oh god." was my confused answer.

"It must have been some sexy dream," she said as she pointed to the sheet, "it looks more like it was a wet dream. Aren't you a little too old for that?" I was lying in a pool of cum in my bed. I had cum in my sleep."

A dream? That was all a dream?

If it was, then why does my ass feel so sore and why is she calling me Stevie? She never called me Stevie before. Why does she have that smirk on her face? Is she really going to deny me her pussy? Has she been fucking Charlie for weeks?

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12