It Was A Hot Humid Day In Alabama Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and son foot fetish story and more.
1.8k words
4.27
71.9k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Horrorotica

A week had passed, since Roy had his first tasted his mother's sweaty feet. Since then, the same scenario repeated. Except Martha didn't have to try to get Roy's attention anymore, he waited naked on the floor next to her ottoman for her to come home from work. Also Martha was now comfortable enough to be naked with her son. During that week, Martha would come home from work to her naked son sitting on the floor. She would get naked put her feet up, without saying a word Roy licked her feet. His mother's pussy dripped, every time she felt her toes entering Roy's warm mouth. Not a word said as Roy sucked his Mommy's fat smelly toes, while she fingered herself to climax. Roy stroked his cock, but never came in front of his mother while licking her pungent feet. They never spoke about what was happening between them.

While his mother was at work, Roy would lay on the floor naked sniffing her shoes and rubbing his cock with her dirty panties until he shuddered with orgasm, spilling his white cream into her silky panties. Roy would hide the soiled panties beneath his pillow. While his mother was sleeping, he enjoyed wearing her crusty panties and falling with them on. He didn't know how far his mother wanted to go; his feelings grew stronger with each day. From the moment he awoke in the morning, until he closed his eyes at night, he obsessed about new ways to please her. He started doing the dishes, cleaning the house, washing the laundry and even cooking dinner, all while wearing nothing but his mother's dirty panties. Even the most mundane chore made him sexually aroused as long as he knew it was going to please her.

While at work, Martha spent all her time thinking about Roy. She could not wait to go home to have him so he could lick her stinky feet clean. Some days her pussy became so wet that she had to buy new underwear to change into while at work. She had stopped struggling with the moral dilemma. Until now Roy had been doing nothing, wasting his life. At least now he was doing something that made her happy. Instead of coming home every night to find the house a mess, and Roy stoned, playing video games. She now came home to a clean house, dinner ready, and her son ready to please. Since her and Roy were not having sexual intercourse, it was not really incest as far as she was concerned. She felt more like a mother now than she ever had. Finally, she had a special bond with her son.

On Friday afternoon Roy knew his mother would be exceptionally tired, because it was the end of the workweek. He shaved his entire body. He loved the feeling of his new silky smooth skin, and hoped his mother would also like it. He prepared the house, and everything was spotless. He had her drink on the coffee table for her, as he sat naked on the floor alongside the ottoman waiting for her to come home.

His entire body tingled when he heard his mother's car pulling into the driveway. He heard the car door close, as a tingling sensation spread around his cock, causing it to stand at attention. He watched her as she walked through the front door; her shoulder-length hair was messy. She looked exhausted from a long day at work. She entered the living room her fat belly led the way. She turned and saw Roy sitting on the floor and smiled to him. Roy returned the smile, then patted the ottoman inviting his mother to perch her sweaty feet for him to clean with his tongue.

As she walked towards the couch she unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, then she reached behind her back taking off her bra. Her large breasts dropped, and settled on top of her chubby stomach. She bent over barely able to reach her shoes to untie them. She kicked off her work shoes, peeled off her sweaty socks. Her fat toes sparkled with pink glitter polish. In one motion she pulled down her pants and panties then stepped out of them.

The blood rushed to Roy's cock causing his balls to tighten and his shaft to hurt. He watched intently admiring his mother's shaved pussy, almost hidden by the rolls of her fat stomach. Yet, he could see her pussy as she walked toward the couch. Her lips were glossy pink, her nipples budded like pink roses, and her chubby toes sparkled. Her pretty round face glowed like the sun, on a warm spring day. Her enormous, soft ass settled into the couch. She placed her feet up on the Ottoman, and wiggled her smelly toes, inviting Roy to suck them.

Roy's heart beat faster when he looked up at his mother, and saw her resting back on the couch naked feet up on the Ottoman ready for him. As he leaned forward, the smell of her sweaty feet made his head spin.

Suddenly he stopped, looked up at her and said, "Mommy do you have any lingerie I can wear?"

"I may have something that will fit you." She replied, with a confused but loving smile.

Roy watched her as she got off the couch. He admired her big ass as she turned and walked into the bedroom. He heard her opening a drawer, and rummaging through it.

"Roy honey, I think I found something you might like to wear. Come in here and try it on." She called call out to him.

He entered the bedroom Martha noticed that he shaved his entire body. He had shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes, and a slender build, the lack of body hair gave him a feminine appearance. She handed him a silky pink nightie with lace trim on the bottom.

"Do you like this?" She asked.

Roy smiled, and replied, "Yes Mommy. May I put it on?"

"Yes baby, let me help you." She said, as she took the nightie from Roy.

She stood close to him, her nipples brushed against his chest, as she pulled the nightie over his head. She stepped back to admire him. The nightie fit him perfectly, it fell midway his thigh's and his knees. He was starting to look like a pretty little girl. Seeing her son like this made her pussy tingle, her vagina buzzed with delight.

"Would you like matching panties?" She asked.

"Yes Mommy." He replied

She found a matching pair of panties, and said. "Sit down. I'll help you put them on."

Roy sat on the stool in front of her vanity. Martha knelt in front of him, slipped the panties over his feet and slowly pulled them up. The silky feeling of smooth satin gliding up Roy's legs made him shiver. As she slid them up past his knee, he stood allowing his mother to pull the panties over his cock. He loved his dick felt pressing against the silky fabric.

Martha kissed the front of his panties then asked, "Do you like being Mommy's pretty boy?"

He was jolted by the question. Then he replied, "Yes Mommy, I am yours forever."

As she stood, she placed her hand on Roy shoulder pushing him back down on the stool. She placed her hand behind Roy's head and pulled him forward so his cheek was resting against her pussy. The tangy smell his mothers nectar, made his mouth water.

She placed her other hand under his chin and raised his head until their eyes met, and she asked, "Does mommy's girly boy wear makeup too?"

Roy simply nodded "Yes" His face brushed against the fat of her belly and her crotch as he responded.

As she leaned over him reaching for the mascara, her breast pressed against his face and her nipples touched his lips. Next, she reached for the eye shadow. However, this time Roy open his mouth and held out his tongue slightly, as her nipple passed. Next, she reached for the blush, this time she stopped leaning forward she felt his tongue on her nipple, pausing to give Roy the opportunity to lick her breast. Last she had to apply lipstick, with two short swipes Roy's lips were glossy red. She took a step back to admire him, and leaned forward, holding up her large breasts to Roy's lips. He welcomed her nipple into his mouth, and sucked his mommy's tit. Each gentle stroke of his tongue, made Martha's clit throb.

He looked feminine enough to pass as a teenage girl, Martha thought. She watched him sucking on her nipple. She took his hand, and pulled him from the stool, and escorted him to her bed. Martha lied in her bed, propping herself up with pillows. She pulled Roy down, and overtop of her, so he was lying on her lap. She raised his head so he was using her chubby belly as pillow. Her nipple fell into his mouth. He gently sucked on her swollen breast. His mother's hands softly rubbed the outside of his bulging panties. She opened her legs, and with her other hand she reached over top of him, and began to play with herself.

"Mommy loves her sissy boy" she whispered, as she gently caressed him through the smooth panties.

Roy sucked harder, and wiggled his tongue faster causing his mother's clit burst with pleasure. Her body shuddered, as she gripped Roy's cock rubbing over his panties harder and faster. They were in a synchronized frenzy. Martha pushed her finger deep into her wet pussy, bending the tip, hitting her G spot. Roy's cock throbbed as his mother's fingers began move over his soft panties, his body tensed, and then he suddenly had an orgasm filling his panties with warm cum. Simultaneously Martha's entire body quaked, transforming her rolls of fat into waves of quivering ecstasy. Together they trembled, and climaxed at the same time.

They lied on the bed together, bodies covered in sweat. Martha's head felt as if a balloon had just burst. As her mind swam in the sea of ecstasy, she slid her hand down Roy's panties coating her fingertips with his cum. She raised her hand to her lips and sucked the salty semen from her fingertips. Then she reached out his panties again coating her fingers with more cum, she held them to Roy's glossy red lips. He opened his mouth willingly as she slid her fingers in and wiped the cum onto his tongue. He sucked her fingers clean, savoring the taste of his own cum.

Without saying a word, Roy spun on the bed and began sucking his mother's toes. Martha watched him, and said, "You are mommy's good girly boy." Then she wiggled her toes in his warm, wet mouth.