It Was A Nice Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all just too much for me, I was getting the fucking of my young life, experiencing such amazing sensations as my boss hammered me up and down weightlessly on his surging thick cock. In addition to this my other lover sat above me frigging her pussy like there was going to be no tomorrow. It was definitely too much for me as my pussy ground hard against the penetrating cock and unleashed yet another orgasm that seemed to want to out perform the last one with Elaine.

Richard had unbelievable staying power, maybe the cool water washing around his cock and balls helped as my pussy continued to cream hot juices around his invading cock. My nipples were tender from constantly rubbing up and down his chest, but I adored the way my breasts rolled up and down; their fullness as a cushion against his hard penetrating thrusts spearing my body. As Richard watched Elaine put on a show his cock swelled even thicker inside of me stretching me like never before as his cock continued to pound deep inside me.

Taking one hand from around his neck I started to rake my nails deep into his back as I whispered into his ear "That is it my stud fuck me deep and hard. I want to feel your hot seed flood and fill me."

Richard grunted in pleasure and picked up the pace some more.

"That's it boss, fuck your little office girl hard," I egged him on.

He grunted some more, his fingers gripping my ass almost making me crying as his cum filled balls slapped against my pussy every time he slammed me down onto the root of his cock.

"Slap those balls against my pussy as you watch your darling wife frig herself as her husband fucks his office girl in front of her," I continued into his ear, "Spray your spunk deep into my pussy," and I raked my nails some more.

Suddenly he stopped fucking me and lifted me effortlessly off his cock and adjusted it's position so it slid between the tight cheeks of my ass and rested against my puckered hole.

I was suddenly quiet as he applied a little pressure to stretch my hole with the tip of his throbbing prick. "Maybe we could try this sometime little girl?" he asked as he pressed a little more. I imagined that swollen length stretching me wide to take my anal cherry. But before I could work out if the idea thrilled or frightened me, Richard shifted positions and rammed deep into my pussy one final time, preparing to blast his cum deep inside of me.

I closed my eyes and let him have his way with my young body. He drove deep into me and held himself there. I felt his cock spasm and felt a warmth deep inside my young womb. My insides were again being anointed by King Richard's royal seed. He held himself against my ass as he shot numerous loads into me. I sought out his mouth with mine, squashing my breasts even tighter against him. His probing of my ass had taken my mind off the fucking I was receiving and the beauty of his cock, and so my orgasm seemed a small affair to start with, that is until Elaine started to scream and we both turned to see both of her hands a blur as they frigged her to a demolishing orgasm. That view set me off into a proper orgasm and I shook on Richard's meat as wave after wave of satisfied emotion washed over me like the water I was floating in. Richard finished cumming and pulled out slowly. I tried to move but I couldn't get my legs to respond.

Richard hugged me tight and walked to the steps of the pool. He walked up and out of the pool, carrying me. He shifted me so that he could slide his arms under my legs and carried me to a lounge and lowered me gently down. His touch was so gentle compared to the raw passion he had just unleashed on me. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You do realize you are driving both of us crazy, little girl?" he said.

I smiled up at him.

"I am afraid you are going to be pretty sore by the time Monday gets here." He said.

I smiled at him again.

"That is quite alright. Just don't stop." I said.

Richard turned to Elaine. "Do you believe this girl?" he said.

Elaine was now flat on her back on the lounger, her stunning breasts rising and falling as she panted through the last embers of her tremendous orgasm.

Elaine smiled at me. "Yes, she is pretty special." She said.

"We need to pay her back for her charms. How about we take her shopping." She said.

Richard looked at me. "Are you up for a little shopping adventure?" he asked.

I was a little confused at how he had asked it but I was ready for anything they had in mind. I nodded my head slowly up and down.

"Great, you two run in and get decent. We'll leave as soon as you are ready." He said.

I couldn't believe the energy and drive of this guy. I was totally fucked, and Elaine looked much the same in her own way. However, the offer of shopping is never going to hold back two women, no matter how thoroughly shagged out we were. Shopping always seems to revive a girl every time.

Elaine got up and held out her hand for me. I took it and stood up. She held out my robe and I slid my arms in. She pulled it closed and tied it softly. I looked up just in time to see her kiss me gently on the lips. She took my hand and led me towards the house. I looked up and saw the blinds close again on the second floor window as we made our way into the house.