It Was A Nice Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see why her thighs were so inviting I wanted to make love to her myself. As I hooked her gusset to one side and waited for the arrival of Richard's cock. I didn't have to wait long as Elaine dropped his pants & shorts to reveal his cock throbbing ready for his second new pussy of the weekend.

With her panties out of the way and his cock inbound I reached over to run my finger the full length of her wet slit. Her lips eased apart and I rubbed her erect clit for a few too brief moments before quickly thrusting two fingers deep into her juice filled quim. God she was both tight and very wet. Richard was going to enjoy fucking such a tight pussy; and at that very moment his voice boomed out "Hayley get your fingers out of there young lady, that pussy is all mine!" I instantly obeyed.

Richard's hard cock nudged against her lips seconds after my fingers came out coated in juice. Elaine quickly grabbed my wrist and sunk her sexy lips over my fingers to taste the woman's juices. "That is sweet and tasty," she praised in open admiration of the woman her husband was just about to penetrate and fuck.

I felt her legs part a bit further and heard Richard groan out "Sweet Jesus" and I looked down to see his cock sliding forward purposefully into her welcoming snatch.

"Oh yes Sir," she breathed huskily in her best client care voice as Richard's thick hot hard meat filled her completely.

I had to admit she looked fucking beautiful; so much so I wished I was in Richard's place holding her cute stocking clad legs wide apart to give her a good fucking. As I looked across at Elaine her eyes met mine and I could sense she felt much the same way.

Elaine beat me to taking action; she knelt at the side of the chaise longue and just about ripped the hostesses blouse wide apart. Buttons came loose and a magnificent pair of full breasts encased in a fine lace bra sprung into sight. I sank to my knees wanting them as well. I heard Richard grunt and turned to see him rocking backwards and forward fucking her welcoming cunt in a steady rhythm with a rock solid cock. His juice coated cock just sawed in and out of her pussy. His meat spread her lips wide exposing her hard erect clit. I automatically reached out with my left hand to savour her clit, my fingertips finding the exposed bud immediately. The reaction was immediate as her back arched up off the chaise longue and her breasts were thrust into the air. Elaine just gripped the delicate bra and ripped it from her body and two amazing breasts came briefly into view. I say briefly because her nipples were immediately swallowed whole by Elaine's & my hungry mouths. Our sucking on her sensitive nipples, my fingering of her clit, and Richard's deep fucking of her tight cunt just seemed to keep her in perpetual orgasm as her body thrashed under us. My fingering made her mound grind hard up onto each of Richard's downwards thrusts.

"I'm not going to last," he cried out in lustful abandon, "I'm going to fill this tight wonderful pussy with my spunk," he cried out aloud. I sucked hard on her breast to take as much of her pliant flesh into my mouth as I could; and what I couldn't fit in I squeezed hard with my right hand. The hostess wiggled on the couch to move her right arm downwards and thrust two fingers deep into Elaine's already tender snatch. Elaine just groaned over her breast as she started to cum herself.

Richard grunted out loud and suddenly I was the only person in the room that wasn't orgasming at the time; but it took all of my attention to keep on top of her nipple and hold her trashing, screaming body down while she wrenched through her orgasm. Elaine was grunting atop the hostess's breast as the hostess frigged her pussy and clit through a demolishing orgasm. I took my hand off her breast and thrust it down between my spread thighs as I knelt there. Two fingers sank deep into my snatch and my thumb rubbed my clit for only two strokes before I dissolved into an orgasm. My body screamed at my brain that this was just too much in one weekend; but my fingers continued to fuck in and out as I bit down on the pliant flesh in my mouth.

Richard had his fingertips sunk deep into her hips and his prick was buried to the hilt as he stayed pressed hard against her mound as he finished cumming and allowed his prick to soften inside of her.

Finally we all quietened down and fingers were extracted from saturated dripping pussy and licked clean in still hungry, but tired mouths as a final gesture of not lovemaking, but wanton sex between four free minded adults. Tired & exhausted limbs were separated and we all hugged en-mass before standing and trying to find our own clothes. Half an hour later Richard's plastic had been raided as we walked out of the shop with masses of bags and each of us gave the hostess a long deep French kiss. As I walked out through the door behind Elaine I realised that I still know the name of the woman I had just had my first female threesome with; but somehow I knew that we would be back for more of her wares – both in clothing and unclothed flesh.

12