It Was A Rainy Dark Night

Story Info
Hot steamy sex.
1.3k words
3
8.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy dark night, the wind was blowing hard. I was driving to a friend's house for a week's vacation. Not sure were I was going, but I figured I would soon get there. There was a large gust of wind and my car started to hydro plane across the road into a deep ditch. Fuck, what am I going to do? I climbed out covered in mud, got out my cell and hard to believe no reception. So there I stand, the rain coming down getting me all wet. My white tee shirt is soaking right through to my white lacy bra; it is a cold rain so my nipples are nice and hard. I stand there and wait. Hope someone comes by that he or she are not freaks and try to kill me..lol. In the fair distance I see a car coming up; it starts to slow down, there in a convertible, he says getting wet are you. Hot looking and very wet. He asked if he could help me. I told him my problem, he said get in I will take u to the gas station for help, u won't get any cell service up here.

I asked if there was a motel to get a room. I don't think my car is drivable. As the rain beats down on us, I see him looking over at my hard nipples through my shirt, not letting him no I saw him, I start to touch them. I could see by looking over at him, he liked it. He stopped at the gas station and it was closed, I got out and said thank you, I will call someone from the phone booth. He said no, I have room at my house. I will have my servant get you something to eat, dry your clothes and start us a fire.

As we pull up to his house he ask me if I feel comfortable staying here, if not he would find some place for me to stay. I told him it was just fine. We walked into the house and it was beautiful. His servant was waiting for me at the stairs. She said follow me up the stairs. I went, he watch me go. She took me into the room and there was a nice big fluffy bed, long white fuzzy housecoat with slipper and a fire going in the fire place.

She asked me if she could run a bath for me, I replied with a big yes, my nipples were so big right now, she came over and started to help me undress, facing me and pulling up the wet shirt off my wet body, she got closer to me as she pulled it up. She dropped it on the floor, she reach around me and undid my bra, her warm body against my cold one. My pussy was getting wet thinking about her.

I could see in the mirror he was at the door, I stepped back , not thinking about no shirt on, he smiled big and asked if everything was ok. I said yes, he sent his servant to make me something warm to drink and eat. She replied with I am running her a bath. He said don't worry I will finish here. So the servant left and he walked me into the bathroom were there was a huge sunk in tub. I went to take my housecoat off and he came behind me and helped me. He said it was nice to have such a fine lady in your house.

I leaned back on him and said well thank you. As I was walking in the tub, I asked if him if u had warmed up. He was still in wet clothes. He said no, he was on his way to his own bath. I said why waste water there is room here. So he got undress, as i sat back rubbing and pulling my nipples as my pussy tingled watching him take off his clothes. My one hand wondered down to my pussy, I was rubbing my clit under the water.

When he was getting undressed I could see his cock was starting to get hard. I am sure it was from watching his servant and I. He sat on the edge of the tub, I came over to him and stood up, all the bubbles covering by body, not saying anything and l knelt down in front of him, I could not let that slight hard on go to waste. I slid my lips down his cock, and then looked up. I said I hope u don't mind. He said not at all, he leaned back on your elbows and put his head back. He was enjoying every flick of my tongue on the tip of your cock and my hand holding onto his balls and rolling them around. I swallowed his whole cock, as deep as I could get down my throat.

I reached down with my other hand and started rubbing my pussy, kind of wishing the servant was here. His pre cum was hanging off the end of his hard cock, I stuck my tongue out and let it drop on it. I sucked on his hard cock until you could not take it anymore, he blew his load all in my mouth, and it was so big I could hardly take it all.

It is your turn his says. I got up and he stood up. He put me on the edge of the tub with my pussy hanging over as he started to kiss my inner thighs, I was quivering. He would slide his tongue lightly over my clit, making my hips move. He started to lick my pussy up and down and then flicking my clit fast, His arms were stretched up my body rubbing my nipples. While his face was in my pussy sucking up all my juices.

I opened my eyes and looked back, there was ur servant watching us, with her skirt pulled up and her hand down her white lacy panties, she was sucking on her finger, I nodded for her to come over, I stuck my tongue out to see what she was going to put there, he was tongue fucking my pussy and finger fucking my ass and not paying attention to what was going on , she first lean forward and kissed me, she softly stuck her tongue on mine and kissed me, then she lifted her top and let me kiss each nipple and suck on them, he was still eating my pussy , I was having multiple orgasms in his mouth.

Then after letting me suck on each tit she slid her damp panties across my face. Stopping right at the wet spot so I could smell her juices, I moved the panties over and started to lick her pussy, he were tongue fucking me I was tongue fucking her. As he looked up, he noticed her there, he stood up kind of shocked, she leaned in and said let me taste what I am missing, he started to kiss her, his cock was hard, while standing there, he started to suck on her tits while I was eating her pussy, she was getting the best of it all.

All of a sudden he slid his hard cock into my pussy, she start to rub my clit while he fucked me hard and deep. He had such a big load to blow, he wanted my ass so bad, he had her stop and me stop, told her to get off of me and lay on her back, he slid me into the tub, bent me over, had her slid her pussy to me, I started to eat her pussy as he slid his hard cock back into my pussy and slammed his thighs on my ass. He slapped my ass as I eat her pussy so much she shot a load of juices in mouth the same time he jerk off a load over my ass. The servant laid there for a min to regroup, he and I slid into the tub, turned on the jets and sat back. She got up smiled and said dinner will be ready shortly. Let me no if you would like dessert.