It Was A Rainy Night...

Story Info
Lonely doctor is seduced by a sexy angel.
2k words
3.58
69.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers

It was a rainy night and I was horny.

I gripped the end of my cock and I strangled it in such a way that it brought me to the abyss. I was on the edge of cumming when I heard a knock at the door.

Outside the wind was blowing and another hurricane was creeping down on us. I was worried that the barn might be uprooted for the second time in a month, and the animals would be swept away. I prayed with a vengeance, like never before.

Knock, knock!!!

I tucked my penis away and attempted to assemble myself – looking like one does when they are trying not to look like they had just assembled themselves. I opened the door, (with its preverbal creek) and there in front of me stood the most ravishing, intensely striking girl/ woman I had ever set my eyes upon. She was angelic. I swore she was an angel.

"Hello," she said in a voice I was certain Miriam (Mose's sister in the Bible) would have sounded like. Soothing, with only the hesitancy of the sensitivity one would have for other's needs. Flawless in its tone. Spontaneous in its rhythm.

"Hello," I replied staring at this hauntingly peaceful splendor, perhaps 18 or 19 years old. Her eyes stared back at me. My wonder of her, grew as I noticed that her right eye was boyish blue and her left eye was the green of a perfect gem.

"I was walking through the area, and became very frightened, with the wind and all. Could I come in, dear sir?" the goddess asked.

My mind was running a full 100-meter dash and I became anxious at my own thoughts.

I felt as though God had arrived at my doorstep and I wanted to please her. I wanted to give back to the supreme deity in a way, which I have never been able to do. For years, I had prayed and offered funds to orphans, widows and the deaf mutes. I had volunteered at the local food bank, and assisted abused men, helping them get back on their feet. Oh, those nights working with lepers in South Africa and those days surrounded by victims of Typhoid and other infectious diseases. I had tried so hard to be a good man, to be a good doctor and hoped that God had recognized my struggle, in a positive fashion.

She walked into my home. I wasn't certain whether I had invited her in or not. Instinctually I greeted her by reaching for her soaking wet coat and asked her if she would like to remover her stilettos, "for some snuggly slippers instead."

She did. She wanted to.

As the gentleman that I was raised to be, I helped her remover her shoes. I slipped my hand onto her shoulder and with the other I gripped her arm and eased her back onto my plush Victorian couch.

Oh my God. Her feet. As I slipped off one of her shoes, I saw, for the first time, her ravishing feet. Oh my God. I am dizzy. You should have seen them.

There in my callused hands, hard from years of toil, was a fragile foot, perhaps size 4 or 5, that shone like the sunrise. I was touching the softest skin ever, and her toes appeared faultless in stature and prominence, painted the colour of Dorothy's ruby red shoes. Slowly but deliberately I leaned forward and kissed her large toe - without invitation. I tasted the dampness and ruggedness of her trek through the forest, yet quickly realized that its taste was flecked with sweetness and sexuality. I kissed each toe dozens of big and small items; sucked them with desperation as my hands massaged the arch of her foot, stopping every moment or so to apply pressure to those points that would make her moan. I pushed.

She looked at me with the sensuality of a woman; the childishness of a nymph and my penis began to awaken. Her legs had become uncovered to the thigh and my hands started a long exploration, higher and higher as she moaned deeper and deeper, as I sucked harder and harder on those holy toes.

The moment never seems to fade as it might with other angels. As I sucked on her five toes, my desire to taste her twisted away at me in a way, which makes one crave the apple of Eden, but reviles it simultaneously. It's the feeling of waking up next to a magnificent person, and asking them to leave. A sexual oxymoron! (Don't judge others. You too have felt this way). It was my fight like Jacob's heel. This was my foot fight.

As I ate her right foot I reached down for her left. She had already slipped off her shoe and I raised her leg so that both feet were millimeters from my tongue, teeth and pallet. I could hear the rain continue its bounding on my home and lightning struck around us, as thunder bellowed and screamed at the sky.

My thoughts turned to feelings, and back again. I was able to analyze her as I concentrated on the child's needs, more so than my own. She seemed to evolve into a mature woman, the more she became squeamish with excitement. Her high cheekbones and full mouth seemed to be of European descent, and her long, straight neck and shapely shoulders could only belong to a ballerina or world-class dancer.

I felt her skin and considered the velvety texture of it, even on the bottoms of her feet. It was different now. The softness…it seemed as though she had not walked at all to get her, and this struck me as being strange. This adolescent, grown-up lady, stuck her breasts majestically, so that I could see them in their fullness and perkiness. I was a great lover of large, buxomness and joyed by the sight of these mammaries - maybe 38D or even E. Yet she carried them like an aging expensive hooker would carry hers. Proud. Proportioned. Available, if she wanted.

My eyes were close and my mind and soul were in-flight feeling the sensation of freedom and life within me. She reached forward and with angelic adeptness unzipped my pants. My penis, hard and attentive jumped at her like a jack-in-the-box waiting to be fondled.

Her mouth opened wide and my penis entered it. She sucked me right down her throat and began to develop a rhythm with every stroke. She was making passionate love to my cock and I was convinced that she was it. It? The savior. The savior of what? I didn't know, but I know nothing else in earth compared to her cock-sucking.

She licked me and held the tip of my cock between her fingers. Harder and harder she squeezed until I yelped; until she eased her grip and with both hands wet with her saliva – she masturbated my six-inch cock. Up and down, with the speed of a bullet, she yanked me. I had never felt my cock so hard. "How much cum could I have, " I wondered? Was I going to expire when I came?

I was terrified and she seemed to know this. AS she sucked and stroked, she whispered to me in a harmonic way, "You will be fine my dear. Just enjoy. You will live," she laughed.

My breathing was getting harder and harder as I stood in front of her. My tongue was no longer concerned with her feet as I was now the recipient of her touch. My cock was all the way down her throat; it had disappeared, as she held my balls and rubbed them with her fingertips, seemingly very aware of the nerve endings – where other's had not been.

I lapsed into unconsciousness. My body was floating above me, above the earth, above the clouds. A halo appeared over me, and a gentle, serene tune began to play. I felt warmth, a wet warmth overtake me and all the people I had ever really, really loved were surrounding me. Every good feeling I had ever had, came back to me, and every intense orgasm that had ever left my body, had gathered for a reunion. I regretted nothing in my life at that very second, and the world appeared to be only good to me. I was dead. I was in heaven.

All of a sudden, horns began to blast an announcement song. Great big bass drums joined the fray and a string section played in unison, all chords ever invented, and all those still not yet available to the public. The drums beat harder and a tambourine shook.

Water splashed under me, like I was lying on the beach and swept into every crack of mine. Light drops of rain fell on me, and warm oil bathed my penis and my balls. I felt harder waves reach up into my ass and touch my g-spot, my prostate making my body jerk up and down with anticipation.

My loved ones were off in a short distance laughing and hugging each other with love. Everyone was getting along.

The drums beat harder as I felt a tongue touch the crown of my cock. I watched as this enormous tongue engulfed my erection and buried itself down to the base.

My mother kissed me on the cheek and patted me on the head. My sister hugged me and told me to stay warm on the way to school. My father hugged me and told he always loved me, and made him proud. My girlfriends fought for me; my buddies gave me five and slapped my ass.

My orgasm was coming and everything seemed so goddamned right. She prepared for it, I could see in her eyes, and it began. With the stubbornness of a train engine building up speed, my cum fought with every tale to stay down, but was beaten by my will to live.

There it traveled, up my urethra and closer to my dick-hole; it gained momentum. She lapped harder and softer, and lovelier. Fuck, she was so beautiful, I was crying.

With and without warning, my cum stuck its head out of my hole, and with the agility of a cougar leapt forward aiming for my loved one's mouth. Bingo, bango, Right on! My cum entered this angels waiting mouth and was downwards towards her throat and soon- down her gullet.

It leapt again, I yelled, and all the people cheered for me. It happened again, a nice long, milky spurt leapt out of my cock into her mouth; hitting her eye; splashing her hair. The noise was loud but lovely. Lights were flashing on and off and fireworks exploded overhead.

My orgasm continued for ½ hour and I was spent. For those 30 minutes, I would cum and stop for a few more moments, and cum again. She would control my biology, my body so that it was safe, and mostly so that I would live again. Through her expertise, I came 134 times by the time that ½ hour was over – and I felt reborn.

I opened my eyes and she stood in front of me. Her face changed every few seconds and took on the persona of all the people I had ever loved. Finally, my gorgeous visitor appeared to me.

She said, "I must go now. Thank you so much for being such a fine host. I will always remember this." And with that, she turned and walked out of the house. I never saw her again, but my life was different every day after that.

Tonight, it my last night on earth, because I am 90 and it is time to go. I wanted to write this story however, for all to read, to ensure the memory of not me, but this wonderful angel who came to visit me, when I needed her the most.

Thank you. Good-bye.

Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers