It was a Stormy Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers

"It was certainly the most unexpected." Amy giggled as she rolled off her brother and onto her back. She pulled her knees to her chest and flexed her legs.

"Damn, I'm sore and sweaty. I need to shower, bro."

Her bare feet padded over the hard wood floor. Lying back with his hands behind his head, Craig took in her petite body. Her cute little white ass bounced with each step as she sashayed across the room. His naked body shivered as the source of warmth disappeared into the other room and the faint sound of the shower spraying water reached his ears.

His legs felt stiff as he got up. The wood floor was cold against his bare feet as he followed his sister's path to the bathroom. The odors of sweat and sex clung to him and his flesh goose was pimpled from the chilly morning air. The slightly humid and steamy air greeted him as he entered the tiny bathroom.

"Damn, your apartment is cold."

"It's an old building. It's invigorating in the morning." Amy replied.

Craig watched Amy's blurry silhouette lather her body behind the textured glass door of the shower. He gave a final shiver as he opened the door to join her in the spray of the warm water.

"I didn't expect you to join me."

"Should I get out?" He asked.

"Not at all, stay." Amy said with a seductive little smile.

Amy faced the spigot, letting the warm water spray over her face and hair. Rivulets of warm water trickled over her breasts, down her bare waist, matting the little triangle of black fur above her pussy. Standing behind her, Craig took the bar of soap and rolled it between his hands to create a handful of bubbly lather.

His soapy hands slowly circled from her shoulders to the small of her back, just above the round of her ass. His long fingers glided over her glistening flesh. Her wet skin felt warm and smooth from the shower as she gasped at his touch. Soap suds streamed down her back, trickling between the crack of her ass and down the insides of her thighs. His cock began to rise again as he pressed his body against his sister from behind. The swollen head found a path between her thighs, grazing the folds of her opening, and poking out from underneath her crotch.

His hands roamed over her body, lathering her taut belly and pert little tits. Her nipples hardened again as they slipped between his soapy fingers. Amy arched her body as his hands caressed and massaged the small fleshy mounds.

Amy reached behind her, curling her soapy fingers around his thick rod. She broke from his grasp and turned around to allow for a better range of motion as she stroked his soapy prick. The purple mushroom head was disappearing and reappearing in her lathery fist as a stream of suds cascaded down his wrinkled sack.

Craig's cock felt sore from his third erection that morning, but he was up for one last interlude with Amy. He spread his legs a little and used a hand to support himself against the tiled wall as her soap frothed hand continued to pump his aching cock.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he guided her to turn around. Amy gripped a support handle on the wall to steady herself. She balanced on one foot with the other firmly planted against the tiled wall to spread her legs wide, exposing her pink sex to Craig. The spray from the shower rinsed the soap from his staff before he plunged the thick head between her thighs, disappearing between her soft folds with a soft slosh.

With one thrust, he slid all the way inside filling her again. Back and forth he moved his hips. Each time he could feel her velvety walls stretch to receive his thickness as he filled her pussy with each thrust.

The sounds of their passion reverberated within the confines of the shower. The clapping of their bodies combined with their moans, gasps, and sounds of the running water created a sexual din.

Amy reached below with one hand, spreading the lips to her wet opening even wider. She wanted to feel him deeply inside of her. The feel of his cock sliding between her fingers into her sensitive hole added to her ecstasy. She fucked back to meet each of his strong thrusts.

With one hand on Amy's belly and the other on her back, his thrusts became even more fervent. The feel of her soap slickened body combined with her body's responses encouraged him to go faster. Her cries and yelps were growing louder as her body wriggled and writhed.

Faster and faster he pumped. Water and suds flicked from Amy's long black hair and dripped from their bodies. He could feel she was getting closer and he wanted to bring her to orgasm one more time.

With a final gasp, Amy's body shook as orgasm swept through her body. Her knees nearly buckled as the sounds of her cries bounced off the tiled walls. Her contracting pussy pulled a final orgasm from her brother, making him expel a slurry of cum deep inside her womb.

Together they struggled to remain standing, panting from their final round of sexual exertion. They lathered each other and let the water rinse their bodies clean. They were both sore, but quite satisfied.

As they toweled dry and got dressed, Craig couldn't decide if it was going to be a long ride home because of the sexual tension or a short ride because of their new-found harmony.

"Amy, where does this leave us?" He asked.

"I don't know. As much as I loved this morning, it has to have been an aberration."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I don't know what to believe at this moment. I haven't begun to think about sorting it out. I'm still glowing from what you did to me this morning."

"Me too." Craig said with a sheepish grin. "I showed up last night dreading the ride home. Now it's all changed."

"They say change is good. It sure felt good this morning." Amy giggled.

"It sure did. I loved it, but I'm just feeling unsure"

"Remember, no regrets. It doesn't mean we have to do it again. But I do want this to change our relationship. I don't want to go back to our days of discord."

"I don't think that will happen after what we shared. Both from our talk last night and this morning." Craig replied.

"Good. We better get going, it's going to be awkward around Mom and Dad. This is our secret." Amy chided.

"I can keep this secret. I'm glad we have it to share." Craig said as they headed out for the long drive home.

Series 6
Series 6
147 Followers
12