It Was a Sunny Day...

Story Info
A couple's sex story.
869 words
3.88
14.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend we spent the most perfect day together. It all started Friday night. Sunny & I were invited to a beach party at Irene's house. She's a very good friend of Sunny's. She has been married a few times but never had any long-term relationships. Though she did end up with a terrific house right on the coast in Malibu. Sunny and Irene spend a lot of time together. We've gone out together with her a few times for dinner and drinks. She and Sunny always seem to get along very well. Hell, they've known each other for nearly 10 years. Sunny was so excited about the upcoming party that she could hardly control herself. She kept trying on different bikinis and asking if I liked this one or that one. She was practically giggling all evening.

When we finally went to bed, Sunny couldn't keep her hands off of my cock. She was in a very horny mood. I wasn't about to stop her. She slid naked into bed and went straight for my flaccid cock. Sunny has always been the best cocksucker I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She loved going down on a cock. She would lick the head and slide her tongue down the shaft to my balls. Sucking on each ball, then slither her tongue back up to the tip before taking my whole cock into her mouth. It doesn't take long before I'm stiff as a board. This time was no different. Sunny had me up and was taking me deep down her throat with in minutes. She had a hold of my balls in one hand and was fingering my rosebud with the other. God, she knew how to excite me in a hurry.

As her delicious lips made their way up and down my cock, she would gently squeeze my balls while slowly working a finger into my ass. It wasn't going to take long before I would erupt and she knew it. She could feel my cock getting ready to shoot in her mouth so she pushed her finger in my ass past the knuckle. And worked on my prostate, milking me into a powerful orgasm. Her head bobbing slowed down and she swallowed me to the back of her throat. I couldn't hold back. I had the most powerful orgasm ever. Shooting cum into her willing throat and mouth. She took most of it but pulled out and took a squirt right in her face. She continued stroking me until there wasn't any more cum left inside me. She had left her finger buried deep in my ass. Pushing and squeezing on my bowels. Coaxing another hard-on quickly. As she continued her ass play, she kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips. She liked having me lick her face clean after I've cum; it turned her on so much. She said if you want me to suck you off, you have to do this for me. After the first time doing this I thought, this isn't so bad. It tasted a little salty, but otherwise I kind of liked it. We fucked three times that night. Each time seemed more passionate than the last. We fell asleep in each other's arms. And awoke refreshed and ready for a beautiful day.

We ate breakfast together and picked up around the house before getting ready for the beach party. Sunny had selected the perfect swimsuit. It seemed to really go with her bronze-tanned body. I just love her body. She has long, light brown hair and keeps herself very fit. She's kept her body in shape by working out nearly everyday. Her breasts are just the right size to suck and nibble on. With beautiful long legs her outfit was simple but sexy. She wore a see thru top and a wrap around her waist and was ready to rock n roll! Sunny told me that she was really looking forward to the party. She seemed so anxious and giddy. She told me that she had a nice surprise for me later.

The drive over to Irene's was thrilling. Sunny decided to tease me along the way there. She started by flashing me those perfect globes of hers. And if that wasn't enough, she pulled the bikini bottoms to the side and began playing with her shaved wet pussy. Rubbing her clit then circling around and sliding a couple of fingers into her moist slit. She made herself cum twice. Then she leaned over and stroked my stiff member. Forcing me to pull over and let her finish me off with her mouth. God, she gives the greatest head. Of course after I came she leaned back and rubbed off another orgasm before we arrived at the beach house.

We pulled onto Irene's secluded driveway and as we approached the house, noticed that there were no other cars. Were we too early? I looked over at Sunny and saw the biggest grin plastered on her face. She started giggling again like a schoolgirl. We parked and Sunny jumped out of the car and ran up to the front door. She didn't wait for me.